BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118535 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118536 Oct 18, 2012
Bomb Plot suspect should have been hung yesterday in the streets.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118537 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118538 Oct 18, 2012
Traitors should be shot on the spot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118539 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.
<quoted text>
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
Dipshat!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118540 Oct 18, 2012
LMAO @ dipshat!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118541 Oct 18, 2012
We're taking our country back.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral.
Swing states trending toward Romney.
"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118543 Oct 18, 2012
Is wittle jacqazz agitated again? Aw....tissue? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118544 Oct 18, 2012
Ah, silence is golden.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118545 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but he was born a natural born US citizen per US law in the United States of America.
Foreign law is worth diddly squat in the US.
BTW, BirfoonBoy, post 118005 concerned Justice Stephen Field's opinion in the ruling of Look Tin Sing, where it was ruled that LTS was born COMPLETELY under US jurisdiction though born of alien parents.
Capisce?
Look Tin Sing was a natural born citizen.
Wong Kim Ark was a natural born citizen.
Barack H. Obama is a natural born citizen.
Sorry.
<quoted text>
How can the above be natural born citizens, they were born citizens of their father's nation, not in compliance with your post (118005).

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118546 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Instead we're going to spend millions in taxpayer dollars taking him to court and then feeding the SOB while he's locked up.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118547 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who is IN the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
Wrong!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118548 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And born a natural born citizen of the United States. That's the LAW.
<quoted text>
No, All persons born in this country and subject to a foreign power can't be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
(See post 118005)
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

#118549 Oct 18, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How can the above be natural born citizens, they were born citizens of their father's nation, not in compliance with your post (118005).
Not in compliance with BirfoonBoy's fractured comprehension of my post. Operation of foreign law cannot control US law. Foreign law cannot "strip away" the citizenship af a born US citizen.

A child is born in the US to an Irish mother and a German father residing in the US. According to US law, the child is born a US citizen. According to irish and German law, the child is respectively a citizen of Ireland and Germany.

They go on vacation to Brazil. Which country is the father under the jurisdiction of? The mother? The child?

Dolt.
wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but he was born a natural born US citizen per US law in the United States of America.
Foreign law is worth diddly squat in the US.
BTW, BirfoonBoy, post 118005 concerned Justice Stephen Field's opinion in the ruling of Look Tin Sing, where it was ruled that LTS was born COMPLETELY under US jurisdiction though born of alien parents.
Capisce?
Look Tin Sing was a natural born citizen.
Wong Kim Ark was a natural born citizen.
Barack H. Obama is a natural born citizen.
Sorry.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118550 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
You're one tough customer, LRS.

LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118551 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
Traitors should be shot on the spot.
Why are you pronouncing your own death sentence?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118552 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "subjects of a foreign power" clause in the 14th Amendment.
(Not in the Civil Rights Act of 1866 either.)
Learn how to read, please!
<quoted text>
How does that there water taste, Puss!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118553 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshat!!!

...is what spilled from your head.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118554 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?
What's so difficult about the question, Mr. "Justice" Dale?
You da "Justice"!
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah, you lost, Puss!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118555 Oct 18, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in compliance with BirfoonBoy's fractured comprehension of my post. Operation of foreign law cannot control US law. Foreign law cannot "strip away" the citizenship af a born US citizen.
A child is born in the US to an Irish mother and a German father residing in the US. According to US law, the child is born a US citizen. According to irish and German law, the child is respectively a citizen of Ireland and Germany.
They go on vacation to Brazil. Which country is the father under the jurisdiction of? The mother? The child?
Dolt.
<quoted text>
Puss, you lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghost 1,173,841
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr squirrel 1,344
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 7 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 7 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 8 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]