BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189811 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118525 Oct 18, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Some current headlines.
NO SURPRISE: Jobless claims rise 46,000...
MISSING STATE FOUND?
Welfare costs $1,030,000,000,000...
Under Obama, for every $7 brought in by gov't,$11 spent...
We can no longer afford Obama!
It is time to change your hope, SHEEPLE!
Strange. Last month, when unemployment figures showed a decrease, birthers alledged that Obama had cooked the books in his favour. Oops, did he forget to do it this time?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118526 Oct 18, 2012
Three points here. First of all California, for what ever reason, gave bed numbers for last month. Next, the Obama Administration knew it yet went ahead and published their data knowing it was fraudulent. And then we are in the Holiday Season hiring and for that reason alone more people should be getting jobs and there should be less unemployment claims!!!
Yep, there are 23-25 million Americans who are uneployed and guess who they will vote for next month?

Initial jobless claims jump 46,000 to 388,000, but there's an asterisk****

By Jim Puzzanghera
October 18, 2012, 7:47 a.m.
WASHINGTON -- After initial claims for unemployment surprisingly plunged to a 4 1/2-year low, they jumped sharply back up again last week to a two-month high, highlighting the volatility of the data and continued sluggish job growth.

There were 388,000 first-time jobless claims for the week ending Saturday, an increase of 46,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 342,000, the Labor Department said Thursday.

That earlier number was down significantly from the week before, and, coming after an unexpected drop in the August unemployment rate to 7.8%, fueled speculation among some conservatives that the Obama administration was manipulating the data to improve the president's reelection prospects.

Speculation that California was responsible for the big drop because it hadn't processed all its claims was denied by state officials.

The Labor Department said the big moves in the numbers were not because of any state, although new data showed a drop of 4,979 in first-time claims in California for the week ending Oct. 6 because of fewer layoffs in service and retail industries.
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118527 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river! Loony pigeon.
Thanks for agreeing in your own little crawling way. But I'll take it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118528 Oct 18, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown, have you found it yet? The aegis is on birfoons, not anyone else.
Remember?
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118529 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. Last month, when unemployment figures showed a decrease, birthers alledged that Obama had cooked the books in his favour. Oops, did he forget to do it this time?
LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118530 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You already have crosshairs perfectly centered on your forehead. LOL
KEYDUP, you should know that this is not loser wimp LRS's first "crosshairs" threat, nor his last. He likes that "crosshairs" expression. He's done it to me, to someone else here and you're the latest. LoL, he even said he would sue me, had already consulted his lawyer ha ha.

You served. You are head and shoulders above all those brass and politicians who sent you in harm's way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118531 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's play law that is a children's game.
It is Justice Birfoon's contention that one is under the jurisdiction of the country in which one holds citizenship even while temporarily visiting in a foreign country.(According to BirfoonBoy, Obama was under the jurisdiction of the British crown when he was born.) He believes his fantasy is based on treaties.
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
She goes on vacation to Brazil. While in Brazil, UNDER WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS IS SHE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION?
It's a straightforward question of law with a simple answer. The problem is birfoon play law crashes and burns when applied to this question.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118532 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.
FOOL!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118533 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
KEYDUP, you should know that this is not loser wimp LRS's first "crosshairs" threat, nor his last. He likes that "crosshairs" expression. He's done it to me, to someone else here and you're the latest. LoL, he even said he would sue me, had already consulted his lawyer ha ha.
You served. You are head and shoulders above all those brass and politicians who sent you in harm's way.
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118534 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for agreeing in your own little crawling way. But I'll take it.
LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118535 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118536 Oct 18, 2012
Bomb Plot suspect should have been hung yesterday in the streets.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118537 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he ever did, but I can tell ya, a lot of birthers and tea partyers have, except they didn't land on their heads, they landed on their butts, thereby suffering irreverseable brain damage.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL!!!
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118538 Oct 18, 2012
Traitors should be shot on the spot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118539 Oct 18, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And dare I say, LRS, methinks you've had more parachute jumps than any of your ilk. The only time you didn't sustain any brain damage was when you actuaally LANDED on your head. LMAO !!!
Dipshat!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118540 Oct 18, 2012
LMAO @ dipshat!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118541 Oct 18, 2012
We're taking our country back.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral.
Swing states trending toward Romney.
"Stuff's gettin better"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118543 Oct 18, 2012
Is wittle jacqazz agitated again? Aw....tissue? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118544 Oct 18, 2012
Ah, silence is golden.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118545 Oct 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but he was born a natural born US citizen per US law in the United States of America.
Foreign law is worth diddly squat in the US.
BTW, BirfoonBoy, post 118005 concerned Justice Stephen Field's opinion in the ruling of Look Tin Sing, where it was ruled that LTS was born COMPLETELY under US jurisdiction though born of alien parents.
Capisce?
Look Tin Sing was a natural born citizen.
Wong Kim Ark was a natural born citizen.
Barack H. Obama is a natural born citizen.
Sorry.
<quoted text>
How can the above be natural born citizens, they were born citizens of their father's nation, not in compliance with your post (118005).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min John Galt 1,235,964
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr NorCal Native 51,769
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr red and right 53,577
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 50
News Your guide to this weekenda s Chicago festivals 8 hr THUG Eliminator 4
Abby May 31 11 hr Mister Tonka 13
I'm a girl and want to have sexual intercorse w... 11 hr Piano-Legs Bubba Boy 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]