BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120916 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the 14th Amendment does not say "only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof." Please learn how to read.
BTW, ordinary alien fathers of children born in the US are under the jurisdiction of the US if they are in the US when the child is born. If they (fathers) are not in the US at the time the mother gives birth it matters not. The child is born under the jurisdiction of the United States. Duh! Children's Play Law doesn't count. It never has and never will matter.
<quoted text>
"all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens of the US.
Alien fathers are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are subjects of another nation, not the US.
Of course the "jurisdiction, thereof", is the Constitution.
Puss! NEXT!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120917 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law. In the real world, it is a matter of whether the child is born subject to the jurisdiction of the United
States. If the father is a foreign ambassador, the child is excepted.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
according to the CRA/14th, if you are born subject to any foreign power, you don't get a US citizenship.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#120918 Oct 26, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Notice that the response is only to call names. This is typical of birthers. Would you like to be like a birther and ignore the facts? This is exactly why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review have all called birthers crazy.
The only "controversy" about Obama's records was made up by Obama's enemies. That being the case, there is just as much reason for Mitt Romney to show his records as for Obama to show his records.
Ellen1 The birthers are whacked out nuts who are filled with vile hate that President Obama won in 08,
So they will latch on to any piece of garbage that will fit their agenda no matter how far out it is.

If you disagree with them they think you are stupid.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120919 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. You lost well over a year ago.
Children's play law doesn't count.
Come back when you grow up.
<quoted text>
sorry loser, you didn't get out of the starting blocks.
Puss, come back when you grow a pair! How does it feel to have your ass kicked by a 6th grader from, KENTUCKY!!!???

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#120920 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens of the US.
Alien fathers are not "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are subjects of another nation, not the US.
Puss! NEXT!
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the 14th Amendment says nothing about "alien fathers".

Play law doesn't count.

If an ordinary alien father is in the US at the time his child is born, he under the jurisdiction of the US. If he's at the
Cannes Film Festival when the child is born it does not matter if the father is not under the jurisdiction of the US. The fact is the child is under the jurisdiction of the US at the time of birth unless the parents are foreign ambassadors.

Get fecking real.

Play Law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the 14th Amendment does not say "only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof." Please learn how to read.
BTW, ordinary alien fathers of children born in the US are under the jurisdiction of the US if they are in the US when the child is born. If they (fathers) are not in the US at the time the mother gives birth it matters not. The child is born under the jurisdiction of the United States. Duh! Children's Play Law doesn't count. It never has and never will matter.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120921 Oct 26, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 The birthers are whacked out nuts who are filled with vile hate that President Obama won in 08,
So they will latch on to any piece of garbage that will fit their agenda no matter how far out it is.
==========

IF you "disagree" with us...
We KNOW you are "demented" ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120922 Oct 26, 2012
beer time!

Bristol, CT

#120923 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>according to the CRA/14th, if you are born subject to any foreign power, you don't get a US citizenship.
Wowee-Zowee, that's news?

According to US law, if you're born in the US to parents, not foreign ambassadors or hostile occupying troops, etc, UR not born subject to a foreign power.

PLAY LAW DOESN'T COUNT, BOZO. It never has and never will.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law. In the real world, it is a matter of whether the child is born subject to the jurisdiction of the United
States. If the father is a foreign ambassador, the child is excepted.
Grow up!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120924 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"all persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" are citizens of the US.
Puss! NEXT!
It's really very simple isn't it? I guess when you have shat for brains nothing is simple. Mobarf is a dunce!

Bristol, CT

#120925 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sorry loser, you didn't get out of the starting blocks.
Puss, come back when you grow a pair! How does it feel to have your ass kicked by a 6th grader from, KENTUCKY!!!???
How does it feel that an NPD Twerp with his play law in his delusional world fantasizes that he kicked my ass?

Not at all surprising. NPS twerps are a dime a dozen.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. You lost well over a year ago.
Children's play law doesn't count.
Come back when you grow up.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#120926 Oct 26, 2012
We know...

1. Obama and his team FAILED in the days leading up to the crisis and as the crisis was unfolding on 9/11. As a result, our Ambassador and his staff did not get the support and protection they needed.

2. Obama then MISLED AND LIED about the true nature of the Benghazi terrorist attack. We do not know his motives, but he clearly lied.

3. The liberal media COVERED UP the lies and still today is refusing to hold Obama accountable.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120927 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel that an NPD Twerp with his play law in his delusional world fantasizes that he kicked my ass?
Not at all surprising. NPS twerps are a dime a dozen.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Sorry Slopuke, I saw it as it occurred. You were KO'd! Out cold!! Shat for brains.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120928 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Is this the final straw?
Central Intelligence Agency director David Petraeus has emphatically denied that he or anyone else at the CIA refused assistance to the former Navy SEALs who requested it three times as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the night of Sep. 11. The Weekly Standard reports that Petraeus's denial effectively implicates President Barack Obama, since a refusal to assist "would have been a presidential decision."
the buck stops with the president. But not this one. He refuses to be man, instead he is a blame anybody but him, forger, and serial liar that is also a narcissist.

The father of that SEAL said when asked why all of this crap is going on said that this generation is nothing but a bunch of liars. He is 100% right.

That includes anyone that is on the left to me. They believe that the outcome justifies the lies. Lying is OK to them as long as they get what they want. That way they have no boundaries. The justify anything if it gets them your money, job, lifestyle, power,etc.

The left suks big time, and are the scum of the earth.

The GOOD NEWS is that their sleezy world is about to get rocked like never before. They are going to get the ream job of their crybaby lives. As soon as anyone tells me they are a democrat I leave. There is nothing at that point to talk about.

The pendulum always swings back the other way.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120929 Oct 26, 2012
a friend of mine wrote:

"One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached theWhite House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President
and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away. The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama. "The Marine,
understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,
"See you tomorrow, Sir."

...that says it all. Countdown: 10 days before the rumble starts.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120930 Oct 26, 2012
our news media is sick. Just heard on the radio tht ABC news has given a grand total of 32 seconds to the story of Benghazi to date. 32 seconds.

...that says it all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120931 Oct 26, 2012
What is presidents day?

I was eating breakfast with my 12-year-old Granddaughter
and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?."
She said "It's President's Day!"

She is a smart kid, so I asked "What does President's Day mean?"
I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln.

She replied,

"President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have 4 more years of Bullshit."

You know, It hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120932 Oct 26, 2012
Odd how the "flappers" all show up and depart together. Hmmm.....LMAO

Location hidden

#120935 Oct 26, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" are filled with hate? How come over 6,700 Occutards have been arrested over the past year but over the past three and a half years only a hand full of people have been arrested at TEA Party events?
It does not matter how you cut it, it is you Libtards who are so filled with hate you have to result in violence, vandalism, victimization, etc.

Location hidden

#120936 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
see what is happening for yourself...
http://www.wnd.com/
During the election of 2000 they caught a Democrat in Palm Beach with a Vote-O-Matic voting machine in the trunk of his car but did not investigate as they did not ketch him using it!?!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120937 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
During the election of 2000 they caught a Democrat in Palm Beach with a Vote-O-Matic voting machine in the trunk of his car but did not investigate as they did not ketch him using it!?!
this election can be stolen. This storm might be a great excuse to do it then. Right now, no way obama wins. if he does, it was stolen, especially in light of the last 2 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,174,564
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min Red_Forman 5,399
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 50,484
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 69,018
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 7 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 8 hr PEllen 1
Amy 1-31-15 8 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match