BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
106,681 - 106,700 of 177,265 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare Sponge, yet another mature post from you. You must be making the family proud with your character and erudition.
Don't like your own medicine? Eat shat, then die! moronic turd.
Donald Trump

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Hey, did anyone see my HUGE bombshell announcement yesterday that would change history as we know it?

What? Nobody did?

You mean my announcement was such a flop that even Fox News laughed me off the stage?

But this was suppose to be HUUUUGE.

Fine, I don't need you peasants anyway.

Trump out!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

There's a moral to this story..........
Change Your Underwear Often

There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected
his sailors, and afterward told the first mate that his men smelled bad..
The Captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors
would change underwear occasionally.

The first mate responded, "Aye, aye sir, I'll see to it immediately!"

The first mate went straight to the sailors berth deck and announced, "The Captain thinks you guys smell bad and wants you to change your underwear."
He continued, "Pittman, you change with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowski, and Brown, you change with Schultz."
THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Someone may come along and promise "Change",
but don't count on things smelling any better.

Donald Trump

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There's a moral to this story..........
Change Your Underwear Often
There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected
his sailors, and afterward told the first mate that his men smelled bad..
The Captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors
would change underwear occasionally.
The first mate responded, "Aye, aye sir, I'll see to it immediately!"
The first mate went straight to the sailors berth deck and announced, "The Captain thinks you guys smell bad and wants you to change your underwear."
He continued, "Pittman, you change with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowski, and Brown, you change with Schultz."
THE MORAL OF THE STORY:
Someone may come along and promise "Change",
but don't count on things smelling any better.
It's a good thing our grand leader Romney won't have to ever promise change. He doesn't have to change his underwear because...

ITS MAGIC
Donald Trump

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I just wish my HUGE announcement would've been magic too.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "dust mite", no proof contained in your post. Omammie is still an illegal alien. Step aside now. Next!
Arse backwards. Burden of proof is on the accuser.

Grow up.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
The President was born a natural born citizen of the United States, under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's why he's PRESIDENT. And that's a fact that I indeed live with, along with the rest of the country, save for a few schizophrenics.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, according to play law, operation of foreign law matters within the jurisdiction of the US.
Hee hee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Donald Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing our grand leader Romney won't have to ever promise change. He doesn't have to change his underwear because...
ITS MAGIC
Actually Mitt is going to takes us Back to the Future. Back to when you can make your own destiny.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Don't need one, everyone knows the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, except for you.
Wow!! That's news to me, Justice Dolt.

Maybe you can point out the part where it says "no dual citizenship" and "aliens" instead of "people."

Or you can just show where the Supreme Court agrees with your child's understanding of the US Constitution.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Don't need one, everyone knows the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, except for you.
Sorry, Play Justice Dale is not vested with the judicial power of the United States.

“The constitution is the supreme law, the judicial power extends to all cases arising in law and equity under it; and the courts of the United States are, and, in the last resort, the supreme court of the United States is, to be vested with this judicial power. No man can doubt or deny, that the power to construe the constitution is a judicial power.” Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States,§ 366 (1833).

Sorry, loser.
Grand Butt-Lick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic answer from a mature and reasonable adult, Justice Dolt.
You could end this very easily by just posting a Supreme Court decision that supports your uneducated opinion of jurisdiction.
It's really simple.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Clowns Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like your own medicine? Eat shat, then die! moronic turd.
Lol, yet another post in which Welfare Sponge could not support his convoluted argument with the law.

Why is it so easy for me to do so and not you? Do you know even where to go to look, let alone how to look?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Donald Trump wrote:
Hey, did anyone see my HUGE bombshell announcement yesterday that would change history as we know it?
What? Nobody did?
You mean my announcement was such a flop that even Fox News laughed me off the stage?
But this was suppose to be HUUUUGE.
Fine, I don't need you peasants anyway.
Trump out!
It sure will leave a permanent mark on his record. 5M could have gone to any charity but the President was too chickenshat. This Presidency is forever tainted.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Slobarf! The Biologist (LMAO), Chemist (LMAO), Patent Pusher (LMAO)! What an idiot!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, yet another post in which Welfare Sponge could not support his convoluted argument with the law.
Why is it so easy for me to do so and not you? Do you know even where to go to look, let alone how to look?
Dance puppet....dance! LMAO at the amoeba.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Bladder Infection, you are without a doubt the dumbest SOB on the internet. Bar none.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slobarf! The Biologist (LMAO), Chemist (LMAO), Patent Pusher (LMAO)! What an idiot!!!
Sorry, "LMAO" doesn't shift the burden of proof.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Cast of 'SEAL Team Six' defends timing of movie premiere 2 days before election
By John Carucci, The Associated Press

NEW YORK, N.Y.- The team behind "SEAL Team Six: The Raid on Osama bin Laden" is saying the television movie was not recut to give a starring role to President Barack Obama two days before the presidential election.
National Geographic Channels CEO David Lyle says the film was indeed recut — but to show less footage of the president than an earlier version of the film.
"I think the end titles run longer than Obama's time on screen," Lyle said.
The movie has been accused by conservatives of having a political agenda in part because of its Nov. 4 premiere date and its backing by Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein. On Wednesday, The New York Times reported that a copy of the film provided to the paper showed that it had been recut to strengthen Obama's role.
Lyle said the movie was "well timed for us because we believe the topic is interesting at all times" and called the notion that two minutes of screen time would affect the election laughable.
"People that haven't seen the movie have decided that it's a political event. Believe me, in 85 million homes, a movie from National Geographic is not going to change the outcome of the election in a country of 300 million," Lyle said.
http://news.yahoo.com/cast-seal-team-six-defe...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Play Justice Dale is not vested with the judicial power of the United States.
“The constitution is the supreme law, the judicial power extends to all cases arising in law and equity under it; and the courts of the United States are, and, in the last resort, the supreme court of the United States is, to be vested with this judicial power. No man can doubt or deny, that the power to construe the constitution is a judicial power.” Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States,§ 366 (1833).
Sorry, loser.
<quoted text>
A pollock trying to understand the U.S.Constitution? LMAO!!! Best you stick with the abacus as your intellect simply can't comprehend anything more advanced. Land species for sure.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A pollock trying to understand the U.S.Constitution? LMAO!!! Best you stick with the abacus as your intellect simply can't comprehend anything more advanced. Land species for sure.
Hey, do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses?
Because they chase parked cars.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "LMAO" doesn't shift the burden of proof.
<quoted text>
You're the one that takes exception to the law, the burden of proof is on you. Unfortunately, your stupid pollock azz cannot understand the words and the intent of the law. Basically, you're as stupid as Bladder Infection. Ignorant in all regards and respected by no one. LMAO at the loser wannabe. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min voice of peace 68,337
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,099,226
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 1 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,448
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The Rogue 49,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••