BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242259 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119045 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so.
-Judge Clay D. Land
Cat got your tongue?
While in Brazil, she is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
You da Justice man. Why are you so afraid?
BirfoonBoy: "aliens have never been subject to the Constitution."
Apparently BirfoonBoy believes that the US is the only independent nation in the world that cannot exercise its sovereign power within its borders.
Grow up, coward.
<quoted text>
Puss, aliens have never been subject to the juristiction of the US Constitution, fact!
You can't prove me wrong, fact!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119046 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It may seem so, if UR illiterate.
<quoted text>
How is the water tasting? PUSS!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119047 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
Just an observation. Anyone else noticed how the style, attitude and tactics of jacqazz, Mobarf, Stanky and smEllen are all identical? If one didn't know better they might think they had all read the same book on how to be a troll. What are the odds of 4 loons like these finding their way to the same thread? I think there is 1, maybe 2 real people behind these names and probably some other handles as well. They are trolls in the truest sense of the word.
lol...yes, a true tactic by trolls. They need "support" so they change names and locations often, and use that to counter the rational posts. They have "friends"...lol!

Typical.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119049 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Very Interesting.
Lifetime Democrat Lee Iacocca Endorses Romney...
...when it rains it pours. The last time it "rained" like this a guy named Noah built himself a boat!

Romney will win 320+ electoral votes. obama will carry about 9 states...if that.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119051 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right. You cannot be a citizen in another country and be the President. That is clear, and the Framers of the Constitution said just that in the language of their time. The President has to be of one country not 2, 3 or whatever.
Correct! The Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was moved into the 14th amendment stopped the dual-crap.
In Ark v. US, the court forgot the "jurisdiction, thereof" is the US Constitution, not the land mass. We as citizens can have our children on the moon, they will still be classified as Natural Born Citizens.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#119052 Oct 19, 2012
When you feel the shadow crossing
the Eagle's in the air ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#119053 Oct 19, 2012
commenter2001 wrote:
The Salt Lake Tribune has made its endorsement for President. Guess who.
<quoted text>
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55019844...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!
And Rmoney is LOSING big time in Mass where they know what a LOSER he is!
National Poll Shows Obama Ahead By 3 Points

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-presi...

United States

#119055 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, you and Field haven't a clue! The US Government can't strip the foreign citizenship from a child born to aliens in this country, fact! This would mean THEY ARE SUBJECT TO A FOREIGN POWER, AND NOT ELIGABLE TO BE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION, THEREOF.(ref, 118005)
Sorry, play law doesn't count. Look Tin Sing could go to China whenever he wanted as a subject of the Emperor. He was also free to enter the US as a natural born US citizen.

The Emperor of China could not nullify his US citizenship and the US could not nullify his status as subject of China, DUH; both countries being sovereign nations.

While in the US he was subject to the jurisdiction of the US. While in China, he was subject to the Emperor. If he went to London he would have been subject to the jurisdiction of England. Do you really think while in London he would have been under the jurisdiction of China? UR an idiot.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>

A child is born in the US to an Irish mother and a German father residing in the US. According to US law, the child is born a US citizen. According to Irish and German law, the child is respectively a citizen of Ireland and Germany.

According to BirfoonBoy's play law we have a merry-go-round of countries "stripping" citizenship. The US stripping Irish and German citizenship. Germany stripping US and Irish citizenship, and Ireland stripping US and German citizenship.

Grow up!

