BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#120629 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At last you understand. But you really don't, do you? Who cares what the reason was for Saddam to keep AlQaeda out of Iraq. The only thing that matters is that he did. And kept Iran on its toes after that war in which he beat the Ayatollahs with gas supplied by western powers.
gas.. umm,gas a wmd isnt it?.. so r u agreeing with the liberal dems who also said the same as u claim? before they said the didnt say it ..interesting... u may need psych help.... u got too many pux off the noggin i thenk
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120630 Oct 25, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "he" refers to them as sardines?
>
KUHNER: Obama knew
President could have saved American lives — but didn’t

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...

Scott Kendall • an hour ago &#8722;
This article is ridiculous. Should we have blamed George Bush and his administration for being attacked by terrorists on 911? Of course not; when America is attacked we should stand together.
==========

ronnor • 33 minutes ago • parent &#8722;
I don't think you realize the difference in what happened on 9/11 and Benghazi.

President Bush didn't try to hide what happened, he didn't tell lies for over a week and blame some guy who made a movie,

he didn't have the Ambassador to the United Nations lie, nor did he have his Secretary of State lie, all three of them were telling lies so that the American People wouldn't know that al-Quida had attacked us again.

He didn't try saving those men's lives because he was afraid it would make him look bad for the election so those men had to die for him.

This is about as bad as it could get, that AC-130 could have made mince meat out of those al-Quida terrorists but those men had to die for the re-election of Obama.

Can't get much worse that this, a very shameful thing to do, he should resign before the election.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120631 Oct 25, 2012
LIBYA COVER-UP SMELLS LIKE TWA 800
Exclusive: Jack Cashill on why it's so much harder for Obama than Clinton to obfuscate

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/libya-cover-up-sme...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120632 Oct 25, 2012
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "he" refers to them as sardines?
>
The only people I refer to in a negative way are azzholes. Azzholes come from all countries, as is proven by the flappers. I refer to these dycks in the appropriate manner.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120634 Oct 25, 2012
LOL Idiot Trump: Whines about China, then boasts "My ties are #1 selling ties in the world." Letterman reminds him the ties are made in China.

He HAS to be a left wing troll.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#120635 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not white?
Uh oh, troll alert!
NEWS GUY

Canyon Country, CA

#120636 Oct 25, 2012
FLASH!!!

...just heard on the news that TRUMP is going to form a commission after Romney gets in to office to investigate the entire birth certificate controversy...with Arapaio! A Congressional investigation has confirmed the framework for the board of inquiry and the legal language to prevent this from ever happening again. Hawaii will be under investigation by homeland security and the loopholes will be closed! Trump is already gathering materials/Congressional staffers to start the process with the help of the New York City Dept of Justice/Records. That is far as I got...then my dream ended and I woke up. Anybody have that dream, too? It was really amazing!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120637 Oct 25, 2012
NEWS GUY wrote:
FLASH!!!
...just heard on the news that TRUMP is going to form a commission after Romney gets in to office to investigate the entire birth certificate controversy...with Arapaio! A Congressional investigation has confirmed the framework for the board of inquiry and the legal language to prevent this from ever happening again. Hawaii will be under investigation by homeland security and the loopholes will be closed! Trump is already gathering materials/Congressional staffers to start the process with the help of the New York City Dept of Justice/Records. That is far as I got...then my dream ended and I woke up. Anybody have that dream, too? It was really amazing!
Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump.

What makes this so clever is that there must be 150 million Americans who don't even know that Obama has hidden his records.

Why?

Because media does such a crappy job of reporting the news.

Trump manages end-run[Hell a TD!] around them ...
And nobody saw it coming.
Got iT put ALL OVER the National NEWS
Capiche?!?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120638 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal media is having SO MUCH FUN ridiculing Trump.
What makes this so clever is that there must be 150 million Americans who don't even know that Obama has hidden his records.
Why?
Because media does such a crappy job of reporting the news.
Trump manages end-run[Hell a TD!] around them ...
And nobody saw it coming.
Got iT put ALL OVER the National NEWS
Capiche?!?
I know you already know this...but check out this short video on his latest problems...

actually they poll about 70% of Americans have doubts about obama having been born here...so they know the issue to some degree. WND has every document of his and a huge vault there of forensic analysis. Once you spend a few minutes there you will start laughing at the ridiculousness of how anybody could call those fakes real. They are as real as his explanation of the Benghazi coverup, in fact that is more true than those crude forgeries. If you had a drivers lic that was a cut and paste with newspaper print letters and scissors by a 5 year old it would be better than obama's selective service card. That is a federal offense- and jail time and huge fines. The same thing with his birth certificate, which is more of the same via a cheap computer. A birth certificate from Hawaii in 1961 was done on an old fashioned typewriter. no computers. There are 26 letters. On his bc, they are dozens of different fonts, some of which did not even exist until the 80's on those machines. There are 17 different E's for example. How does a metal E morph into 17 different styles of font for an E when you are tying it. There are hundreds of these things going on, unlike any other birth certificate in the state. That thing only existed in cyberspace as Arpaio/Zullo proved. Yes, proved, on LIVE TV. That is why I laugh as the coverup dorks on the left...they are so dumb it is laughable. I have spent days on end looking at everything about those fake documents...all of the forensic's everything, and there is absolutely no doubt about them been crude forgeries. 45 different imported layers of photoshop on one scan of a copy? impossible! 300 different fonts? Impossible. etc.

The list goes on and on. obama will be so roundly defeated in this election it will be almost as bad as Carter. obama has offended everyone now, lied and been caught so many times it is incredible. No fact checks needed so watch him over he last four years on utube.

Romney will carry over 300 electoral votes.

Nope, obama has run out of excuses. He is done. 11 days to go. Just hope he doesn't declare war on Iran two days before Nov 6th, but I wouldn't put anything past this guy now.

look at this short video about obama and his bullshitter statements...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120639 Oct 25, 2012
sorry, the video is here...it didn't connect.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120640 Oct 25, 2012
amazing...

Biden joke about dead SEAL goes below the belt
Asks hero's dad:'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'
Published: 2 hours ago

(The Blaze) The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn’t even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son’s body returned to America. He also says the White House’s story on the attack doesn’t pass the smell test.

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.

Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.
Read the full story ›...at wnd
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120641 Oct 25, 2012
Guru wrote:
sorry, the video is here...it didn't connect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W6Pk_4VisEoXX
YESSSSS ....
Thank you :)
I saw it live today,
BUT very GLAD you put it on here!
And the one before.

He's going home ...
Wherever in the hell THAT is ;-)
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120642 Oct 25, 2012
amazing...

Obama ad: 1st-time voting like losing your virginity
'His problem is many treat 2008 as 1 night stand they'd prefer 2 forget'
Published: 2 hours ago

(LifeNews) The Obama campaign has put out an official video targeting young adults that compares voting to having sex for the first time. There really are not words to describe the ad, but it gels with the Obama campaign theme that this year’s election is all about sex, birth control and abortion.

In a creepy manner, Jim Messina, Campaign Manager for Obama for America, tweeted the video — making it public for the first time.

“Your first time voting is important. Trust @lenadunham—you are ready,” he said.

Dunham, is the creator and star of the HBO series Girls and something of a vulgar performance artist who tweets out gems like this one:“My biggest sexual fantasy is that someone busts in when I’m singing in the shower and yells “girl, where you been hiding that voice?”
Read the full story ›at wnd
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120643 Oct 25, 2012
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120644 Oct 25, 2012
obama is having a very serious nervous breakdown...

"In Colorado, President Says He Wants Wind Turbines 'Manufactured Here in China'...

'Where's My Plan? I Couldn't Find My Plan!'

...he is having one folks. This is not a gaff...too many of them and they are increasing every day now.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120645 Oct 25, 2012
more weird stuff from obama...

"
'HE'S A BULLSHITTER'...

Obama Campaign Releases Double Entendre Ad About Voting...

Mimics Putin Ad! "

the second one here is the most raunchy, disgusting piece of crap I have ever seen in a campaign. it shows a white girl full of tattoos, practically crawling up to the camera and talking about having sex the first time and voting for obama...it is so weird it will absolutely drive the women to Romney. Maybe they are doing this on purpose...

obama is so done it is already a romp.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120646 Oct 25, 2012
EX-CIA: WASHINGTON MIGHT HAVE SAVED STEVENS
'Military assets in the Mediterranean region … were staged and ready to go'

“There were military assets in the Mediterranean region, planes on carrier decks. There was a Special Operations force in Sigonella, Italy. They were staged there and ready to go,” Lopez said.

“They knew what was going on. They had the live feed, but somebody at some high level said no, we will not send help,” Lopez said.

“I’ve actually been in embassy siege situations. I was in El Salvador at the end of the 1980s, when the communist insurgency launched its final attack, and they overran a good part of San Salvador, the capital, before the army could drive them back,” Lopez said.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/ex-cia-washington-...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120647 Oct 25, 2012
obama campaign now in total chaos...

"Hillary Clinton suggests she could stay at State...

WHITE HOUSE: Thought she was leaving... Interview shows Obama downplayed mob violence explanation day after Libya attack...

But WH story for weeks was mob enraged over anti-Islam video...

Pentagon mum...

WH:'We Decline to Comment' on When President Learned of E-Mails...

'I Need You To Keep Believing In Me'..."

LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120648 Oct 25, 2012
Guru wrote:
I really like wnd.
These libTARDS do not.
I will also go to
english.pravda.ru

A Russian site and get info
that THEY can't stand :)
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120649 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like wnd.
These libTARDS do not.
I will also go to
english.pravda.ru
A Russian site and get info
that THEY can't stand :)
the worst thing I have ever seen this year concerning the election...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 min Roxie Darling 701
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Roxie Darling 4,866
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Realtime 1,142,573
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,776
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 1 hr A Neighbor 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 388
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search