BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242531 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118991 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The above was NOT an answer to the questions asked!
I don't give a fuck what you say, PERIOD!
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
I'll take your response as a NO, you still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal.
Do you consider those pencil marks, along with the handwritten signatures on Obama's long form birth certificate, to be the equivalent of half of the information on the document?
Just can't muster the yes or no answer that was called for, huh?
Stop posting your SPAM, as it is pure BS!
They're in panic mode. Spam is all that smEllen has posted from day one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#118992 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" is the US Constitution, aliens have never been subject to the Constitution.
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so.
-Judge Clay D. Land

Cat got your tongue?

While in Brazil, she is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?

You da Justice man. Why are you so afraid?

BirfoonBoy: "aliens have never been subject to the Constitution."

Apparently BirfoonBoy believes that the US is the only independent nation in the world that cannot exercise its sovereign power within its borders.

Grow up, coward.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She indeed does not belong to the body politic of Brazil. That's news?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her mother is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her father is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil

United States

#118993 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>who cares, according to your post 118005 none are US Citizens.
It may seem so, if UR illiterate.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She indeed does not belong to the body politic of Brazil. That's news?

A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil

While in Brazil, her mother is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil

While in Brazil, her father is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#118994 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
I'll take your response as a NO, you still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal.
Do you consider those pencil marks, along with the handwritten signatures on Obama's long form birth certificate, to be the equivalent of half of the information on the document?
The above is spam. It is an exact copy of what was posted before.

And, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and "don't give a (swear word deleted)..." Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example?

The answer to your question about the raised seal is that it does not come out on a pdf scan of a Hawaii birth certificate. If you claim that it would be visible on a pdf scan of a Hawaii birth certificate please show an example. A scan put into pdf, not a photograph showed in jpg.

Re Pencil marks:

The gist of my earlier reply is that the pencil notes and the signatures may be what Fukino was referring to, or she may simply have misremembered the details.

However, she was not alone in saying that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate. At least two others said that they saw it: Registrar Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy. For the birth certificate not to be in the files and not to say that Obama was born in Hawaii, all three of them would have to be lying.

And one other person must have seen it, the clerk who filled in the computer form that generated the long-form birth certificate. That is done by the clerk looking at the document in the files and entering that information onto the computer form. Thus there must be a document in the files and it must say that Obama was born in Hawaii. Recently Onaka confirmed that again, saying that he had again compared Obama's birth certificate with the document in the files and that the facts MATCH.

Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.

Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the all the facts above.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118996 Oct 19, 2012
Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik

Kevin Dujan, a political analyst and radio and TV host wrote an article and appeared on radio on October 8 putting forth a theory that the attack of the Libyan consulate was tied neither to a video or terrorism, but a botched kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens.

That Barack Obama had arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap the Ambassador, and through Obama’s supposed affinity with the Muslim world, Obama would save the day and get the ambassador released.

But the Muslim Brotherhood wanted something in return.

Their beloved Blind Sheik.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/benghazi-att...
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#118997 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
So you make the claim and I am supposed to disprove it???
Where is the proof that a mistake happened in regards to Obama's fraudulent SSN?
Your delusional fantasy is not proof.
E-Verify said the number was not issued to Obama.
Using your own standard, you must disprove it, right?
E-Verify said that the number was not a valid number. And why was that so? Because when a number has been published, people cancel that number and get a new one because the old number might be used by other people to access your private data. And what happens when the old number has been cancelled and a birther puts in an E-Verify check for that number? Duh, E-Verify says that it does not exist, that it is not a valid number.

Get it? The number was cancelled before the E-Verify check. That's why E-Verify said that there was no such number.

United States

#119000 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't even waste the energy to reply to you but I know how you need your limelight. I never said I was a "Big Wheel", now did I? Nope. As they say, the proof is in the pudding. I would have no trouble at all backing my word up. None at all. You know why Mobarf? Because I don't BS people. I can't stand people that BS. They're wasting their breath and my time. What's the point? But that's exactly what you do in your "arguments", you BS people. Yes, I understand your stupid little game. Shocked? Don't be, I'm no genius but I'm not a dumbazz either. Sorry, you'll have to find someone else to play games with. In your very own words; "Grow Up"! Here's a little tip for ya, if you and your puppets didn't act like azzes, you wouldn't get treated like azzes. Can you dig it, I thought that you could. LOL
Mr. LMAO Hyena is all mouth.
"Mobarf, AND you're supposed to be the patent consultant?"

All mouth. He's shakin' in his boots. Terrified to answer the question. He doubts I am admitted to practice, yet he cannot answer a simple patent/IP question.

LRS is caught in the act. In flagrante delicto. Hee hee.

HIJ Corp., just patented an oilfield lubricant, claiming a mixture, comprised of components A, B, and C. WXY Corp patented a superior formula, claiming a formula consisting of A, B, C, and D. D is a new compound of which WXY also holds a “composition of matter” patent – they have patented the compound itself. Your oil drilling company is struggling on a new critical project. WXY’s formulation solves all of your problems. HIJ’s formulation does not solve your problems. You hear through the grapevine that your main competitor, Evil Empire, Inc., is engaged in negotiations for an exclusive license to WXY’s formulation. If Evil Empire secures the license and uses the new formulation, it will most likely put you out of business. John Smith, CEO of WXY calls you on the phone and asks if you are interested in an exclusive license. He is eccentric and only wishes to license one company with an exclusive license. You can beat Evil Empire’s price, and they cannot afford to top your best offer. All you have to do is beat their offer, but WXY’s asking price is all you can afford. Your team of lawyers correctly informs you that both of WXY’s patent are “bulletproof” and can withstand any validity challenge in the federal courts. What is your response to John Smith’s offer?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. LMAO Hyena is all mouth"
Mobarf, AND you're supposed to be the patent consultant?
But Mr. Hyena, a big wheel in his Walter Mitty fantasies, can neither put up (he has no clue the answer) nor shut up.
How sad. Let's hear it Mr. Hyena, "LMAO"!
Hee hee.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119001 Oct 19, 2012
Stimulus-Funded Workers Paid To Play Cards

Workers at LG Chem, a $300 million lithium-ion battery plant heavily funded by taxpayers, tell Target 8 that they have so little work to do that they spend hours playing cards and board games, reading magazines or watching movies. They say it has been going on for months.

Watch

http://www.westernjournalism.com/stimulus-fun...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119003 Oct 19, 2012
Charles Schwab: Obama’s Economics Crushing Seniors

http://www.westernjournalism.com/charles-schw...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119004 Oct 19, 2012
Issa To Issue Subpoena Over ObamaCare Docs

Darrell Issa has said that he wants to make sure that seniors are made aware of Obama’s cuts to Medicare.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/issa-to-issu...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119006 Oct 19, 2012
Stupid Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
E-Verify said that the number was not a valid number. And why was that so? Because when a number has been published, people cancel that number and get a new one because the old number might be used by other people to access your private data. And what happens when the old number has been cancelled and a birther puts in an E-Verify check for that number? Duh, E-Verify says that it does not exist, that it is not a valid number.
Get it? The number was cancelled before the E-Verify check. That's why E-Verify said that there was no such number.
Stupid is as stupid does.

I can't believe you had the guts to even put this out there.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119008 Oct 19, 2012
B.E.T. Runs Anti-Obama Ad

Watch

http://www.westernjournalism.com/b-e-t-runs-a...
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#119009 Oct 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you had the guts to even put this out there.
Notice that the above comment does not respond to the facts. It just calls names. This is typical of birthers.

It was showed that an E-Verify check of a SS number would fail if the number was cancelled. The birther does not even respond to this common sense answer. Another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review all call birthers crazy.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119010 Oct 19, 2012
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119011 Oct 19, 2012
Stupid Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that the above comment does not respond to the facts. It just calls names. This is typical of birthers.
It was showed that an E-Verify check of a SS number would fail if the number was cancelled. The birther does not even respond to this common sense answer. Another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and the National Review all call birthers crazy.

Why is Obama still using the same number that e-verify flagged?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#119012 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er, Rogue. So, Romney's election is now a sure thing. Okay, let's say it is. Now, seeing as he is sure to be elected, this, according to your logic on the DJIA, should give the market a spike. Don't forget, according to you, the market was down 2008 to 2010 because congress and senate were majority democrat and Obama was president. Pelosi shared the blame of course. Then it started a rally after 2010 and that was because the house was majority republican, BUT, when the DJIA did dip, and it did at times, it was Obama's fault, notwithstanding the Repub majority in the house. Well, the market's been good, or fairly good lately, and you did write that it was in anticipation of a Romney victory. Er, Rogue, did you check out the DJIA today? Hmmmm. A week's gains practically wiped out in one day, on the heels of 52-43 polls for Romney.
Anxiously awaiting your exlanation on this one.
Okay, let me 'spain this to you one more time. As the stock market was in a free fall Bernanke started QE1 (Quantitative Easement ONE) which ended in March 2010 and did boost the stock market which crashed just as soon as QE1 ended. In late 2010 (after the election) they tried in again and again, right after QE2 ended in June 2011 the stock market crashed again. Since then the market has been trending upwards, not based on wish-washy Speaker Bonehead, but because investors are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and they can not see Obama there.
Now, there are at least six factors in the stock market and yes, the investors still see that light getting brighter but they also see a double-dip recession which is all set up and unless Mitt Romney could take over the White House TONIGHT, will still happen.
What will determine the severity of the upcoming recession is who is in the White House at the end of January. If it is, and I don't think this is very possible, Obama, it will continue for another four years! And then we will look like Greece!!!
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#119014 Oct 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Stupid Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Why is Obama still using the same number that e-verify flagged?
Answer: He is not using the same number. He is using a different number. The number that the birthers checked was cancelled. Obama is not using it any more. He is using a new number, one that has not been released.

The reason that the E-Verify check failed was because the number was cancelled. Oh, and 2+2=4.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#119016 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is spam. It is an exact copy of what was posted before.

And, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and "don't give a (swear word deleted)..." Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example?

The answer to your question about the raised seal is that it does not come out on a pdf scan of a Hawaii birth certificate. If you claim that it would be visible on a pdf scan of a Hawaii birth certificate please show an example. A scan put into pdf, not a photograph showed in jpg.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#119017 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this story?
Video:Benghazi Attack Was Botched Kidnapping To Trade Blind Sheik
http://www.giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
I think this is very plausible.
Great video

Thanks
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#119018 Oct 19, 2012
REALCLEAR MAP: Romney takes first lead in electoral college...

Closing 26-point gap, Romney's favorability rating tops Obama's for first time...

PA SHOCK POLL: R 49% O 45%...

VA: R 50% O 47%...

FL: R 51% O 46%...

FL paper that backed Obama in '08 switches to Romney... Ahead of Election, President Stops Releasing 'Stimulus' Reports...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min smile n wave 1,580,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 4 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 4 hr Donald Supporter 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 5 hr gracew 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 11,174
A Different White House. 6 hr The Right Guy 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance