BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194342 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121110 Oct 28, 2012
Jack wrote:
Look at these poll numbers More reublican lies.
"The Hoyt Comany Polled 1000 NY residents at random. The New Yorkers polled were all from diffent areas of NY. 36% stated they will vote For Obama. 37% stated they were Casting their vote for Romney. 21 % stated they were undecided. 4% stated they were not voteing due to lack of faith in either campain. 2% said they were unable to vote as they were not US citizens."
You all best get on the Obama Wagon it is here to stay and if you don't like it too bad Leave the usa. If your aginst Obama you should be put in a labor camp. Morons should be fixed so they can not have more Idiot republican childern. Only the Dem Party knows whats best for everyone. You all need to be controled and you so called rights taken away as you are a menace to the USA.
Well, that is just the state of NEW YORK and thank God they do not speak for the rest of the country.
Oh, if New York gets shut down for a week because of the storm, they will run out of food in 3-4 days and then what? RIOTS!!!

Location hidden

#121111 Oct 28, 2012
A lot of people have no idea what the power of starvation has. Just look at the French Revolution of 1789. It was a famine that caused the revolution.
Sure, the people were very unhappy with the royals but when Marie Antoinette said, "Let them eat cake", they cut her head off!
If New York City and Long Island get cut off from this storm and they do not start getting more food into the islands, the politicians will understand the power of starvation!!!

Location hidden

#121112 Oct 28, 2012
stanky wrote:
i just ate my own excrement
And if New York gets shut in due to the storm, every New Yorker will be doing the same.

Location hidden

#121113 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wojo, here is ANOTHER video. Where are YOUR videos???
Romney/Ryan Sign Vandalism - Incident #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Hmmm black people again!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge cannot resist the race card.
What part of "No party has cornered the market on nutballs or jackasses" do you not comprehend?
And Rouge doesn't hesitate to make a racist comment, "black people again." Sad.
Just how did I play the race card? The first several videos of people vandalizing political signs just happen to be .... black. Oh, eye nose, yow ain't supposes ta mention da color of thar skin.
Oh, the case where some people were vandalizing an Obama sign I was quick to point out they were WHITE people and the victim was BLACK!!!
Post 121541;
Okay Wojo, I found ONE. Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer!!! I hope they catch the WHITE guys who beat on the BLACK guy!!!
Lubbock sign vandals caught red-handed
Now, this post was a few after your post but as everyone on this forum knows is that I am fair and balanced and I am quick to point out problem from the right.
But the facts are overwhelming that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by the LEFT!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#121114 Oct 28, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...where is it?
What a surprise.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#121115 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
SURE, not only have I shown videos of Romney signs being vandalized but the names of people arrested. I have also shown a video of an Obama supporter being assaulted.
Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I do not tolerate corruption on either side of the isle.
<quoted text>
Yep, Libtards are petty and all you need to have is proof when Bill Clinton left the White House on Jan. 20, 2001. All the 'W' keys on every key board had been removed. The key boards were vandalized so that the incoming staff could not type "G.W.". How petty!!! But that sums up you Libtards in a second, petty!!!
And when Obama loses next week, it will only get worse! After all, the Associated Press has labelled us as RACISTS and just like the Nazi Germans, once you make someone less than human, you can do what you want to them.
Yep, we are racists because we did not vote for Obama and therefore we must be punished! How petty!!! You talk about us growing up, look at yourself in the mirror,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F9Nh84lfvW0XX
Again, Rouge completely missed the point. I'm not at all surprised.

How can Rouge be against political corruption when he doesn't understand what it is?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption?
RU serious?
You think political sign vandalism and bar/street fights between INDIVIDUALS of opposing political persuasion has something to do with political corruption?
Grow up!

Location hidden

#121116 Oct 28, 2012
Some more Idiotards in inaction. Any person with half a brain would have been on the walkway behind them. They still could have seen what was going to happen from a safer vantage point.
But natural disasters are God's way of getting rid of stupid people.
Oh, after Hurricane Andrew in 1993, under Bill Clinton, they passed a federal law that says that if you ignore an evacuation order, your life insurance company can refuse to pay off the policy if you die as a result!!! So anyone of the Idiotards that might have died, well, if they had life insurance, it would have been null and void!

Smaller-than-expected tsunami hits Hawaii after Canada earthquake
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/27...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#121117 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan Sign Vandalism - Incident #1
Hmmm black people again!
<quoted text>
Just how did I play the race card? The first several videos of people vandalizing political signs just happen to be .... black. Oh, eye nose, yow ain't supposes ta mention da color of thar skin.
Oh, the case where some people were vandalizing an Obama sign I was quick to point out they were WHITE people and the victim was BLACK!!!
<quoted text>
Now, this post was a few after your post but as everyone on this forum knows is that I am fair and balanced and I am quick to point out problem from the right.
But the facts are overwhelming that the vast majority of political crimes are committed by the LEFT!!!
And Rouge doesn't hesitate to make a racist comment, "black people again." Sad.

Even more pathetic, he doesn't understand why his comment exposes his underlying racism.

In one case he points out that a particular incident involved whites behaving badly. In the other his racial stereotyping is on display: "black people again."

The oblivious Rube-in-Denial:"Just how did I play the race card?"

Meanwhile he believes that vandalism of Obama signs across the US are part of a Democratic conspiracy. It cannot possibly be "white people again."

What a dunce.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121118 Oct 28, 2012
Jack wrote:
Look at these poll numbers More reublican lies.
"The Hoyt Comany Polled 1000 NY residents at random. The New Yorkers polled were all from diffent areas of NY. 36% stated they will vote For Obama. 37% stated they were Casting their vote for Romney. 21 % stated they were undecided. 4% stated they were not voteing due to lack of faith in either campain. 2% said they were unable to vote as they were not US citizens."
You all best get on the Obama Wagon it is here to stay and if you don't like it too bad Leave the usa. If your aginst Obama you should be put in a labor camp. Morons should be fixed so they can not have more Idiot republican childern. Only the Dem Party knows whats best for everyone. You all need to be controled and you so called rights taken away as you are a menace to the USA.
Another fool with shat for brains.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121119 Oct 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts and passport records as about Obama's college transcripts and passport records. Exactly as much. The only controversy about Obama's records of any kind comes from Obama's enemies, and the only controversy about Mitt Romney's records comes from his enemies. Mitt Romney has not showed his school transcripts, college transcripts, graduate school transcripts or passport records---why is he hiding them?
He does not, of course, have to show ten years of his tax records, but then his father did show ten years of his tax records, and George Bush showed eight years.(Mitt showed only two years.) Why is he hiding all the other years?
I do not doubt that everything that Romney did on his taxes was completely legal. But I bet he took some very questionable deductions, such as listing as a business expense a dancing horse. Yes, of course a dancing horse could be a business expense, but if the family got amusement and pleasure out of raising that horse, which it did, it was a hobby and not deductible.
What a dipshat! This is as ignorant as it gets. pigeon

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#121121 Oct 28, 2012
Jihad Watch

Nigeria: Airline passengers subdue man who stood up and began screaming "Alahu Akbar"

Passengers and crew of an Abuja-bound aircraft belonging to Arik Air were thrown into a panic on Tuesday when a passenger behaving in a strange manner stood up and began screaming "Allahu Akbar" misair.
The frightened passengers, who took off from Maiduguri, Borno State, rushed the strange passenger identified as Aminu Galadima, grabbed him and searched him to ascertain if he had a bomb strapped to his body.
None was found and the plane landed safely, but the suspect was being held pending further interrogation.....

Location hidden

#121122 Oct 28, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
SURE, not only have I shown videos of Romney signs being vandalized but the names of people arrested. I have also shown a video of an Obama supporter being assaulted.
Yes, I am an equal opportunity finger pointer. I do not tolerate corruption on either side of the isle.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Rouge completely missed the point. I'm not at all surprised.
How can Rouge be against political corruption when he doesn't understand what it is?
<quoted text>
No, it is you who can not get the point. ANYONE can make an allegation but the actual proof is when there is actual evidence like a video of the perpetrators.
A picture of a defaced sign is not proof of vandalism as the owner of the property can deface his own property. In one case a man removed an Obama sign FROM HIS OWN PROPERTY and he was arrested ..... and then released!!! The law says you can not remove a political sign that is "lawfully" posted but the poster did not have permission to place a sign on his property and they arrested the WRONG damn person.
No, it is you, the flaming bigot, who will never "get it" as you are blinded by your own bigotry.

Location hidden

#121125 Oct 28, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfers, any progress over this weekend?
Anymore Obama Kenyan birth videos pop up this weekend?
Speaking of which, did you see the interview with the guy who bought that video from a "contact" in Kenya? Woooooo, the mental backflips that guy is going through to believe are frightening.
It's a lot like watching this group of birfers do anything to believe.
Carry on, birfers.
And you? I am having a lot of fun jerking your chains. In fact every troll remark I get, is another feather in my cap!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121128 Oct 28, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel that an NPD Twerp with his play law in his delusional world fantasizes that he kicked my ass?
Not at all surprising. NPS twerps are a dime a dozen.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
It has been well established that;

1. "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", is the US Constitution.
2. aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
3. the US Government can not strip the citizenship away from a child, that was passed from its father's nation.
4. the US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status.
5. a Foreign Power are all nations, other than the US.
6. Ark v. US, violated the 14th amendment.
7. Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and never, naturalized into the US.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121129 Oct 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the alien fathers (for that matter the alien mothers) are in the USA, they are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA when they are in the USA. In fact, everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. That is because "subject to the jurisdiction" means having to obey US laws. If an alien father (for that matter an alien mother) in the USA were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, she or he would not have to obey the laws.
The US Supreme Court ruled six to two that:
"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.
III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established."
http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_cit...
http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

3. the US Government can not strip the citizenship away from a child, that was passed from its father's nation.
7. Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and never, naturalized into the US.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#121130 Oct 28, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use case law?
Because that is the basis of our great nation’s grand tradition of 800-years of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
=
Why are some “birthers” pursuing their inane and uneducated argument regarding JURISDICTION under the Constitution? It has nothing to do with the issue of President Obama’s natural-born citizenship.
=
Here is the simple response to any question about jurisdiction under our sacred Constitution as applied on a daily basis without controversy.
Any person who is involved as a party to any matter being tried in federal court is under the jurisdiction of the United States of America.
Jurisdiction is the very first element that must be pleaded in any law suit – civil or otherwise. Jurisdiction may not be waived, nor be it be voluntarily conferred. Either the party is subject to the jurisdiction of the federal court under our sacred Constitution or they are not. Thus, anyone who is a party to a matter being tried in federal court is under the jurisdiction of the United States of America.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121131 Oct 28, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
This group of birthers is hilarious.
They pound away on topix, in some cases (LRS, Rogue Moron) up to 15+ hrs, daily.
Are they purposely ineffective advocates for their cause?
Girther Barks! You have shat for brains. Did you even know that?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#121132 Oct 28, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dipshat! This is as ignorant as it gets. pigeon
Notice that the above does not respond to the facts but merely calls names. This is typical of birthers.

Here are the facts that should be responded to:

There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts and passport records as about Obama's college transcripts and passport records. Exactly as much.

The only controversy about Obama's records of any kind comes from Obama's enemies, and the only controversy about Mitt Romney's records comes from his enemies. Mitt Romney has not showed his school transcripts, college transcripts, graduate school transcripts or passport records---why is he hiding them?

He does not, of course, have to show ten years of his tax records, but then his father did show ten years of his tax records, and George Bush showed eight years.(Mitt showed only two years.) Why is he hiding all the other years?

I do not doubt that everything that Romney did on his taxes was completely legal. But I bet he took some very questionable deductions, such as listing as a business expense a dancing horse. Yes, of course a dancing horse could be a business expense, but if the family got amusement and pleasure out of raising that horse, which it did, it was a hobby and not deductible.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121133 Oct 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that the above does not respond to the facts but merely calls names. This is typical of birthers.
There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts and passport records as about Obama's college transcripts and passport records. Exactly as much.
The only controversy about Obama's records of any kind comes from Obama's enemies, and the only controversy about Mitt Romney's records comes from his enemies. Mitt Romney has not showed his school transcripts, college transcripts, graduate school transcripts or passport records---why is he hiding them?
Thanks for proving my point!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#121134 Oct 28, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
There is exactly as much controversy about Mitt Romney's college transcripts
That would be none for Romney and MUCH for Obama!
They are different.
This is the fact that you can't explain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Dagger 1,262,057
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Lt Joe Kenda 100,221
Snapchat me 35 min Cheezybhole 2
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 50 min gonzo 15
Oak Park: Trying to hold on to its endearing past 56 min joey 2
Abby 7-28-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Mark 52,052
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages