BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121057 Oct 27, 2012
Now this is petty. It is just the name of the TOWN!!!

Highway sign in Romney, Texas vandalized and spray-painted ‘Obama’
by Melissa Noel | October 10, 2012
http://thegrio.com/2012/10/10/highway-sign-fo...
But I stand by my contention that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by ...... the LEFT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121058 Oct 27, 2012
Ann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
Go drown yourself RETARD!
@anncoulter
you'd GET too much enjoyment ...
Think I'll STICK around ;-)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121059 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Okay Wojo, I found ONE. Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer!!! I hope they catch the WHITE guys who beat on the BLACK guy!!!
Lubbock sign vandals caught red-handed
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You "found" it? The link was right in the article I posted.

Get sober, please!

Location hidden

#121060 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
That's it? A conspiracy theory?
Maybe the reason is that political sign vandals are almost never caught or identified.
Duh! UR in a dream world.
<quoted text>
I do not have a problem with finding people who have been arrested for vandalizing Romney signs. I even found ONE in which not only did some RIGHTIES vandalizing signs but actually assaulted a man.
The least you can do is find one, other than the one I found, that shows a righty misbehaving!!!
And you need to face reality!

RationalState

#121061 Oct 27, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
Wo-no, is trying to compare missing yard signs compared to threats of bodily harm against Romney and rioting if he wins, as well as beating up and intimidating Romney supporters!
Anything to excuse the loony left double standards and dictator typ intimidation!
Where is Oblamos out cry against his supporters death threats against Romney or plans for riots if he looses? Wow he's quite the leader, way to pull Americans together!
We don't need his type of "CHANGE"!
Huh?

I made no such comparison. BTW, President Obama has been receiving death threats for years and Obama supporters have also been assaulted. I don't believe either party condones this kind of behavior. There are nutballs on both sides.

Get real.

Location hidden

#121062 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wojo, here is ANOTHER video. Where are YOUR videos???
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Obama signs are being vandalized across the country and Rouge asks, "where are the videos?"
Get real.
<quoted text>
SURE, not only have I shown videos of Romney signs being vandalized but the names of people arrested. I have also shown a video of an Obama supporter being assaulted.
Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I do not tolerate corruption on either side of the isle.

RationalState

#121063 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a problem with finding people who have been arrested for vandalizing Romney signs. I even found ONE in which not only did some RIGHTIES vandalizing signs but actually assaulted a man.
The least you can do is find one, other than the one I found, that shows a righty misbehaving!!!
And you need to face reality!
Huh? I found it and listened to it before you posted it. There was a link in the article I posted before you made your grand "discovery". Duh!

The fact is vandalism and assaults are occurring on both sides at an unacceptable rate, and that has nothing to do with videos.

Grow up!

RationalState

#121064 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
SURE, not only have I shown videos of Romney signs being vandalized but the names of people arrested. I have also shown a video of an Obama supporter being assaulted.
Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I do not tolerate corruption on either side of the isle.
So what? There is rampant vandalism committed by lawbreakers on both sides across the country.

I couldn't care less about your video obsession.

Grow up!

RationalState

#121065 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Corruption?

RU serious?

You think political sign vandalism and bar/street fights between INDIVIDUALS of opposing political persuasion has something to do with political corruption?

Grow up!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121066 Oct 27, 2012
"GALLUP: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days..."

job approval down
economy down
women down
independents down
youth vote down
minorities down
foreign affairs down
swing states down
likeability down

the list goes on and on...

Mitt's numbers are all up, while obama's are all way down and going lower. Mitt will be a good leader and steward for our country.

I am ready to vote!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121067 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? There is rampant vandalism committed by lawbreakers on both sides across the country.
I couldn't care less about your video obsession.
Grow up!
Aw, is wittle Slobarf upset? Diarrhea head.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121068 Oct 27, 2012
BTW gang...Prop 30 is going down and going down hard now. NOBODY trusts Jerry Brown to manage their money. Nobody!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#121069 Oct 27, 2012
Gallup: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days
Bye Bye Obama!

Location hidden

#121070 Oct 27, 2012
I can believe that Chuck had not been inducted decades ago.

Rock hall of fame in Cleveland honors Chuck Berry

By Associated Press
Saturday, October 27, 2012 -

CLEVELAND — Still rockin’ at 86, music legend Chuck Berry promised a comeback Saturday with six new songs, some written 16 years ago.

"And as soon as I can get someone to guide me — and I do know a little about the business — I want to push them out," he told reporters at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which honored him with an award and tribute concert. "I’m going to come back and push them out if you know what I mean, somehow."
http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/mus...

Location hidden

#121071 Oct 27, 2012
Guru wrote:
"GALLUP: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days..."
job approval down
economy down
women down
independents down
youth vote down
minorities down
foreign affairs down
swing states down
likeability down
the list goes on and on...
Mitt's numbers are all up, while obama's are all way down and going lower. Mitt will be a good leader and steward for our country.
I am ready to vote!
Don't forget the NeoCon (Jews).

Location hidden

#121072 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I found it and listened to it before you posted it. There was a link in the article I posted before you made your grand "discovery". Duh!
The fact is vandalism and assaults are occurring on both sides at an unacceptable rate, and that has nothing to do with videos.
Grow up!
Did you post the link to the video like I did? Why would I post it ..... unless I hate corruption on both sides of the isle!
Agreed, it is way to high. But, again, the vast majority of political crimes are done by the LEFT!!!
Generally speaking, Republican clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy sleeping with pigs.

RationalState

#121073 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you post the link to the video like I did? Why would I post it ..... unless I hate corruption on both sides of the isle!
Agreed, it is way to high. But, again, the vast majority of political crimes are done by the LEFT!!!
Corruption?

RU serious?

You think political sign vandalism and bar/street fights between INDIVIDUALS of opposing political persuasion has something to do with political corruption?

Grow up!

Unfounded naïve bare assertion: "But, again, the vast majority of political crimes are done by the LEFT!!!"

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121075 Oct 27, 2012
GALLUP: Obama's Job Approval Drops 7 Points in 3 Days...
DES MOINES REGISTER Endorses Romney...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121078 Oct 27, 2012
On November 6th, VOTE for the AMERICAN!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#121079 Oct 27, 2012
FORGET WHERE HE WAS BORN AND WHO'S HIS DADDY

It no longer matters that Obama has spent 3 million to hide all his records. It no longer matters where he was born and who his Daddy is. Obama is no longer a mystery to anyone because he has completely revealed himself in every way and it ain’t pretty.

Only someone with a Un American agenda and evil intent would endlessly apologize for America around the world while pushing UN Constitutional legislation to oppress all Americans. Obamacare, the NDAA Bill, executive orders designed to control every single aspect of our lives and finances were thrown in our faces. Obama’s executive orders now give him the right to forcibly move us from our own homes and make us function in work brigades.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie347.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,111,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Petal Power 46,869
Amy 9-23-14 13 min edogxxx 21
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 58 min thefortiesguystri... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ReallyNOW 49,906
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr poet lariat 98,262
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info