BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194781 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

spud

United States

#118859 Oct 19, 2012
Obama obviously doesn't like this country. He looks out of place in a red white and blue environment. I can picture him wrapped in some red yellow and green flag or something like that. He loves the power and the attention that comes with being president. His wife loves her unlimited vacation tab and her servants. They're on the ultimate power trip. That's why they will never come clean with his birthplace.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118860 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, how do you know that Republicans are not trashing their own signs to attract sympathy, and therefore, votes? It's not a bad strategy, as destroying the opponents' signs is very counter-productive, no? As I just said, it could easily produce the opposite reaction, namely, attract voters.
A good question and I can not 100% account for each and every case of vandalization but posts 118806 and 807 the perps were either identified as a Democrat or a supporter of a Democrat and it is safe to assume that the individuals who were putting "happy faces" on a Republican's signs were also supporters/Republicans.
Now, in the few cases of "racist" signs at TEA Party events the pictures seem to be plants. Most likely by Libtards to. You have a picture (#1) in this Huffington Post picture in which the "TEA Partier" is at the back of the protest, he his showing his sign to the rear (we have no idea what the other side says) which is deliberately facing the cameraman!!! To me it looks like he is a LIBERAL PLANT.
Same goes for picture #6. The other eight pictures are not racist (except in the sick minds of Libtards). Now this picture is, IMHO, RACIST but we do not know who made or posted it.
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2011/04/22/obama-a...

Location hidden

#118861 Oct 19, 2012
Now I have been to a half-dozen TEA Party events to include two at Lafayette Square across from the White House and at those two we had counter-protesters. I have never done a counter protest myself and I do not know anyone who has.
By in large Conservatives respect other's First Amendment rights and it is the Liberals who are intolerant of other's points of view. And the further left you are, the more bigoted you are!

Location hidden

#118862 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, but at least 100% of Canadians are eligible for them at no cost except for taxes we pay.
Ya know ten years ago Cosmo magazine survey 1,000 men and women and asked then what they would like to do if they were the opposite sex for the day and 100% of the women, who would be men for the day, wanted to have sex with another woman where was 100% of the men, who would be women for the day, also said they wanted to have sex with another woman. You see, no real man wants to get porked by another man regardless of what body he is in!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#118863 Oct 19, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But before his fatal first debate, and when Obama was way ahead and sure to win, you guys were already shouting fraud.
Obama was a fraud when he ran for Senate in Illinois, Sherlock.
That's a lot of years to hold onto lies and a phony made up life.

Location hidden

#118864 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE TEABAG
Joe Teabagger gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards.
He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His
medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and work as advertised.
All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers
medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their
employers for paid medical insurance, now joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. joe's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.
joe Teabagger takes his morning shower reaching for his shampoo; His bottle is properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents because some liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained. Joe T dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree-hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our air.
He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
contributor.
Joe T begins his work day; he has a good job with excellent pay,
medicals benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union. If joe Teabagger is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some liberal didn't think he should loose his home because of his temporary misfortune.
Joe Teabagger is home from work, he plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to dad's; his car is among the safest in the world because some liberal fought for car safety standards.
He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live
in the house financed by Farmers Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electric until some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.(Those rural Republicans would still be sitting in the dark)
He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social Security and his union pension because some liberal made sure he could take care of himself so joe T wouldn't have to. After his visit with dad he gets back in his car for the ride home.
He turns on a radio talk show, the host keeps saying that liberals
are bad and conservatives are good (He doesn't tell joe teabagger that his beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day)joe T agrees, "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives; after all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have." Proving "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide"
Barack Hussein Obama
Tell me, who should pay for you auto insurance? Should someone with a clean driving record have to pay the same high cost of auto insurance as a repeat DUI offender with multiple accidents on his record?
How about home insurance? Should WE pay for everyone's home insurance? Then why should I pay for someone else's health care?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#118865 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang jacqazz, you don't have any trouble letting go of things, do you? How far back did you go to find a post from Sioux? I haven't seen her post lately. I take it she got you good? Good for her.
Thank you. I have been working.
I have to work today too.
I may post later, but I have seen a huge drop in posts from the left lately.
I wonder why that is.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118867 Oct 19, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All children born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats are Natural Born US citizens, regardless of whether they are dual citizens or not.
Dual-citizen, not in compliance with post 118005. All children born in this nation of alien fathers are citizens of the father's country.
Citizenship is determined at the moment of birth.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118868 Oct 19, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
Everyone who is in the USA, citizens and visitors, including both legal and illegal aliens, have to obey the laws of the USA because they are under its jurisdiction. The only people who are in the USA and do not have to obey its laws are foreign diplomats and their families. They are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA; everyone else who is in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
"They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).
“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—--natural-born citizens.” Rep. John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. John Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), said:
“Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”(December 11, 2008 letter to constituent)
Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT), said:
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)
wrong, not according to post 118005.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118870 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She indeed does not belong to the body politic of Brazil. That's news?
While in Brazil, she is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her mother is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her father is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
"subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" is the US Constitution, aliens have never been subject to the Constitution.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118871 Oct 19, 2012
OBAMA CUTS DEAL WITH IRAN OVER NUKES

The source, who remains anonymous for security reasons and is highly placed in Iran’s regime, said that once Khamenei receives Obama’s guarantees, he will authorize an announcement by Iran on a solution to the nuclear crisis before the U.S. presidential elections.

The agreement calls for Iran to announce a temporary halt to partial uranium enrichment after which the U.S. will remove many of its sanctions, including those on the Iranian central bank, no later than by the Iranian New Year in March. Iran is in the throes of massive inflation and citizen unrest because of the sanctions.

As reported exclusively by WND Oct. 4, a three-person delegation led by a woman on behalf of the Obama administration traveled to Qatar about Oct. 1 and met with Iranian counterparts, including Ali Akbar Velayati, the former foreign minister of the Islamic regime and a close adviser to Khamenei on international matters.

In the meeting, according to the source, the U.S. delegation urged an announcement, even if only on a temporary nuclear deal, before the U.S. elections to help Obama get re-elected.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-cuts-deal-wi...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118872 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, the latest Gallup poll has Romney up and additional point. It is now Romney 52 v. Obama 45!!!
I did not, do not, deny that poll, never did. But remember, even when Obama was 6 to 8 points ahead, I maintained it was anyone's race. But Romney's got the momentum at the moment, doesn't look good at all for Obama. Too bad.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#118873 Oct 19, 2012
Biden: Republican 'Bullets Are Aimed at You'

"Today's over-the-top rhetoric by Vice President Biden is disappointing, but not all that surprising," spokesman Brendan Buck said in an email.

"In the absence of a vision or plan to move the country forward, the vice president is left only with ugly political attacks beneath the dignity of the office he occupies."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Biden Says Republican 'bullets Are Aimed at You'
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118874 Oct 19, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She indeed does not belong to the body politic of Brazil. That's news?
While in Brazil, she is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her mother is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
While in Brazil, her father is under WHICH COUNTRY'S JURISDICTION?
A) The US
B) Ireland
C) Germany
D) Brazil
who cares, according to your post 118005 none are US Citizens.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118876 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE TEABAG
Joe Teabagger gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards.
He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His
medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure
their safety and work as advertised.
All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers
medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their
employers for paid medical insurance, now joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. joe's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.
joe Teabagger takes his morning shower reaching for his shampoo; His bottle is properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents because some liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained. Joe T dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree-hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting ourair.
He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
contributor.
Joe T begins his work day; he has a good job with excellent pay,
medicals benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some liberal union members fought and died for these working standards.
joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't
want his employees to call the union.
If joe Teabagger is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some liberal didn't think he should loose his home because of his temporary misfortune.
It's noon time, Joe needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some
bills. joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some
liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who
ruined the banking system before the depression.
joe has to pay his Fannie Mae underwritten Mortgage and his below
market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that joe T and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.
Joe Teabagger is home from work, he plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to dad's; his car is among the safest in the world because some liberal fought for car safety standards.
The house didn't have electric until some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.(Those rural Republicans would still be sitting in the dark)
He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social Security and his union pension because some liberal made sure he could take care of himself so joe T wouldn't have to. After his visit with dad he gets back in his car for the ride home.
He turns on a radio talk show, the host keeps saying that liberals
are bad and conservatives are good (He doesn't tell joe teabagger that his beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day)joe T agrees, "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives; after all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have."
Proving "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide"
Barack Hussein Obama
So well presented...and true. I would like a conservative here to tell us about ONE piece of social legislation for the simple folks instead of the rich brought about by Republicans in the last 100 years. ONE.(Sorry, had to remove one sentence fr ur text to make room.(farmers'...)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118879 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" is the US Constitution, aliens have never been subject to the Constitution.
Information like that causes their heads to explode.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118880 Oct 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think Romney would sit down and have a conversation with me along with many, many others. See, he's not worried about hiding something from the people like Omama. If he had time I think he'd sit and talk with most anyone who a genuine concern for America's future. BTW, I don't have a septic tank nor did I slither out from under a rock, I've been standing in your face from the beginning. More of your delusions on display. Your ego is your problem jacqazz as it requires daily petting. Get over yourself already. You're nothing special.
So, when speaking with Romney about, let's say, his political opponents, you would freely come out with "those dumabazzbastards, dumbazzbitches, buttflappers, shatazzes, rip their hearts through their azzes...etc?"

If you have defend your slitering and slug-like behaviour and your favourite rock, then there is a lot of truth to it. Romney would not even remain in the same room, much less the same county as the likes of you and your just-plain-indecent birther gang. And just watch how he will lose you and your tea bagger ilk if he is elected.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118882 Oct 19, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dual-citizen, not in compliance with post 118005. All children born in this nation of alien fathers are citizens of the father's country.
Citizenship is determined at the moment of birth.
Dual citizens born in the USA are Natural Born Citizens just like the children born in the USA of US citizens and other children born in the USA of foreign parents who are not dual citizens. The meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

Oh, and we have already had before Obama at least one president who was a dual citizen at birth, Woodrow Wilson (USA/Britain) and one president who was probably a dual citizen, Dwight D. Eisenhower (USA/Germany due to old German laws making the grandchildren of its citizens German citizens).

The idea that dual citizenship can affect Natural Born Citizen is supremely nutty because it is based on the idea that a foreign law---a law that a foreign country can change at its will---affects whether or not a child born in the USA like millions of others can become president of the USA.

Well, if a foreign law making someone according to its law a citizen of that country could affect Natural Born status, Mexico could simply pass a law that every child born in Texas was also a Mexican citizen, and that according to you would make them all not eligible to be president.

Yes, a US-born child born of a foreign parent can legally be a citizen of that country as well as a Natural Born Citizen of the USA. But the fact that she or he has that dual citizenship does not affect US Natural Born Citizen status.

Oh, and Howard and Bingham and Trumbull did not say that it affected the matter either, nor did they say that jurisdiction was affected by the citizenship of the parent. Want to see the quotations again?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118883 Oct 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, who should pay for you auto insurance? Should someone with a clean driving record have to pay the same high cost of auto insurance as a repeat DUI offender with multiple accidents on his record?
How about home insurance? Should WE pay for everyone's home insurance? Then why should I pay for someone else's health care?
Why should you pay for someone else's highway? For someone else's armed forcesd? For someone else's foreign service? For someone else's meat inspectors? For someone else's social security? For someone else's police? For someone else's coast guard? For someone else's mentally handicapped care? Etc etc. Why?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118884 Oct 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I have been working.
I have to work today too.
I may post later, but I have seen a huge drop in posts from the left lately.
I wonder why that is.
Well, were you working when you posted those lies that I refuted, every one of them? Were you working when, confronted with real facts, you came right back with name-calling and abuse? Were you too busy to just say, "hey, you're right about this, sorry". I didn't expect you to, so no surprise there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,264,861
abby8-4-15 54 min blunt advice 9
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min forgotten memories 6,263
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 52,074
amy 8-4 1 hr blunt advice 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,317
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,199
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages