BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
106,741 - 106,760 of 176,773 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A pollock trying to understand the U.S.Constitution? LMAO!!! Best you stick with the abacus as your intellect simply can't comprehend anything more advanced. Land species for sure.
Sounds fishy, dumbass

>
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

BIRFERS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW!!!

http://vimeo.com/52049073
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that takes exception to the law, the burden of proof is on you. Unfortunately, your stupid pollock azz cannot understand the words and the intent of the law. Basically, you're as stupid as Bladder Infection. Ignorant in all regards and respected by no one. LMAO at the loser wannabe. LOL
Grunts the ignorant fishbrain.

>
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LOL, Kentucky is gonna have an aneurysm.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If The Donald is such an altruistic humanitarian why doesn't he simply donate the $5M?
If Obama has nothing to hide,he should simply provide his transcripts and records to prove that he is the transparent figure he claims to be.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If The Donald is such an altruistic humanitarian why doesn't he simply donate the $5M?
Romney should provide his school records and challenge Obama to match him. Romney's transcripts at Harvard are more impressive than Obama's and so are his other transcripts.
MyTwoCents

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollock, eh? One wonders how you call the Ialians, the Greeks, the French, the British, the Israelis, Japanese, etc. Very distinguished.
Maybe "he" refers to them as sardines?

>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
dude....stop eating those cat-food sandwiches and cut back on drinking your bathwater....you are going to be deported!
I volunteer the use of my airboat. Hell, I give him a ride to Cuba. Interested jacqazz?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama has nothing to hide,he should simply provide his transcripts and records to prove that he is the transparent figure he claims to be.
Fwank, the real question is when are you going to release your college transcripts and passport records.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Romney's transcripts at Harvard are more impressive than Obama's and so are his other transcripts.
Wow, what a disconnect.

Obviously Fwank has never seen anything, as Romney has not released ANYTHING, but Fwank is certain they're "more impressive."

LOLOLOLOLOL

This says a lot about birfoons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Grunts the ignorant fishbrain..>
Grunts the ignorant fishbrain as he shats on my head! Hey man, you've got a turd on top of your head. Get that turd off there, you don't know where that head's been. LMAO amoeba wannabe
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Fwank, the real question is when are you going to release your college transcripts and passport records.
I have sent certified and non certified copies of my transcripts with job interviews,as have millions of others. The government has copies of our passport records, I remember many years ago getting off a plane and being met at the airport by United States officials who knew I was traveling during a travel advisory.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between lying and fabricating/inventing?
We also have our problems with illegals. Keep yours, quit closing your eyes when they cross the USA/Canada frontier.
...actually i was asking you what the difference was... you were saying there was a diff.... i was asking you.. it was your claim... not mine ... i was asking you to back it up, since it was YOUR statement.... so when a pol says a dictater has wmd, and then they say he doesnt, is it a lie or not?.... dont u remembrr what u post? or do u just make it up acc to u as u go, like many libs i know?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have sent certified and non certified copies of my transcripts with job interviews,as have millions of others. The government has copies of our passport records, I remember many years ago getting off a plane and being met at the airport by United States officials who knew I was traveling during a travel advisory.
WOW! Fwank's records are special?

No. They're private just like everyone else in the US.

Sorry, Fwank.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, think of apples and oranges, namely 4500 caused by GWD (never mind the Iraqi dead, to birthers, not important) vs 4 NOT caused by Obama.
...so u dont hold al qeada of iraq, or any terrorists accountable... so bush killed them?...why do those who were there that i have met think your full of shite? but u know it all?...umm
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a disconnect.
Obviously Fwank has never seen anything, as Romney has not released ANYTHING, but Fwank is certain they're "more impressive."
LOLOLOLOLOL
This says a lot about birfoons.
Romney graduated with highest honors and gave the commencement speech at his undergraduate ceremony. At Harvard, Romney not only graduated with honors with a Juris Doctor,but also earned Master of Business Administration with the top academic honor at the Harvard Business School,a Baker Scholar designation.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er, Rogue, and birther friends. About Trump's bombshell, cocaine dealer, love affairs with Sinclair, BC, divorce and college records. etc...Any comments?
Oh, and strange, how except for Trump's money, how Romney religiously avoids the Donald.
Yes, any comments, Rogue and company on this latest birther fizzle, just like the hoped-for Obama condemnation by those 168 tribunals?
AFP/AP, TRUMP REVISITS 'BIRTHER' THEORY
New York. After promising an election-shaking revelation about Barack Obama, right-wing property developer Donald Trump disappointed Wednesday with nothing more than a warmed-up "birther" attack.
Mr. Trump whipped up media attention (and birther attention - my addition to text) by promising a "very big" announcement to be made on his Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Despite Mr. Trump's history of self-agrandizing publicity stunts, his new campaign triggererd fevered speculation that he had dug up Obama divorce papers on another scandal. But Mr Trump's statement simply revisited the "birther" conspiracy theory, which claims that Mr. Obama lied about being born in Hawaii.
Mr.Trump said he would contribute $5 million to a charity of Mr Obama's choice if the president released his colledge and passport records.
.. it could help o's troops he puts in war zones... only a selfish fool would pass this up, i bet o shows em... if not hes a selfish fool... esp after all he has spent on hiding his b/c for some reason unknown ..sounds like hed be a big hit in canukton
indy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet Osama Bin Laden doesn't agree with that one.
Put your smoking dunce hat back on. It suits you so well.
somewhere, not far, is a guy in love with oblamer, in a northern cold place, who will defend him like a true liberal lover ..... come and take him home please... u know h=who u r .... we do too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,095,816
Word (Dec '08) 3 min andet1987 4,628
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min The Real RidgeDog 97,789
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 min andet1987 1,240
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 29 min SLY WEST 1,114
Abby 8-21 35 min Toj 14
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 36 min SLY WEST 7,734

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago