BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120694 Oct 26, 2012
Guru wrote:
obama campaign now in total chaos...
"Hillary Clinton suggests she could stay at State...
WHITE HOUSE: Thought she was leaving... Interview shows Obama downplayed mob violence explanation day after Libya attack...
But WH story for weeks was mob enraged over anti-Islam video...
Pentagon mum...
WH:'We Decline to Comment' on When President Learned of E-Mails...
'I Need You To Keep Believing In Me'..."
LMAO!!!
Guru and American er hmm Lady : Dumb and dumber
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120695 Oct 26, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
Someone's Daughter
A guy was telling his buddy, you won't believe what happened last night...
My daughter walked into the living room and said "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget the college tuition, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window; take my TV, and my laptop.
Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters.
Then sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house.
Then disown me and never talk to me again.
And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to anyone that wants it."
"Holy cow", replied the friend, "she actually said that?"
Well, she didn't put it quite like that, what she actually said was...
"Dad, meet my new boyfriend - Mohammed. We're going to work together on President Obama's reelection campaign."
Er,. Rogue, second time around. Don't you think you should give it a decent couple of weeks before repeating jokes, especially bad 3rd grade jokes?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120696 Oct 26, 2012
Obama is sucking up to the gays again.
Obama endorses same-sex marriage initiatives in three states
By Nicole Neroulias | Reuters –
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-endorses-same-sex...
I endorse gay marriage, yet I am not gay and I certainly do not suck up to gays or anyone for that matter. Good for Obama. How does gay marriage threaten you? I prefer it to the NRA any day.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#120697 Oct 26, 2012
Islamism.

Islamism is a controversial term.
Islamism is a set of ideologies holding that Islam is as much a political ideology as a religion.
Leading Islamist thinkers emphasize the enforcement of Sharia (Islamic law); of pan-Islamic political unity; and the elimination of non-Muslim, particularly Western influences in the Muslim world, which they believe to be incompatible with Islam.

Islam 101
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120698 Oct 26, 2012
IRS AGENT wrote:
<quoted text>
hey bigjackoff....tht is the most ridiculous statement you have ever made you moron. If Romney had any problems at all with his take returns the IRS has control over them. Not the press, not obama, and certainly not you dumbshit.
Then, if there is no problem, show them. Copies with no seals will even do.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120699 Oct 26, 2012
IRS AGENT wrote:
<quoted text>
hey bigjackoff....tht is the most ridiculous statement you have ever made you moron. If Romney had any problems at all with his take returns the IRS has control over them. Not the press, not obama, and certainly not you dumbshit.
Also, as an IRS agent, you just broke your secret oath of office by divuling Romney tax information.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120700 Oct 26, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link for that or is it an Urban Legend?
Rogue Moron, you can just watch the show. It's on them thar new fangled tee vees.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120702 Oct 26, 2012
Obama is sucking up to the gays again.
Obama endorses same-sex marriage initiatives in three states
By Nicole Neroulias | Reuters –
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-endorses-same-sex...
By "sucking up to" Rogue Moron of course means "treating other people equally."

It must suck to be a hate-filled birfoon, eh, Rogue Moron?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120703 Oct 26, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney,(and Trump), said for you to GFY!
He doesn't have to show you shit and he is not going to.
Oh, he said for you to thank Obama for him, since Obama made it possible for him to tell you that Jacques MeOff.
Strange. Obama has to show shit. But Romney doesn't. Thanks for making it so plain.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120704 Oct 26, 2012
Oh, Rogue, just a reminder, as you may not have seen my posts and questioning on the subject. How does it feel, voting for the man who believes you are an abomination? And , well, you know how it is about blacks. Oh, that's right, the original revelation was invalidated by another revelation. I see.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120708 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS definiton of azzholes : Those damn people who, when I have a discussion with them, are always right. SO FRUSTRATING. I CAN'T STAND IT. Damn azzholes and buttflappers and dumbazzbastards!!!!!(all LRS tm reg'd)
Correction for you jacqazz; they always "think" they're right but never are. You really are a worthless POS jacqazz. Nothing more than a piece of trash floating down the street gutter, making its way to the sewer. What's that forehead angle jacqazz? Airboat ride to Cuba? LMAO at the coward!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120709 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The President was born a natural born citizen of the United States, under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's why he's PRESIDENT. And that's a fact that I indeed live with, along with the rest of the country, save for a few schizophrenics.
<quoted text>
simpleton, your rants are falling on deaf ears! Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, nothing you can do to change the FACTS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120710 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse gay marriage, yet I am not gay and I certainly do not suck up to gays or anyone for that matter. Good for Obama. How does gay marriage threaten you? I prefer it to the NRA any day.
You would jacqazz, you would. Low life scumbag.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120711 Oct 26, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
By "sucking up to" Rogue Moron of course means "treating other people equally."
It must suck to be a hate-filled birfoon, eh, Rogue Moron?
You flappers have nothing but hate.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120712 Oct 26, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Rogue, just a reminder, as you may not have seen my posts and questioning on the subject. How does it feel, voting for the man who believes you are an abomination? And , well, you know how it is about blacks. Oh, that's right, the original revelation was invalidated by another revelation. I see.
Can't help but laugh at you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120713 Oct 26, 2012
Grand Butt-Lick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! That's news to me, Justice Dolt.
Maybe you can point out the part where it says "no dual citizenship" and "aliens" instead of "people."
Or you can just show where the Supreme Court agrees with your child's understanding of the US Constitution.
Wow!! That's news to you, you just answered your post.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120714 Oct 26, 2012
I bet the tantrums run rampant today for the wittle flappers. Their "man" is being slow cooked over an open pit and no one can save him. LOL It's almost time to say "bye bye" Omama! To support such an incompetent, lying, fraud is what the flappers are all about. Tells you everything you need to know about them. There isn't a shred of dignity, honor or respect among any of them. Pitiful losers is all they amount to. That's all they'll ever amount to. pigeons for sure
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120715 Oct 26, 2012
TaTa you wittle buttflaps! LMAO at the losers.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120716 Oct 26, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Play Justice Dale is not vested with the judicial power of the United States.
“The constitution is the supreme law, the judicial power extends to all cases arising in law and equity under it; and the courts of the United States are, and, in the last resort, the supreme court of the United States is, to be vested with this judicial power. No man can doubt or deny, that the power to construe the constitution is a judicial power.” Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States,§ 366 (1833).
Sorry, loser.
<quoted text>
Looks like Story forgot the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of the government.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120717 Oct 26, 2012
WI: O 49% R 49%... DEVELOPING...

FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL Flips From 2008, Endorses Romney...

Romney signs, American flags torched in veteran's yard...

R 50% O 47%...

R 50% O 47%...

R 50% O 47%... Average GDP Growth Less than Half What Obama Predicted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 8 min Dr Lucky 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Teaman 1,126,718
Ibadan Polytechnic 2014/2015 1st Bach Is Out, F... 17 min Dr Lucky 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min RACE 7,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min RACE 4,796
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 50,626
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 23 min Foster 24
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]