BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120928 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Is this the final straw?
Central Intelligence Agency director David Petraeus has emphatically denied that he or anyone else at the CIA refused assistance to the former Navy SEALs who requested it three times as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the night of Sep. 11. The Weekly Standard reports that Petraeus's denial effectively implicates President Barack Obama, since a refusal to assist "would have been a presidential decision."
the buck stops with the president. But not this one. He refuses to be man, instead he is a blame anybody but him, forger, and serial liar that is also a narcissist.

The father of that SEAL said when asked why all of this crap is going on said that this generation is nothing but a bunch of liars. He is 100% right.

That includes anyone that is on the left to me. They believe that the outcome justifies the lies. Lying is OK to them as long as they get what they want. That way they have no boundaries. The justify anything if it gets them your money, job, lifestyle, power,etc.

The left suks big time, and are the scum of the earth.

The GOOD NEWS is that their sleezy world is about to get rocked like never before. They are going to get the ream job of their crybaby lives. As soon as anyone tells me they are a democrat I leave. There is nothing at that point to talk about.

The pendulum always swings back the other way.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120929 Oct 26, 2012
a friend of mine wrote:

"One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached theWhite House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President
and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. "The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,
"See you tomorrow, Sir."

...that says it all. Countdown: 10 days before the rumble starts.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120930 Oct 26, 2012
our news media is sick. Just heard on the radio tht ABC news has given a grand total of 32 seconds to the story of Benghazi to date. 32 seconds.

...that says it all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120931 Oct 26, 2012
What is presidents day?

I was eating breakfast with my 12-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?."
She said "It's President's Day!"

She is a smart kid, so I asked "What does President's Day mean?"
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln.

She replied,

"President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have 4 more years of Bullshit."

You know, It hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120932 Oct 26, 2012
Odd how the "flappers" all show up and depart together. Hmmm.....LMAO

Location hidden

#120935 Oct 26, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 The birthers are whacked out nuts who are filled with vile hate that President Obama won in 08,
So they will latch on to any piece of garbage that will fit their agenda no matter how far out it is.
If you disagree with them they think you are stupid.
"We" are filled with hate? How come over 6,700 Occutards have been arrested over the past year but over the past three and a half years only a hand full of people have been arrested at TEA Party events?
It does not matter how you cut it, it is you Libtards who are so filled with hate you have to result in violence, vandalism, victimization, etc.

Location hidden

#120936 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
see what is happening for yourself...
http://www.wnd.com/
During the election of 2000 they caught a Democrat in Palm Beach with a Vote-O-Matic voting machine in the trunk of his car but did not investigate as they did not ketch him using it!?!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120937 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
During the election of 2000 they caught a Democrat in Palm Beach with a Vote-O-Matic voting machine in the trunk of his car but did not investigate as they did not ketch him using it!?!
this election can be stolen. This storm might be a great excuse to do it then. Right now, no way obama wins. if he does, it was stolen, especially in light of the last 2 weeks.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120938 Oct 26, 2012
obama refuses to answer questions now about Benghazi..
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/reporter-obam...

in his own words...

Location hidden

#120939 Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmmm

Nielson ratings Oct 25, 2012

Primetime P2+(000s)..25-54 (000s)..35-64 (000s)
FNC........3,302.......697.... ....1,375
CNN..........464.......178.... ......212
MSNBC......1,470........19.... ......758
CNBC.........192........92.... ......106
FBN..........67........21..... .....32
HLN..........366.......121.... ......159
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120940 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmmm
Nielson ratings Oct 25, 2012
Primetime P2+(000s)..25-54 (000s)..35-64 (000s)
FNC........3,302.......697.... ....1,375
CNN..........464.......178.... ......212
MSNBC......1,470........19.... ......758
CNBC.........192........92.... ......106
FBN..........67........21..... .....32
HLN..........366.......121.... ......159
better still...

VISITS TO DRUDGE 10/27/12

046,810,921 PAST 24 HOURS
1,208,556,065 PAST 31 DAYS
10,993,836,397 PAST YEAR

...by far!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120941 Oct 27, 2012
Four years ago I voted for Barack Obama. I did not know you then, but you sounded sincere and there was no evidence by the media in my busy life that I could point to warn me of what was to come.

I still trusted the media then, and you sounded pretty good so I took a chance and trusted you to do what you said you would do. Even if you didn't get it all done maybe you would get some of it done.

Instead we got nothing from you. You didn't even work hard to try to get anything done. After time, more and more disturbing information about you came out. At first it seemed odd, then upon looking at it a little more it became obvious that it was true and you lied about everything just to get into the White House. It was so obvious and devastating that the country was in shock, and people started to talk about it.

This caused you to react and do things that became even more disturbing. You started to say things to cover up what you did, the life you lived, and then it became so obvious that you were covering things up that law enforcement got involved. In the process you spent over $4Million to cover it up, in hundreds of lawsuits about your vital documents that we all have to have. Hundreds of years of forensic law enforcement expertise looked at your documents and the forgeries were exposed as real. It became very clear that you were not who you said you were, and you were not born here at all, which violated our Constitution, which you took an oath to protect and to serve under.

Other countries then, through their own versions of our CIA, FBI, looked at your documentation and immediately found you to not be who you say you are. Even Bill Clinton said it in many interviews in 2008.

Now, after all of this and hundreds of other things in this vein, you now contributed to OUR Ambassador being murdered in Benghazi. Navy SEALS acted with extreme courage and honor to protect him. They gave their lives to protect us all. They violated your orders to let them die, gave their lives, and our embassies are all on fire and have burned down with no support from you, while you went on every comedy show and talk show to make fun of your challenger, Mitt Romney as they were dying. Then you covered it all up and lied for several weeks about it all.

You treated Mitt Romney with disrespect, you lied about him, made jokes about him, and lied about everything he said. Your behavior is far below what Americans expected, require or will tolerate in our President. You have shamed our country, and have committed treason, and people are dead because of your need to protect other Muslims at our expense.

You will not meet with the media, and are blocking all of the attempts to see the evidence, while you blamed a person you put in jail until after the election.

You blamed our troops for not informing you. You blamed our security personal for not informing you. Yet they gave you intel and video in real time, with eyes on intel by the boots on the ground forces that were engaged in the firefights. There is so much intel now coming out I cannot post it here. Your story changes constantly. Congress is now involved and the facts show you lied continuously about what happened, and you made others do the same. And our people are dead.

You have hidden everything in your 4 years in office. Your trust has been violated and broken by you for the American people. You lied and people died. Your tenure in office has done irreparably damages to our country- both militarily, economically, and in how other countries view us. You have brought shame to yourself and all of us, as you have acted in every way possible as if being the POTUS is all about you. In protecting you, our media has been corrupted beyond repair, and a valuable check and balance on people like you has been compromised forever for our country.

It is now four years later, and I realize what a terrible mistake I have made. I will not be voting for you again or anyone in your party.

Guru
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#120942 Oct 27, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens of the US.
Alien fathers are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are subjects of another nation, not the US.
Of course the "jurisdiction, thereof", is the Constitution.
Puss! NEXT!
If the alien fathers (for that matter the alien mothers) are in the USA, they are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA when they are in the USA. In fact, everyone in the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families, is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. That is because "subject to the jurisdiction" means having to obey US laws. If an alien father (for that matter an alien mother) in the USA were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, she or he would not have to obey the laws.

The US Supreme Court ruled six to two that:

"It thus clearly appears that, by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the Crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, the jurisdiction of the English Sovereign, and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign State or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born.

III. The same rule was in force in all the English Colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the Constitution as originally established."

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

Location hidden

#120944 Oct 27, 2012
My girl friend and I were out late last night and decided to have a midnight breakfast so we swung by the local Waffle House and it was packed. The normal late Friday night crowd by we had no problem finding a parking spot.
As we walked up to the door a SUV spun around and parked in FRONT of the two handicapped parking spots of which one had a car parked. We sat down at the counter as it was packed and the couple that had just parked went up to the cashier to place a to-go order. At the same time an elderly couple was leaving and walked out to their car in the handicapped spot.
And a second car came in and wanted to take the empty handicapped spot while the other was trying to leave so I mentioned to the man that he was blocking them and he said, "They can wait"!
Now, there were a half-dozen empty parking spots albeit about 100 feet from the door and his woman, or he, could have moved their car but, oh no, they had to wait FIVE minutes while their order was being fixed while blocking TWO handicapped parking spots.
While they were leaving I then said, "I bet you are going to vote for OBAMA again, aren't you?", and he became enraged. I pointed to the video camera and told him to, "smile for the camera!", as they left. These two people are typical Libtard Ghetto people who do not give a damn about anyone but themselves!!! And yes, they deserved to be insulted!!!

Location hidden

#120945 Oct 27, 2012
I thought my ex-wife to shoot, my daughter, my granddaughter and this Christmas I will teach my 13 y/0 grandson to shoot. This summer we were shooting his bee-bee rifle and for Christmas I will buy his a Ruger 10/22 and I will teach him more about weapon safety.

Armed and Dangerous: 12-Year-Old Girl Shoots an Intruder
Written by Gary North on October 23, 2012

An intruder though he had things under control. He didnít.

He had a plan. He rang the doorbell. The he went to the back door and kicked it in.
The girl called her mother. Her mother told her to get the familyís pistol. She did. Then she hid in a closet.
The intruder started to open the closet door. She fired through the door. He left the house, really fast.
But he was not fast enough ó not with a bullet in him. The police caught him sitting on a lawn, bleeding.

Read more:
http://teapartyeconomist.com/2012/10/23/armed...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120946 Oct 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My girl friend and I were out late last night and decided to have a midnight breakfast so we swung by the local Waffle House and it was packed. The normal late Friday night crowd by we had no problem finding a parking spot.
As we walked up to the door a SUV spun around and parked in FRONT of the two handicapped parking spots of which one had a car parked. We sat down at the counter as it was packed and the couple that had just parked went up to the cashier to place a to-go order. At the same time an elderly couple was leaving and walked out to their car in the handicapped spot.
And a second car came in and wanted to take the empty handicapped spot while the other was trying to leave so I mentioned to the man that he was blocking them and he said, "They can wait"!
Now, there were a half-dozen empty parking spots albeit about 100 feet from the door and his woman, or he, could have moved their car but, oh no, they had to wait FIVE minutes while their order was being fixed while blocking TWO handicapped parking spots.
While they were leaving I then said, "I bet you are going to vote for OBAMA again, aren't you?", and he became enraged. I pointed to the video camera and told him to, "smile for the camera!", as they left. These two people are typical Libtard Ghetto people who do not give a damn about anyone but themselves!!! And yes, they deserved to be insulted!!!
This is the Post of the Year! Thank you for being you my friend.

If the country had more people like you and less of these meee-ly-mouth little punks that think they are the center of the Universe this country might survive. Right now I am not sure it will, as illegal immigration wipes out American culture and patriotism. All they care about is themselves, and in the next generation it will be gone.

Thanks again for posting this. it is nice to know that some people in this country are decent. The father of the killed SEAL when asked why obama is such a coward and lied about his son said that this generation has been raised to be a bunch of liars. Romney seems like a clean honest person. Anybody can fake it, but he isn't. And they hate him for it. He is everything they could never be. BTW, he is 65, and is in great shape. He looks about 15 years younger, that clean living must have something to it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120947 Oct 27, 2012
By the way, a great interview by Huckabee just now on FOX said that obama is a coward, and is a liar and the whole Liyba thing is a coverup. He was the first to say it of all of them.

Location hidden

#120948 Oct 27, 2012
Guru wrote:
By the way, a great interview by Huckabee just now on FOX said that obama is a coward, and is a liar and the whole Libya thing is a coverup. He was the first to say it of all of them.
Yes, I watched that too and I will watch Huck this evening as my girl friend goes to work. He also will have a couple of guests on about the shooting in Texas which Obama refuses to call a terrorist act.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120949 Oct 27, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>...he will not get in legitimately. He may steal it though. A large number of military ballots just went down in flames. The plane mysteriously crashed with 4700 lbs of mail in it overseas. How convenient.
Another looney-tonney conspiracy from the birther buffoon. More proof that you never authored those investment strategies plus the incredible $2.7 million profit on sale of propery. Hey, your cinder blocks holding that trailer are crumbling. Better get moving and spend $2.70 on replacements ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120950 Oct 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did innumerable times. Grow up. Learn English. Take your meds.
<quoted text>

"Justice Dale" (ha ha, LRS tm reg'd), not unlike his birther bosom buddy LRS, regularly skips his 3rd grade remedical reading classes. Explains a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,156,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Frijoles 71,279
Amy 12-28-14 23 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 38 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance