BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118885 Oct 19, 2012
U.S. Drones Kill 16 In Pakistan; Victims Left Unidentified

Despite having declared war on no one — not al-Qaeda, not the Taliban, no one — the United States fired four missiles from a drone Thursday killing 16 “suspected militants.”

Although stories relating the event will not say it,“suspected militant” is a post-9/11 euphemism for someone not charged with any crime, not identified as an enemy combatant, but killed by our government anyway.

According to Pakistani news outlet Dawn.com , the Buland Khel area of the Orakzai agency in Pakistan was the site of the attack on October 11, the 39th drone attack in Pakistan this year.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/u-s-drones-k...

It seems a little strange that a movie about a prophet would upset the Muslim world more than something like this.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118886 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck what you say, PERIOD!
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
I'll take your response as a NO, you still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal.
Do you consider those pencil marks, along with the handwritten signatures on Obama's long form birth certificate, to be the equivalent of half of the information on the document?
Just can't muster the yes or no answer that was called for, huh?
Stop posting your SPAM, as it is pure BS!
The above is spam. It is an exact copy of what was posted before.

Also, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and "don't give a (swear word deleted)..." Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example?

In response to this question, "Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?"

Here is the answer:

You claim that because the seal is not visible on the scan that the document does not exist. But that is what YOU claim, and you have not shown evidence. The explanation is simply that a PDF scan of a Hawaii long form birth certificate does not pick up the raised seal.

Obama's Hawaii long form birth certificate exists. And the officials in Hawaii in fact stated that they sent a copy to Obama, and at least one reporter said that she had felt the seal.

We know that Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate in several ways.

The first is the short-form birth certificate. It is generated by a clerk in the Hawaii DOH reading the information in the files and entering it in a computer form. For that to happen there has to be a document in the files. For the birth certificate not to exist, the clerk would have had to have been lying, and the confirmations by the Republican officials in 2008 would have to be lies as well.

We also know that Obama had a birth certificate in 1961 from the notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH in that year.

We know that only the DOH could send those notices for these reasons: Because the representative of the newspapers said so, because the representative of the DOH said so and because the section of the newspaper was called "Health Bureau Statistics"---which meant that the facts in it came from the Health Bureau, the DOH.

In 1961, the DOH was not allowed to issue birth certificates to children born outside of Hawaii, and it only sent birth notices to the papers for children born in Hawaii.

And there is the Index Data file and the statement of the witness who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about "Stanley having a baby." So we know that Obama had a Hawaii birth certificate.

Your claim is that despite (1) the existence of Obama's birth certificate being proven by the notices sent to the newspapers in 1961; (2) the officials in Hawaii stating that they sent both the short form and the long form versions of it to him, and (3) the witness who wrote home, and (4) despite a reporter having said that she felt the seal on it---that the birth certificate does not exist and that both the officials in Hawaii and the reporter are lying because the embossed seal does not show up on a PDF scan.

Well, prove your claim, show that it is possible for a PDF scan to pick up a raised seal.

Obama's mother lived in Hawaii. There is not a shred of evidence that she went from Hawaii to any other country in 1961---and certainly not to Kenya, where the Kenyan government said that it checked on the "born in Kenya" claim and found that it was false. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and pregnant women rarely traveled late in pregnancy in those days, and yet you and other birthers think that there could be a chance that Obama was born outside of the USA and that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about that fact.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118887 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So well presented...and true. I would like a conservative here to tell us about ONE piece of social legislation for the simple folks instead of the rich brought about by Republicans in the last 100 years. ONE.(Sorry, had to remove one sentence fr ur text to make room.(farmers'...)
And how exactly would that matter to you?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118888 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only you could prove that fiction.
Have you found a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate with a raised embossed State seal issued by Hawaii DOH???
You won't, because there isn't one.
Where is the proof that a mistake happened in regards to Obama's fraudulent SSN?
Your delusional fantasy is not proof.
Re: "Where is the proof that a mistake happened in regards to Obama's fraudulent SSN?"

