BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243001 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#119463 Oct 22, 2012
Seeeeee, every the Daily KOS says you should not worry ..... ne happy!

Daily KOS OCT 21, 2012
Hey Worrywarts: Don't Worry, Be Happy: O's Fundamentals Looking Good

Hey Worrywarts...

Don't worry be happy. I know PPP might have cost some of us some sleep with the Ohio, IA and NH numbers (it did me) but not to worry. Why?

Well, because the fundamentals of the election right now favor our team.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/21/1147...
punk tagg romney

United States

#119466 Oct 22, 2012
With a name like Tagg, you know I'm a wimp. I'll fight any girl.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119467 Oct 22, 2012
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You provide such great entertainment Barry from Benson/davy/Rush/whatever. Every American has their right to vote. On Nov 6, America will decide. Birthers won't matter but racism might.
BINGO! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE WON WHEN THEY PULL OUT THE RACE CARD!

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!

perfect!
:))) I have been waiting for that to show up. Where is the racism if he is already been put in office last time you moron?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119468 Oct 22, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Arizona Eric Holder and the justice department told the atf and fbi and state officials to look the other way, it was operation fast and furious I am sure you heard of it even way up in the frozen north...
30k mexicans and 2 US dead, but who is the loony mass murderer? show me a deranged conservative 2nd amendment loving American with that kind of bodycount....
I know about Fast and Furious. I also know that those 300 Mexican murders and 2 dead Americans would've most likely occurred, Fast and Furious or not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119470 Oct 22, 2012
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
LoL, but does not go far enough for birthers. You forgot his mother travelled all the way around the world, round trip, at considerable expense, money she did not have, at 8 and a half months pregnant, seeking "better birthing facilities" in colonial Kenya, then right back to the U.S. and fake birth in Hawaii as she instantly knew at birth, when first seeing that little black-white-black baby, that he would one day be president of the United States of America, hence the haste to prove his U.S. birth. Obama is the anti-Christ, the king of moslems, Mohamad's direct descendant, and heir to Stalin. If Romney can't beat this moslem communist traitor, he'd best go back to selling Hudsons, Nashes and Ramblers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119471 Oct 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure Beckel broke U.S. law? Asange is not an American citizen, he was not in the U.S. when he came out with his so-called secrets and all he did was publish some stuff that some U.S. military cypher clerk handed to him. How can anyone stick a traitor label on him? He owes no allegiance to the U.S. He broke quite a few of our secrets too, including a host of other countries. None said he was a traitor and wanted to see him dead.
Anyhow, the so-called secrets that came out revealed nothing of substance, except to embarrass a bunch of awkward idiotic politicans, serves 'em right.
For having said what he said, your buddy Beckel is an idiot.
Sorry, misswrote : Read "How do you figure Assange broke U.S. Law?". My bad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119472 Oct 22, 2012
Guru wrote:
lol...funny as hell watching all the anit-birthers in here get schooled by the birthers who have all of the facts and evidence on their side- en masse.
The libtards in here are FRANTIC as in PANIC as they try as hard as they can to confuse the issues, make excuses for obama- the worst president in history ever--anywhere!
Come Monday on Foreign policy I expect to see obama stammer, stutter, and cry. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him walk off the stage in anger. Instead of standing there trying to lie and cover up and make things up, he ought to just resign.
Keep your tantrums up libtards, cuz you ain't seen nuthin' yet!
From birthers to the Supreme court, both houses of congress, McCain, Grove, Bush family, Cheney and 162 courts : " birthers who have all of the facts and evidence on their side- en masse".

Scenario for Guru : "Hey guys, just because these guys scored 162 runs to our ZERO runs, they think they won. Well, WE won and we proved it, 0-168.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119473 Oct 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, jacqazz misses the point. Who said anything about placing guns and cars in the same category? You. My point; the end result is the same....death. Take guns away and they'll just use something else. No? But, if you ever find that Unicorn, let us know. As long as man exists there will be no world peace.
Did you or did not write/hint that we should ban cars in the of discussion of guns? Why?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119475 Oct 22, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see here is an example that Jackie the queer from Canada has little or no english reading comprehension skills...
What Beckel said was "This guy's a traitor, he's treasonous, and he has broken every law of the United States. And I'm not for the death penalty, so [...] there's only one way to do it: illegally shoot the son of a bitch." and Jackie the queer goes up, down and sideways but never really gets it....
Your pathetic attempt at reversing the tables, at brandng me with the ignorance that is your hallmark, is very gauche, puerile and amateurish. I knew you were thick and required much explanation. It's indeed one thing to be comprehension-challenged, but to throw that same accusation at someone who sees the whole picture because you don't have the wherewithal to understand the message is at best, laughable. A traitor is someone who betrays his own country. Assange is not a U.S. citizen and the secrets are not Swedish, his country. You and Beckel can call him whatever you want, but traitor he is not. While you're at it, define how he broke U.S. law and , for Pete's sake, at least make an effort, in spite of your jaundiced view, to comprehend.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119476 Oct 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
Guns aren't the problem. Drugs aren't the problem. Laws aren't the problem. The morally bankrupt and spiritually misguided are!
And yet you allow them to buy guns as easily as one buys a soft drink. Bravo. Tell us all again why U.S. murders by firearms are 6 to 20 times higher than in Europe. Are Euroepeans better peaceful people? I think not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119477 Oct 22, 2012
corr : wherewithal

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#119478 Oct 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about Fast and Furious. I also know that those 300 Mexican murders and 2 dead Americans would've most likely occurred, Fast and Furious or not.
But I thought it was your opinion that the few number of guns, the fewer the deaths. So you are now admitting that bad guys will get guns anyway, so it did not Fast and Furious really didn't matter? Tell that to the people who have lost their loved one? Must be another case that was 'less than optimum'!!!

Location hidden

#119480 Oct 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you allow them to buy guns as easily as one buys a soft drink. Bravo. Tell us all again why U.S. murders by firearms are 6 to 20 times higher than in Europe. Are Euroepeans better peaceful people? I think not.
No, but we do have fewer murders by stabbing, bayonetting, poisoning, bombings, etc. But guns do make it possible for a 12 year old girl to protect herself from a burglar, doesn't it!?!
12 Year Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Burglary

Make sure you watch the video!
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2012/10/12-year...

Location hidden

#119481 Oct 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. Murdering people by shooting them is far worse than if you kill them by any other means!!!
Ah Jacques, murder is still murder no matter how you kill they.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119482 Oct 22, 2012
James Madison wrote:
the libya president said the next day "it was a terrorist attack",but obama did not say it was.
clinton could have killed bin laden 3 times,but he didn't.
Romney has a 20% tax cut across the board.
obama promised us 20 trillion debt in 4 years,when you have that much debt you can't have a foreign policy.
russia wants to default its debt to america ,to crash the economy. russia and china is holding 3 trillion in our debt
1. CIA said it was not. Who to believe at first, your own CIA or Libya?;
2. Clinton may have been able to kill Bin Laden. But on what grounds^ Er, hmm, Madison, 9/11 was POST-Clinton;
3. Bush invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden. Killed thousands of U.S. military and countless Afghans to achieve goal. Failed. Obama did it. Number of people killed in that operation? ONE. Who? Repeat after me : OSAMA BIN LADEN;
4. Romney to cut taxes and will recoup tax losses by cutting loopholes. Lol. Will he start with his own companies' loopholes, namely China, Mexico, Switzerland, Caymans?;
5. Obama did not promise $20 trillion debt in 4 years. He inherited a good part of it, all created by GWB's administration. Obama had no choice but to build on it;
6. Russia has a debt to America and wants to default? Please supply sources for both allegations. News to me but hey, like I said, I'm willing and eager to be educated;
7. China is holding 3 trillion in your debt. Of your debt you mean? So? Getting good income from the interest too. And do you think that China is stupid enough to commit economic suicide by calling in its "loans" or debt as you put it to the U.S.? The U.S. would then just print more dollar bills and pay off the Chinese in then-worthless currency, thereby bankrupting Mao's heirs and laughing all the way to the U.S. central bank. And finally getting back to manufacturing, building things again thanks to out-of-work Chinese advisors who will help teach you and us too the long-last art of HOW to manufacture electronics, machines, cars, trucks, airplanes etc.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119483 Oct 22, 2012
Rush wrote:
But never forget Chavez, Castro, Putin, Wojo and of course Jackie the queer from Canada endorse Obama....
Now to be fair the headline said "Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama" but my version is just as much true. Now just in life if Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama, that alone SHOULD make any person with a scintilla of common sense to go the other way...
How stupid. How is Obama to control which despots back him? Did he in any way seek their endorsements? Do their endorsements win him votes? How pathetic you are. And Putin? Are you sure of that one? His "Pravda" certainly does not echo such sentiments. When you next see Amercian er hmm commie Lady, do tell her that Pravda was the voice of Communist Russia and now the voice of Vladimir Putin. I know it's also news to you.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#119484 Oct 22, 2012
Jihad Watch

Fort Hood: A US Army appeals court has ruled that the suspect in the Fort Hood shooting that killed 13 people can have his facial hair forcibly shaved off before his murder trial.

The U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals' opinion issued Thursday (18 October, 2012) upheld the military trial judge's decision to order Maj. Nidal Hassan to appear in court clean shaven or be forcibly shaved.

It also ruled that Col. Gregory Gross, the trial judge, properly found that the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act does not give Hasan the right to have a beard while in uniform at trial.

Hasan has said the beard is an expression of his Muslim faith. His attorney's have vowed to appeal the ruling.....

Islam 101
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119485 Oct 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you, but I see nothing wrong with requiring input from the father of the child, except of course in cases of rape or incest.
Dems love to do what they can to ruin the family unit so they can indoctrinate innocent children and continue to use single mothers and their children to use government programs to stay in power.
According to your well-known extremist right-wing ideas, but particularly referring to what you've written here in Topix, and the profanity and name-calling that are your hallmark, I figure that any pregancny of yours should be or should have been instantly terminated. If you raised your children the way you comport yourself here in Topix, if you gave them the same values you project here, such as everlasting hate and rage, then they would have been better off aborted.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#119486 Oct 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, the fact will come out on Nov. 7th!
Translation: Rogue Moron-- "Yes, I am constantly talking out my arse."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119488 Oct 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought it was your opinion that the few number of guns, the fewer the deaths. So you are now admitting that bad guys will get guns anyway, so it did not Fast and Furious really didn't matter? Tell that to the people who have lost their loved one? Must be another case that was 'less than optimum'!!!
Wrong again. And again and again. The Mexican cartel situation is one thing, not the same as you have in the U.S. and here in Canada. In the U.S. and also here, bad" guys mostly murder other bad guys. There are exceptions, but the word "mostly" says is well. Like you said, criminals will always have guns. Let them kill their own at will, I say. Good riddance. But "ordinary" people are the ones that mostly get killed by so-called law-abiding citizens in fits of rage, jealousy, or mental illness and who who can get any gun they want at any time. You do not see the forest for the trees, my friend, too bad. I was just asking in an earlier post why Europe has 6 to 20 times fewer firearms deaths. I don't think they are "better", less violent people. What do YOU think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Ghey Ghost 1,642,917
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 3 hr ThomasA 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 64,131
Live From "Earth II"....? 7 hr 2 MANY 2 LIST 3
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 7 hr Amazing Skulduggery 6
Help me 7 hr Silverback Rape 8
Cat's out of the bag. 7 hr HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages