BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118505 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He da Justice and you da dipshat!
And neither of you can answer because children's fantasy play law always crashes and burns.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.

Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.

She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?

What's so difficult about the question, Mr. "Justice" Dale?
You da "Justice"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118506 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget the pencil marks. They were handwritten. More importantly, Fukino was just ONE of the three Hawaii officials that we know all of whom have seen the original birth certificate in the file. Fukino, Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy. All of whom say that the is a birth certificate in the file and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.
In addition, there is a fourth official, whose name is not known, the clerk who filled in the computer form that generated the short-form birth certificate. That is done by a clerk looking at the document in the files and filling in the facts on the computer form. If there were no original document in the files, that could not be done. And if the original document did not show that Obama was born in Honolulu, the clerk could not enter "Honolulu." But she or he did enter Honolulu.
So we have at least four witnesses, and there is the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about a birth recently in Hawaii to a woman named Stanley.( http://web.archive.org/web/20110722055908/htt... ).
In addition to this evidence, there is the birth notices that were sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961. Only the DOH could send notices to the section of the papers called "Health Bureau Statistics," where Obama's notice appeared, and the DOH only sent those notices for births that it had issued birth certificates for, and it only issued birth certificates for births in Hawaii. Hawaii law did not allow birth notices to be issued for births outside of Hawaii until 1982.
In addition to this proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, there is absolutely no proof that he was born in any foreign country.
It should be obvious that a child born outside of the USA requires either a US visa on a foreign passport or to be entered on the motherís US passport to get to the USA. This is not only the case now, it was the case in the 1960s as well.
Those documents or the applications for them would still exist and would have been found easily IF Obama was born outside of the USA. But no such document has been found. The Kenyan government, btw, has stated that it did an investigation of the claims that Obama was born there, and it determined that the claims are not true.
LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118507 Oct 18, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.

Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the facts above.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118508 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither of you can answer because children's fantasy play law always crashes and burns.
<quoted text>
You and your stupid azz games are done, you lost. A pollock trying to understand the U.S. Constitution; therein lies the problem! LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118509 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has shown both his short form birth certificate (which is sufficient, it is the legal birth certificate of Hawaii, used by thousands of people to get their US passports every year), and his long form birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent it to him and that ALL the facts on it are correct, and this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the newspapers of Hawaii by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.
The fact that the raised seal does not show up on a computer scan of the document put into PDF does not disprove:(1) the short form birth certificate; (2) the long form birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data; (3) the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961; (4) the fact that Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country and the notion that Obama's mother would have traveled thousands of miles (much less tens of thousands to Kenya, which has said, BTW, that Obama was not born there) ALONE is highly unlikely.
Once again, the fact that a scan put into PDF does not pick up the raised seal does not disprove the facts above.
LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118510 Oct 18, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
look, Ann Coulter is often wrong. She even said that last night on Bill Maher. She said Romney would never get this far, and now he is leading Gallup by 51% to 45% for obama. Again, I could go on, but you are just quoting everybody on the planet and not giving facts like I am. Cutting and pasting can go on forever, and your sources are weak at best. Again, nice try.
I agree that she is often wrong. But she is not alone.

She AND Glenn Beck AND Bill O'Reilly AND the National Review (and the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal, and the Economist magazine) all do not believe Sheriff Joe, and Rush Limbaugh will not even discuss it. That shows a trend.

Rational people, like the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona, who asked Hawaii to confirm that it has Obama's birth certificate and to confirm that some of the facts on it are accurate (Hawaii actually confirmed ALL the facts on Obama's birth certificate), and Hawaii does that, and the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona accepts that as evidence. And nobody in Congress is calling for an investigation. That means that they believe the Hawaii birth certificate, and the confirmation of the facts on it by the officials in Hawaii, and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers----and they do not believe Sheriff Joe and the birther "experts."
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118511 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
You are not discussing the facts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118513 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that she is often wrong. But she is not alone.
She AND Glenn Beck AND Bill O'Reilly AND the National Review (and the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal, and the Economist magazine) all do not believe Sheriff Joe, and Rush Limbaugh will not even discuss it. That shows a trend.
Rational people, like the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona, who asked Hawaii to confirm that it has Obama's birth certificate and to confirm that some of the facts on it are accurate (Hawaii actually confirmed ALL the facts on Obama's birth certificate), and Hawaii does that, and the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona accepts that as evidence. And nobody in Congress is calling for an investigation. That means that they believe the Hawaii birth certificate, and the confirmation of the facts on it by the officials in Hawaii, and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers----and they do not believe Sheriff Joe and the birther "experts."
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118514 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118515 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
She doesn't get it. We HAVE BEEN discussing the facts for four years. It is now up to this election ..... and it does not look good for Obummer Boy. It's like 1980 all over again except for the fact it will not be the White Peanut Man but the Black Peanut Man getting the boot. And for the very same reason too! Libtards never learn!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118516 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118517 Oct 18, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lingle; you don't know her. people in HI are nice. They are Asian. They hate confrontation. And she is smart.
...same for the rest of your post. HI is different from where you live, by a lot. Hard to explain, unless you live there.
Is it your contention that most people in Hawaii believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii? If so, Linda Lingle would not be serving her political ambitions by lying and saying that he WAS born in Hawaii.

If it were ever actually proved that Obama were not born in Hawaii, then Linda Lingle's future in politics would be over. So she has no motive to lie about the matter. It is true that she might not have actually seen the document herself, but if not she accepts the words of her two appointees.

Since we do not know whether or not Lingle actually saw the birth certificate in the files herself, we cannot count her as a witness. We can count Fukino, Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy, and the clerk who filled in the short form from the facts on the document in the files, and the teacher who wrote home. And there is confirming evidence from the birth notices that were sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961, and from the public Index Data file.

Still, although Linda Lingle is not a witness, the fact that she said it indicates that she believes her two appointees and does not believe the birther claims that Obama was born in a foreign country. There is, BTW, absolutely no evidence that Obama was born in any foreign country. And, if he were, there would have to be evidence since his parents would have to get him a US passport, or enter him on his mother's US passport to get him to the USA---and no such document has been found.(And the Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department for eight years and could easily have found it, if it existed. It would be in multiple files, not just in passport files.)

Location hidden

#118518 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I was 18 in 62 at Ft Eustes Va,my mos was 00B,Cam ranh bay bay a while then went to work in Laos for CAT for 2 years,forward Observer...back to country in 65 with a engerneer boat company clearing blocked rivers,left nam in 67...loved every minute a dunb ass kid...
Oh, excuse me. A 00B is a driver.(page iv)
http://www4.army.mil/FA40/files/downloads/000...
Sooo, according to Terri Tunna, not only were you a grunt but a truck driver too!
Now, that is Terri Tunna's opinion and not mine as I have respect for everyone regardless for occupation or profession. But Terri Tunna does not talk to little people like you ...... unless you voted for Obama and then you are really a smart person!

Location hidden

#118519 Oct 18, 2012
A question often asked by a new pilot is how far can my aircraft fly and I was no exception.
I had graduated flight school just six weeks early and I had been in Vietnam about two weeks
when I was asking another FNG how far could a Huey fly? And we we went to my hooch where
I had some maps and got out the big one and drew a line on the map between Vung Tau and
Manilla. It was about a thousand miles.
We then figures a Huey could make it about 300 miles out before we ran out of fuel, which is
not good! So I then got out the Dash-Ten and noticed they had aux-fuel tanks and on paper
we installed two 150 gallon tanks increasing our fuel load to 520 gallons and and figured
we could make it about 700 miles out before the engine coughed and we went swimming.
And while we we doing our planning our platoon leader walked by my room and heard two
young pilots talking about taking a Huey to ... the Philippines. I short order we were in front
of the CO ,with the XO and platoon leader, as he informed us we were being investigated
or conspiracy to desert and steal an aircraft. All of a sudden I thought I would be finishing
my thirty year carrier in the Army at Fort Leavenworth.
I don't recall which of us started to tell the CO what we were up to and I am not sure who's
eye were bigger but after a minute the CO suddenly started to laugh,,, as did the XO and our
platoon leader and we were dismissed. For a while I thought fighting sharks in the middle
of the ocean would have been a good option.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118520 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your contention that most people in Hawaii believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii? If so, Linda Lingle would not be serving her political ambitions by lying and saying that he WAS born in Hawaii.
If it were ever actually proved that Obama were not born in Hawaii, then Linda Lingle's future in politics would be over. So she has no motive to lie about the matter. It is true that she might not have actually seen the document herself, but if not she accepts the words of her two appointees.
Since we do not know whether or not Lingle actually saw the birth certificate in the files herself, we cannot count her as a witness. We can count Fukino, Onaka and the current Director of Health, Fuddy, and the clerk who filled in the short form from the facts on the document in the files, and the teacher who wrote home. And there is confirming evidence from the birth notices that were sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961, and from the public Index Data file.
Still, although Linda Lingle is not a witness, the fact that she said it indicates that she believes her two appointees and does not believe the birther claims that Obama was born in a foreign country. There is, BTW, absolutely no evidence that Obama was born in any foreign country. And, if he were, there would have to be evidence since his parents would have to get him a US passport, or enter him on his mother's US passport to get him to the USA---and no such document has been found.(And the Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department for eight years and could easily have found it, if it existed. It would be in multiple files, not just in passport files.)
LMAO!!!
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#118521 Oct 18, 2012
BUSTED Birfer wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't found that Obama long form birth certificate with a raised visible seal, huh?
Kentucky Klown, have you found it yet? The aegis is on birfoons, not anyone else.

Remember?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#118522 Oct 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
She doesn't get it. We HAVE BEEN discussing the facts for four years. It is now up to this election ..... and it does not look good for Obummer Boy. It's like 1980 all over again except for the fact it will not be the White Peanut Man but the Black Peanut Man getting the boot. And for the very same reason too! Libtards never learn!
You claim to have discussed the facts. But you certainly have not disproved the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers that were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii (and only the DOH could send those notices in 1961). And your only explanation for Fuddy, Onaka and Fukino saying that there is a birth certificate in the files and that it shows that Obama was born in Hawaii is to claim that all three are lying.

You say that you have discussed over the years, but you really haven't discussed, the nutty idea that Obama's mother traveled late in pregnancy at high risk (stillbirth and Yellow Fever) and huge expense to give birth in Kenya---when the government of Kenya says that it never happened.

As for the election, Obama may lose---that is certainly possible. But it will not be because of the crazy notion that Obama was born in a foreign country or because of the wrong legal theory that to be a Natural Born US Citizen requires two citizen parents.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118523 Oct 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever parachute Aussie-style and land on your head?
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118524 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your stupid azz games are done, you lost. A pollock trying to understand the U.S. Constitution; therein lies the problem! LMAO pigeon
It's play law that is a children's game.

It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.

Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.

She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?

It's a straightforward question of law with a simple answer. The problem is birfoon play law crashes and burns when applied to this question.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118525 Oct 18, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Some current headlines.
NO SURPRISE: Jobless claims rise 46,000...
MISSING STATE FOUND?
Welfare costs $1,030,000,000,000...
Under Obama, for every $7 brought in by gov't,$11 spent...
We can no longer afford Obama!
It is time to change your hope, SHEEPLE!
Strange. Last month, when unemployment figures showed a decrease, birthers alledged that Obama had cooked the books in his favour. Oops, did he forget to do it this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 48,387
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,141,647
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Cali Girl 2014 51,240
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr ScrewAdvertisers 14
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 2 hr StarfucksAllowADS 16
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 3 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]