BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,348)

Showing posts 106,941 - 106,960 of173,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Canadian, why are you still on a forum concerning " AMERICAN" issues? I asked you before and got nothing but rhetoric. why are you still here? YOU ARE CANADIAN!!!!!! Stay out of our issues and go fix your country.... lol
It's a public forum. He has just as much right here as you.

Meanwhile birfoons quote Pravda's comments on "American" issues.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard anywhere from 2 to 8 hours. Won't argue with you on that, 7 hrs it is. Take my word for it, Rogue, politicians don't decide that kind of thing, security, it's done by faceless military and civilians at the Embassy, the Pentagon and the State dept with input from the CIA. Progress reports do go the White House, but they are just a fraction of the worldwide reporting that the W.H. receives daily. The C in C is tasked to look at a wider spectrum, the whole if you want to call it that. Officials decided to relax security in Benghazi, yes, and it was careless. But surely you don't think that the president of the United States decides how many marines will be guarding each of the 180 odd U.S. missions abroad?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say
By Jennifer Griffin
Published October 26, 2012
FoxNews.com
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When they heard the shots fired, they radioed to inform their higher-ups to tell them what they were hearing. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. An hour later, they called again to headquarters and were again told to "stand down."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
what was really loitering over Benghazi, a drone or a Spectre AC-130 Gunship?
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You like that word "queer" don't you? How it rolls in your mouth, how you must drool just thinking of it as you open your closet door just a wee bit to see if there are any takers. NOT.
Anyhow, yes, 7 hours, no problem. Naive, uninformed, ignorant are all terms, as is proven by your post, that stick to you.
Briefly. So, help was denied? I don't dispute that. But by who? By Hillary Clinton? By Barack Obama? By Joe Biden? By the Def secretary Panata? What're you trying to prove? And it's PROVEN that even when they did help, thanks to their initiative and bravery, the marines still lost their lives, and their intervention, even with permission, probably would have been for naught, they were grossly outnumbered.
This should never have happened, of course, cripes, they were in Libya, of all places, not exactly a safe and peaceful haven, and that day was the 9/11 anniversary. As I said to Rogue, poor planning, but not by the president or sec of state or sec of defence.
Are you able to discuss something, anything, without constantly reverting to profanity and queer-calling?
Well Jackie there is proof that the cries for assistance went all the way to the White House Situation room....

So was Obama there or was he in Las Vegas havin a party?

When the 3 am phone call came who answered or did they get voice mail as Hillary predected in 2008?

You seem to believe that they would have died either way but if they had the mortar position targeted with a laser there were a host of weapons systems that could have responded. F-18's out of Italy could have been there in an hour but yet none were launched. AC 130's out of Italy were 2 hours out but none were launched. A competent administration would have seen the warning signs and had drones loitering that could have responded sooner.

But hey the buck stops with the president in this country anyway. He is responsible for those under him...

But when the phone rang they got his voicemail......
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dolt, what you're saying is that your fantasy words aren't in the Constitution, AND you're unable to support your fantasy interpretation with case law?
That's par for the course with birfoons such as yourself, Justice Dolt.
Why use case law, the Fuller court didn't. Yes all of my words are in compliance with the Constitution.
Would you please tell us what you think the jurisdiction of the US is. Oh, don't ask what "is" is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above does not even mention what was being discussed. The issue that was being discussed was whether if Barack Obama should show school and college records and passport records shouldn't Mitt Romney do so too? The answer to that question is that there is just as much reason for Mitt Romney to show his records as Obama.
Why so? Well all the claims of there being issues about Obama's place of birth or whether he was registered for college as a foreign student or whether he had bad grades were all made up by Obama's enemies. Romney's enemies can make the same claims about him. Neither has to show his transcripts or records. The fact that Obama does not show them is no more significant than Mitt Romney not showing them.
NO amount of swearing and name-calling can change these facts.
Shat for Brains runs off at the mouth again! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh joy, an off-topic, rambling birfoon reply.
Again, par for the course with birfoons such as LRS
Hey "shat for brains" you're the one who said I was angry. Doesn't matter because your head is full of shat.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing that play law can ever do to change the fact that he is a natural born citizen duly elected as President per the constitution.
Play law simply doesn't count.
<quoted text>
Puss, a natural born citizen can't have two citizenships, you know, no foreign influence as described by John Jay. Hell, for that matter, a citizen can have only one, checkout the Oath of Citizenship.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard anywhere from 2 to 8 hours. Won't argue with you on that, 7 hrs it is. Take my word for it, Rogue, politicians don't decide that kind of thing, security, it's done by faceless military and civilians at the Embassy, the Pentagon and the State dept with input from the CIA. Progress reports do go the White House, but they are just a fraction of the worldwide reporting that the W.H. receives daily. The C in C is tasked to look at a wider spectrum, the whole if you want to call it that. Officials decided to relax security in Benghazi, yes, and it was careless. But surely you don't think that the president of the United States decides how many marines will be guarding each of the 180 odd U.S. missions abroad?
ANYTHING to do with any embassy goes through the Sec. of State who is ....Hillary Clinton. But even she can be overruled by ..... the president.
In any event, the two bombings at the embassy, the attempted assassination of the British ambassador and the Red Cross and British pulling out Benghazi would all being on the CIA's morning intelligence briefing that the PRESIDENT would attend. But Obama missed 40% of his briefings!!!
Obama has only lead from behind!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Er, care to give some examples? Wait. Not some. ONE. Just one.
I'll take some video for you. Will that work? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS, I've collected a few samples of your profanity and obscene vocabulary the last 20 hours or so. Oh, I know, you'll say I have a lot of time to waste, but what the hell, was worth it just to show what a boorish filthy-mouthed swine you are. Mitt Romney must be so proud to have you on his team, not to mention your parish priest as you claim to be one of god's children through your christianity. Yup, here goes :
POS
shorts full of maggots
eat shat
moronic tard
pollock
stupid pollock
dipshat
pollock pollock azz (you like that racist one, don't you?)
tard's azz
dumbazz pollock
shatt on my head (isn't that what you use to replace Brylcreem?)
turd
azzholes
dycks
POS
azzcclown
scumbag
buttflap
POS
dumbazzbitch
I took out the marginal ones, otherwise, I'd need two posts
Guru's few profanities and filthy vocabulary while we're at it :
dumbshit
dkhead
Jock itch
Skank
Sheeple Buster :
fuck
lip lock on a loser's asshole (Can't invent THAT one. Has to be drawn from personal experience
shit-sucking varmint. Same as above
skank
shit
GFY
shit
shit (very anal retentive our friend, no?)
Not to worry, LRS, Sheeple buster, Guru,I checked so-called Sheeple and liberal and leftist posts. Apart from the odd venial sin like arse and dumbass, NOTHING.
Proof hereby submitted that birthers and tea baggers are coarse uneducated filthy-mouthed lowest common denominators.
Well versed. Thank you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the USSC in construing the constitution established the rule that persons born citizens in the US are natural born citizens.
Wow-Wee! He forgot about play law. So what? Play Law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
not true, to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", one can not be subject to any foreign power. Ark changed nothing, the USSC can not amend the Constitution, nor alter the meaning of any part thereof.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm, okay, but has the current governor of Mass., Deval Patrick (D) changed it? And if 'no', why not? After all, he has been governor since .... 2007!!!

Boston Globe: Romney rejected birth certificate changes for gay parents
By Liz Goodwin, Yahoo! News

Mitt Romney rejected a plan while governor of Massachusetts that would have allowed same-sex married couples to both be listed as the parents of children born to them, the Boston Globe reports from state records it obtained this month.
After the state's highest court legalized gay marriage in 2003, the Registry of Vital Records presented a plan to change the "father" box on Massachusetts birth certificates to say "father or second parent." Romney rejected the plan, the paper writes, and said same-sex parents would have to personally request that the governor's office change their children's birth certificates. Parents and clerks complained the special procedure caused delays.
Romney explained his opposition to the change to the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2004, according to the Globe. "The children of America have the right to have a father and a mother,'' Romney said. "What should be the ideal for raising a child? Not a village, not 'parent A' and 'parent B,' but a mother and a father.''
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/boston-glo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Some fine folks these flappers are. They support a liar, a fraud, a dumbazz, a racist and anything anti-America! Excellent qualities you azzclowns have chosen. Way to go! Put the whole lot of you together and there's an outside possibility that a single brain cell might be found. These are seriously stupid people y'all. I can't think of one of them that equates to anything above a wet human fart.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well versed. Thank you.
I see you have gotten your point across and they are pissed! GOOD! LMAO!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jackie there is proof that the cries for assistance went all the way to the White House Situation room....
So was Obama there or was he in Las Vegas havin a party?
When the 3 am phone call came who answered or did they get voice mail as Hillary predected in 2008?
You seem to believe that they would have died either way but if they had the mortar position targeted with a laser there were a host of weapons systems that could have responded. F-18's out of Italy could have been there in an hour but yet none were launched. AC 130's out of Italy were 2 hours out but none were launched. A competent administration would have seen the warning signs and had drones loitering that could have responded sooner.
But hey the buck stops with the president in this country anyway. He is responsible for those under him...
But when the phone rang they got his voicemail......
Yes, I agree , the buck stops at the president. He is the ultimate responsible official. Just like the buck stopped at the president relative to taking out Bin Laden. You give him the bad stuff, now you have to give him the good stuff, Bin Laden's death.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Canadian, why are you still on a forum concerning " AMERICAN" issues? I asked you before and got nothing but rhetoric. why are you still here? YOU ARE CANADIAN!!!!!! Stay out of our issues and go fix your country.... lol
I've explained it at least 5 times. Go look for it. And don't forget to tell American er hmm communist Lady to continue quoting Pravda on the U.S. Yeah. Haven't heard from you on that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take some video for you. Will that work? LMAO
What does that mean? You said I was the biggest racist on this thread. I asked to give me ONE example of my racism. As I wait, you come up with...a video? Still not attending those remedial 3rd grade reading lessons, are you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Disturbing, Developing: Obama Caught Arming Al Qaeda, Reason For Libya Cover-Up

http://patdollard.com/2012/10/breaking-obama-...

Dax Dushkewich • 2 days ago &#8722;
“They stood, and they watched, and our people died,” former CIA commander Gary Berntsen told CBS News.
They Begged for help, and were left there to Die, Wile Barry and Michelle had Popcorn,and watched!
They Begged for help,and were left there to Die.!!.
The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have now taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East.
the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, the leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

In a Nut Shell....send a gay American to POST-ISLAMIC REVOLUTION LIBYA. As your AMBASSADOR. And yes - he was a pawn - and yes, he was not supposed to die - but rather be kidnapped.

Look - its simple - if you want to curry favor - rescue a lamb - be a hero. And what would be more "touching" than rescuing a brave american patriot from the clutches of the evil jihadist forces of al-Qaeda just weeks before the election...and a gay american patriot to boot.

Women would swoon, the left would rejoice, the msm would wet all over themselves - hell - they'd have a ticker-tape parade in new york - think about it.
He would have been bullet-proof. And in January - the blind sheik would be on a plane to Egypt - AND NOT ONE DAMN THING COULD HAPPEN TO STOP IT.
Now they are trying to cut a deal with iran prior to the election.
This is Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.!= TREASON.!

” They stood, and they watched, and our people die “
NOTE: What former CIA commander Gary Berntsen is confirming here is the fact high ranking officials within the Obama administration had to know EXACTLY what happened during the Benghazi Massacre because they were watching it via a real-time feed from a drone as the attack took place. Why then did Barack Obama have his own White House spokesmen and several other prominent officials within his administration repeat over and over again those attacks were due to a little known YouTube video? Was Barack Obama playing politics and attempting to deflect blame from his own administration’s incompetence that led to the deaths of those four Americans?
It certainly appears so.
http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/10/21/they...

ALL of it ...
Blood curdling

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not true, to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", one can not be subject to any foreign power. Ark changed nothing, the USSC can not amend the Constitution, nor alter the meaning of any part thereof.
Sorry, children's play law doesn't count.

The USSC did not amend the constitution. It exercised is supreme judicial power according to Art. 3 § 1. Play Justice Dale is not vested with binding power to construe the constitution according to his play law fantasies. Grandiose delusions are of no moment.

Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the USSC in construing the constitution established the rule that persons born citizens in the US are natural born citizens.
Wow-Wee! He forgot about play law. So what? Play Law doesn't count.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean? You said I was the biggest racist on this thread. I asked to give me ONE example of my racism. As I wait, you come up with...a video? Still not attending those remedial 3rd grade reading lessons, are you?
Look, birhter, YOU said I was racist. Now prove it or put a sock in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 106,941 - 106,960 of173,501
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMajority 1,071,193
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMare 48,670
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 18 min Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 34 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min ScarletandOlive 97,411
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••