BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239501 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#119087 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nah, they say that here. I wouldda said right on. But that would send me to jail in CA, the most broke state in the universe.
I think he's getting paranoid. Honestly, I can't recall how many "other" posters he's accused me of being. And he's been wrong every single time. Last time I looked at a map, Louisiana and California aren't real close together. Go figure. I'm guessing a blown fuse.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119088 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on? Er, LRS? Is one slug not sufficient?
O'Bastard was lost, he thought, I am still on the campaign trail. Must be smoking some good shit!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119089 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Justice Birfoon cannot explain operation of his Play Law. All he has is fuzzy minded quixotic platitudes.
Two simple questions.
1. Which country has jurisdiction over her while she is in the US? While in Brazil?
2. Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.
BirfoonBoy cannot see the forest or the trees. In addition he cannot explain himself except for fuzzy minded exclamations that lead nowhere. Every path he takes goes in circles and every construct crashes and burns.
He won't answer. He cannot "grow a pair".
<quoted text>
By oeration of the 14th, it only creates Natural Born Citizen (persons born of a citizen father, miniman) and naturalized citizens, all with no foreign attachments. You is what your father is.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119090 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, you are right, hell, he can't prove where he is from, put his library in this mother land, we all know he was born a citizen of his father's nation, let them pay for it! We are $16,000,000,000,000 dollars in debt an can't afford a library for an alien.
...that's NOT true! Every president should have a Library, even obama. I suggest this architectural design:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#119091 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The sovereign power over the US is just that (US Constitution), we have no power over those outside of our power, without treaties.
UR daft. The Constitution expressly refers to the authority of the United States over aliens: "To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization." The very first Naturalization Act refers to aliens UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES. UR living in a dream world.

The US does in fact exercise its power as a sovereign nation over aliens within it territory and has done so for over two hundred years. When an alien violates federal law, e.g., immigration law, the complaint lists the FEDERAL STATUTE that confers federal jurisdiction. NOT A TREATY.

Justice Birfoon is nothing but a big mouth.

jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
Black's Law Dictionary (9th ed. 2009), jurisdiction

de Vattel:
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.

The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, loser. The US needs no treaty to exercise its sovereign authority within its limits. A treaty cannot create the sovereign power that the US already possesses. UR going in circles.
Grow up.

United States

#119094 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the US Coinstitution was not created for foreigner, aliens, just the citizens of the USA. "Subject o the jurisdiction,thereof" is the US Constitution. You can't prove me wrong!
Too bad most sitting judges do not know the above FACT.
Nonsense. There is no clause in the Constitution that limits federal jurisdiction to citizens only. If that were true, there could not be a naturalization clause in the Constitution. UR proven wrong.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, loser. The US needs no treaty to exercise its sovereign authority within its limits. A treaty cannot create the sovereign power that the US already possesses. UR going in circles.
Grow up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119095 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...that's NOT true! Every president should have a Library, even obama. I suggest this architectural design:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...
OH, I am sorry, make sure it is in Kenya, that would be Five-Star!
Did I see TP, oh well, the left hand works just fine.

United States

#119096 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>By oeration of the 14th, it only creates Natural Born Citizen (persons born of a citizen father, miniman) and naturalized citizens, all with no foreign attachments. You is what your father is.
Still no answer. Just more ipse dixit blather.

Which country has jurisdiction when she is in the US and when in Brazil?

So Germany can overrule Irish law (in addition to US law)?

UR daft.

Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.

Cat got your tongue.

UR a defenseless idiot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Justice Birfoon cannot explain operation of his Play Law. All he has is fuzzy minded quixotic platitudes.

Two simple questions.

1. Which country has jurisdiction over her while she is in the US? While in Brazil?
2. Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.

BirfoonBoy cannot see the forest or the trees. In addition he cannot explain himself except for fuzzy minded exclamations that lead nowhere. Every path he takes goes in circles and every construct crashes and burns.

He won't answer. He cannot "grow a pair".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119097 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. There is no clause in the Constitution that limits federal jurisdiction to citizens only. If that were true, there could not be a naturalization clause in the Constitution. UR proven wrong.
<quoted text>
It is caled "we the people", get back on the boat! PUSS!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119099 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR daft.
Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.
Cat got your tongue.
UR a defenseless idiot.
<quoted text>
why should I answer an irrelevant post! PUSS, you really are stupid!

United States

#119100 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the US Coinstitution was not created for foreigner, aliens, just the citizens of the USA. "Subject o the jurisdiction,thereof" is the US Constitution. You can't prove me wrong!
Too bad most sitting judges do not know the above FACT.
I'm sorry, birfoon, but "establish justice" and "insure domestic tranquility" includes jurisdiction over aliens no less than that of ANY OTHER SOVEREIGN NATION.

Grow up.

You've been proven wrong so many times I've lost count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.

United States

#119101 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is caled "we the people", get back on the boat! PUSS!
Huh?

BirfoonBoy thinks that because "We the People" established the US, the phrase limits jurisdiction to our citizens and that our sovereignty is inferior to that of every other nation on earth.

Insane.

Didn't BirfoonBoy say that states have jurisdiction over aliens? What about Kansas? "We the people of Kansas".

Ha ha ha.

UR an idiot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119102 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Naturalization Clause: a process that was setup outside of the Constitution to provide a transition period for aliens to be inducted into the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119103 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, birfoon, but "establish justice" and "insure domestic tranquility" includes jurisdiction over aliens no less than that of ANY OTHER SOVEREIGN NATION.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
you got it, other sovereign nations, this is why we have treaties.
PUSS!

United States

#119104 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>why should I answer an irrelevant post! PUSS, you really are stupid!
Cat got your tongue?

Face it, UR stumped. Your play law game crashes and burns and that makes the questions "irrelevant".

While she is in New York,
if Germany has jurisdiction, then German law overrules Irish law; but if Ireland has jurisdiction, then Irish law overrules German law. And in either case, foreign law overrules US law within its own jurisdiction. UR insane.(BTW, there is no treaty that provides for German citizenship law to supersede Irish citizenship law (or vice versa) for a person born in a third country.)

If the US has jurisdiction over aliens, even if (arguendo) per treaty, any person born in the US under the jurisdiction of the United States is a citizen. That's what the 14th Amendment says, and you cannot argue that the jurisdiction of the US is not the jurisdiction of the US because aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the constitution. "The jurisdiction of the US is not the jurisdiction of the US" is a categorically false statement that can never be true.(One can never argue that A is not A, unless one is a birfoon, of course.)

Face it, UR FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR daft.
Cat got your tongue.
UR a defenseless idiot.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#119105 Oct 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Muslims excluded from forced Heath-care..
It’s on page 107 of the health care bill.
Anyone can look this up on Google, it exists! It’s a REAL word. Amish are also excluded. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than Muslim.
Word of the Day: Dhimmitude
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2010/06/27...
The following are State Department Cables of Ambassador Stevens in Libya. It is quite telling of the abandonment of our embassy people by this administration.
Obama and his State Department have the blood of four Americans on their hands.
Look at all the Security Incidents Since June 2011.
There is no excuse that Obama can come up with to change his responsibility. Whether incopetence or callus disregard, they are responsible and we must send them away.
http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads...

Send this to everyone you know. Obama must go!

United States

#119106 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you got it, other sovereign nations, this is why we have treaties.
PUSS!
Incoherent claptrap. Jurisdiction within the boundaries of a sovereign nation does not depend upon treaties. UR insane. Even a middle school kid should know that.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119107 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Yep, justice for the citizens, tranquility to keep the British/Foreign Powers off our asses.

United States

#119108 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Naturalization Clause: a process that was setup outside of the Constitution to provide a transition period for aliens to be inducted into the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
UR nuts.

See § 8 ¶ 4: "To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization."

See also:

In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’

Transition period? Where was that written? In invisible ink?

Go take your meds.

Good night, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119109 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoherent claptrap. Jurisdiction within the boundaries of a sovereign nation does not depend upon treaties. UR insane. Even a middle school kid should know that.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Claptrap to you, hell, you are a naturalized citizen, you got kicked-out of Poland. Why? I can tell you why you left Poland, they didn't want your communist BS. NEXT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,509,378
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 52 min Breezy _Soul 3,630
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 63,568
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 8,070
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 105,060
Graduation in Detroit. 3 hr BHO is EVIL 4
News Pie Five Pizza closes all but one suburban Chic... 3 hr Emeril LaGas 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages