BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#119232 Oct 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
LMAO!!! Notre Dame? Insignificant!!!
National Universities, ranked 17th.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...

Football, current rank #5.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119234 Oct 20, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a guy who didn't graduate from High school yet.
You know Jock, all the time that you spent here BS'ing people about Obama, you could have been out earning your HS certificate.
You have no place to make fun of anyone's education.
LOL, my non-high school diploma makes me a learned academic compared to the likes of you. Just the fact that I can read and write places me leagues ahead of an ignoramus boorish buffooun like you.

United States

#119236 Oct 20, 2012
As reported in the Palm Beach, Florida, Post, December 28th, 1983:

Reagan takes responsibility in Beirut blast

WASHINGTON (AP)— President Reagan yesterday shouldered full responsibility for the security lapses which enabled a terrorist to kill 241 sleeping U.S. servicemen in Lebanon Oct. 23. A board of inquiry held the entire chain of command accountable, but Reagan declared,“If there is to be blame, it properly rests here in this office and with this president.”

Reagan said it would be unfair to punish field commanders,“who have already suffered quite enough,” for not fully anticipating acts of such brutality and fanaticism.

He thus rejected a recommendation by military investigators appointed by Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger that disciplinary or administrative action be considered against those who failed to provide adequate protection for troops under their command….

----------

Everyone knew that Reagan was not micromanaging the troops in Beirut, and he got a "pass".(Everyone knew it wasn't Ronnie's personal fault. So let's fugettaboutit.) Ronnie "took responsibility" and didn't do a damn thing, but what the hey?

Reagan who allegedly "shouldered full responsibility," didn't do a damn thing, and it went away.

Fox news knows that Obama was not micromanaging security in Benghazi, so let's make a huge fecking stink because it's an election year, even though it's not Obama's personal fault.

Pathetic.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119238 Oct 20, 2012
wojar wrote:
As reported in the Palm Beach, Florida, Post, December 28th, 1983:
Reagan takes responsibility in Beirut blast
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Reagan yesterday shouldered full responsibility for the security lapses which enabled a terrorist to kill 241 sleeping U.S. servicemen in Lebanon Oct. 23. A board of inquiry held the entire chain of command accountable, but Reagan declared,“If there is to be blame, it properly rests here in this office and with this president.”
Reagan said it would be unfair to punish field commanders,“who have already suffered quite enough,” for not fully anticipating acts of such brutality and fanaticism.
He thus rejected a recommendation by military investigators appointed by Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger that disciplinary or administrative action be considered against those who failed to provide adequate protection for troops under their command….
----------
Everyone knew that Reagan was not micromanaging the troops in Beirut, and he got a "pass".(Everyone knew it wasn't Ronnie's personal fault. So let's fugettaboutit.) Ronnie "took responsibility" and didn't do a damn thing, but what the hey?
Reagan who allegedly "shouldered full responsibility," didn't do a damn thing, and it went away.
Fox news knows that Obama was not micromanaging security in Benghazi, so let's make a huge fecking stink because it's an election year, even though it's not Obama's personal fault.
Pathetic.
BALONEY! Reagan took responsibility like a leader does and a man does. obama blamed everyone else and has no code. He failed miserably. And Reagan didn't fly off to The View and go in front of the UN and lie 6 times.

It is not obama's personal fault- maybe. But it is his actions, the coverup, the lies, the blaming others, the cavalier attitude and his constantly being there only for himself.

Get over this guy. He is done. He acted like a little girl. Now he is going to get roundly thrown out of office by the Americans.

United States

#119240 Oct 20, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
BALONEY! Reagan took responsibility like a leader does and a man does. obama blamed everyone else and has no code. He failed miserably. And Reagan didn't fly off to The View and go in front of the UN and lie 6 times.
It is not obama's personal fault- maybe. But it is his actions, the coverup, the lies, the blaming others, the cavalier attitude and his constantly being there only for himself.
Get over this guy. He is done. He acted like a little girl. Now he is going to get roundly thrown out of office by the Americans.
Bullshit. Ronnie said four words, "I take full responsibility" and then went back to sleep.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#119241 Oct 20, 2012
Fear not....Before voting, you should be aware of, MITT ROMNEY'S JOBS PLAN FOR AMERICA... www.bainport.com
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119242 Oct 20, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Most importantly, you speak out of your azz! Go brush your teeth er, I mean roids!
Oh oh, appears your swollen prostate is pressing against your brain again.
HEATHER

United States

#119244 Oct 20, 2012
When is the Heather is driving to Hesperia, California?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#119245 Oct 20, 2012
The next debate is on foreign policy.
I feel confident that Mr Romney will drive home the point that our foreign policy must be one of "peace through strength" and not one of apology. Mitt Romney must make clear to our allies (such as Israel) that we have their backs, and that any potential enemies should take us very serious if they threaten those allies as well as our interests throughout the world.
He must point out that a strong foreign policy depends upon strong domestic policies and not policies which give our competitors a perpetual advantage over America.Øbama's foreign policy has been weak and his domestic policies are completely foreign to America and a threat to our way of life...

"Stuff's gettin better"

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#119247 Oct 20, 2012
Some people say:
"The Star Spangled Banner is stupid and embarrassing."
- Bill Press, Current TV

Some people say:
"No one has the Star Spangled Banner on their iPod."
- Comedian Daniel Tosh

Let's show Press and Tosh - and everyone else - that we "STILL Believe" in this country and our National Anthem.

http://www.starspangledbannerchallenge.com/

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#119248 Oct 20, 2012
President Starky wrote:
The next debate is on foreign policy.
I feel confident that Mr Romney will drive home the point that our foreign policy must be one of "peace through strength" and not one of apology. Mitt Romney must make clear to our allies (such as Israel) that we have their backs, and that any potential enemies should take us very serious if they threaten those allies as well as our interests throughout the world.
He must point out that a strong foreign policy depends upon strong domestic policies and not policies which give our competitors a perpetual advantage over America.Øbama's foreign policy has been weak and his domestic policies are completely foreign to America and a threat to our way of life...
"Stuff's gettin better"
Do you comprehend what you are saying???
If we start building up our military like crazy then the Russians will do the same followed by China and it will snowball from there!!!
Right now it is 5Min's to Midnight on the Doomsday Clock. That means we are 5 mins' from allout Nuclear War.
Try to comperhend that if you can.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#119249 Oct 20, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you comprehend what you are saying???
If we start building up our military like crazy then the Russians will do the same followed by China and it will snowball from there!!!
Right now it is 5Min's to Midnight on the Doomsday Clock. That means we are 5 mins' from allout Nuclear War.
Try to comperhend that if you can.
HUH?
I never said one word about increasing the military.
You are the one who doesn't comprehend what I said.
BTW- Russia and PARTICULARLY China are building up their military.

Read my post again. If you still don't know what I said, STFU and post to someone else.

:)

"Stuff's gettin better"
FTN

Carlsbad, CA

#119251 Oct 20, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard Romney. He didn't even get invited to The Law Review due to poor grades.
What about Obama's sealed records, bitch? Please do not hide from this simple question. The Class is eager to know your answer.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#119252 Oct 20, 2012
Obama campaign borrows $15 million from Bank of America

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/20/obama-campa...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/19/libyan-amba...
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#119253 Oct 21, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, Notre Dame beat Stanford last week.
:-)
:-)
Grand Birther

United States

#119254 Oct 21, 2012
How about it birthers?

Any closer to putting the secret Muslim communist fascist black guy?

Let me know, ok
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119255 Oct 21, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Ronnie said four words, "I take full responsibility" and then went back to sleep.
...so YOU support obama and his actions in the last month in the middle east? Go commit suicide right now and do the world a favor.
lol!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119256 Oct 21, 2012
Guru wrote:
I see the Terri Tranny granny is still hiding...lol!
...must be tough being an old troll.
RE: Ellen 1

....still waiting lady. I guess you can't take the heat, eh grandma? Maybe your foot is so far down your gaping maw that you can't breathe.

We'll be here waiting for your enlightening answer while you conjure up your courage to come out of hiding...
http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03...

lol!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119257 Oct 21, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Ellen 1
....still waiting lady. I guess you can't take the heat, eh grandma?
What's with her avatar showing a flat old lady's chest anyways? What's up with that? I mean it's obviously some kind of statement.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119258 Oct 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> What's with her avatar showing a flat old lady's chest anyways? What's up with that? I mean it's obviously some kind of statement.
lol! that is the first thing I noticed. WHAT kind of a thing does that??...an old wrinkled armpit of a woman. If you are going to post your tits you might as well show some good one. If that is her best side, I sure wouldn't want to see her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,655,545
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 4 hr Jaystone5 482
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr Lawless 104
Trump is A 7 hr Raydot 140
The Wooden Nichel Bar 1985 9 hr Curious 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
New Site on Jpusa CULT by Ex-Member 11 hr Thunder 18

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages