BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
107,041 - 107,060 of 176,660 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

My girl friend and I were out late last night and decided to have a midnight breakfast so we swung by the local Waffle House and it was packed. The normal late Friday night crowd by we had no problem finding a parking spot.
As we walked up to the door a SUV spun around and parked in FRONT of the two handicapped parking spots of which one had a car parked. We sat down at the counter as it was packed and the couple that had just parked went up to the cashier to place a to-go order. At the same time an elderly couple was leaving and walked out to their car in the handicapped spot.
And a second car came in and wanted to take the empty handicapped spot while the other was trying to leave so I mentioned to the man that he was blocking them and he said, "They can wait"!
Now, there were a half-dozen empty parking spots albeit about 100 feet from the door and his woman, or he, could have moved their car but, oh no, they had to wait FIVE minutes while their order was being fixed while blocking TWO handicapped parking spots.
While they were leaving I then said, "I bet you are going to vote for OBAMA again, aren't you?", and he became enraged. I pointed to the video camera and told him to, "smile for the camera!", as they left. These two people are typical Libtard Ghetto people who do not give a damn about anyone but themselves!!! And yes, they deserved to be insulted!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I thought my ex-wife to shoot, my daughter, my granddaughter and this Christmas I will teach my 13 y/0 grandson to shoot. This summer we were shooting his bee-bee rifle and for Christmas I will buy his a Ruger 10/22 and I will teach him more about weapon safety.

Armed and Dangerous: 12-Year-Old Girl Shoots an Intruder
Written by Gary North on October 23, 2012

An intruder though he had things under control. He didn’t.

He had a plan. He rang the doorbell. The he went to the back door and kicked it in.
The girl called her mother. Her mother told her to get the family’s pistol. She did. Then she hid in a closet.
The intruder started to open the closet door. She fired through the door. He left the house, really fast.
But he was not fast enough — not with a bullet in him. The police caught him sitting on a lawn, bleeding.

Read more:
http://teapartyeconomist.com/2012/10/23/armed...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My girl friend and I were out late last night and decided to have a midnight breakfast so we swung by the local Waffle House and it was packed. The normal late Friday night crowd by we had no problem finding a parking spot.
As we walked up to the door a SUV spun around and parked in FRONT of the two handicapped parking spots of which one had a car parked. We sat down at the counter as it was packed and the couple that had just parked went up to the cashier to place a to-go order. At the same time an elderly couple was leaving and walked out to their car in the handicapped spot.
And a second car came in and wanted to take the empty handicapped spot while the other was trying to leave so I mentioned to the man that he was blocking them and he said, "They can wait"!
Now, there were a half-dozen empty parking spots albeit about 100 feet from the door and his woman, or he, could have moved their car but, oh no, they had to wait FIVE minutes while their order was being fixed while blocking TWO handicapped parking spots.
While they were leaving I then said, "I bet you are going to vote for OBAMA again, aren't you?", and he became enraged. I pointed to the video camera and told him to, "smile for the camera!", as they left. These two people are typical Libtard Ghetto people who do not give a damn about anyone but themselves!!! And yes, they deserved to be insulted!!!
This is the Post of the Year! Thank you for being you my friend.

If the country had more people like you and less of these meee-ly-mouth little punks that think they are the center of the Universe this country might survive. Right now I am not sure it will, as illegal immigration wipes out American culture and patriotism. All they care about is themselves, and in the next generation it will be gone.

Thanks again for posting this. it is nice to know that some people in this country are decent. The father of the killed SEAL when asked why obama is such a coward and lied about his son said that this generation has been raised to be a bunch of liars. Romney seems like a clean honest person. Anybody can fake it, but he isn't. And they hate him for it. He is everything they could never be. BTW, he is 65, and is in great shape. He looks about 15 years younger, that clean living must have something to it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

By the way, a great interview by Huckabee just now on FOX said that obama is a coward, and is a liar and the whole Liyba thing is a coverup. He was the first to say it of all of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
By the way, a great interview by Huckabee just now on FOX said that obama is a coward, and is a liar and the whole Libya thing is a coverup. He was the first to say it of all of them.
Yes, I watched that too and I will watch Huck this evening as my girl friend goes to work. He also will have a couple of guests on about the shooting in Texas which Obama refuses to call a terrorist act.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>...he will not get in legitimately. He may steal it though. A large number of military ballots just went down in flames. The plane mysteriously crashed with 4700 lbs of mail in it overseas. How convenient.
Another looney-tonney conspiracy from the birther buffoon. More proof that you never authored those investment strategies plus the incredible $2.7 million profit on sale of propery. Hey, your cinder blocks holding that trailer are crumbling. Better get moving and spend $2.70 on replacements ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did innumerable times. Grow up. Learn English. Take your meds.
<quoted text>

"Justice Dale" (ha ha, LRS tm reg'd), not unlike his birther bosom buddy LRS, regularly skips his 3rd grade remedical reading classes. Explains a lot.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Is this the final straw?
Central Intelligence Agency director David Petraeus has emphatically denied that he or anyone else at the CIA refused assistance to the former Navy SEALs who requested it three times as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the night of Sep. 11. The Weekly Standard reports that Petraeus's denial effectively implicates President Barack Obama, since a refusal to assist "would have been a presidential decision."
"The Weekly Standard"? Wot dat? A conservative newspage. Oh. What a surprise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

You may not be aware of the recent BBC scandal involving the cover-up by the BBC of Savile's decades long, serial molestation of children.

Catholic Church wants Savile's papal honour removed
By Alessandra Rizzo | Reuters –

LONDON (Reuters)- The head of the Roman Catholic Church in England has written to the Vatican to ask whether it is possible to strip the late BBC presenter Jimmy Savile of a papal knighthood because of his role in a sex abuse scandal, a spokesman said on Saturday.
Archbishop of Westminster Vincent Nichols wrote to the Holy See in the light of "deeply shocking" allegations and in recognition of the "deep distress" suffered by any abuse victims, a spokesman for the archbishop said.
Allegations that Savile, a cigar-chomping former DJ who was one of the BBC's top presenters, sexually abused young girls for decades has thrown the publicly-funded BBC into disarray. On Thursday, police said some 300 victims had come forward and that they were preparing to make arrests.
Savile, a Catholic active in charitable works, died last year aged 84.
"The archbishop has written to the competent office of the Holy See with a request to investigate if anything can be done about Savile's papal knighthood," the spokesman said, adding that the letter was sent last week.
"While we have to await the outcome of the police investigation, the allegations are deeply shocking," the spokesman said.
The papal knighthood is one of the highest honours bestowed by the pope and is reserved for lay people and the military. It was instituted in 1831 by Pope Gregory XVI. The Daily Telegraph, which first reported on the letter, said Savile had been made a knight by the late Pope John Paul II in 1990 for his charity work.
It was unclear if the honour could be withdrawn posthumously.
The spokesman, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with church policy, said that "while it's clear that the honour dies with the person," Nichols had acted "in recognition of the deep distress of those who have suffered abuse and the disquiet at Mr Savile's name remaining on the papal list".
The Catholic Church has been rocked by child abuse scandals in Europe and the United States in recent years, forcing it to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation worldwide. The scandals have damaged its status as a moral arbiter.
The allegations against Savile first emerged in an expose on the rival TV channel ITV. The head of the BBC's governing body called the allegations a "tsunami of filth", and police said Savile was "undoubtedly" one of Britain's most prolific sex offenders ever.
BBC Director General George Entwistle has said the broadcaster has been damaged by the scandal.
http://news.yahoo.com/catholic-church-wants-s...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave him props but he can't use that for the ONLY resume talking point he has. He can't keep spiking the football saying "bin laden is dead and AQ is on the ropes" when the latter clearly isn't true...
Now Petraous has made the statement "No one at CIA denied calls for assistance. Now that is huge... That means either DOD or the WH made the decision. Now Obumbler came out today and said twice that he gave the order to "secure all us personnel" now this is HUGE as well...
Because either Obumbler is lying OR the armed forces of the US from the Sec of Defense on down DIRECTLY DISOBEYED A DIRECT ORDER FROM THE POTUS or Obama's lying his ass off...
Now do you think for one minute IF the armed forces had disobeyed that Obama would still be in office? of course not there would have been a coup and that incident would have been the start of it.
So we must conclude if Petraeus is saying "I wasn't CIA" it wasnt CIA and if Obama says "he gave an order" there is a record of it and he can produce it and then we as a people can find out who disobeyed and hold them responsible for the deaths.
But since Obama hasn't been forthcoming on anything from personal info to fast and furious info to hhs info I don;t think for a new york second he will provide proof he gave this order and to who...
My guess is with Obama;s statements today that members of the WH Staff and DOD are going to see he is throwing them under the bus on the hook for 4 deaths and the end of the ruse is near...
BTW Dick Morris tweeted a good joke today...
If Obama is reelected just imagine the mess he will inherit this time....
Now that's funny.....
I am flabbergasted. A whole post, and a long one, with not ONE single profanity or filthy word. I must congratulate you. How'd you do it? Was your family priest or mother watching when yu typed this? Or is it because, for once, you had SOMEthing to say that sorta makes sense, though it is nothing but "dream-on conservative" speculation. Still, it shows progress. How long can you keep it up? Will you be able to reply to this one without profanity, an example I've been setting for you now and the birthers for a long long time? How about it?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree with them they think you are stupid.
==========
IF you "disagree" with us...
We KNOW you are "demented" ...
Well, actually, American er hmm Pravda Duma Lady, we think you are stupid whether you agree or disagree. Plain for any non-stupid person to see.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Slopuke, I saw it as it occurred. You were KO'd! Out cold!! Shat for brains.
KO'd? Ha ha.

LRS : Floats like a bee, stings like a butterfly.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
a friend of mine wrote:
"One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached theWhite House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President
and no longer resides here."
The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."
The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and again just walked away.
The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. "The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"
The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,
"See you tomorrow, Sir."
...that says it all. Countdown: 10 days before the rumble starts.
Becomng mighty suspicious. That was a Rogue joke about 4 to 6 weeks ago.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another looney-tonney conspiracy from the birther buffoon. More proof that you never authored those investment strategies plus the incredible $2.7 million profit on sale of propery. Hey, your cinder blocks holding that trailer are crumbling. Better get moving and spend $2.70 on replacements ha ha.
"THE" fool with shat for brains. What a dunce!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is presidents day?
I was eating breakfast with my 12-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?."
She said "It's President's Day!"
She is a smart kid, so I asked "What does President's Day mean?"
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln.
She replied,
"President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have 4 more years of Bullshit."
You know, It hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!
Er, Rogue, another old joke. You foisted that one on Topix about, oh, 6 weeks ago, maybe 8. Still not funny.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I knew just from your first sentence that they were democrats. What a surprise.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Post of the Year! Thank you for being you my friend.
If the country had more people like you and less of these meee-ly-mouth little punks that think they are the center of the Universe this country might survive. Right now I am not sure it will, as illegal immigration wipes out American culture and patriotism. All they care about is themselves, and in the next generation it will be gone.
Thanks again for posting this. it is nice to know that some people in this country are decent. The father of the killed SEAL when asked why obama is such a coward and lied about his son said that this generation has been raised to be a bunch of liars. Romney seems like a clean honest person. Anybody can fake it, but he isn't. And they hate him for it. He is everything they could never be. BTW, he is 65, and is in great shape. He looks about 15 years younger, that clean living must have something to it.
Wow. A record has just been broken, no, shattered. Two successive birther posts without profanity. This is unheard of, it makes the landing on the moon ( a conspiracy to birthers) child play. Yes, both Rush and Guru have each managed a post, and long one too, without threat of having their mouths washed by their mamma. Bravo, but, can they keep it up? Guru and LRS, the two clean-writing birther buffoons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am flabbergasted. A whole post, and a long one, with not ONE single profanity or filthy word. I must congratulate you. How'd you do it? Was your family priest or mother watching when yu typed this? Or is it because, for once, you had SOMEthing to say that sorta makes sense, though it is nothing but "dream-on conservative" speculation. Still, it shows progress. How long can you keep it up? Will you be able to reply to this one without profanity, an example I've been setting for you now and the birthers for a long long time? How about it?
The brilliant one with shat for brains is mumbling again. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Tell us jacqazz, what makes a person willing to support a liar, a fraud, a racist (like yourself) and an overall dipshat? I'm thinking only a person with shat for brains could fall for such an obvious con. Some Ex-Lax would probably clear up that nasal congestion! LMAO pigeon
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The brilliant one with shat for brains is mumbling again. LMAO
Ha ha, fell right in, could not keep it up, it's in your craw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,095,115
Amy 8-20 10 min Sublime1 2
Shootings are in Chicago the Media is in Ferguson 11 min reality is a crutch 2
Abby 8-20 17 min Sublime1 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KankaFred 49,235
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... 22 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Sublime1 97,732
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE