It has been well established that;<quoted text>
If the alien fathers (for that matter the alien mothers) are in the USA, they are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA when they are in the USA. In fact, everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. That is because "subject to the jurisdiction" means having to obey US laws. If an alien father (for that matter an alien mother) in the USA were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, she or he would not have to obey the laws.
The US Supreme Court ruled six to two that:
"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.
III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established."
1. "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", is the US Constitution.
2. aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
3. the US Government can not strip the citizenship away from a child, that was passed from its father's nation.
4. the US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status.
5. a Foreign Power are all nations, other than the US.
6. Ark v. US, violated the 14th amendment.
7. Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation and never, naturalized into the US.