BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
105,181 - 105,200 of 174,672 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Even Bob Beckel now says it's over, so stick a fork in Obama...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"DARE YOU to prove the measure of the U.S. equity markets is anywhere near 11,000. Name ANY financial economist who would support that claim. It is so patently laughable as to be bogus on its face."
====
<quoted text>
You have failed miserably, and embarrassed yourself by your lack of knowledge of Finance in the process.
There is ABSOLUTELY no measure of the U.S. equity markets that has been at 13,760 or 14,000 or even remotely close. How pathetic that you cannot find a single finance economist who would suggest the U.S. equity markets have ever reached that kind of level.
=
BTW, what deflator would you use to obtain the most accurate result? Where is that deflator published?
are you nuts? The DOW hit an all time high of just over 14,000 in Sept of '07.

By the way, I will go one on one with you on finance, real estate, you name it any day in here. My other Topix posts are all about real estate. I will also put my net worth against yours anytime.

Here lady, you need a good stiff one...this might do it for you:

"Recs

"LOOKING BACK AT THE DOW'S ALL TIME HIGH IN OCT 2007"

By Alex Planes | More Articles
October 9, 2012 | Comments (0)
Watch stocks you care about

The single, easiest way to keep track of all the stocks that matter...

Your own personalized stock watchlist!

It's a 100% FREE Motley Fool service...

Click Here Now

On this day in economic and financial history...

Five years ago, on Oct. 9, 2007, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEX:^DJI ) closed at an all-time high of 14,164.53. It was the first and only time the Dow has ever closed above 14,100 points. Exactly one year later, as the financial crisis deepened, the Dow suffered one of the worst point losses in its history, falling 679 points on Oct. 9, 2008.

The five years leading up to the Dow's all-time high saw the index nearly double in value. The five years following that peak were marked by a deep bear market and a long rebound. Five years later, the Dow is only 4% lower than its all-time high. Long-term investors know that a new record is inevitable. They only wonder when it will be reached..."

...you must be on drugs. Stick to what you know, which is absolutely nothing.
MyTwoCents

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
GURU PREDICTION #1 -in this blog...
AFTER OBAMA GETS ROUNDLY DEFEATED ON NOV 6TH, THE SALES OF PROSAC TO DEMOCRATS WILL SOAR TO ALL TIME HIGHS!
The word "democrats in depression" will become a new word.
;)
An ASSURANCE, not a prediction: you won't even show up here on Nov 7th. The other whiny pusses will be bleating about cheating and will be in full-on birther tantrum mode.
G
U
A
R
A
N
T
E
E
D
.period

>
MyTwoCents

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
smEllen wrote:
Those things are possible, as is a US Constitutional amendment to overturn a US Supreme Court ruling, but they will never happen.
You do realize the 14th contained the Citizenship Clause, right? Then you also know the Citizenship Clause did overturn a Supreme Court's previous ruling, right? And you expect people to actually listen to you?????? LMAO
Since in essence you agree, what thefuch is your point?

>

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, even welfare recipients got a 22% cut in benefits right after Obama usurped the office.
So they'd be lying also if they said they're better off today.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
re: the Alfred E. Smith dinner just now in DC...
Romney got far more applause than obama did...by far in fact. obama seemed depressed. Romney was on target and was much more upbeat. Romney hit all his lines and was funny, obama missed badly in his speech, and people were clapping more because they had to than because of what he said.
ROMNEY: 75%
obama 25%...maybe. He is out folks.
Romney was really funny and the crowd loved it.
The crowd was polite to Obama.
:)
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
An ASSURANCE, not a prediction: you won't even show up here on Nov 7th. The other whiny pusses will be bleating about cheating and will be in full-on birther tantrum mode.
G
U
A
R
A
N
T
E
E
D
.period

I
>
I will be here. You will be gone, and so will obama. Count on it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

These flappers that support Omama do not support him because they think he's good for America. Instead, just the opposite is true, they support Omama because, like Omama, they are against America and wish to see it in ruins. Make no mistake about it. What fools to wake the sleeping GIANT.
MyTwoCents

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...easy to prove.
I said "adjusted for inflation"- I am sure you don't even know what that means. That is well know lady. I got out of the market at 13,760, way back in 2007. Then it hit 14,000+ and dropped like a rock 9 weeks later. Our inflation rate is far higher than the 1%-2% rate they tout. That is due to the massive amount of printing that obama has done-$6 TRILLION in 3.6 years. It is all out there, but I am not going to educate you further, do you own research. Look at M3, and above.
Fact is, once the transfer to Mitt happens, and the money is released, the velocity of money will increase and inflation as you think you know it will increase dramatically. A little inflation is needed and is good, but rates will rise to quell it.
Nope, you are too easy....give me something harder to refute.
What orifice do you pull these specious and wildly stupid ideas from?

>
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
smEllen wrote:
Those things are possible, as is a US Constitutional amendment to overturn a US Supreme Court ruling, but they will never happen.
You do realize the 14th contained the Citizenship Clause, right? Then you also know the Citizenship Clause did overturn a Supreme Court's previous ruling, right? And you expect people to actually listen to you?????? LMAO
The discussion was about whether anything other than the US Supreme Court reversing itself could overturn the US Supreme Court's ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.

Indeed a US Constitutional Amendment can and in at least two cases---the Dredd Scott decision, which you mention, and the US Supreme Court's on the income tax---in fact did overturn the rulings of the US Supreme Court. I have said that it is possible, and it is. But it is extremely difficult and in this case highly unlikely. It requires a two-thirds vote of both houses and three-quarters of state legislatures, and no one in Congress has even proposed holding committee hearings on such a proposed Amendment.

It is possible, but it is not at all likely.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
Even Bob Beckel now says it's over, so stick a fork in Obama...
lol...nailed it!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
G
U
A
R
A
N
T
E
E
D
.period
>
LOL
Romney has already won.
"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
Since in essence you agree, what thefuch is your point?
>
"Those things will NEVER happen"! Try reading before posting.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mobarf, are you trying to give orders? Everything you post I consider trash. All of it....BS! Go back to writing fiction or playing with your chemistry set. pigeon
LRS wrote:
Mobarf, AND you're supposed to be the patent consultant?
It's a straightforward fact pattern. An appropriate response should be based on a rudimentary understanding of patent law.

Oops! LRS is utterly clueless concerning patent law and practice.

How sad. Especially since he thinks he's such a big wheel.(Delusions of grandeur, a common trait among birfoons.)

LRS:"Mobarf, AND you're supposed to be the patent consultant?"

Since LRS doesn't know diddly about patent law, how would he know?

He cannot even answer a simple patent/IP question. Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS sounds like he doesn't have a clue the appropriate answer. Obviously he never passed a bar exam.
<quoted text>
HIJ Corp., just patented an oilfield lubricant, claiming a mixture, comprised of components A, B, and C. WXY Corp patented a superior formula, claiming a formula consisting of A, B, C, and D. D is a new compound of which WXY also holds a “composition of matter” patent – they have patented the compound itself. Your oil drilling company is struggling on a new critical project. WXY’s formulation solves all of your problems. HIJ’s formulation does not solve your problems. You hear through the grapevine that your main competitor, Evil Empire, Inc., is engaged in negotiations for an exclusive license to WXY’s formulation. If Evil Empire secures the license and uses the new formulation, it will most likely put you out of business. John Smith, CEO of WXY calls you on the phone and asks if you are interested in an exclusive license. He is eccentric and only wishes to license one company with an exclusive license. You can beat Evil Empire’s price, and they cannot afford to top your best offer. All you have to do is beat their offer, but WXY’s asking price is all you can afford. Your team of lawyers correctly informs you that both of WXY’s patent are “bulletproof” and can withstand any validity challenge in the federal courts. What is your response to John Smith’s offer?
The answer is really simple. One or two sentences will do. Admit it; UR clueless.
The class is waiting, BirfoonBOY.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
These flappers that support Omama do not support him because they think he's good for America. Instead, just the opposite is true, they support Omama because, like Omama, they are against America and wish to see it in ruins. Make no mistake about it. What fools to wake the sleeping GIANT.
Post of the day.

"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's a straightforward fact pattern. An appropriate response should be based on a rudimentary understanding of patent law.
Oops! LRS is utterly clueless concerning patent law and practice.
How sad. Especially since he thinks he's such a big wheel.(Delusions of grandeur, a common trait among birfoons.)
LRS:"Mobarf, AND you're supposed to be the patent consultant?"
Since LRS doesn't know diddly about patent law, how would he know?
He cannot even answer a simple patent/IP question. Sad.
<quoted text>
The class is waiting, BirfoonBOY.
Tell the "class" (imaginary friends or what?) to call my office and make an appointment. I should be able to get to them within a year, I'm a busy man! You're full of it Slobarf.
MyTwoCents

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
You are one batshit crazy, fuchedup individual.

>
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
ditto that !
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
What orifice do you pull these specious and wildly stupid ideas from?
>
...your ass. Where your so-called brains are.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
women: R-48% O-48%
Romney is up 18% in the last several days alone. Sorry about that... COCK.
You a guru? That's 18 points, not 18%, Einstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,080,451
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 68,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Efrat 67,979
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min edogxxx 97,541
Abby 7-26 51 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-26 53 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,799
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••