BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120468 Oct 25, 2012
It's a coastal city sitting on the Mediterranean sea. We have aircraft carriers, with air planes, helicopters, submarines, and other ships.

Freedom of movement.

Ambassador = dead
3 others = dead
Al Qeada = did it
obama = went to Vegas
drones = for all to see REAL time
coverup = bigger then Watergate
movie = to blame, THEY say
LIES from 0 admin
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120470 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How Team Obama
>>> Justifies <<< [gulp]
the Killing of a 16-Year-Old --------American----------
Was he AlQaeda? If so, who cares what nationality?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120471 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I posted it once before. But you've posted that "the US Constitution does not recognize a dual-citizenship status" about a dozen times to my TWO. I'm twice right, and you're 12 times wrong. Oh, it was not one but two uncles, one in Florida, the other mostly in Nevada and Montana. And brother lived mostly in CA (Santa Barbara). All dual citizens. As Jack Cooke, owner of the defunct Wash Senators was. As was a dual citizen John Kenneth Galbraith, and Jon Stewart and Alex Trebeck, John Candy, Ottawa native Peter Jennings and a host of others. All dual citizens.
Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is allowed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120472 Oct 25, 2012
Anti-Israel, Pro-Hamas Muslim Leader Is

*** US Delegate ***[WHY]

to Warsaw Human Rights Conference
His most infamous statement was during a radio interview on September 11, 2001, accusing Israel of the attack on the WTC.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120473 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is allowed.
1. Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is NOT allowed.

2. De facto. Ever heard of it? Thousands of Americans and Canadians have dual citizenship. They have it, they keep it, they have two passports. Why are U.S. authorities allowing this to continue?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120474 Oct 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is NOT allowed.
2. De facto. Ever heard of it? Thousands of Americans and Canadians have dual citizenship. They have it, they keep it, they have two passports. Why are U.S. authorities allowing this to continue?
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#120475 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien.
Fascinating. More proof that Dale's fantasy includes his own personal crayola constitution
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#120476 Oct 25, 2012
Re: "I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien. "

Actually, Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate, and the confirmation of the officials in Hawaii of both parties and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers placed by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120477 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "I would say, our government is rotting from the inside-out. Just look, our president is an illegal alien. "
Actually, Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate, and the confirmation of the officials in Hawaii of both parties and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers placed by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
which has been proven to be BOGUS.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#120478 Oct 25, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Once obama is out of office, he can be sued forever. He has put in over $4M to hide these docs...
Pipe dream.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#120479 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>which has been proven to be BOGUS.
Answer: Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.

The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.

There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.

As for Sheriff Joe and his posse:

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

and

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.

And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match. The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November. This indicates that he does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.

How do we know that there is a birth certificate for Obama in the Hawaii files?

The first reason is the short form birth certificate. That was created by a clerk copying the information off of the original document in the files. If there were no document, there could be no short form birth certificate. Hawaii has confirmed that it sent a short form birth certificate (COLB) to Obama.

The second reason for knowing that there is a birth certificate in the files is that Hawaii said that there is, several times, under both Republican and Democrat governors.

The third reason was that the current director of health of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the long form birth certificate being created by photocopying onto security paper the original document that was in the files.

The fourth reason is that the existence of Obama's birth certificate in 1961 is proven by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers, and the DOH sent only sent those notices for children whom it had issued birth certificates for.

Would you like me to post the citations of the confirmations by the officials in Hawaii?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120481 Oct 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe dream.
If anyone were to have pipe dreams it would certainly be the Meth Chef. Methhead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120482 Oct 25, 2012
Obama White House Knew Al-Qaeda Ally Hit Benghazi

Two hours after last month’s deadly assault on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, the Obama White House knew the operation had been orchestrated by Muslim terrorists with ties to al-Qaeda, new evidence demonstrates.

But that grim information failed to deter President Obama, who has consistently been more interested in golfing than in attending security briefings, from hopping onto Air Force One on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11 and jetting off to Las Vegas for a campaign fundraiser.

U.S. officials reportedly monitored an audio feed of the Benghazi attack in real time, CBS News reports. FBI and State Department officials have also reviewed security camera footage recovered from the site. During the attack, U.S. forces were in place in nearby Sicily but the order to fly to Benghazi in an attempt to rescue the besieged staff at the consulate never came.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/matthew-vadum/ob...

FYI
On FNC's Megyn Kelly
She had a reporter doing a 'walk-thru' of Benghazi fiasco!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120483 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
And yet he remains an illegal alien.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120485 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are really experts, and who certainly have not proved that they are fair and impartial say that there is anything wrong with the image of Obama's birth certificate.
The birther "experts" include Paul Irey, who has repeatedly claimed that Obama did not attend Columbia College, despite the fact that Columbia University has stated that Obama did attend (and that he graduated). And they include Doug Vogt, who claims to have found the original altar of Abraham. It is such "experts" as these that the birthers rely on for their case.
There are many real experts who say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, including John Woodman, who happens to be a member of the Tea Party and who dislikes Obama and Obama's policies, but shows that the birther "experts" are wrong. They also include Ivan Zatkovich, who was hired by WND to examine the image of Obama's birth certificate, and when he submitted his report that there was nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate, WND simply did not publish it.
and
It is clear that rational conservatives do not believe the "birth certificate was forged" claims. Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review certainly do not.
And the conservative secretary of state of Arizona asked Hawaii to confirm that Obama was born there and to confirm specified facts on Obama's birth certificate. Hawaii did, stating that it compared the image of Obama's birth certificate with the file copy (which is an additional confirmation that there was a file copy BTW) and that Obama was born there and that the facts match. The secretary of state of Arizona accepted this confirmation and ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November. This indicates that he does not believe the claims that the birth certificate is forged (including those of Sheriff Joe) and that he does believe the officials in Hawaii.
The first reason is the short form birth certificate. That was created by a clerk copying the information off of the original document in the files. If there were no document, there could be no short form birth certificate. Hawaii has confirmed that it sent a short form birth certificate (COLB) to Obama.
The second reason for knowing that there is a birth certificate in the files is that Hawaii said that there is, several times, under both Republican and Democrat governors.
The third reason was that the current director of health of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the long form birth certificate being created by photocopying onto security paper the original document that was in the files.
The fourth reason is that the existence of Obama's birth certificate in 1961 is proven by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii. Only the DOH could send those notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the papers, and the DOH sent only sent those notices for children whom it had issued birth certificates for.
Would you like me to post the citations of the confirmations by the officials in Hawaii?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/isr aeli-science-website-obama-bir th-certificate-forged/

RationalState

#120486 Oct 25, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Please indicate where in the Constitution a dual-citizenship status is allowed.
Apparently, according to play law, operation of foreign law matters within the jurisdiction of the US.

Hee hee.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I posted it once before. But you've posted that "the US Constitution does not recognize a dual-citizenship status" about a dozen times to my TWO. I'm twice right, and you're 12 times wrong. Oh, it was not one but two uncles, one in Florida, the other mostly in Nevada and Montana. And brother lived mostly in CA (Santa Barbara). All dual citizens. As Jack Cooke, owner of the defunct Wash Senators was. As was a dual citizen John Kenneth Galbraith, and Jon Stewart and Alex Trebeck, John Candy, Ottawa native Peter Jennings and a host of others. All dual citizens.

RationalState

#120487 Oct 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he remains an illegal alien.
According to birfoon Play Law.

So what?
Ellen1 wrote:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120488 Oct 25, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and
Sorry "dust mite", no proof contained in your post. Omammie is still an illegal alien. Step aside now. Next!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#120489 Oct 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
USA prepares world to Third World War
A member of the Russian State Duma Yevgeny Fyodorov shared his vision of the current situation in the world with Pravda.Ru. He believes that the United States is preparing the grounds for starting World War III. Their plan is to combine all local conflicts together. The United States, when speaking about the fight against terrorism, in fact relies on extremism and terrorism.
Currently, the world is slipping into a complete destabilization that will inevitably end in a World War. This is precisely why many powers now are testing the ground. This is similar to the situation when the Soviet Union, fighting in Afghanistan, dealt not with the Mujahideen but with the Americans, Bin Laden and the American Stinger missiles.
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/18-10...
"USA prepares world to Third World War
A member of the Russian State Duma Yevgeny Fyodorov shared his vision of the current situation in the world with Pravda."

Shame on you, believing a Russian from the Duma.(you don't even know what the Duma is) and Pravda and not your own government. You are dangerous because you are so easily duped.'Nuf said.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#120490 Oct 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to birfoon Play Law.
So what?
<quoted text>
And yet he remains an illegal alien, just like you Mobarf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 17 min Reddog 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance