BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Rollerboy Corey Haim

Chicago, IL

#121217 Oct 28, 2012
Haim stars as Griffin, a rollerblader in the not so distant future of Los Angeles which is in a sad state, the city is deep in crime and drug activity in the wake of a catastrophic nation-wide economic crash caused by the stupidity and greed of the previous generation. The film includes ominous reminders of both the past and present, including news reports of riots in Washington D.C., a newspaper headline that proclaims "GERMANY BUYS POLAND", and a reference to the Israeli Defense Forces "cleaning up Northern Ireland".

A rollerblade-wearing white supremacist youth gang known as the Rollerboys fight for spiritual and economic control of what's left of the city. The fascist group is founded and led by a childhood neighbour of Griffin's. The Rollerboys carry out their eugenic agenda through both violent gun battles with ethnic gangs, and especially through their distribution of the drug "mist". When Griffin's little brother begins to idolise the Rollerboys and eventually starts abusing mist, Griffin is convinced by the police chief and an undercover cop (Patricia Arquette) to join up with the Rollerboys as a mole, in exchange for the promise of a better life for his brother.

Having joined up, Griffin's loyalties to the gang are eventually called into question and he is tricked into beating his African-American friend Speedbagger almost to death. He also discovers that the Rollerboy's mantra "the day of the Rope is coming" actually refers to a toxic chemical "Rope" being added to the mist drug which renders its (mostly non-Caucasian) abusers sterile, thus facilitating the fascist gang's genocidal goal.

It's a race against time as Griffin tries to find a way out for himself and his younger brother before he is discovered by the Rollerboys and murdered.
Jeopardy

Chicago, IL

#121218 Oct 28, 2012
Ken Jennings - I'll take abortion profiteers for $500

Alex Trebek - This slimey scumbag acquired $50,000,000 for his work in disposing of millions of fetuses.

Ken Jennings - Who is Mitt Romney?

Alex Trebek - That is correct.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121219 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Four times in Texas? WOW!!! That explains it. You do know that Texas is their own country?
I was just there last week....it still sucks.
Mistake, I lived in Texas FIVE times, I lived in Kileen, TX in 1951-52, San Marco in 1954 (one brother born there), El Paso in 1960-63 (another brother born there), Mineral Wells, 1969 and San Antonio in 1971.
Yes, Texas was the only state to be accepted as a state directly from being a sovereign country.
Ah if you put the Texas flag up on a pole with the point of the star pointing downward, the school principal will chew your butt!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121220 Oct 28, 2012
Blacks-Protest-Against-Obama -WON'T SEE THIS ON MSNBC CNN OR OTHER OBAMA ZOMBIE ...

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

FROM my friend Jay

Location hidden

#121221 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"America!" you write. Which one, North, Central, South America?'Cus we are all Americans, no?
You just ask anyone with half a brain where 'America' is and they will tell you. America, the country!!!
And no, you are not an American. You are a Canadian!!!

Location hidden

#121222 Oct 28, 2012
Ya know, the people all over the world do not know use as United Statians, they know us as Americans. Well, all but a few Libtardians that is!

Location hidden

#121223 Oct 28, 2012
Jeopardy wrote:
Alex Trebek - This slimey scumbag acquired $50,000,000 for his work in disposing of millions of fetuses.
Barrack Obama - I'll take Elections for $50.
Alex Treback - What do Liberals do when they realize they are about to lose an election?
Barrack Obama- What is crack your opponent on the head with a lead pipe!
Alex Trebeck - That is correct!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121224 Oct 28, 2012
Ty's FATHER just SAID to 0

I'd rather DIE an American Hero
than LIVE as a COWARD

On Heraldo LIVE !!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI <3
Who

London, KY

#121225 Oct 28, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Terry tuna's knees are all red and bruised she is going to need crunches after being on her knees for four years straight! Your leader has a special spot in his house for you when he gets his pink slip! Now teach the class how one brown noses their way to the bottom! Poor Tuna! Your days are numbered! Ah, waisted senior years, spending four years trying to prove something you and the rest of the loonie left said was already proven! But then again this is America, you can spend four years on your knees for your self appointed leader and no one cares, because you have the right to life liberty and the per suite of happiness, even if its to be on you knees! LOL!
Crunches???? Per suite??? LOL!!! You should learn how to spell before putting someone else down.

Location hidden

#121226 Oct 28, 2012
Gun For Sale wrote:
Latest from Tim Adams, fmr Senior Elections Clerk for Honolulu: Romney/GOP voter fraud failing at polls:
http://youtu.be/o0pXzK4HbPQ
His vote won't count as Hawaii is a Blue state and it does not matter if Obama get 51% of the vote or 100%, he will still get just .... Four votes as compared to Florida's 29!!! And in 2012, Florida will go to Mitt Romney!
Oh, if you divide 29 by 4 you get over six times as many votes.

Location hidden

#121227 Oct 28, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Four times in Texas? WOW!!! That explains it. You do know that Texas is their own country?
I was just there last week....it still sucks.
Any state in our union is better than any other country. Even Canada. But I would rather live in Canada than about 90% of the other countries on this planet.
Alex Trebek

Chicago, IL

#121228 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex Treback - What do Liberals do when they realize they are about to lose an election?
Never heard of him. Who is the Alex Treback you speak of?

And if the cloning factories have been completed, why haven't I been notified?

I demand to know when the Trebek army will be complete.
Who

London, KY

#121229 Oct 28, 2012
I have a serious question. Why isn't Massachusetts supporting Gov. Romney?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121230 Oct 28, 2012
Alex Trebek wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of him. Who is the Alex Treback you speak of?
And if the cloning factories have been completed, why haven't I been notified?
I demand to know when the Trebek army will be complete.
Who owns this sock? LMAO pigeon
John Sunuuuuunununu

Chicago, IL

#121231 Oct 28, 2012
Colin Powell endorsed Balack Obama because Colin Powell is a black and Obama is also a black, making them both blacks.

Black vote for blacks because they are blacks and blacks black blackety black black black.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121232 Oct 28, 2012
Who wrote:
I have a serious question. Why isn't Massachusetts supporting Gov. Romney?
Overrun with Muslims and morons. Just a guess.
Mitt Romney

Chicago, IL

#121234 Oct 28, 2012
Warren Jeff wrote:
When Romney visits my compound we go to the filthy floor mattress rooms to touch our little grandaughters special places.
I'm not familiar precisely with exactly where I touched the younglings, but I stand by what I did, whatever it was.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121235 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
TT is nothing but BS. Anyone who "actually" comes from the type of wealth she claims to come from simply isn't going to be hanging out on TOPIX! Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished. Does TT even come close to these qualities? Not a chance in hell. LMAO at this fool with shat for brains! The one time she did set foot on a college campus, she was arrested for turning tricks,$2.99 for four hours! She is stanky tank meat, no doubt about it.
You wrote : "Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished"

You don't even realize that you just described yourself to a "T". A catalogue of name-calling and disgusting profanity. A boor, an oaf, a slug who thinks he impresses. Well, you do, but not the way you think.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121236 Oct 28, 2012
Warren Jeff wrote:
When Romney visits my compound we go to the filthy floor mattress rooms to touch our little grandaughters special places.
You perv! You're a sick and very warped individual. pigeon
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121237 Oct 28, 2012
Jeopardy wrote:
Wpw, Jennings is mormon, he ought to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,947
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info