When she's in Brazil, what country has jurisdiction? NUMSKULL.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension is not "Justice" Dale's strong point.
118005:
I'm sorry, but play law simply doesn't count.
As Justice Field explained, in the Look Tin Sing opinion, "The jurisdiction over these latter must at the time be both actual and exclusive." (That means complete jurisdiction, birfoon.)
In US v. Ark, the USSC also noted that jurisdiction must be "complete" for a person to be born a citizen under the 14th Amendment. In quoting Elk v. Wilkings the Court observed that such person must be "completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance’."
Play law doesn't count. Both Wong Kim Ark and Look Tin Sing were understood to be COMPLETELY under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth.
Sorry, play law simply doesn't count.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#119056 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
SURVEY: 40% Of Americans Have $500 Or Less In Savings...
Shush!
Obama's gonna find out about all those fat cats with $500 bucks and make them pay their "fair share"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119057 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...when it rains it pours. The last time it "rained" like this a guy named Noah built himself a boat!
Romney will win 320+ electoral votes. obama will carry about 9 states...if that.
I hope you are right!
My fight is to clean-out the illegal aliens, also to prevent O'Bastard from getting a presidential library.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119058 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, play law doesn't count. Look Tin Sing could go to China whenever he wanted as a subject of the Emperor. He was also free to enter the US as a natural born US citizen.
The Emperor of China could not nullify his US citizenship and the US could not nullify his status as subject of China, DUH; both countries being sovereign nations.
While in the US he was subject to the jurisdiction of the US. While in China, he was subject to the Emperor. If he went to London he would have been subject to the jurisdiction of England. Do you really think while in London he would have been under the jurisdiction of China? UR an idiot.
A child is born in the US to an Irish mother and a German father residing in the US. According to US law, the child is born a US citizen. According to Irish and German law, the child is respectively a citizen of Ireland and Germany.
According to BirfoonBoy's play law we have a merry-go-round of countries "stripping" citizenship. The US stripping Irish and German citizenship. Germany stripping US and Irish citizenship, and Ireland stripping US and German citizenship.
Grow up!
<quoted text>
See, like I said, they are subject to a foreign power, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Like I said, Irrelevant, she is not a citizen of the USA!
PUSS!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119059 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are right!
My fight is to clean-out the illegal aliens, also to prevent O'Bastard from getting a presidential library.
me too! but obama needs the library to house all of his fraudulent and forged birth certificates!

United States

#119060 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Puss, aliens have never been subject to the juristiction of the US Constitution, fact!
You can't prove me wrong, fact!
Only an imbecile could believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty. UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.

BTW, see the Immigration Act of 1790. Aliens were understood by the First Congress to be under the jurisdiction of the United States. Sure, they were all wrong. Grow up.

I apparently cannot prove to play justice Dale that the First Law of Thermodynamics is not invalid. How's your perpetual motion toy coming along? Hee hee hee. Dale really thinks he will be the richest man in the world as soon as he violates the First Law. Delusion twerp.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119061 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
<quoted text>
do you not know the purpose of a treaty?
Just off the top of your head, please explain to the class why we have treaties.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#119062 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
National Poll Shows Obama Ahead By 3 Points
http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-presi...
Oh goody, Obama will win and you can have a good nap. Sleep tight!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119063 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
me too! but obama needs the library to house all of his fraudulent and forged birth certificates!
they don't build them that big!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119065 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Only an imbecile could believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty. UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
BTW, see the Immigration Act of 1790. Aliens were understood by the First Congress to be under the jurisdiction of the United States. Sure, they were all wrong. Grow up.
I apparently cannot prove to play justice Dale that the First Law of Thermodynamics is not invalid. How's your perpetual motion toy coming along? Hee hee hee. Dale really thinks he will be the richest man in the world as soon as he violates the First Law. Delusion twerp.
hahahaha!!! Loser, PUSS!
Hahaha! From one comes many! Keep on guessing, doesn't matter, you are to stupid to understand, it is all under my name now (legally).

United States

#119066 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>See, like I said, they are subject to a foreign power, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Like I said, Irrelevant, she is not a citizen of the USA!
PUSS!
Huh? Can't you read?

Only an imbecile could possibly believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty and that every independent nation in the world is a sovereign power EXCEPT the United States.

Grow up.

BTW, which country has jurisdiction over the daughter of a New York born child of the German father and Irish mother when she is in the US, IE, GE, or BR? She's a US citizen according to US law, German according to German law and Irish according to Irish law.

Mr. Justice Dufus has not a clue.

A legend in his own mind.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#119067 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Only an imbecile could believe that "We the people" in the Constitution is an abdication of national sovereignty. UR so stupid it makes the skin crawl.
hojar! I am so damn smart, I can tell you what is in every book in the world, both past, present and future.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119068 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
me too! but Obama needs the library to house all of his fraudulent and forged birth certificates!
Why a library for Obama? You'll need a supoena to enter, the lawyers will have to screen all documents, and everything will be fake anyways. Let Kenya build a library for him, we don't want it or need it. Let him bullshyt in Africa, they're the only ones that aren't sick of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,743
Jared Kushner and ivanka pay off google to hara... 2 hr test 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 4 hr Mualims At Fault 10
WHO'D have thunk it? 4 hr Art Vandalay 9
Bill and Hillary 4 hr Baby Recipies 10
Spanx-they're for me. 4 hr Fartbutt 7
Review; Festa Italiana 5 hr Surly U Jest 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages