BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242130 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119069 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Can't you read?
Only an imbecile could possibly believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty and that every independent nation in the world is a sovereign power EXCEPT the United States.
Grow up.
BTW, which country has jurisdiction over the daughter of a New York born child of the German father and Irish mother when she is in the US, IE, GE, or BR? She's a US citizen according to US law, German according to German law and Irish according to Irish law.
Mr. Justice Dufus has not a clue.
A legend in his own mind.
<quoted text>
see, you are STUPID, you can't see the forest for the trees!
When did you get-off the boat?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#119070 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>do you not know the purpose of a treaty?
Just off the top of your head, please explain to the class why we have treaties.
Still no answer from BirfoonBoy.

When she's in Brazil, what country has jurisdiction? NUMSKULL.

There is no treaty wherein the US has forfeited is sovereignty and granted immunity to any and all aliens. A German who robs a bank is tried in Federal District Court for violation of US law, not for violations of provisions of a treaty. The statute that provides jurisdiction to the Federal court must be clearly stated in the complaint. Ever read a Federal criminal complaint, Dufus?

The US needs no treaty to exercise its general power within it borders as a sovereign nation. Clearly BirfoonBoy has no clue the purpose of a treaty.

It's total hogs-wallop to think that "We the people" in the preamble of the Constitution limits US sovereignty. UR an IDIOT. Faced with the absurd consequences of his stupid conclusions BirfoonBoy simply repeats himself like a mindless broken record.

Go look up reductio ad absurdum. Only an idiot would believe that his absurdity is correct and reality is wrong. To such a person NOTHING can be proved.

Enjoy your dream world.

Let US know when your perpetual motion thingy makes you the most wealthy, powerful, and famous man in the world, NPD twerp.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, play law doesn't count. Look Tin Sing could go to China whenever he wanted as a subject of the Emperor. He was also free to enter the US as a natural born US citizen.
The Emperor of China could not nullify his US citizenship and the US could not nullify his status as subject of China, DUH; both countries being sovereign nations.
While in the US he was subject to the jurisdiction of the US. While in China, he was subject to the Emperor. If he went to London he would have been subject to the jurisdiction of England. Do you really think while in London he would have been under the jurisdiction of China? UR an idiot.
<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>
A child is born in the US to an Irish mother and a German father residing in the US. According to US law, the child is born a US citizen. According to Irish and German law, the child is respectively a citizen of Ireland and Germany.
According to BirfoonBoy's play law we have a merry-go-round of countries "stripping" citizenship. The US stripping Irish and German citizenship. Germany stripping US and Irish citizenship, and Ireland stripping US and German citizenship.
Grow up!
When she's in Brazil, what country has jurisdiction? NUMSKULL.

United States

#119071 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>do you not know the purpose of a treaty?
Just off the top of your head, please explain to the class why we have treaties.
Nice try, loser. The US needs no treaty to exercise its sovereign authority within its limits. A treaty cannot create the sovereign power that the US already possesses. UR going in circles.

Grow up.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#119073 Oct 19, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Folks, you cant make this shit up!
A 26-year-old lesbian deployed to Afghanistan reportedly brought along male hormones -- part of her ongoing sex change from female to male, the Military Times reported this week.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/lesbian-soldi...
//////////
The obummer Military made a man out of her.
Be all you can be, join obummer's gay military and grow a pee pee
Be Proud!!!!
Say it Loud!!!!
“First Gay President”
With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
I'm Barack Hussein Øbamaroid and I approve this message.
So taxpayers are paying for this adadictomy?
Sick!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119075 Oct 19, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why a library for Obama? You'll need a supoena to enter, the lawyers will have to screen all documents, and everything will be fake anyways. Let Kenya build a library for him, we don't want it or need it. Let him bullshyt in Africa, they're the only ones that aren't sick of him.
Joe, you are right, hell, he can't prove where he is from, put his library in this mother land, we all know he was born a citizen of his father's nation, let them pay for it! We are $16,000,000,000,000 dollars in debt an can't afford a library for an alien.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#119076 Oct 19, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
So taxpayers are paying for this adadictomy?
Sick!
Classic!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#119077 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, loser. The US needs no treaty to exercise its sovereign authority within its limits. A treaty cannot create the sovereign power that the US already possesses. UR going in circles.
Grow up.
What is your point in playing these stupid azz games Slobarf? Just an honest answer if you don't mind. That is, if you even have one.

United States

#119078 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>see, you are STUPID, you can't see the forest for the trees!
When did you get-off the boat?
Mr. Justice Birfoon cannot explain operation of his Play Law. All he has is fuzzy minded quixotic platitudes.

Two simple questions.

1. Which country has jurisdiction over her while she is in the US? While in Brazil?

2. Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.

BirfoonBoy cannot see the forest or the trees. In addition he cannot explain himself except for fuzzy minded exclamations that lead nowhere. Every path he takes goes in circles and every construct crashes and burns.

He won't answer. He cannot "grow a pair".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Can't you read?
Only an imbecile could possibly believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty and that every independent nation in the world is a sovereign power EXCEPT the United States.
Grow up.
BTW, which country has jurisdiction over the daughter of a New York born child of the German father and Irish mother when she is in the US, IE, GE, or BR? She's a US citizen according to US law, German according to German law and Irish according to Irish law.
Mr. Justice Dufus has not a clue.
A legend in his own mind.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119079 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
The sovereign power over the US is just that (US Constitution), we have no power over those outside of our power, without treaties.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119080 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let me 'spain this to you one more time. As the stock market was in a free fall Bernanke started QE1 (Quantitative Easement ONE) which ended in March 2010 and did boost the stock market which crashed just as soon as QE1 ended. In late 2010 (after the election) they tried in again and again, right after QE2 ended in June 2011 the stock market crashed again. Since then the market has been trending upwards, not based on wish-washy Speaker Bonehead, but because investors are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and they can not see Obama there.
Now, there are at least six factors in the stock market and yes, the investors still see that light getting brighter but they also see a double-dip recession which is all set up and unless Mitt Romney could take over the White House TONIGHT, will still happen.
What will determine the severity of the upcoming recession is who is in the White House at the end of January. If it is, and I don't think this is very possible, Obama, it will continue for another four years! And then we will look like Greece!!!
You didn't explain today's dip.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#119081 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
Mitt at the Al Smith....this is amazing. It is funny as it gets, and spot on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NIHbe-aO6oIXX
Spot on? Er, LRS? Is one slug not sufficient?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119082 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Justice Birfoon cannot explain operation of his Play Law. All he has is fuzzy minded quixotic platitudes.
Two simple questions.
1. Which country has jurisdiction over her while she is in the US? While in Brazil?
2. Which alleged treaties control jurisdiction for this fact pattern? Please provide the Article and Section numbers.
BirfoonBoy cannot see the forest or the trees. In addition he cannot explain himself except for fuzzy minded exclamations that lead nowhere. Every path he takes goes in circles and every construct crashes and burns.
<quoted text>
you might checkout the Jay Treaty! Parts are still in effect, was that in 1790.
If you think I am going through the treaty, hehehe!!, you are STUPID!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#119083 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you're wrong once again jacqazz. I use one name LRS and that's it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119084 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nah, they say that here. I wouldda said right on. But that would send me to jail in CA, the most broke state in the universe.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119085 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Two simple questions.
<quoted text>
Face it hojar, you have had your ass handed to you by a 6th grader!
PUSS, got a clue, YET!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119086 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
the US Coinstitution was not created for foreigner, aliens, just the citizens of the USA. "Subject o the jurisdiction,thereof" is the US Constitution. You can't prove me wrong!
Too bad most sitting judges do not know the above FACT.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#119087 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...nah, they say that here. I wouldda said right on. But that would send me to jail in CA, the most broke state in the universe.
I think he's getting paranoid. Honestly, I can't recall how many "other" posters he's accused me of being. And he's been wrong every single time. Last time I looked at a map, Louisiana and California aren't real close together. Go figure. I'm guessing a blown fuse.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119088 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Bastard was lost, he thought, I am still on the campaign trail. Must be smoking some good shit!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119089 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Two simple questions.
<quoted text>
By oeration of the 14th, it only creates Natural Born Citizen (persons born of a citizen father, miniman) and naturalized citizens, all with no foreign attachments. You is what your father is.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119090 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, you are right, hell, he can't prove where he is from, put his library in this mother land, we all know he was born a citizen of his father's nation, let them pay for it! We are $16,000,000,000,000 dollars in debt an can't afford a library for an alien.
...that's NOT true! Every president should have a Library, even obama. I suggest this architectural design:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min bob53 1,567,824
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min Alyssa76 11,039
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,672
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 5 hr Willie G 69
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,579

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance