BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,161 - 107,180 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121078 Oct 27, 2012
On November 6th, VOTE for the AMERICAN!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#121079 Oct 27, 2012
FORGET WHERE HE WAS BORN AND WHO'S HIS DADDY

It no longer matters that Obama has spent 3 million to hide all his records. It no longer matters where he was born and who his Daddy is. Obama is no longer a mystery to anyone because he has completely revealed himself in every way and it ain’t pretty.

Only someone with a Un American agenda and evil intent would endlessly apologize for America around the world while pushing UN Constitutional legislation to oppress all Americans. Obamacare, the NDAA Bill, executive orders designed to control every single aspect of our lives and finances were thrown in our faces. Obama’s executive orders now give him the right to forcibly move us from our own homes and make us function in work brigades.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie347.h...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121080 Oct 27, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
FORGET WHERE HE WAS BORN AND WHO'S HIS DADDY
It no longer matters that Obama has spent 3 million to hide all his records. It no longer matters where he was born and who his Daddy is. Obama is no longer a mystery to anyone because he has completely revealed himself in every way and it ain’t pretty.
Only someone with a Un American agenda and evil intent would endlessly apologize for America around the world while pushing UN Constitutional legislation to oppress all Americans. Obamacare, the NDAA Bill, executive orders designed to control every single aspect of our lives and finances were thrown in our faces. Obama’s executive orders now give him the right to forcibly move us from our own homes and make us function in work brigades.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie347.h...
...and he has 9 days left to screw up this country. I am sure he is on obama-watch. Congress, DC will not let this commie do anything at all.

After he is out, a full blown investigation should occur and treason should be his legacy. He thinks this country is a joke.

He will go down in history, and inauguration day this year is not on the 20th, it is on the 21st of Jan. That is Martin Luther King's birthday.

This election should be Mitt's. If it isn't the chains will be on everybody if he gets back in. Make sure you vote.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#121082 Oct 27, 2012
SHEEPLE ask, why doesn't Romney show his college transcripts or his passport records?

The answer is, There is NO CONTROVERSY concerning Mitt Romney's college transcripts or his passport records.
There IS controversy pertaining to both Obama's college transcripts and his passport records.
NEXT!

Oh, and about those tax returns, Romney said for you to GFY!
He doesn't have to show you shit and he is not going to.
Oh, he said for you to thank Obama for him, since Obama made it possible for him to tell you that.
stanky

Wilmington, DE

#121083 Oct 27, 2012
i just ate my own excrement
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121084 Oct 27, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#120,299<quoted text>
Please tell the Class from what esteemed institution you graduated. Thank you.
At Booth the faculty has resisted the requests of many years by students for courses on “real estate.” The faculty has specifically stated there is nothing special about real estate and real estate finance that creates an academic discipline. Tens of millions of recent immigrants (many of whom can barely speak English) buy two-, four- or six-flats upon arrival in the United States. They do quite well financially, thank you, because any idiot can buy and rent a building. There is no serious skill involved, and certainly no basis for an academic discipline. That is why students at seriously academic universities DO NOT study real estate. Perhaps at junior colleges such courses might be offered, but, of course, those glorified high schools are not academic institutions.
lol...you must be kidding.

You think that if I tell you the name of a college that I graduated from that is what this is about? You have just told me everything I need to know about you. Got some news for you Terri, you are a snob. Yes, I graduated from one of the best colleges in the country. Yes they had classes on many aspects of real estate. No, I did not take any of those classes there.

This is not about college. College to me is for getting a piece of papar. It no more defines how much money you will make in life than does your religion. Money is made out side of college, not in side of it. Most colleges do not even talk about making money. That would be like telling a child that is learning to walk how to run a hundred yard dash at the Olympics. They would not even understand it.

Unfortunately for you, you think you have to win the college name wars to make money. That shows me that you never made any money at all. College does not make you rich, your brains and motivation make you rich. I would take any HS student that is hungry to be successful over any college grad in any subject 100% of the time. You seem to think it about the name of the college you went to that makes you an 'expert" in making money. That is why I said that I went to the "school of hard knocks" to get my financial education. Unfortunately for you, you took it literally and looked up that name to see where it is located and the rating it has.-lol!

Ah,...you crack me up Terri. Brag a little about yourself in $$ terms, then maybe you will get some respect in here. Tell us some of your best deals, or any deal. Otherwise you have nothing to say about anything at all, since you think it is all about pedigree and names that make the person. You could not be more wrong. Some of the richest people I know came from nothing. They were poor growing up, and made their own wealth through hard work, intelligence, and guts. Most of them did not learn any of that in college. Many of them never even went to college. They just went out and did it.

So, we all await your answer...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121085 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There goes Obama again claiming their NUMBER ONE OBJECTIVE is ..... finding out what happened at Benghazi! How many other NUMBER ONE objectives has Obama had?
lol...what a joke obama is. He is still talking about not know what happened there or what went wrong. He cut the security, denied them help, got them killed, then lied about it, and now he says he does not know what happened.

obama is a sick man. He lies constantly for his own benefit. Everyone sees through it now though. Even the left cannot make enough excuses for this moron anymore.

obama acted like a coward. He is a coward. AND, he cannot kill his own kind. Any Muslim is off limits.

obama will go down as the worst president in history. He is out in 9 days. The Republicans have played this masterfully. They feinted left, and went right. obama is so checkmated now he can't believe it. The Republicans never went into the mud with this steaming turd.

obama is stunned...he never saw it coming. He believed he was a deity, and that people liked him above anything else. He is in love with power and himself.

obama just got his clocked cleaned by the smartest guys in the house. They let him believe his own shit, smiled, then nailed him.

It will be a pleasure to watch him sputter and make excuses, and ultimately he will talk about racist forces out there that did him in. He will make excuses forever rather than admit that he is the lousiest president in the history of this country. That will be his legacy...forever.

And as for all the dumb dems that made excuses for him, covered for him and will go down with him...go FK yourselves!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121086 Oct 27, 2012
correction..." not knowing" is what it should say.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121088 Oct 27, 2012
House elections spell a Republican story and victory

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121089 Oct 28, 2012
And the Associated Press throws out the RACE CARD!, Ah, AP, why did Obama get voted in four years ago? Because he was BLACK! And why will he lose this election? Because he is not worth a sh*t!!!

AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks
By JENNIFER AGIESTA and SONYA ROSS | Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP)— Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election, the survey found, though the effects are mitigated by some people's more favorable views of blacks.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-majority-harbor...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121090 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wojo, here is ANOTHER video. Where are YOUR videos???
<quoted text>
SURE, not only have I shown videos of Romney signs being vandalized but the names of people arrested. I have also shown a video of an Obama supporter being assaulted.
Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I do not tolerate corruption on either side of the isle.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption?
RU serious?
You think political sign vandalism and bar/street fights between INDIVIDUALS of opposing political persuasion has something to do with political corruption?
Grow up!
Yep, Libtards are petty and all you need to have is proof when Bill Clinton left the White House on Jan. 20, 2001. All the 'W' keys on every key board had been removed. The key boards were vandalized so that the incoming staff could not type "G.W.". How petty!!! But that sums up you Libtards in a second, petty!!!
And when Obama loses next week, it will only get worse! After all, the Associated Press has labelled us as RACISTS and just like the Nazi Germans, once you make someone less than human, you can do what you want to them.
Yep, we are racists because we did not vote for Obama and therefore we must be punished! How petty!!! You talk about us growing up, look at yourself in the mirror,

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121091 Oct 28, 2012
Is this racist? The last time I was in Mexico was in 2005 and it has not changed from the first time I went down. Sad, very sad.
Countries that originated from the British colonial system are far better off than those from the Spanish, Portugal, etc.

Case of blonde girl beggar strikes nerve in Mexico
By ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON | Associated Press –

MEXICO CITY (AP)— At a busy intersection, a girl with a high half ponytail looks at you as she begs for coins. There is dirt beneath her fingernails and her pink shirt looks unwashed. The image in the photo could fit thousands of impoverished Mexican children who sell gum or beg for money in the streets, but for one thing: The girl in this picture is blonde.
The flurry of internet attention to the photo, and the quick way officials reacted, has renewed a debate about racism in Mexico, a nation that is proud of its mestizo heritage but where millions of indigenous people live in poverty and passers-by often barely notice the dark-skinned children begging in the street.
It started last week when a Facebook user posted a photo of the girl standing next to a rearview mirror on a Guadalajara street. He apparently suspected she might have been stolen because "her parents are brown," and said he had already contacted a welfare agency and state prosecutors.
"Let's spread this photo around," he wrote.
http://news.yahoo.com/case-blonde-girl-beggar...
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121092 Oct 28, 2012
Well no wonder Oblama can't balance the budget or figure out you can't spend more than you have, he told late night talk show host his math skills are not not much higher than a 7th grader! LOL! He says his daughter is smarter than him in math! What? This is the knucklehead you loony left have hung your hat on to fix the economy! And boy has he fixed it, he spent twice as much in half the amount of time than Bush did with an even bleak economy! So glad we have a 7th grader running our country! OMG!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121093 Oct 28, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121094 Oct 28, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Well no wonder Oblama can't balance the budget or figure out you can't spend more than you have, he told late night talk show host his math skills are not not much higher than a 7th grader! LOL! He says his daughter is smarter than him in math! What? This is the knucklehead you loony left have hung your hat on to fix the economy! And boy has he fixed it, he spent twice as much in half the amount of time than Bush did with an even bleak economy! So glad we have a 7th grader running our country! OMG!
things like this tell me that obama is an absolute idiot. What president would ever say that when he is telling the USA that his budget is the path forward? obama is the biggest fraud and is so stupid it is amazing.. All he is is a carnival barker and a moron. He has no vital records, documents, degrees, or anything else in my opinion. His documents that Arpaio looked at are complete and comical forgeries. So is he, and he just proved it here.

8 more days and we are rid of this fool.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#121095 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Associated Press throws out the RACE CARD!, Ah, AP, why did Obama get voted in four years ago? Because he was BLACK! And why will he lose this election? Because he is not worth a sh*t!!!
AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks
By JENNIFER AGIESTA and SONYA ROSS | Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP)— Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election, the survey found, though the effects are mitigated by some people's more favorable views of blacks.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-majority-harbor...
Obama won in 2008 because of the economy and because of general dislike of George Bush and his actions over the time that he was in office, and because the Republican candidate that year was John McCain.
Jack

Bakers Mills, NY

#121096 Oct 28, 2012
Look at these poll numbers More reublican lies.

"The Hoyt Comany Polled 1000 NY residents at random. The New Yorkers polled were all from diffent areas of NY. 36% stated they will vote For Obama. 37% stated they were Casting their vote for Romney. 21 % stated they were undecided. 4% stated they were not voteing due to lack of faith in either campain. 2% said they were unable to vote as they were not US citizens."

You all best get on the Obama Wagon it is here to stay and if you don't like it too bad Leave the usa. If your aginst Obama you should be put in a labor camp. Morons should be fixed so they can not have more Idiot republican childern. Only the Dem Party knows whats best for everyone. You all need to be controled and you so called rights taken away as you are a menace to the USA.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#121097 Oct 28, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
SHEEPLE ask, why doesn't Romney show his college transcripts or his passport records?
The answer is, There is NO CONTROVERSY concerning Mitt Romney's college transcripts or his passport records.
There IS controversy pertaining to both Obama's college transcripts and his passport records.
NEXT!
Oh, and about those tax returns, Romney said for you to GFY!
He doesn't have to show you shit and he is not going to.
Oh, he said for you to thank Obama for him, since Obama made it possible for him to tell you that.
There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts and passport records as about Obama's college transcripts and passport records. Exactly as much. The only controversy about Obama's records of any kind comes from Obama's enemies, and the only controversy about Mitt Romney's records comes from his enemies. Mitt Romney has not showed his school transcripts, college transcripts, graduate school transcripts or passport records---why is he hiding them?

He does not, of course, have to show ten years of his tax records, but then his father did show ten years of his tax records, and George Bush showed eight years.(Mitt showed only two years.) Why is he hiding all the other years?

I do not doubt that everything that Romney did on his taxes was completely legal. But I bet he took some very questionable deductions, such as listing as a business expense a dancing horse. Yes, of course a dancing horse could be a business expense, but if the family got amusement and pleasure out of raising that horse, which it did, it was a hobby and not deductible.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121098 Oct 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts and passport records as about Obama's college transcripts and passport records. Exactly as much. The only controversy about Obama's records of any kind comes from Obama's enemies, and the only controversy about Mitt Romney's records comes from his enemies. Mitt Romney has not showed his school transcripts, college transcripts, graduate school transcripts or passport records---why is he hiding them?
He does not, of course, have to show ten years of his tax records, but then his father did show ten years of his tax records, and George Bush showed eight years.(Mitt showed only two years.) Why is he hiding all the other years?
I do not doubt that everything that Romney did on his taxes was completely legal. But I bet he took some very questionable deductions, such as listing as a business expense a dancing horse. Yes, of course a dancing horse could be a business expense, but if the family got amusement and pleasure out of raising that horse, which it did, it was a hobby and not deductible.
....got news for you bozo...my accountant used to write off his racehorses in 2 years, The entire thing. He could shelter tons of income and it didn't matter if they ever won a race. It was 100% IRS-approved legal.

Don't like it? Move to Kenya. And take obama with you.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#121099 Oct 28, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....got news for you bozo...my accountant used to write off his racehorses in 2 years, The entire thing. He could shelter tons of income and it didn't matter if they ever won a race. It was 100% IRS-approved legal.
Don't like it? Move to Kenya. And take obama with you.
For your accountant it might be legal since he might be able to prove that he was attempting to make money. But for people who raise horses because they like them as pets or to ride as a hobby, it is not legal. Business expenses == legal. Hobbies = not legal.

Don't like it? Move to Bhutan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,100,635
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 19 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••