Actually, you have the burden of proof backwards. I showed that it was possible that the SSN was caused by an error. It is up to you to prove that it was not an error.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118890 Oct 19, 2012
Tune in to Fox News this Friday at 10 p.m. ET for a "Special Report" investigation on the Libya consulate attack.

‘Special Report’ investigates death and deceit in Benghazi
Published October 18, 2012; FoxNews.com
Bret Baier anchors an investigation into the violent fiasco in Libya that ended in the deaths of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.
The special includes Baier's exclusive interview with the head of the U.S. Embassy's Site Security Team, and the latest developments from Benghazi.
It will also include additional reports from the White House and the campaign trail -- where voters are asking: What did President Obama know, and when did he know it?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/18/sp...

Location hidden

#118892 Oct 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
U.S. Drones Kill 16 In Pakistan; Victims Left Unidentified
Despite having declared war on no one — not al-Qaeda, not the Taliban, no one — the United States fired four missiles from a drone Thursday killing 16 “suspected militants.”
Although stories relating the event will not say it,“suspected militant” is a post-9/11 euphemism for someone not charged with any crime, not identified as an enemy combatant, but killed by our government anyway.
According to Pakistani news outlet Dawn.com , the Buland Khel area of the Orakzai agency in Pakistan was the site of the attack on October 11, the 39th drone attack in Pakistan this year.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/u-s-drones-k...
It seems a little strange that a movie about a prophet would upset the Muslim world more than something like this.
Well, it is easier to kill suspects than to capture them, figure out who are good and who are bad, and then incarcerate them in GITMO!
Just look at how many we have let go out of GITMO only for them to return to their evil ways!

Location hidden

#118894 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, the latest Gallup poll has Romney up and additional point. It is now Romney 52 v. Obama 45!!!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not, do not, deny that poll, never did. But remember, even when Obama was 6 to 8 points ahead, I maintained it was anyone's race. But Romney's got the momentum at the moment, doesn't look good at all for Obama. Too bad.
If you look at any poll in the past twenty odd years that Rasmussen is the most consistent. It is only in the last month or so before an election that Gallup starts to use the "most lively to vote" methodology and his polls start to look like Rasmussen's. WHY?
Well, Gallup does a lot of polling for the federal and state governments and they want to keep their customers happy. If they tell the truth ..... they are afraid the Democrat controlled governments will not hire them!!!
They can also claim that they were just as accurate as Rasmussen (but only in the last month before the election)!
Obama should start packing his bags!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118896 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, were you working when you posted those lies that I refuted, every one of them? Were you working when, confronted with real facts, you came right back with name-calling and abuse? Were you too busy to just say, "hey, you're right about this, sorry". I didn't expect you to, so no surprise there.
LOL
Poor, insignificant Nook.
Spend's his miserable life on topix begging people to tell him he's right about something. Anything.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Location hidden

#118897 Oct 19, 2012
Oh, Candy Crowley has a new book out, "Rules for Radigals" or "How to cover Obama's Butt"
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118898 Oct 19, 2012
Congressman: Obama Administration’s Libya Narrative Falling Apart

Watch

http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-...

Location hidden

#118899 Oct 19, 2012
Do you remember when the Liberals claimed that a few (ten) banks were "Too Big to allow to Fail"? Well, now we have just FOUR BIGGER Banks who now control 55% of our capital!!! If they were to big four years ago, what are they today?

Location hidden

#118900 Oct 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Congressman: Obama Administration’s Libya Narrative Falling Apart
Watch
http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-...
And also watch Fox News at 10:00 p.m. ET!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118901 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when speaking with Romney about, let's say, his political opponents, you would freely come out with "those dumabazzbastards, dumbazzbitches, buttflappers, shatazzes, rip their hearts through their azzes...etc?"
If you have defend your slitering and slug-like behaviour and your favourite rock, then there is a lot of truth to it. Romney would not even remain in the same room, much less the same county as the likes of you and your just-plain-indecent birther gang. And just watch how he will lose you and your tea bagger ilk if he is elected.
You seem agitated again jacqazz. You know one side of me because of your own choice. Remember? Sure you do. Those trademarked names are reserved you and your sockpuppets, no one else. Congrats. Personally, I think Romney would have an interest in hearing from an Energy Company that has been doing business since the 50's and enjoys an excellent reputation of eithics, honesty and success. You're just a jealous cry baby jacqazz. Go find someone who will pet your ego for you. You might want to get off your pity pot first. Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. It's a very simple concept for most people. Tissue?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118902 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think Romney would sit down and have a conversation with me along with many, many others. See, he's not worried about hiding something from the people like Omama. If he had time I think he'd sit and talk with most anyone who a genuine concern for America's future. BTW, I don't have a septic tank nor did I slither out from under a rock, I've been standing in your face from the beginning. More of your delusions on display. Your ego is your problem jacqazz as it requires daily petting. Get over yourself already. You're nothing special.
QUOTE "See, he's not worried about hiding something from the people like Omama." UNQUOTE.

Obama produced certified copies of both long and short form BCs. He didn't have to. Now why does Romney not produce his last 10 yrs income tax reports? Yes, he doesn't have to, but neither did Obama. Oh, and certified copies would do just fine, I'm sure.

His transfer of funds to the Caymans, even if legal, would be downright embarrassing, no?, as he simultaneously moved jobs to China and Mexico.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118903 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, were you working when you posted those lies that I refuted, every one of them? Were you working when, confronted with real facts, you came right back with name-calling and abuse? Were you too busy to just say, "hey, you're right about this, sorry". I didn't expect you to, so no surprise there.
Pot meet kettle.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118904 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face! Facts? Laughable.
You do cherish that expression, "slap in the face", don't you? Specially as it always invariably apply to women.

Location hidden

#118905 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember when the Liberals claimed that a few (ten) banks were "Too Big to allow to Fail"? Well, now we have just FOUR BIGGER Banks who now control 55% of our capital!!! If they were to big four years ago, what are they today?
I actually believe that Obama wants the FOUR BIG banks to get into trouble so he can Federalize the banking industry. After all, he is smarter than all the bankers combined!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118906 Oct 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was a fraud when he ran for Senate in Illinois, Sherlock.
That's a lot of years to hold onto lies and a phony made up life.
Was he? Tell us how he frauded along with proof, please. And BC doesn't count, he's 166-0 ahead of you birthers at the moment, not counting both houses, Supreme court, all major Repub opponents, Romney, etc. Proof of fraud when he was first elected please. If you can't prove it, should you be uttering it?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118907 Oct 19, 2012
Obamacare 2013: Now Playing At A State Capitol Near You

If elected, Mitt Romney vows to “end” it.

If re-elected, Barack Obama says he’s “open to amending” it.

(Hee Hee Hee)My emphasis.

But regardless of who wins the presidency next month, conscientious voters need to know this:

Obamacare is already costing taxpayers lots of money, and within the next few months it will cost millions of dollars more.
It’s bad enough that President Obama’s “if you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor” promise has proven false. And it’s bad enough that his promise to “bend the healthcare cost curve downward” has proven to be fictitious, as well (according to MIT Economist Jonathan Gruber prices for private insurance will likely increase 30% by 2016 – this, despite Gruber’s support of the President’s claims in 2009).

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118908 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And how exactly would that matter to you?
Not a very intelligent way of answering a question, is it?'Cuz you can't, is why. What would you reply if an American asked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OzRitz 1,152,911
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 49,172
Deat Abby 12-16 20 min RACE 42
best joke (Oct '09) 22 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 56 min Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

ESPN10:57AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life