BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118821 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this article does not say who's signs were stolen or vandalized.
Campaign signs vandalized, stolen: Both parties ask for people to respect other's property
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:22 pm
Lisa Collacott lcollacott@ourcoloradonews.com | 0 comments
The vandalism and theft of campaign signs has recently been occurring in the Gleneagle area and in Colorado Springs.
A joint press release was issued by the El Paso County [Colorado] Republican and Democratic parties Oct. 9 asking the community to respect the property of others and their individual beliefs.
“Emotions run high during the election season and we all want to support our candidates,” Kathleen Ricker, chair of the El Paso County Republican Party, said.“Showing that support, however, should never include destroying the opposition's campaign signs. It is a crime to steal or destroy signs.”
http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/elections/el_p...
Zaniness of Obama Voters
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118824 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue, how do you know that Republicans are not trashing their own signs to attract sympathy, and therefore, votes? It's not a bad strategy, as destroying the opponents' signs is very counter-productive, no? As I just said, it could easily produce the opposite reaction, namely, attract voters.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118829 Oct 19, 2012
Barack WhosGay Obama wrote:
After Romney wins the election will Romney have the justice department open an investigation into Obama's forged birth certicate and draft card ?
They should, and make sure it NEVER happens again. Look at the damage he has done.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118830 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am able to look at things as they are, analyse them, and come to a conclusion I don't like. That's called reality. For example, if I were trailing 162-0, I'd admit I'm not a winner. You can't. Everyone's dishonest except you. Romney may well win and the so-called "sheeple" won't cry fraud, they'll just wince and take their medicine. But before his fatal first debate, and when Obama was way ahead and sure to win, you guys were already shouting fraud.
To know that Romney may win thanks to votes from the lowest common denominators anddredges of American society like you and your foul-mouthed gun-totng birther birfoon bunch is not fraudulent, no, it's disgusting and very worrisome. I'll take fraud over you slugs any day.
You're able to look at things as they are.....BS! You're such a hypocrite jacqazz. One minute you talk out of one side of your neck and the next, you're talking out of the other side of your neck. You'll take fraud over us any day? Well, better enjoy it jacqazz, there's only a few days left. Always remember jacqazz, you had a choice way back in this thread.....act like an azz, get treated like an azz. You made your choice and now you're whining about it. Tough. Go {////////> yourself!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118831 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
====
Guru wrote:
NO on all counts.
<quoted text>
Hey Guru, You must realize a few things about Terri Tunna. First she CLAIMS to be an ultra-conservative, from a blue-blood, multi-generational Republican family. Next, she cherry picks her data to support the progressive agenda. Which also includes data indexed to inflation. If the index data support Obama, it is good. If the index does not support Obama, it just didn't happen.
She is also super critical of spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. sew eye started two mispell words, etc. and when she wood swallow my Red Hearings eye started too call her Terri Tunna!
OK thanks...I am new in here, and am usually in teh Hawaii topix...but am well versed on this issue regarding obama. Thanks for the heads up! These lefty's are a real handful ...man, they are a slimey bunch. She must be old tuna ...I can smell her from here!~

lol!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118836 Oct 19, 2012
For Sioux.

Okay, I've corrected you on I.D. cards, on illegal aliens, but forgot to prove to you that sex changes are covered by our health care plan here. See:

www.torchlight.ca/news/funding.htm

So, go ahead and shoot, I'm ready for your name-calling and obscenity and gay innuendoes. It's what the ignorants do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118838 Oct 19, 2012
Why do we even waste our time, effort and money?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/19/afgha...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118839 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
They should, and make sure it NEVER happens again. Look at the damage he has done.
Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices that were sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.

Obama's birth certificate was not forged. Only birther "experts"---who have not proved that they are experts and who certainly have not showed that they are fair and impartial---have said so. Such conservative leaders as Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review do not believe them. And neither does the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona, who accepted Hawaii's confirmation that he was born there and it confirmation of all the facts on Obama's long form birth certificate, and how ruled that Obama will be on the ballot in Arizona in November.

However, the published image of the draft card probably was forged. It was never in Obama's possession. The birther, who said that he got it from the Selective Service Administration during the Bush Administration, is the one with the means, opportunity and motive to forge it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118842 Oct 19, 2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118844 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Sioux.
Okay, I've corrected you on I.D. cards, on illegal aliens, but forgot to prove to you that sex changes are covered by our health care plan here. See:
So, go ahead and shoot, I'm ready for your name-calling and obscenity and gay innuendoes. It's what the ignorants do.
Dang jacqazz, you don't have any trouble letting go of things, do you? How far back did you go to find a post from Sioux? I haven't seen her post lately. I take it she got you good? Good for her.

Location hidden

#118846 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Sioux.
I wonder if sex change operations will be given priority over heart operations?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118847 Oct 19, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
OK thanks...I am new in here, and am usually in teh Hawaii topix...but am well versed on this issue regarding obama. Thanks for the heads up! These lefty's are a real handful ...man, they are a slimey bunch. She must be old tuna ...I can smell her from here!~
lol!
You may be new, guru (what an inappropriate moniker!) however your name-calling and foul-mouthed prose is nothing new herer in Topix, it's the "cri de guerre" of birther birfoons. You're versed in very little. Incidentally, and just so you understand,(typing this slowly so you can catch up), here is an example of points vs percentages. A number goes from 30 to 48. That is an 18-point gain, NOT an 18% gain as you believe. If you want to say it in percentages, it is a 60% gain. Get it?

Location hidden

#118849 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, this article does not mention party affiliations (they usually do not if the suspect is a Democrat) but I did look it up and Eric Hammer is a DEMOCRAT so it is same to assume that Alexander Gaguine is likewise a DEMOCRAT!!!
<quoted text>
I still contend that the vast majority of dirty politics are done by the Looney-Toonet-Lefties.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. territory exceeds 9 million sq km. Population, about 310 million. So, to prove that Dems commit more election fraud and damage, you cite 2 incidents of election signs destruction. Bravo.
I searched for over a half hour and I could not find ANY incident against a Democrat. NOT ONE!! And the only one I could find done apparently by a Republican/Conservative was putting "happy faces" on a Republican candidates posters.
I am fair and balanced and If I could find one done by a Republican/Conservative against a Democrat/Liberal/Progressive, I would have posted it.
Soooo, can you find one and post it for us? I have asked you before and you don't even attempt to! How come?

Location hidden

#118850 Oct 19, 2012
Oh Jacques, the latest Gallup poll has Romney up and additional point. It is now Romney 52 v. Obama 45!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118851 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang jacqazz, you don't have any trouble letting go of things, do you? How far back did you go to find a post from Sioux? I haven't seen her post lately. I take it she got you good? Good for her.
I didn't go back, did not have to. She had, however, given a list with about 12 items on it concerning Canada, and wrong, and proven wrong on every one of them. Told her so, with ample proof, and her comeback, typical obscene name-calling LRS comeback, did not disappoint. Was she wrong? Well, she never said she was. How is it lying (both meanings of lying apply here) in that septic tank with her? Don't you long to slither back under that favourite rock of yours? Do you think that Romney would even look sideways at you or your birther ilk?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118853 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if sex change operations will be given priority over heart operations?
Who knows, but at least 100% of Canadians are eligible for them at no cost except for taxes we pay.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118854 Oct 19, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck what you say, PERIOD!
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
I'll take your response as a NO, you still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal.
Do you consider those pencil marks, along with the handwritten signatures on Obama's long form birth certificate, to be the equivalent of half of the information on the document?
Just can't muster the yes or no answer that was called for, huh?
Stop posting your SPAM, as it is pure BS!
Re: "I don't give a..."

For the benefit of any person who may be visiting this site to determine the facts, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and say "I don't give a..."

Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example? Or, does this example confirm what Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review said about birthers: That they are crazy.

For the benefit of the person who posted. I do not post for you. I post for any person who may be visiting this site to actually determine the facts.

The gist of my earlier reply is that the pencil notes and the signatures may be what Fukino was referring to, or she may simply have misremembered the details.

However, she was not alone in saying that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate. At least two others said that they saw it: Registrar Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy. For the birth certificate not to be in the files and not to say that Obama was born in Hawaii, all three of them would have to be lying.

And one other person must have seen it, the clerk who filled in the computer form that generated the long-form birth certificate. That is done by the clerk looking at the document in the files and entering that information onto the computer form. Thus there must be a document in the files and it must say that Obama was born in Hawaii. Recently Onaka confirmed that again, saying that he had again compared Obama's birth certificate with the document in the files and that the facts MATCH.

Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.

Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the facts above.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#118855 Oct 19, 2012
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE TEABAG

Joe Teabagger gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot
full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for
minimum water quality standards.

He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His
medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure
their safety and work as advertised.

All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers
medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their
employers for paid medical insurance, now joe gets it too. He prepares
his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. joe's bacon is safe to
eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing
industry.

joe Teabagger takes his morning shower reaching for his shampoo; His bottle is
properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents
because some liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting
on his body and how much it contained. Joe T dresses, walks outside and
takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree-
hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our
air.

He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to
work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation
fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public
transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
contributor.

Joe T begins his work day; he has a good job with excellent pay,
medicals benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some
liberal union members fought and died for these working standards.
joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't
want his employees to call the union.

If joe Teabagger is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed he'll get a worker
compensation or unemployment check because some liberal didn't think
he should loose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noon time, Joe needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some
bills. joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some
liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who
ruined the banking system before the depression.
joe has to pay his Fannie Mae underwritten Mortgage and his below
market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that
joe T and the government would be better off if he was educated and
earned more money over his lifetime.

Joe Teabagger is home from work, he plans to visit his father this evening at
his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to
dad's; his car is among the safest in the world because some liberal
fought for car safety standards.

He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live
in the house financed by Farmers Home Administration because bankers
didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electric until
some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and
demanded rural electrification.(Those rural Republicans would still
be sitting in the dark)

He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social
Security and his union pension because some liberal made sure he could
take care of himself so joe T wouldn't have to. After his visit with dad
he gets back in his car for the ride home.

He turns on a radio talk show, the host keeps saying that liberals
are bad and conservatives are good (He doesn't tell joe teabagger that his
beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit
Joe enjoys throughout his day)joe T agrees, "We don't need those big
government liberals ruining our lives; after all, I'm a self-made man
who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I
have."

Proving
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide"
Barack Hussein Obama
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118856 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't go back, did not have to. She had, however, given a list with about 12 items on it concerning Canada, and wrong, and proven wrong on every one of them. Told her so, with ample proof, and her comeback, typical obscene name-calling LRS comeback, did not disappoint. Was she wrong? Well, she never said she was. How is it lying (both meanings of lying apply here) in that septic tank with her? Don't you long to slither back under that favourite rock of yours? Do you think that Romney would even look sideways at you or your birther ilk?
Actually, I think Romney would sit down and have a conversation with me along with many, many others. See, he's not worried about hiding something from the people like Omama. If he had time I think he'd sit and talk with most anyone who a genuine concern for America's future. BTW, I don't have a septic tank nor did I slither out from under a rock, I've been standing in your face from the beginning. More of your delusions on display. Your ego is your problem jacqazz as it requires daily petting. Get over yourself already. You're nothing special.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118857 Oct 19, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "I don't give a..."
For the benefit of any person who may be visiting this site to determine the facts, notice the reaction of a birther to the facts. It is to ignore them, swear, and say "I don't give a..."
Do you believe that this is an example of a rational, fair minded person? Would you like to be a birther, just like the person in this example? Or, does this example confirm what Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review said about birthers: That they are crazy.
For the benefit of the person who posted. I do not post for you. I post for any person who may be visiting this site to actually determine the facts.
The gist of my earlier reply is that the pencil notes and the signatures may be what Fukino was referring to, or she may simply have misremembered the details.
However, she was not alone in saying that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate. At least two others said that they saw it: Registrar Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy. For the birth certificate not to be in the files and not to say that Obama was born in Hawaii, all three of them would have to be lying.
And one other person must have seen it, the clerk who filled in the computer form that generated the long-form birth certificate. That is done by the clerk looking at the document in the files and entering that information onto the computer form. Thus there must be a document in the files and it must say that Obama was born in Hawaii. Recently Onaka confirmed that again, saying that he had again compared Obama's birth certificate with the document in the files and that the facts MATCH.
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.
The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.
Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the facts above.
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face! Facts? Laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr Negras all 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?