BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
106,901 - 106,920 of 177,223 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Romney's transcripts at Harvard are more impressive than Obama's and so are his other transcripts.
<quoted text>
Invitations like that are more political than anything else. The further left you lean, the more likely you are to advance in the Marble Halls.
Then Romney would not mind showing his records. But he hasn't. Why not? What has he got to hide???? There is just as much reason for Romney to show his school, college, graduate school and passport records as Obama.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how "shat for brains" continues to repeat herself over and over. This is very typical behavior for those who have "shat for brains". We've all seen them at various places. There's that one person just standing there mumbling to themselves, completely unaware of the world around them. It's a wonder they're able to dress themselves. It's actually painful to watch. Dipshat
This kind of answer is typical of birthers. No wonder Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review all call them CRAZY.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Welfare Boy, but whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night is fine by me.
Hey "Shat for Brains", since you have classified me as "welfare" dependent when can I expect my payments, phone and stamps? You can take care of that, right? Thanks I appreciate it. idiotic assclown
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool with shat for brains.
Awww, Welfare Boy gets angry when s/he gets called out.

Boo hoo.
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Willard's record was not sufficient to warrant an invitation to join the Harvard Law Review.
Yo titty city do YOU agree with what your buddy Alfie wrote in his latest article entitled: Ships Aren't Horses Aren't Bayonets....

Please let us know if you are 100% in agreement with one of YOUR picks for leadership....
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo.
Temp agency send you home early again Techno Perez?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo.
Angry? Why? Obama is coming apart at the seams. His lies are catching up to him and then he's gone in Nov. Angry? Nooooo. Not at all. You flappers are scurrying about like rats in a maze. Too bad your man is toast. BTW, how did I get called out and by whom? pigeon
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Notice that the response is only to call names. This is typical of birthers. Would you like to be like a birther and ignore the facts? This is exactly why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review have all called birthers crazy.
The only "controversy" about Obama's records was made up by Obama's enemies. That being the case, there is just as much reason for Mitt Romney to show his records as for Obama to show his records.
eberything obama does is a lie OBOT....don't you even get that YET?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry? Why? Obama is coming apart at the seams. His lies are catching up to him and then he's gone in Nov. Angry? Nooooo. Not at all. You flappers are scurrying about like rats in a maze. Too bad your man is toast. BTW, how did I get called out and by whom? pigeon
DITTO!
SHUT IT

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of answer is typical of birthers. No wonder Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review all call them CRAZY.
YOU TOO GRANDMA.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Shat for Brains", since you have classified me as "welfare" dependent when can I expect my payments, phone and stamps? You can take care of that, right? Thanks I appreciate it. idiotic assclown
Lol, do you have any more stupid questions?
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Rushba the Hutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temp agency send you home early again Techno Perez?
Yep, a birfoon, when confronted, just makes stuff up.

This is why they are such failures, like Dave Brwn.
SINNY BARACK SAMBOMA

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo titty city do YOU agree with what your buddy Alfie wrote in his latest article entitled: Ships Aren't Horses Aren't Bayonets....
Please let us know if you are 100% in agreement with one of YOUR picks for leadership....
I am Barry's brother. Tell him to come home to Kenya and bring some hot sauce. We ran out lion dung.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh joy, an off-topic, rambling birfoon reply.

Again, par for the course with birfoons such as LRS
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how "shat for brains" continues to repeat herself over and over. This is very typical behavior for those who have "shat for brains". We've all seen them at various places. There's that one person just standing there mumbling to themselves, completely unaware of the world around them. It's a wonder they're able to dress themselves. It's actually painful to watch. Dipshat
The above does not even mention what was being discussed. The issue that was being discussed was whether if Barack Obama should show school and college records and passport records shouldn't Mitt Romney do so too? The answer to that question is that there is just as much reason for Mitt Romney to show his records as Obama.

Why so? Well all the claims of there being issues about Obama's place of birth or whether he was registered for college as a foreign student or whether he had bad grades were all made up by Obama's enemies. Romney's enemies can make the same claims about him. Neither has to show his transcripts or records. The fact that Obama does not show them is no more significant than Mitt Romney not showing them.

NO amount of swearing and name-calling can change these facts.
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a birfoon, when confronted, just makes stuff up.
This is why they are such failures, like Dave Brwn.
You realize it was a yes or no question right?

I think we should take your obfuscation as a yes....
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...iT is pathetic!
==========
A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.
Democrats voted against freeing slaves, voted against giving them the right to vote, voted against Civil Rights in the 1960s. Republicans voted for all of that.
Obama is an Affirmative Action President. It doesn't work. He is the prime example that it doesn't work.
So forget them. No more freebies from us. No more insults from them. No more favors from us. No more filthy talk from them.
Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.
Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list.
These people hate us more than we hate them. They despise us.
Anyone who votes for Obama is an enemy of America, an enemy of the American people and an enemy of American ideals. They are traitors.
An ignorant person can be educated.
Condemn them to a life without you. Let them earn a living on someone else's money.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
"Just forget the Obama supporters. Don't talk to them. Don't do business with them. Don't buy from them and don't sell to them. Don't cut their grass, clean their houses, fix their cars or fix their bodies. Don't even acknowledge they exist. Let them die.

Whether it is co-workers, friends or family members, ignore them, ostracize them and write them off your list."

This is exactly the type of comment a false Christian would support.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist big time jacqazz! More so than anyone else on here. You're a worthless turd floating around in a toilet. FLUSH POS
Got it. Er, care to give some examples? Wait. Not some. ONE. Just one.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Rushba the Hutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize it was a yes or no question right?
I think we should take your obfuscation as a yes....
I'm sorry, Skid, were you under the impression that anyone actually reads your silly replies?
Rush

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Skid, were you under the impression that anyone actually reads your silly replies?

Yeah single line, yes or no questions would be way too hard for you to comprehend. Maybe I should have used eubonics....

Yo TecnoParaz da pay fo da day whities put u in da crib befo quittin time agin?

If you need it simplified furthr let me know....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search