BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

#121018 Oct 27, 2012
If my yard sign goes missing I'm not going to be intimidated, but when the loony left Oblama zealots threaten to get rid of my candidate and riot if we the people dare to vote for who we wish, I take that very seriously! This is the Oblama Chicago way that we have all seen in the last election, remember the intimidation by the "New Black Panthers" !

The thing is you people are pushing more to the right with all this loony left type garbage!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121019 Oct 27, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
WILLARDíS BIGGEST HURDLE
Who dares to answer the questions that are most troubling to Willard when he asks,ďAre you better off today than you were four years ago:Ē
1. The United States equity markets have gone up 121% during the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama. YES or NO? This is largest gain during the first term of any American president. YES or NO? This percentage gain is more than SEVEN and ONE-HALF times greater than during the first term of R.Reagan. YES or NO.
2. THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES TREASURY HAS BEEN AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL THROUGHOU 2012. YES OR NO? DURING THE FOURTH YEAR OF R.REAGANíS FIRST TERM THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES WAS MORE THAN FOUR AND ONE-HALF TIMES WORSE THAN IT IS AT PRESENT. YES OR NO?
3. The marginal federal income tax rate for a joint filing couple with $66,000 of taxable income is the lowest it has been since the implementation of Amendment XVI. YES or NO? This rate is one-third of the marginal federal income tax rate for a comparable couple during the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term. YES or NO?
4. For most of 2012, the inflation rate has averaged less than 2.2% per month. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term the inflation rate averaged more than 4.3% per month. YES or NO?
5. Willard is substantially better off than he was four years ago based on gains in excess of $100 million in his stock and bond portfolio as the result of the current administrationís economic policies. YES or NO?
6. The creditworthiness of the United States Treasury has been at its highest level throughout 2012. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term the creditworthiness of the United States was more than FOUR and ONE-HALF times worse than it is at present. YES or NO?
Please help our candidate out. How can Willard respond to these incontestable economic facts?
...the class is still waiting on you Terri. Chicken?

Or check-mated. You have been called out re: your investment "expertise" 5 times by me now.

Are you afraid?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121020 Oct 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the white man but love a lying, no good black man. Clear enough, shat for brains?
Can you not comprehend what you read? It's one statement, not two. And I need lessons? Like I said, a rock leaves you spellbound. Shat for brains.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121021 Oct 27, 2012
Local Democrats issue warning to vandals

The latest target: an Alton Park barber shop.

Its owner returned to work Monday morning to find dozens of signs destroyed.

Larry High has owned Bear's Barber Shop in Alton Park for 42 years.

This time of year, his shop is a campaigning hot spot.

"I've always had that part of the lot open for anyone, Democrat or Republican, whoever wanted to put a sign out there was always welcome," says High.

Larry returned to work Monday morning to find about two dozen signs destroyed.

"They weren't just knocked down, they were destroyed," he says. "So whoever did this, it was not an accident, it was intentionally done."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19909028/campaign...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121022 Oct 27, 2012
Political Sign Vandalism Makes Some Worried about Future of Democracy

AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va -- One Valley neighbor has had to remove graffiti from his political sign three times. A look at the sign reveals some of the markings, if you look close enough. It is not uncommon for election season, but this year seems to be different.

This year, members of the Augusta County Democratic Committee have had their hands full as signs have continuously been vandalized.

ďIt's five times worse than it's ever been. Last election, four years ago, I only know of one sign that was defaced,Ē said Starke Smith, co-chair of the Augusta County Democratic Committee.

It is something about which both Republicans and Democrats are concerned.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/Political-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#121023 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
Community reports election sign vandalism
On Tuesday, the United Democrats of El Dorado County and the Placerville Democratic Headquarters held a press conference at the site where a Barack Obama campaign sign was vandalized.
It was one of dozens that have been vandalized during this election season, said Betsy Kerr, manager of the Placerville Democratic Headquarters, who added that the same thing took place four years ago,ďbut it is much worse this time with more incidents of racial hatred including use of the N word.Ē
John Garon, member of the United Democrats of El Dorado County, said he parked his truck, with Obama signs on the top of it, at a local grocery store. Another shopper said ,ďWhy are you supporting that NÖ..?Ē
http://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/community-repo...
Diarrhea head's running off at the mouth again.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121024 Oct 27, 2012
Political Sign Vandalism

You can see Rutherford County resident Tara Wright's big, white Obama sign from way down the road. It's huge, it's homemade and this year it's been vandalized twice.

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/top-stories/s...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121025 Oct 27, 2012
Barack Obama Supporters See Lawn Signs Stolen, Vandalized

Obama supporters around the nation say they are seeing random instances of theft and vandalism -- and in some cases are being threatened with physical harm -- as the 2012 election season nears its close.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/bara...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#121026 Oct 27, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
WILLARDíS BIGGEST HURDLE
Who dares to answer the questions that are most troubling to Willard when he asks,ďAre you better off today than you were four years ago:Ē
1. The United States equity markets have gone up 121% during the administration of Barack HUSSEIN Obama. YES or NO? This is largest gain during the first term of any American president. YES or NO? This percentage gain is more than SEVEN and ONE-HALF times greater than during the first term of R.Reagan. YES or NO.
2. THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES TREASURY HAS BEEN AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL THROUGHOU 2012. YES OR NO? DURING THE FOURTH YEAR OF R.REAGANíS FIRST TERM THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF THE UNITED STATES WAS MORE THAN FOUR AND ONE-HALF TIMES WORSE THAN IT IS AT PRESENT. YES OR NO?
3. The marginal federal income tax rate for a joint filing couple with $66,000 of taxable income is the lowest it has been since the implementation of Amendment XVI. YES or NO? This rate is one-third of the marginal federal income tax rate for a comparable couple during the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term. YES or NO?
4. For most of 2012, the inflation rate has averaged less than 2.2% per month. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term the inflation rate averaged more than 4.3% per month. YES or NO?
5. Willard is substantially better off than he was four years ago based on gains in excess of $100 million in his stock and bond portfolio as the result of the current administrationís economic policies. YES or NO?
6. The creditworthiness of the United States Treasury has been at its highest level throughout 2012. YES or NO? During the fourth year of R.Reaganís first term the creditworthiness of the United States was more than FOUR and ONE-HALF times worse than it is at present. YES or NO?
Please help our candidate out. How can Willard respond to these incontestable economic facts?
No on all accounts in terms of this:

ask yourself...are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? The answer is no.

When Reagan came in he had a GDP running at 7% after turning around Carter's 18%/year inflation. obama has inflated the economy massively. The transfer of wealth to the banks was unnecessary.

There is no such concept of 'too big to fail'.

You statement that the "creditworthiness of the United States has never been higher is ludicrous". The states are bankrupt for the most part. The USA is printing trillions with nothing to back it up. Unemployment is at record highs in modern times.

Your statements are all about you. You are a wannabee economist with no experience. You are probably on welfare and have nothing to show for yourself. Your complete lack of knowledge in real estate shows that you have zero understanding of money or the economy.

Nice try lady, but you are about as intelligent and knowledgeable about making money as your are about nuclear physics.

You have been outed roundly. Now will you hide again, or will you cut and paste excerpts from the internet and claim them as yours again?

PS...enjoy your last days in office of your worst president in the history of this country. They are calling him out on TV today, saying obama knew everything and acted like a coward. And they are right.

You are the same way.

lol!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Redding, CA

#121027 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
Political Sign Vandalism

You can see Rutherford County resident Tara Wright's big, white Obama sign from way down the road. It's huge, it's homemade and this year it's been vandalized twice.

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/top-stories/s...
State Senator Neil Kedzie's son was attacked last week. He says he was beat up because of a Mitt Romney yard sign.
He says, "During the beating they're saying things like Romney sucks and F-Romney and go Obama."
He says, "During the beating they're saying things like Romney sucks and F-Romney and go Obama."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121028 Oct 27, 2012

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121029 Oct 27, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It took one instance of misdeeds from someone on the right for you to respond to the violence, though didn't it?
Your actions speak.
One instance?

UR in a dream world.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, can you read? What part of "No party has cornered the market on nutballs or jackasses" do you not comprehend?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121030 Oct 27, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
State Senator Neil Kedzie's son was attacked last week. He says he was beat up because of a Mitt Romney yard sign.
He says, "During the beating they're saying things like Romney sucks and F-Romney and go Obama."
He says, "During the beating they're saying things like Romney sucks and F-Romney and go Obama."
What part of "No party has cornered the market on nutballs or jackasses" do you not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
Political Sign Vandalism

You can see Rutherford County resident Tara Wright's big, white Obama sign from way down the road. It's huge, it's homemade and this year it's been vandalized twice.

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/top-stories/s ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121031 Oct 27, 2012
Vandalized Obama signs annoy Roanoke County man

http://articles.wdbj7.com/2012-10-16/obama-si...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121033 Oct 27, 2012
San antonio

Obama Signs Vandalized

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_sto...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121034 Oct 27, 2012
Cobb County Homes With Obama Signs Vandalized

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/cobb-county-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121035 Oct 27, 2012
North Knoxville woman's sign supporting President Obama vandalized

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/oct/12/nort...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121036 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
Political Vandalism: Both Parties Say Election Posters Go Missing
http://www.theledger.com/article/20121026/NEW...
Did the guy who saw the man in the pickup copy down the trucks' LP or give a description? No police report?
It is funny but I have posted picture of people who have been actually arrested for vandalizing Republican signs!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#121037 Oct 27, 2012
Family's fence vandalized after Obama sign party

Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:30 pm

By Sarah Hall shall@dailysentinel.com | 4 comments

After having their original signs stolen, then holding a sign party on Friday night to cover their 150 foot-fence in Barack Obama support signs, Brent and Heather Beal said they were pleased with the amount of support they received.

Unfortunately, they once again woke up Sunday morning to find the signs had been torn down, shredded on the yard or stolen. But this isnít keeping them down, they are holding another sign party to get Obama signs back up.

http://dailysentinel.com/news/article_685885f...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#121038 Oct 27, 2012
Noway Duh wrote:
If my yard sign goes missing I'm not going to be intimidated, but when the loony left Oblama zealots threaten to get rid of my candidate and riot if we the people dare to vote for who we wish, I take that very seriously! This is the Oblama Chicago way that we have all seen in the last election, remember the intimidation by the "New Black Panthers" !
The thing is you people are pushing more to the right with all this loony left type garbage!
Watch out. THEY will lock you up like they did to John Whitehead,
http://liberty.com/content/breaking-news-fmr-...
If you are an Occutard, they will only arrest you if they cath you doing something but if you are a Conservative all you have to say is that you will defend yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015