BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
106,921 - 106,940 of 177,397 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120799 Oct 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumbazzedbytch!
LRS, I've collected a few samples of your profanity and obscene vocabulary the last 20 hours or so. Oh, I know, you'll say I have a lot of time to waste, but what the hell, was worth it just to show what a boorish filthy-mouthed swine you are. Mitt Romney must be so proud to have you on his team, not to mention your parish priest as you claim to be one of god's children through your christianity. Yup, here goes :

POS
shorts full of maggots
eat shat
moronic tard
pollock
stupid pollock
dipshat
pollock pollock azz (you like that racist one, don't you?)
tard's azz
dumbazz pollock
shatt on my head (isn't that what you use to replace Brylcreem?)
turd
azzholes
dycks
POS
azzcclown
scumbag
buttflap
POS
dumbazzbitch

I took out the marginal ones, otherwise, I'd need two posts

Guru's few profanities and filthy vocabulary while we're at it :

dumbshit
dkhead
Jock itch
Skank

Sheeple Buster :

fuck
lip lock on a loser's asshole (Can't invent THAT one. Has to be drawn from personal experience
shit-sucking varmint. Same as above
skank
shit
GFY
shit
shit (very anal retentive our friend, no?)

Not to worry, LRS, Sheeple buster, Guru,I checked so-called Sheeple and liberal and leftist posts. Apart from the odd venial sin like arse and dumbass, NOTHING.

Proof hereby submitted that birthers and tea baggers are coarse uneducated filthy-mouthed lowest common denominators.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120800 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One point about laser designaters. All military laser designaters are encrypted so even if they had a laser designater on the ground at Benghazi it would be highly unlikely that it would have the same codes at the Predator drones.
Think about that. If we did not encrypt our laser signals, all the bad guys would have to do is shoot lasers into the sky to decoy our smart missiles and bombs! Or they could use their lasers to send our smart missiles and bombs to hit US!!!
It is rally easy to encode light. That is how fiber optics work.
You're pretty much right on. The attack was planned, no doubt, it was unleashed by surprise, lasted about two hours. Was fierce. they say. NO ONE, nobody, could have done a thing about it unless forces were on site. The fleet, how silly to think it could, could not intervene. The whole thing was a badly-organised thing, the terrorists took advantage of it and nothing could deter them. That security officials did not take more precautions IN LIBYA of all places, and on the anniversary of 9/11 is unbelievable. Mistakes were made, as they were in Beirut, hell, you don't camp 500 marines in an apt bldg in a war zone. For once I leave the politicians out of it, all of it was engineered by complacent military and civilian planners in the Pentagon and Foggy Bottom.
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

#120801 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques the queer from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

Proof hereby submitted that birthers and tea baggers are coarse uneducated filthy-mouthed lowest common denominators.
Says someone who tosses out the filthy derogatory term "tea baggers" when calling out others.... HMMMM the term hypocrite comes to mind LOL
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120802 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Romney's transcripts at Harvard are more impressive than Obama's and so are his other transcripts.
<quoted text>
Invitations like that are more political than anything else. The further left you lean, the more likely you are to advance in the Marble Halls.
How, where, do you come up with this stuff?(your last sentence).

I've asked you a number of times now, but you're so silent. How do you feel about your possible future president calling you an abomination?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#120804 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>simpleton, your rants are falling on deaf ears! Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, nothing you can do to change the FACTS.
There is nothing that play law can ever do to change the fact that he is a natural born citizen duly elected as President per the constitution.

Play law simply doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The President was born a natural born citizen of the United States, under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's why he's PRESIDENT. And that's a fact that I indeed live with, along with the rest of the country, save for a few schizophrenics.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#120805 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
***THE DETROIT NEWS ENDORSES ROMNEY!- great article!!
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121025/O...
No, this is a great article: SALT LAKE TRIBUTE ENDORSES OBAMA http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55019844...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120806 Oct 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, do you have any more stupid questions?
LOL, but what ever he asks, you will have another stupid answer!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120807 Oct 26, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Says someone who tosses out the filthy derogatory term "tea baggers" when calling out others.... HMMMM the term hypocrite comes to mind LOL
Tea bagger is a filthy deorgatory term? It's obscene? I read it in all newspapers all the time, it's what they call themselves, like birthers do. Best come up with something less lame. Your words are there for everyone to see, and I notice you've spurted the last 15 minutes, more than ever.

You are uncouth and filthy-mouthed. If the pope heard you, he'd excommunicate your azz. There, I said it. Count ONE for me.

Location hidden

#120808 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty much right on. The attack was planned, no doubt, it was unleashed by surprise, lasted about two hours. Was fierce. they say. NO ONE, nobody, could have done a thing about it unless forces were on site. The fleet, how silly to think it could, could not intervene. The whole thing was a badly-organised thing, the terrorists took advantage of it and nothing could deter them. That security officials did not take more precautions IN LIBYA of all places, and on the anniversary of 9/11 is unbelievable. Mistakes were made, as they were in Beirut, hell, you don't camp 500 marines in an apt bldg in a war zone. For once I leave the politicians out of it, all of it was engineered by complacent military and civilian planners in the Pentagon and Foggy Bottom.
It lasted about ..... SEVEN hours. Do you really think is was wise not only to leave our folks in Benghazi after the Red Cross and British pulled out but to also reduce security? Do you really???
Most of the mistakes were made by ....politicians! At the highest levels!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#120810 Oct 26, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Story forgot the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of the government.
Sorry, the USSC in construing the constitution established the rule that persons born citizens in the US are natural born citizens.

Wow-Wee! He forgot about play law. So what? Play Law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Play Justice Dale is not vested with the judicial power of the United States.
ôThe constitution is the supreme law, the judicial power extends to all cases arising in law and equity under it; and the courts of the United States are, and, in the last resort, the supreme court of the United States is, to be vested with this judicial power. No man can doubt or deny, that the power to construe the constitution is a judicial power.ö Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States,ž 366 (1833).
Sorry, loser.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#120811 Oct 26, 2012
Rushba the Hutt wrote:
<quoted text>0
Yeah single line, yes or no questions would be way too hard for you to comprehend. Maybe I should have used eubonics....
Yo TecnoParaz da pay fo da day whities put u in da crib befo quittin time agin?
If you need it simplified furthr let me know....
Skid, is there anything wrong with AAVE, other than you're a moron and hate people?

Location hidden

#120812 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You threaten peoples equality! What part of our 2nd Amendment to our Constitution do you not agree with?
Oh, do you mind sharing a restroom with a person of the opposite sex?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, an off topic rambling reply from Rogue Moron
What a shocker!
Rogue Moron invents some BS about the 2nd Amendment that's a) untrue and b) unrelated.
He then asks if I'd "mind sharing a restroom with someone of the opposite sex." On how many levels is that a stupid question?
1) you rights to bear arms are spelled out in the 2nd Amendment where as 2) gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, trans-sexuals, pedophiles and zoophilas rights are not mentioned in our Constitution.
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

#120813 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques the queer from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Jackie you are either completely uninformed, incredibly na´ve or willfully ignorantů

First off let's look at the facts the entire attack lasted over seven hours spanning two different compounds a little over a mile apart. Secondly, the two ex-Navy SEALs were at the CIA safe house when the attack on embassy compound commenced, the embassy staff started asking for help, the two ex-Navy SEALs sent the message they would go and were told to stand down. So there listening to the embassy staff being slaughtered so they ask again to go and help and they're told to stand down once again.

They violated the second order and went anyway saving a couple and recovering some bodies. They made it back to the CIA safe house and came under attack once again. They radioed that they had the mortar crew that was targeting them targeted with laser and were waiting for air support that never came.

After it was over hours later both were found dead manning their weapons.

Now let's see, anniversary of 9/11, Libya, previous attack on embassy, attempted assassination of the British ambassador, British Embassy and Red Cross had already bugged out, and you're sending your openly gay ambassador with light security to Benghazi. Wouldn't a semi-competent administration have assets on the ready?

Predators in the air? We already know there were two special operations groups as well as AC-130 gunships a little over an hour away. With all the things leading up to that wouldn't a semi-competent administration had taken precautions?

So which is it Jackie, are you uninformed, na´ve or ignorant or all three?
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

#120814 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bagger is a filthy deorgatory term? It's obscene? I read it in all newspapers all the time, it's what they call themselves, like birthers do. Best come up with something less lame. Your words are there for everyone to see, and I notice you've spurted the last 15 minutes, more than ever.
You are uncouth and filthy-mouthed. If the pope heard you, he'd excommunicate your azz. There, I said it. Count ONE for me.
Good thing I am not catholic...

I would think the "educated " queer such as yourself would know it has always meant:
Dipping your testicles into the open mouth of another person. Kind of like dipping a tea bag in and out of a cup of water.

Guess not huh LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#120815 Oct 26, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>Temp agency send you home early again Techno Perez?
Hey Skid. Still fantasizing that fellow blowhard Dick Mourdock isn't in real danger of costing your party control of the Senate?

Poor Skidmark - watching another pathetic angry loser in epic fail must hit close to home
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

#120816 Oct 26, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skid. Still fantasizing that fellow blowhard Dick Mourdock isn't in real danger of costing your party control of the Senate?
Poor Skidmark - watching another pathetic angry loser in epic fail must hit close to home
Hey dicksnot still cruising around in your 72 dodge scrounging for pop cans and piggybacking off if unsecured wireless routers?

Of course you are..... LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#120817 Oct 26, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dicksnot still cruising around in your 72 dodge scrounging for pop cans and piggybacking off if unsecured wireless routers?

Of course you are..... LOL
Well at least your black knee socks are appropriate attire for mourning the collapse of Mourdock's campaign .... Maybe he can join you on the metal detector circuit
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120818 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It lasted about ..... SEVEN hours. Do you really think is was wise not only to leave our folks in Benghazi after the Red Cross and British pulled out but to also reduce security? Do you really???
Most of the mistakes were made by ....politicians! At the highest levels!!!
I heard anywhere from 2 to 8 hours. Won't argue with you on that, 7 hrs it is. Take my word for it, Rogue, politicians don't decide that kind of thing, security, it's done by faceless military and civilians at the Embassy, the Pentagon and the State dept with input from the CIA. Progress reports do go the White House, but they are just a fraction of the worldwide reporting that the W.H. receives daily. The C in C is tasked to look at a wider spectrum, the whole if you want to call it that. Officials decided to relax security in Benghazi, yes, and it was careless. But surely you don't think that the president of the United States decides how many marines will be guarding each of the 180 odd U.S. missions abroad?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120819 Oct 26, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Jackie you are either completely uninformed, incredibly na´ve or willfully ignorantů
First off let's look at the facts the entire attack lasted over seven hours spanning two different compounds a little over a mile apart. Secondly, the two ex-Navy SEALs were at the CIA safe house when the attack on embassy compound commenced, the embassy staff started asking for help, the two ex-Navy SEALs sent the message they would go and were told to stand down. So there listening to the embassy staff being slaughtered so they ask again to go and help and they're told to stand down once again.
They violated the second order and went anyway saving a couple and recovering some bodies. They made it back to the CIA safe house and came under attack once again. They radioed that they had the mortar crew that was targeting them targeted with laser and were waiting for air support that never came.
After it was over hours later both were found dead manning their weapons.
Now let's see, anniversary of 9/11, Libya, previous attack on embassy, attempted assassination of the British ambassador, British Embassy and Red Cross had already bugged out, and you're sending your openly gay ambassador with light security to Benghazi. Wouldn't a semi-competent administration have assets on the ready?
Predators in the air? We already know there were two special operations groups as well as AC-130 gunships a little over an hour away. With all the things leading up to that wouldn't a semi-competent administration had taken precautions?
So which is it Jackie, are you uninformed, na´ve or ignorant or all three?
You like that word "queer" don't you? How it rolls in your mouth, how you must drool just thinking of it as you open your closet door just a wee bit to see if there are any takers. NOT.

Anyhow, yes, 7 hours, no problem. Naive, uninformed, ignorant are all terms, as is proven by your post, that stick to you.

Briefly. So, help was denied? I don't dispute that. But by who? By Hillary Clinton? By Barack Obama? By Joe Biden? By the Def secretary Panata? What're you trying to prove? And it's PROVEN that even when they did help, thanks to their initiative and bravery, the marines still lost their lives, and their intervention, even with permission, probably would have been for naught, they were grossly outnumbered.

This should never have happened, of course, cripes, they were in Libya, of all places, not exactly a safe and peaceful haven, and that day was the 9/11 anniversary. As I said to Rogue, poor planning, but not by the president or sec of state or sec of defence.

Are you able to discuss something, anything, without constantly reverting to profanity and queer-calling?

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#120823 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard anywhere from 2 to 8 hours. Won't argue with you on that, 7 hrs it is. Take my word for it, Rogue, politicians don't decide that kind of thing, security, it's done by faceless military and civilians at the Embassy, the Pentagon and the State dept with input from the CIA. Progress reports do go the White House, but they are just a fraction of the worldwide reporting that the W.H. receives daily. The C in C is tasked to look at a wider spectrum, the whole if you want to call it that. Officials decided to relax security in Benghazi, yes, and it was careless. But surely you don't think that the president of the United States decides how many marines will be guarding each of the 180 odd U.S. missions abroad?
Hey Canadian, why are you still on a forum concerning " AMERICAN" issues? I asked you before and got nothing but rhetoric. why are you still here? YOU ARE CANADIAN!!!!!! Stay out of our issues and go fix your country.... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min gcaveman1 46,319
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min TN Voter 1,100,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 29 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Jonah1 49,505
Amy 8-30 34 min edogxxx 1
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••