BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120483 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien. "
Actually, Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate, and the confirmation of the officials in Hawaii of both parties and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers placed by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
And yet he remains an illegal alien.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120485 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.
The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.
There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.
As for Sheriff Joe and his posse:
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...
and
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...
It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.
And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match. The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November. This indicates that he does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.
How do we know that there is a birth certificate for Obama in the Hawaii files?
The first reason is the short form birth certificate. That was created by a clerk copying the information off of the original document in the files. If there were no document, there could be no short form birth certificate. Hawaii has confirmed that it sent a short form birth certificate (COLB) to Obama.
The second reason for knowing that there is a birth certificate in the files is that Hawaii said that there is, several times, under both Republican and Democrat governors.
The third reason was that the current director of health of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the long form birth certificate being created by photocopying onto security paper the original document that was in the files.
The fourth reason is that the existence of Obama's birth certificate in 1961 is proven by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers, and the DOH sent only sent those notices for children whom it had issued birth certificates for.
Would you like me to post the citations of the confirmations by the officials in Hawaii?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/isr aeli-science-website-obama-bir th-certificate-forged/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#120486 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is allowed.
Apparently, according to play law, operation of foreign law matters within the jurisdiction of the US.

Hee hee.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I posted it once before. But you've posted that "the US Constitution does not recognize a dual-citizenship status" about a dozen times to my TWO. I'm twice right, and you're 12 times wrong. Oh, it was not one but two uncles, one in Florida, the other mostly in Nevada and Montana. And brother lived mostly in CA (Santa Barbara). All dual citizens. As Jack Cooke, owner of the defunct Wash Senators was. As was a dual citizen John Kenneth Galbraith, and Jon Stewart and Alex Trebeck, John Candy, Ottawa native Peter Jennings and a host of others. All dual citizens.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#120487 Oct 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he remains an illegal alien.
According to birfoon Play Law.

So what?
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien. "
Actually, Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate, and the confirmation of the officials in Hawaii of both parties and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers placed by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120488 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.
The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.
There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.
As for Sheriff Joe and his posse:
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...
and
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...
It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.
And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match. The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November. This indicates that he does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.
How do we know that there is a birth certificate for Obama in the Hawaii files?
The first reason is the short form birth certificate. That was created by a clerk copying the information off of the original document in the files. If there were no document, there could be no short form birth certificate. Hawaii has confirmed that it sent a short form birth certificate (COLB) to Obama.
The second reason for knowing that there is a birth certificate in the files is that Hawaii said that there is, several times, under both Republican and Democrat governors.
The third reason was that the current director of health of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the long form birth certificate being created by photocopying onto security paper the original document that was in the files.
The fourth reason is that the existence of Obama's birth certificate in 1961 is proven by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers, and the DOH sent only sent those notices for children whom it had issued birth certificates for.
Would you like me to post the citations of the confirmations by the officials in Hawaii?
Sorry "dust mite", no proof contained in your post. Omammie is still an illegal alien. Step aside now. Next!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120489 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
USA prepares world to Third World War
A member of the Russian State Duma Yevgeny Fyodorov shared his vision of the current situation in the world with Pravda.Ru. He believes that the United States is preparing the grounds for starting World War III. Their plan is to combine all local conflicts together. The United States, when speaking about the fight against terrorism, in fact relies on extremism and terrorism.
Currently, the world is slipping into a complete destabilization that will inevitably end in a World War. This is precisely why many powers now are testing the ground. This is similar to the situation when the Soviet Union, fighting in Afghanistan, dealt not with the Mujahideen but with the Americans, Bin Laden and the American Stinger missiles.
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/18-10...
"USA prepares world to Third World War
A member of the Russian State Duma Yevgeny Fyodorov shared his vision of the current situation in the world with Pravda."

Shame on you, believing a Russian from the Duma.(you don't even know what the Duma is) and Pravda and not your own government. You are dangerous because you are so easily duped.'Nuf said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120490 Oct 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to birfoon Play Law.
So what?
<quoted text>
And yet he remains an illegal alien, just like you Mobarf.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120491 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien.
Allegiance and fidelity, yes, citizenship, no. And it's why there are thousands, no, hundreds of thousand dual American-Canadian citizenship, not to mention all the other ones with other countries. Point final.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120492 Oct 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, according to play law, operation of foreign law matters within the jurisdiction of the US.
Hee hee.
<quoted text>
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120493 Oct 25, 2012
Looks like you DIMwits that live on the East Coast are going to have a visitor soon. Perhaps a little touch of Mother Nature's cleansing is just what the doctor ordered?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120494 Oct 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still hopin' for a change .... in the polls!
...which one? the one in the front or the one in the back?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120495 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
You can't expect these dense flappers to understand how a toilet flushes much less the U.S.Constitution.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120497 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama White House Knew Al-Qaeda Ally Hit Benghazi
Two hours after last month’s deadly assault on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, the Obama White House knew the operation had been orchestrated by Muslim terrorists with ties to al-Qaeda, new evidence demonstrates.
Unamerican Lunch Lady, since when does some random group claiming responsibility (which it withdrew, btw) for events in Tripoli equate to Al-Qaida is responsible for Benghazi?

Can you clear up that inconsistency?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120498 Oct 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
Looks like you DIMwits that live on the East Coast are going to have a visitor soon. Perhaps a little touch of Mother Nature's cleansing is just what the doctor ordered?
It has been on;y 13 months since Hurricane Irene but Libtards have a 13 minute attention span!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/24/hurr...
But last year they did not have an election and this my just upset the apple cart this year.
Speaking of Apple, APPL is down again today even though the stock market was up slightgly!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120499 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
Justice Dolt, did you ever notice that the rules you make up in Birtherstan don't work here in the US?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120501 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegiance and fidelity, yes, citizenship, no. And it's why there are thousands, no, hundreds of thousand dual American-Canadian citizenship, not to mention all the other ones with other countries. Point final.
Naturalization requires a renunciatory statement. Fact.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120502 Oct 25, 2012
Clowns Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't expect these dense flappers to understand how a toilet flushes much less the U.S.Constitution.
What's funny is that you have yet to support this opinion with any decision from the Supreme Court that agrees with you.

When are you going to do that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120503 Oct 25, 2012
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
6:08 p.m. EDT, October 24, 2012

George Zimmerman's lawyers Wednesday notified prosecutors that their witness list now includes a who's who of the Sanford Police Department's chain of command at the time of Trayvon Martin's death, including the police chief, major crimes captain, sergeant and case detectives.

It is an unusual defense strategy. Police officers typically testify for the state, explaining how they gathered the evidence that led to charges. In this case, it suggests that Zimmerman's attorneys believe the testimony of Sanford officers will help — not hurt — their client.

So far, defense attorneys have subpoenaed eight Sanford officers, requiring them to appear. There is no indication that the officers have approached defense attorneys, saying they wanted to help Zimmerman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

so sorry Angela ;-)

WRONG!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120504 Oct 25, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dolt, did you ever notice that the rules you make up in Birtherstan don't work here in the US?
Bladder Infection, have you noticed your shorts are full of maggots?
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#120505 Oct 25, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is reverse-reverse racism.
What??????????

Reverse-reverse racism?

Wouldn't that make it regular racism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,110,110
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min dont drink the ko... 46,736
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min andet1987 1,480
Beach Towel Racism 25 min Privileged 31
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 68,498
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min PEllen 98,237
WE are doomed if this continues. 51 min FascistNaziStarDe... 7
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••