BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,241 - 107,260 of 177,408 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121174 Oct 28, 2012
Kate Smith introduces God Bless America
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121175 Oct 28, 2012
So THAT'S why the economy's in a mess! Obama admits to Jay Leno:'I was fine with math up until 7th grade'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22228...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
LOL, LOL, LOL

Location hidden

#121176 Oct 28, 2012
Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121177 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Kate Smith introduces God Bless America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TnQDW-NMaRsXX
Loved it! Watched the whole thing!

Location hidden

#121179 Oct 28, 2012
Oh, Obama wants the people living outside the U.S...... so long as they are not grunts!!! Just like Bill Clinton, he ordered the military not to assist in helping those overseas to vote.
And don't you dare go onto a military reservation and try to help them vote. Even if you are truly neutral, Obama will not allow it.

Close race makes up for waning zeal in expat vote
By Erik Kirschbaum | Reuters

BERLIN (Reuters)- With the presidential election too close to call, hundreds of thousands of Americans living in Europe have been posting their absentee ballots with a sense that they could truly make a difference on November 6.
From Berlin to Paris and London to Madrid, they have closely tracked the battle between Democrat President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, though the emotional temperature is several degrees lower than four years ago, when most expats rallied behind Obama after two terms of George W. Bush, whom many thought had tarnished the U.S. image abroad.
http://news.yahoo.com/close-race-makes-waning...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121180 Oct 28, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, loser, if I "have shat for brains," what do birfoons like you have?
Will you next attempt at troling finally include your understanding of unskewedpolls's methods? Will it finally be mandatory case law that supports your birfoon fantasy of jurisdiction?
Or will be still just be laughing at your ineptness.
The only response you deserve is you have shat for brains. Your questions are insignificant, as are you. Better get out your pity pot because in a few days you'll be living in it. Is your name Darrel by chance?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121181 Oct 28, 2012
Bladder Infection, you're a goofy SOB, you know that? I'd be willing to bet you're on welfare assistance for some bogus reason you dreamed up. Taking after your master I see; committing fraud. Not surprising for a flapper. Sorry, but it's been proven that lefties have shat for brains. Scientifically I might add. Out of 100 flappers, 100 of them said the first thing they do when they have a headache is to take some Ex-Lax. I rest my case. I win! You lose. LMAO
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121182 Oct 28, 2012
Oblamo in a rally said something to this effect, "Vote for me for what I could do not for what I have done!"

Wow there's something truthful for once!

He's saying he hasn't done much but vote for him for what he could do, which will be pretty much the same thing, NOTHING!

The 7th grade math must come in real handy for him when he's trying to figure out that you can't spend more than you have and create more jobs and fix the economy!

Wow that Harvard really how's how to pick them!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121183 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Insuring against market loss is the ESSENCE of the Markowitz approach. Sadly, the poster is not smart enough to understand elementary calculus and can't follow Black-Scholes (which is used by EVERY trader on the floor of the exchanges.
==
"Sadly the one who is self-taught (i.e., naive and unsophisticated in Finance) doesn't understand the difference between property and casualty insurance (no real estate is insured against market or interest rate loss), and insurance on equities that does provide protection against market and interest rate loss.
"These are elementary concepts but UNKNOWN to those who have to be self-taught."
====
<quoted text>
How naive and lacking in real world investment experience you must be!!
Insurance is used by virtually every non-profit portfolio manager to insure their equity portfolio against market and interest rate loss. Expensive? It costs less than 10 bps. YOUR POST MAKES IT CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA BY WHAT NAME THAT INSURANCE IS MORE COMMONLY KNOWN. You think it is a stop-loss order. How ignorant. Only the unsophisticated use stop-loss orders, and, in any case, that does not INSURE against loss, it only minimizes loss.
==
Please make the Class stop laughing at your naivete and lack of sophistication in investing by telling the Class the more common name for equity "insurance." The betting is that you can't, because you find yourself way over your head when it comes to investments especially because you don't know anything about integral or differential calculus. Ha Ha.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black%E2%80%93Sc...
==
BTW, in another post I will explain that you don't even understand "investments," because you think real estate is investing. Sadly, your lack of formal schooling precludes you from an understanding of the taxonomy of investments. Don't feel badly, that is typical of all those who are self-taught and really don't know anything.
lol...you must be on crack. Your post here makes absolutely no sense lady whatsoever. You have so schooled in here by me I can't stop laughing. I ought to charge you tuition for that because you didn't learn a thing.

I'll tell you what. Lets put a few deals up here and let the class decide who is the investor and who isn't. In my post a few days ago I showed you how I made $2.7Million in real estate, on a zero down investment to me. That is an unlimited profit. And that would be byinvesting in real estate, which you say "isn't investing". lol!

So, for starters, that is $2.7M compared to your babbling here about nothing. You talk a lot, but can't walk the walk can you.

Sp...put up or shut up. Go for it!

We'll let the class decide who is an investor and who isn't.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121184 Oct 28, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Oblamo in a rally said something to this effect, "Vote for me for what I could do not for what I have done!"
Wow there's something truthful for once!
He's saying he hasn't done much but vote for him for what he could do, which will be pretty much the same thing, NOTHING!
The 7th grade math must come in real handy for him when he's trying to figure out that you can't spend more than you have and create more jobs and fix the economy!
Wow that Harvard really how's how to pick them!
Balancing a checkbook comes in the 8th grade I think. The guy is a moron.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121185 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:

<quoted text>
BTW, in another post I will explain that you don't even understand "investments," because you think real estate is investing. Sadly, your lack of formal schooling precludes you from an understanding of the taxonomy of investments. Don't feel badly, that is typical of all those who are self-taught and really don't know anything.
one more time for Terri Tanny the moron...

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there is only one universally accepted approach to equity investing. There may be variations on it, but the core principles are universally accepted: stock prices cannot be predicted, in an efficient market (the U.S. equities market) all information is instantaneously incorporated, the value of an equity is the present value of its discounted future earnings (about which there may be considerable uncertainty, it is unlikely that any professional manager can outperform The Market over time when consideration is given to beta, tax consequences, and transactions costs.
Can you say it any better?
You probably can't but I can. I was gone for the debates, but am back now. Now lets get down to it.

1. Real estate investing just kills stocks. No matter how you look at it. Now, having said that, the stock pundits like yourself like to tout returns. But they never look at the costs. Stocks pay full price, taxes are huge on your returns, and you are subject to massive attacks via real time fluctuations that are out of your control. RE just mangles stocks in that effort. Case in point. Just one of many, and my own experience just completed:

100 unit apt building: cost to me $625K. Repair, fix up $150,000. Resale: just under $2Million. Cash flow over $1.5Million. Numerous tax advantages and protection. All cash, 1031 exchange, all taxes deferred. NO TAXES due. The list goes on and on.

Strategy: there are 4 "markets" in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:

1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION

I invest for income, cash flow, tax write offs, appreciation in stage 4. I invest for location in any of the cycles. The above example is an investment in stage 3/4. It covered two blocks in eight buildings. It was split off from the other side of the development right next to it and constructed of larger units that had more problems, much higher expenses. I did this with none of my own money. The result was a great return, infinity if you will less opportunity costs whi8ch cannot be measured. However, it generated 4 different purchases, all cash in some cases, also in the same stage of that economy. All cash flow, all equity, all tax advantaged, and stocks could never touch my returns that in terms of return: mine was not 10%, not 100%, not 1,000. It was infinity.

You?

...again, arguing about writers is boring. Let's talk real time investments, and we will let the class decide on who is real, who makes deals and money, and who is doing the cut and pastes on things which hardly matter now.

The class awaits your response.

Please tell us again how Investing for $$millions in profit is not investing, but posting your drivel is investing. And show us a couple of your best deals. Otherwise you are just pissing into the wind.

We'll let the class here decide on who the investor is and who the old wind-bag is. Go for it. We can't wait to hear your BS.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121186 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there is only one universally accepted approach to equity investing. There may be variations on it, but the core principles are universally accepted: stock prices cannot be predicted, in an efficient market (the U.S. equities market) all information is instantaneously incorporated, the value of an equity is the present value of its discounted future earnings (about which there may be considerable uncertainty, it is unlikely that any professional manager can outperform The Market over time when consideration is given to beta, tax consequences, and transactions costs.

GURU wrote:

Can you say it any better?
You probably can't but I can. I was gone for the debates, but am back now. Now lets get down to it.

1. Real estate investing just kills stocks. No matter how you look at it. Now, having said that, the stock pundits like yourself like to tout returns. But they never look at the costs. Stocks pay full price, taxes are huge on your returns, and you are subject to massive attacks via real time fluctuations that are out of your control. RE just mangles stocks in that effort. Case in point. Just one of many, and my own experience just completed:

100 unit apt building: cost to me $625K. Repair, fix up $150,000. Resale: just under $2Million. Cash flow over $1.5Million. Numerous tax advantages and protection. All cash, 1031 exchange, all taxes deferred. NO TAXES due. The list goes on and on.

Strategy: there are 4 "markets" in real estate. Cycles, stages if you will:

1- EXPANSION
2- EQUILIBRIUM
3- DECLINE
4- ABSORPTION

I invest for income, cash flow, tax write offs, appreciation in stage 4. I invest for location in any of the cycles. The above example is an investment in stage 3/4. It covered two blocks in eight buildings. It was split off from the other side of the development right next to it and constructed of larger units that had more problems, much higher expenses. I did this with none of my own money. The result was a great return, infinity if you will less opportunity costs whi8ch cannot be measured. However, it generated 4 different purchases, all cash in some cases, also in the same stage of that economy. All cash flow, all equity, all tax advantaged, and stocks could never touch my returns that in terms of return: mine was not 10%, not 100%, not 1,000. It was infinity.

You?

...again, arguing about writers is boring. Let's talk real time investments, and we will let the class decide on who is real, who makes deals and money, and who is doing the cut and pastes on things which hardly matter now.

The class awaits your response.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121187 Oct 28, 2012
Investment question for Terri Tanny:

hey Terri, I have a question for you. A simple one that will be easy for you to answer if you are real. It goes like this:

Is real estate a derivative? Why or why not?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121188 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:

here Terri...They have Wikipedia for m0rons like you to learn: You say there is no such thing as investing in real estate...LOL!
Just for you toots:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_estate_inve...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121191 Oct 28, 2012
lol...I can see why Terri Tranny gets so much flak in here. Just like obama...when you can't defend yourself you talk about property insurance and deny the obvious. obama does it all the time, that is why he is going to be so roundly defeated in 8 days he will make Carter look competent.
'

And to show you how psychologically degenerate you are Tranny granny...you supported this fool for all 4 years that he was in there. Now you will see the results of following a fool. Who is the biggest fool?...the fool or the person who follows the fool?

Put up or shut up lady. You have gotten your saggy ass so kicked in here by everyone your mouth is now your pie hole.(*)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121195 Oct 28, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
here Terri...They have Wikipedia for m0rons like you to learn: You say there is no such thing as investing in real estate...LOL!
Just for you toots:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_estate_inve...
Daham! You just ran her off, for another two weeks, good!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121197 Oct 28, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Daham! You just ran her off, for another two weeks, good!
TT is nothing but BS. Anyone who "actually" comes from the type of wealth she claims to come from simply isn't going to be hanging out on TOPIX! Nor would such a person indulge in such trivial insults and put downs. People that "do" come from such backgrounds have class, tact and are well polished. Does TT even come close to these qualities? Not a chance in hell. LMAO at this fool with shat for brains! The one time she did set foot on a college campus, she was arrested for turning tricks,$2.99 for four hours! She is stanky tank meat, no doubt about it.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#121199 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
America! I have lived in a dozen states from Hawaii to Maine, five times in Alabama, four times in Texas, three times in Oklahoma and in four different countries. But there is no place like the good ole' U.S. of A., home of the brave!
Four times in Texas? WOW!!! That explains it. You do know that Texas is their own country?

I was just there last week....it still sucks.

Location hidden

#121200 Oct 28, 2012
No wonder people like Terri Tunna loathe the military. They loathe Obama!

Different Presidents, A Different Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#121201 Oct 28, 2012
I love Christmas lights! They remind me of.....
"the people who voted for Obama......."
They all hang together; half of them don't work,
and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!
Vote Republican on November 6!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,379
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,505
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 47 min andet1987 4,656
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••