BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
105,021 - 105,040 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

BUSTED Birfer wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
Kentucky Klown, have you found it yet? The aegis is on birfoons, not anyone else.

Remember?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not discussing the facts.
<quoted text>
She doesn't get it. We HAVE BEEN discussing the facts for four years. It is now up to this election ..... and it does not look good for Obummer Boy. It's like 1980 all over again except for the fact it will not be the White Peanut Man but the Black Peanut Man getting the boot. And for the very same reason too! Libtards never learn!
You claim to have discussed the facts. But you certainly have not disproved the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers that were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii (and only the DOH could send those notices in 1961). And your only explanation for Fuddy, Onaka and Fukino saying that there is a birth certificate in the files and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii is to claim that all three are lying.

You say that you have discussed over the years, but you really haven't discussed, the nutty idea that Obama's mother traveled late in pregnancy at high risk (stillbirth and Yellow Fever) and huge expense to give birth in Kenya---when the government of Kenya says that it never happened.

As for the election, Obama may lose---that is certainly possible. But it will not be because of the crazy notion that Obama was born in a foreign country or because of the wrong legal theory that to be a Natural Born US Citizen requires two citizen parents.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever parachute Aussie-style and land on your head?
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your stupid azz games are done, you lost. A pollock trying to understand the U.S. Constitution; therein lies the problem! LMAO pigeon
It's play law that is a children's game.

It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.

Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.

She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?

It's a straightforward question of law with a simple answer. The problem is birfoon play law crashes and burns when applied to this question.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither of you can answer because children's fantasy play law always crashes and burns.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Some current headlines.
NO SURPRISE: Jobless claims rise 46,000...
MISSING STATE FOUND?
Welfare costs $1,030,000,000,000...
Under Obama, for every $7 brought in by gov't,$11 spent...
We can no longer afford Obama!
It is time to change your hope, SHEEPLE!
Strange. Last month, when unemployment figures showed a decrease, birthers alledged that Obama had cooked the books in his favour. Oops, did he forget to do it this time?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Three points here. First of all California, for what ever reason, gave bed numbers for last month. Next, the Obama Administration knew it yet went ahead and published their data knowing it was fraudulent. And then we are in the Holiday Season hiring and for that reason alone more people should be getting jobs and there should be less unemployment claims!!!
Yep, there are 23-25 million Americans who are uneployed and guess who they will vote for next month?

Initial jobless claims jump 46,000 to 388,000, but there's an asterisk****

By Jim Puzzanghera
October 18, 2012, 7:47 a.m.
WASHINGTON -- After initial claims for unemployment surprisingly plunged to a 4 1/2-year low, they jumped sharply back up again last week to a two-month high, highlighting the volatility of the data and continued sluggish job growth.

There were 388,000 first-time jobless claims for the week ending Saturday, an increase of 46,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 342,000, the Labor Department said Thursday.

That earlier number was down significantly from the week before, and, coming after an unexpected drop in the August unemployment rate to 7.8%, fueled speculation among some conservatives that the Obama administration was manipulating the data to improve the president's reelection prospects.

Speculation that California was responsible for the big drop because it hadn't processed all its claims was denied by state officials.

The Labor Department said the big moves in the numbers were not because of any state, although new data showed a drop of 4,979 in first-time claims in California for the week ending Oct. 6 because of fewer layoffs in service and retail industries.
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river! Loony pigeon.
Thanks for agreeing in your own little crawling way. But I'll take it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown, have you found it yet? The aegis is on birfoons, not anyone else.
Remember?
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. Last month, when unemployment figures showed a decrease, birthers alledged that Obama had cooked the books in his favour. Oops, did he forget to do it this time?
LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You already have crosshairs perfectly centered on your forehead. LOL
KEYDUP, you should know that this is not loser wimp LRS's first "crosshairs" threat, nor his last. He likes that "crosshairs" expression. He's done it to me, to someone else here and you're the latest. LoL, he even said he would sue me, had already consulted his lawyer ha ha.

You served. You are head and shoulders above all those brass and politicians who sent you in harm's way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's play law that is a children's game.
It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?
It's a straightforward question of law with a simple answer. The problem is birfoon play law crashes and burns when applied to this question.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.
FOOL!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
KEYDUP, you should know that this is not loser wimp LRS's first "crosshairs" threat, nor his last. He likes that "crosshairs" expression. He's done it to me, to someone else here and you're the latest. LoL, he even said he would sue me, had already consulted his lawyer ha ha.
You served. You are head and shoulders above all those brass and politicians who sent you in harm's way.
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for agreeing in your own little crawling way. But I'll take it.
LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Bomb Plot suspect should have been hung yesterday in the streets.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Traitors should be shot on the spot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
Dipshat!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LMAO @ dipshat!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 15 min _Zoey_ 263
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,083,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••