BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,340)

Showing posts 106,781 - 106,800 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, on October 26th, 2008 Obama had a crowd of over 100,000 in Denver but yesterday he had only 16,000?!?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the size of Romney's crowd?
Did it rain and snow the night before Romney's event like it did last night in CO?
Well, why don't you tell us? The facts are that Obama's numbers where way down. Just look at the DNC Convention in Charlotte when they cancelled the stadium event. Oh, I know, that said it was because of the chance of a storm but all the real weather guys said the chances were less than 10%!
We will see how many show up across this nation on Nov. 6th.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
He's still hopin' for a change .... in the polls!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're either playing hooky from your reading remedial lessons or you're just not a very bright student.
Please indicate where I said you ever mentioned Mourdock or the abomination thing. I just ASKED for your opinion. I see you are shying away from commenting on insane birther Mourdock and mormom scripture that is undeniable and Romney's article of faith. Repeat : I just asked for your comment , never said you mentioned it. Funny how all of your birther ilk have not mentioned Mourdock. And even funnier that you and your gang don't mind being labelled abominations. Well, the book of mormon may just be "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd) as concerns birthers and tea partyers, ha ha.
Her being rungs below me was in response to her stating she was way above me. Can you please indicate how she can be way above me? I may then answer your question.
Everyone is WAY above you jacqazz; you are the bottom. That is where all LOSERS are, at the bottom. jacqazz, do you work at being such a loser or does it come naturally?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate, and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 all show. Thank you.
And yet he remains an illegal alien. Think of all the kids that 5M could have helped! Too bad Omama couldn't step up and be a hero. Nah, he just turned his back on those kids and walked away. He's scum and he's hiding a big secret that WILL eventually come out. It will cost him dearly. Illegal alien, plain and simple.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is WAY above you jacqazz; you are the bottom. That is where all LOSERS are, at the bottom. jacqazz, do you work at being such a loser or does it come naturally?
Still no comment on Mourdock or on you, the abomination. YOUR silence and that of all the birthers on this thread is indeed deafening.

As to being below Sioux, ha ha, the clincher must be her high school diploma and her partner's fast-track 6-week engineering degree. Ha ha, what a hoot.

C'mon, loser, do I assume that you believe that rape and subsequent pregancy is an act of god and that all religions beside mormonism are abominations? You surely must have an opinion on those two little things.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

What a classless POS.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/25/ob...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still hopin' for a change .... in the polls!
Rogue, as LRS has no opinion, perhaps you have one on Mourdocks belief that rape and pregnancy are god's will. And the abomination thing...lotsa smoke there, is there fire by any chance? What about your comments on blacks in the book of mormon? Agree with that too?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Big deal. That's all you got? Hypocrite. A toilet mouth like yours and you point a finger? A dog wouldn't drink from your bowl.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Psst. Jock just gave himself away.
He/She/It/Shit talks about other monikers, it's because they are using one!
Their own words caught themselves in their own trap.
They are an original poster from the other thread that was deleted.
Jock is a phony Canadian, most likely Californian.
I am pretty sure I know who Jock really is.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

White people have no business playing the race card, especially since they don't know what it's like to not be white!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove what you say with a fraudulent long form birth certificate?
I don't give a fuck what you say, PERIOD!
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
I'll take your response as a NO, you still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal.
Do you consider those pencil marks, along with the handwritten signatures on Obama's long form birth certificate, to be the equivalent of half of the information on the document?
Just can't muster the yes or no answer that was called for, huh?
Stop posting your SPAM, as it is pure BS!
The above is spam. It is exactly the same as a previous post by you.

Re: "I don't give a..."

For the benefit of any person who may be visiting this site to determine the facts, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and "don't give a (swear word deleted)..." Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example?

For the benefit of the person who posted. I do not post for you. I post for any person who actually may be visiting this site to determine the facts.

The gist of my earlier reply is that the pencil notes and the signatures may be what Fukino was referring to, or she may simply have misremembered the details.

However, she was not alone in saying that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate. At least two others said that they saw it: Registrar Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy. For the birth certificate not to be in the files and not to say that Obama was born in Hawaii, all three of them would have to be lying.

And one other person must have seen it, the clerk who filled in the computer form that generated the long-form birth certificate. That is done by the clerk looking at the document in the files and entering that information onto the computer form. Thus there must be a document in the files and it must say that Obama was born in Hawaii. Recently Onaka confirmed that again, saying that he had again compared Obama's birth certificate with the document in the files and that the facts MATCH.

Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.

Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove all the facts above.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. That's all you got? Hypocrite. A toilet mouth like yours and you point a finger? A dog wouldn't drink from your bowl.
Tissue? GFY jacqazz.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he remains an illegal alien. Think of all the kids that 5M could have helped! Too bad Omama couldn't step up and be a hero. Nah, he just turned his back on those kids and walked away. He's scum and he's hiding a big secret that WILL eventually come out. It will cost him dearly. Illegal alien, plain and simple.
Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate shows.

As for the $5 million. When a supporter of your rival in an election makes you an offer, no matter how much money is involved, it is common sense not to accept it. If you did accept it, the supporter of your rival could simply say that he would not pay the money after all and weren't you stupid to believe that he really would pay. Or, he would say that he would have paid the $5 million to charity anyway, and wasn't he smart to get you to do something for the money that he would have given anyway.

So, it does not make any sense at all to give Trump any respect, not the slightest bit. However, if Trump had actually asked both candidates to show the same thing, and promised that he would give $5 million for each of them ($10 million total), that might have been interesting. But he didn't. By not making the offer to Romney, Trump indicated that he has suspicion about the grades of the first black president of the USA and apparently none about his rival, who just happens to be white. Maybe Trump does not have any doubts about Romney, and maybe it is not about race, but it sure looks that way.

And, since it looks that way, why should Obama give Trump any respect at all???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

How Team Obama

>>> Justifies <<< [gulp]

the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American

OCT 24 2012, 7:02 AM ET 130
Asked about the strike that killed him, a senior adviser to the president's campaign suggests he should've "had a more responsible father."

Cornered by reporters with video cameras, former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, a senior adviser to President Obama's reelection campaign, attempted to defend the kill list that the Obama Administration uses to determine whose body should next be blown apart. American drone strikes have resulted in hundreds of dead innocents in the last four years, even as the program has killed a number of high-level al Qaeda terrorists. There are two remarkable things about the ensuing exchange, which eventually turns into a discussion about a dead 16-year-old kid:

He was hit by a drone strike elsewhere, and by the time he was killed, his father[Anwar al-Awlaki] had already been dead for two weeks.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst. Jock just gave himself away.
He/She/It/Shit talks about other monikers, it's because they are using one!
Their own words caught themselves in their own trap.
They are an original poster from the other thread that was deleted.
Jock is a phony Canadian, most likely Californian.
I am pretty sure I know who Jock really is.
Ha ha, you are so clueless. You have absolutely no idea, do you? And you're dying to prove I'm not Canadian and would love to do so by asking tough questions on Canada but you don't know any more about Canada than you do about the U.S., do you? So you don't.
Been to CA. But not long enough. Loved the bit I saw from S.F. down to Carmel. Didn't see Clint but noticed some people talking to empty chairs, ha ha. Seriously, I still like the guy, he's just a plain good actor, great mayor, can be funny, is smart except when it comes to politics. But, and not unlike the Duke, I like him.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
White people have no business playing the race card, especially since they don't know what it's like to not be white!
You're not white?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
How Team Obama
>>> Justifies <<< [gulp]
the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American
OCT 24 2012, 7:02 AM ET 130
Asked about the strike that killed him, a senior adviser to the president's campaign suggests he should've "had a more responsible father."
Cornered by reporters with video cameras, former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, a senior adviser to President Obama's reelection campaign, attempted to defend the kill list that the Obama Administration uses to determine whose body should next be blown apart. American drone strikes have resulted in hundreds of dead innocents in the last four years, even as the program has killed a number of high-level al Qaeda terrorists. There are two remarkable things about the ensuing exchange, which eventually turns into a discussion about a dead 16-year-old kid:
He was hit by a drone strike elsewhere, and by the time he was killed, his father[Anwar al-Awlaki] had already been dead for two weeks.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
You'll have us believe that you now care about dead AlQaeda teenagers? What a whopper. Our father, please deliver American er hmm communist pravda Lady from her demons. Amen.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Obama crowd 15k+ in Richmond
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have us believe that you now care about dead AlQaeda teenagers? What a whopper. Our father, please deliver American er hmm communist pravda Lady from her demons. Amen.
How Team Obama
>>> Justifies <<< [gulp]
the Killing of a 16-Year-Old --------American----------

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Another sign Obama is in big trouble, while Romney has over $80 million in cash in the bank, Obama is over $20 million in the hole!!!

Romney raises nearly $112 million in 17 days
By Holly Bailey, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-rai...

REPORT REVEALS OBAMA CAMPAIGN BORROWED $15 MILLION FROM BANK OF AMERICA; Posted on October 20, 2012
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-reveal...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 106,781 - 106,800 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]