BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,341)

Showing posts 106,801 - 106,820 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO CONTROVERSY concerning Mitt Romney's college transcripts or his passport records.
There IS controversy pertaining to both Obama's college transcripts and his passport records.
NEXT!
there is much controversy over his last10 tax returns though. How about a $5 million donation to see those?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
dude....stop eating those cat-food sandwiches and cut back on drinking your bathwater....you are going to be deported!
This from the "investment guru" who boasts of $2 miilion deals (now that's a laugh) and delves into investment strategies via assistance from a ghost writer and plain old cut-and-paste. Stick to you profanity and sexual gay innuendoes, namely the real you.
IRS AGENT

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
there is much controversy over his last10 tax returns though. How about a $5 million donation to see those?
hey bigjackoff....tht is the most ridiculous statement you have ever made you moron. If Romney had any problems at all with his take returns the IRS has control over them. Not the press, not obama, and certainly not you dumbshit.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
BIRFERS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW!!!
http://vimeo.com/52049073
That convinces me, it's all there. And you can plainly see, if you can read lips, the mother mouthing : "My son, oh I can see it, my boy's going to be president of the United States of America. But he has to be born there to qualify. Quickly, I must fly back to Honolulu tonight to pretend he was born in Hawaii".

And so it was, the birther birfoons' fantasy come true.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Romney should provide his school records and challenge Obama to match him. Romney's transcripts at Harvard are more impressive than Obama's and so are his other transcripts.
Still confused Frank? Which is the highest distinction Frank, cum laude or magna cum laude? And who has the magna, Romney or Obama? While you may think Romney’s transcripts are more impressive Harvard did not. No need for Romney to provide anything as the school has already decided.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama has nothing to hide,he should simply provide his transcripts and records to prove that he is the transparent figure he claims to be.
Trump, to be fair, should also offer $5 million to Romney's favourite charity so he can make his last 10 tax returns public.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Everyone knows Romney cheated on his tax returns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have sent certified and non certified copies of my transcripts with job interviews,as have millions of others. The government has copies of our passport records, I remember many years ago getting off a plane and being met at the airport by United States officials who knew I was traveling during a travel advisory.
I see. And what were you doing in Afghanistan? Terrorist training at one of the Taliban camps?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
This headline is for the SKANK.
Poll Dancing: Gender Gap Erased
I'm sure this just tickles your fantasy, huh?
The messed-up twisted sexual scenarios you sick birthers conjure up. Either quit the auto-stimulation or seek professional help.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Romney graduated with highest honors and gave the commencement speech at his undergraduate ceremony. At Harvard, Romney not only graduated with honors with a Juris Doctor,but also earned Master of Business Administration with the top academic honor at the Harvard Business School,a Baker Scholar designation.
Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review. They don't come any higher at Harvard and that distinction,title and honour cannot be made up. Also, Obama, unlike other honour recipients that shall remain nameless, had no family money to influence such honours.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>.. it could help o's troops he puts in war zones... only a selfish fool would pass this up, i bet o shows em... if not hes a selfish fool... esp after all he has spent on hiding his b/c for some reason unknown ..sounds like hed be a big hit in canukton
Again,indy,to be fair,how about Trump $5 million offered also to Romeny to release last 10 years' tax filings? What say you? Everyone knows Romney cheated.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>somewhere, not far, is a guy in love with oblamer, in a northern cold place, who will defend him like a true liberal lover ..... come and take him home please... u know h=who u r .... we do too
Is my northern cold place any colder than Minn, Wisc, New England states, Alaska? LoL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>even after he attacked and raped a country who is/was our ally? how about what he did to the starke?... being the fart smeller u r, u must know about that?
You mean that democratic country called Kuwait where women have equal rights? Anyhow, that was before 2003. And he had the Ambassador's permission,remember?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>... im sure u hold powell acct. for aiding and abetting in the deaths of saddams forces?... why bush, but not powell?... race?
Powell, as far as I know, was not president. And oh, how Powell regretted being a part of that plot/conspiracy. The UN inspection team, headed by an Austian I believe, and by an American on the ground in Baghada, concluded "that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq". As plain as can be. Rogue maintains the U.S. had U.N. okay. False. The Sec Gen Annan condemned the invasion in such strong terms.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
The word for today is 'reviled'.
As is the reviled PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat.
The life-long anti-Semite Arafat was a frequent visitor, as you may recall, to the Clinton White House.
I myself always considered Arafat persona non grata for his terroristic activities including, but not limited, to the Munich Olympics.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>gas.. umm,gas a wmd isnt it?.. so r u agreeing with the liberal dems who also said the same as u claim? before they said the didnt say it ..interesting... u may need psych help.... u got too many pux off the noggin i thenk
Yes, he had some gas left, cannisters stamped with "Made in U.S., France, Germany etc". You think that leftover gas was to be consdired a WMD and worth an all-out invasion that would eventually change the Middle East map to OUR disadvantage? And, oh, tell us all how much gas was found post-invasion. Tell us.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
Colin Powel's opinion on anything is worthless.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I refer to in a negative way are azzholes. Azzholes come from all countries, as is proven by the flappers. I refer to these dycks in the appropriate manner.
LRS definiton of azzholes : Those damn people who, when I have a discussion with them, are always right. SO FRUSTRATING. I CAN'T STAND IT. Damn azzholes and buttflappers and dumbazzbastards!!!!!(all LRS tm reg'd)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, troll alert!
Just asking. I'll take that as a "no"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump.
What makes this so clever is that there must be 150 million Americans who don't even know that Obama has hidden his records.
Why?
Because media does such a crappy job of reporting the news.
Trump manages end-run[Hell a TD!] around them ...
And nobody saw it coming.
Got iT put ALL OVER the National NEWS
Capiche?!?
Ha ha,so you write : "Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump." You must admit he's such an easy target, specially after his latest "bombshell" LoL LoL .

And capiche is not a word. Urban dictionary is NOT a dictionary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 106,801 - 106,820 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search