BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120721 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse gay marriage, yet I am not gay and I certainly do not suck up to gays or anyone for that matter. Good for Obama. How does gay marriage threaten you? I prefer it to the NRA any day.
How does the NRA threaten anyone?

Location hidden

#120722 Oct 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
By "sucking up to" Rogue Moron of course means "treating other people equally."
It must suck to be a hate-filled birfoon, eh, Rogue Moron?
You threaten peoples equality! What part of our 2nd Amendment to our Constitution do you not agree with?
Oh, do you mind sharing a restroom with a person of the opposite sex?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120723 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS definiton of azzholes : Those damn people who, when I have a discussion with them, are always right. SO FRUSTRATING. I CAN'T STAND IT. Damn azzholes and buttflappers and dumbazzbastards!!!!!(all LRS tm reg'd)
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction for you jacqazz; they always "think" they're right but never are. You really are a worthless POS jacqazz. Nothing more than a piece of trash floating down the street gutter, making its way to the sewer. What's that forehead angle jacqazz? Airboat ride to Cuba? LMAO at the coward!
My point exactly. Why oh why do you insist on proving it?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120724 Oct 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
By "sucking up to" Rogue Moron of course means "treating other people equally."
It must suck to be a hate-filled birfoon, eh, Rogue Moron?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You flappers have nothing but hate.
Equal treatment is hate? Hmm, yeah, to you, it would be.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120726 Oct 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help but laugh at you!
We don't need the book of mormon to know what an abomination is. Do you follow? No? Sigh. YOU.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120727 Oct 26, 2012
LRS wrote:
I bet the tantrums run rampant today for the wittle flappers. Their "man" is being slow cooked over an open pit and no one can save him. LOL It's almost time to say "bye bye" Omama! To support such an incompetent, lying, fraud is what the flappers are all about. Tells you everything you need to know about them. There isn't a shred of dignity, honor or respect among any of them. Pitiful losers is all they amount to. That's all they'll ever amount to. pigeons for sure
Thnaks. I'll takea pigeon over a slimy under-rock slug any day.
sukit

Canyon Country, CA

#120728 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Everyone knows Romney cheated on his tax returns.
...your mama got cheated when the abortionist let you off the hook moron.
http://i26.tinypic.com/35220b8.gif
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120729 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...hey dkhead...prove you are not a gay tranny beaver buster. Moron.
Merci pour la confirmation que vous n'êtes qu'un pauvre type.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120730 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does the NRA threaten anyone?
Easy. Gays and gay marriages threaten no one. The NRA is responsible for thousands of murders by making guns sacred objects to the unwashed and easing their way into anybody's hands to commit murder by fighting all efforts at regulating them. 6 to 20 times the gun murders when compared to Europe. Tell me why and how the NRA doesn't have a hand in this.
SAMBO

Canyon Country, CA

#120731 Oct 26, 2012
If it rains during the election most of the blacks won't show up to vote. They hate water.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120732 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You threaten peoples equality! What part of our 2nd Amendment to our Constitution do you not agree with?
Oh, do you mind sharing a restroom with a person of the opposite sex?
More and more, you see mix-sex washrooms in Europe. And why not? Is there more sexual abuse and violence in Europe than in North America on account of that?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120733 Oct 26, 2012
sukit wrote:
<quoted text>
...your mama got cheated when the abortionist let you off the hook moron.
http://i26.tinypic.com/35220b8.gif
And yours even more so as they halted the procedure in mid-abortion.
anti Jock Itch

Canyon Country, CA

#120734 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Merci pour la confirmation que vous n'êtes qu'un pauvre type.
merci my assss Jock Itch. Get a life you skank
http://images.hitfix.com/photos/836689/JamieF...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120735 Oct 26, 2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120736 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS definiton of azzholes : Those damn people who, when I have a discussion with them, are always right. SO FRUSTRATING. I CAN'T STAND IT. Damn azzholes and buttflappers and dumbazzbastards!!!!!(all LRS tm reg'd)
<quoted text>
My point exactly. Why oh why do you insist on proving it?
Piece of shat....die!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120737 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need the book of mormon to know what an abomination is. Do you follow? No? Sigh. YOU.
LMAO at this azzclown.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120738 Oct 26, 2012
EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

By Jennifer Griffin

Published October 26, 2012

FoxNews.com

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When they heard the shots fired, they radioed to inform their higher-ups to tell them what they were hearing. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. An hour later, they called again to headquarters and were again told to "stand down."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120740 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
extremely interesting...
I have a theory that is a variation on this...they (more than Hillary, etc) let obama take the heat on this. In my cynical view of these people, they told her to let this guy take the hit. I have been saying this for months, but didn't know how they would do it. Hillary and Bill hate this guy for 2008, when he did a whole number on the race card on them. Hillary was leading and obma did that, and Bill went nuts. Now they have the chance to nail him, and told him to go to bed, and then to Vegas. Politics. Remember Bill fired one missile on the aspirin factory in Iraq when Monica testified. He started it 1 minute before her testimony and the cams all went off her to file video of Iraq. They showed file footage of some strike, then as soon as she stepped down they stopped the bombing, within a minute. It was like night and day. I called BS right on the spot. CNN had Monica, then left, then showed the bombs, then Monica was leaving the hearing. THEN he did the same thing the second time she was on the stand later. The exact same thing. He hit a factory that made aspirin.
The same thing is going on now. obama is out. There will be no second term for him. This was a covert op to nail him in my opinion. Perfect timing, and Mitt let the story play out rather than take the bait. Or maybe that was part of it too. At any rate, this is not what it seems, but there is no way to know it for sure. Good movie though later. They could call it "The Obama Conspiracy".
The key thing is obama is out. He was the fall guy from day one. If they didn't want him in there they could have easily nailed him before he got in as Clinton was saying he wasn't born here and was talking all about it when he suddenly stopped. If they wanted obama in again none of this would be happening. None of it is a coincidence to me. The patsy is obama, and he now knows it. Nothing is what you think it is in politics. All is fair in love, war and politics.
Now, why is this happening? Because the economy has to get revved up again. Wall St and the Banks have our homes, our cash, our pensions. They need to create jobs to funnel this cash back into the economy and create new buyers to buy all of our toys back from them after they bought it for a pittance. They need a market to sell into. You can't do that with obama in there. he would tax everything and ruin the game plan.
So the bottom line is this is the bottom of the financial cycle. Get ready for another boom in about 2 years, maybe three. Housing is getting ready to move at a good clip too, but not like before.
EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say
By Jennifer Griffin
Published October 26, 2012
FoxNews.com
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When they heard the shots fired, they radioed to inform their higher-ups to tell them what they were hearing. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. An hour later, they called again to headquarters and were again told to "stand down."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...

Location hidden

#120741 Oct 26, 2012
And the 1.74 percent rate for 2012 so far trails last year’s 1.8 percent growth, a point Republican rival Mitt Romney will emphasize.
http://www.delawareonline.com/viewart/2012102...

Meanwhile our annual inflation rate is 2.13% which means the inflation rate is higher than the GDP which means ...... we are still in a recession!!!
http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Inflation_...

Location hidden

#120742 Oct 26, 2012
I was listening to Fox News and some one was talking about why they did not send Apache helicopters from Italy to Benghazi. Well, the Apache is a DIVISION support aircraft and has a mission radius of about ..... 150 miles and it is 500 miles from the toe of Italy to Benghazi. Spoooo, if the Apache pilots tried to fly across the Mediterranean the pilots would have to swim the last one hundred odd miles.
I could go into all the logistics of moving an Apache unit from Italy to Libya but it would take about 48 hours.
Even Fox News has their idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min red and right 1,144,595
do want to be an artist? 1 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 5 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 7 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News