BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120491 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien.
Allegiance and fidelity, yes, citizenship, no. And it's why there are thousands, no, hundreds of thousand dual American-Canadian citizenship, not to mention all the other ones with other countries. Point final.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120492 Oct 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, according to play law, operation of foreign law matters within the jurisdiction of the US.
Hee hee.
<quoted text>
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120493 Oct 25, 2012
Looks like you DIMwits that live on the East Coast are going to have a visitor soon. Perhaps a little touch of Mother Nature's cleansing is just what the doctor ordered?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#120494 Oct 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still hopin' for a change .... in the polls!
...which one? the one in the front or the one in the back?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120495 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
You can't expect these dense flappers to understand how a toilet flushes much less the U.S.Constitution.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120497 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama White House Knew Al-Qaeda Ally Hit Benghazi
Two hours after last month’s deadly assault on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, the Obama White House knew the operation had been orchestrated by Muslim terrorists with ties to al-Qaeda, new evidence demonstrates.
Unamerican Lunch Lady, since when does some random group claiming responsibility (which it withdrew, btw) for events in Tripoli equate to Al-Qaida is responsible for Benghazi?

Can you clear up that inconsistency?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120498 Oct 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
Looks like you DIMwits that live on the East Coast are going to have a visitor soon. Perhaps a little touch of Mother Nature's cleansing is just what the doctor ordered?
It has been on;y 13 months since Hurricane Irene but Libtards have a 13 minute attention span!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/24/hurr...
But last year they did not have an election and this my just upset the apple cart this year.
Speaking of Apple, APPL is down again today even though the stock market was up slightgly!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120499 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution). Just a fact you will have to live with.
Justice Dolt, did you ever notice that the rules you make up in Birtherstan don't work here in the US?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120501 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegiance and fidelity, yes, citizenship, no. And it's why there are thousands, no, hundreds of thousand dual American-Canadian citizenship, not to mention all the other ones with other countries. Point final.
Naturalization requires a renunciatory statement. Fact.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120502 Oct 25, 2012
Clowns Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't expect these dense flappers to understand how a toilet flushes much less the U.S.Constitution.
What's funny is that you have yet to support this opinion with any decision from the Supreme Court that agrees with you.

When are you going to do that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120503 Oct 25, 2012
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
6:08 p.m. EDT, October 24, 2012

George Zimmerman's lawyers Wednesday notified prosecutors that their witness list now includes a who's who of the Sanford Police Department's chain of command at the time of Trayvon Martin's death, including the police chief, major crimes captain, sergeant and case detectives.

It is an unusual defense strategy. Police officers typically testify for the state, explaining how they gathered the evidence that led to charges. In this case, it suggests that Zimmerman's attorneys believe the testimony of Sanford officers will help — not hurt — their client.

So far, defense attorneys have subpoenaed eight Sanford officers, requiring them to appear. There is no indication that the officers have approached defense attorneys, saying they wanted to help Zimmerman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

so sorry Angela ;-)

WRONG!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120504 Oct 25, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dolt, did you ever notice that the rules you make up in Birtherstan don't work here in the US?
Bladder Infection, have you noticed your shorts are full of maggots?
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#120505 Oct 25, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is reverse-reverse racism.
What??????????

Reverse-reverse racism?

Wouldn't that make it regular racism?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120506 Oct 25, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you have yet to support this opinion with any decision from the Supreme Court that agrees with you.
When are you going to do that?
What's really funny is how stupid you are.
UninformedOhio Republican

Chicago, IL

#120507 Oct 25, 2012
Just how uninformed are Ohio republicans?

60% say Obama wasn's born in US.

15% say Romney was responsible for killing Bin Laden. Seriously.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120508 Oct 25, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Unamerican Lunch Lady, since when does some random group claiming responsibility (which it withdrew, btw) for events in Tripoli equate to Al-Qaida is responsible for Benghazi?
Can you clear up that inconsistency?
Hey slimeball!
I'm just posting an ARTICLE!!

GO to the SOURCE bitch moan, and groan ... ALL you want!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#120509 Oct 25, 2012
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned.

There are 681,000 FEWER manufactoring jobs now than there were when Obama entered office. Way to go Barrack..

Oh, my older sister works for Philips lighting and they use to by $50M in phosphorus minded right here in the good old U.S.A...... until the EPA shut them down. The did pay $300M for the same amount of phosphorus from China but China is cranking up the price and next year they will spend $500 MILLION!
Yep,$50M to $500M in just three years and guess what else is going up in price? Yep, you go it, American made florescent light bulbs!!! And Philips is laying off more employees as they can't compete with Chinese florescent bulbs because .... they are getting free phosphorus!!!
Oh, and Philips is closing their only light bulb plant in .... France. Not only because of the cost of phosphorus but because of the increase in .... taxes!
But but but that evil Romney shipped jobs to China!!!
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#120510 Oct 25, 2012
UninformedOhio Republican wrote:
Just how uninformed are Ohio republicans?
60% say Obama wasn's born in US.
15% say Romney was responsible for killing Bin Laden. Seriously.
I was going to correct "wasn's" but I assume it is Ebonics!
Oh, that also means that 40% wrongfully believe he was not born in Kenya! Sad, very sad.
Oh, the SEAL Team Six leader was Captain Romney!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120511 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slimeball!
I'm just posting an ARTICLE!!
GO to the SOURCE bitch moan, and groan ... ALL you want!
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you're the source of a larger percentage of the spam on this thread, to include that article.

No doubt you believe the false narrative.

Why can't you just answer the simple question? Since when does a random Facebook post claiming responsibility (which was withdrawn, FYI) for events in Tripoli equate to al Qaida definitely attacked in Benghazi?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#120514 Oct 25, 2012
Clowns Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Infection, have you noticed your shorts are full of maggots?
Welfare Sponge, yet another mature post from you. You must be making the family proud with your character and erudition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?