BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,941 - 104,960 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

If I was trying to get this coward romney elected I guess I would be posting lies like you burther bologna teafools...AMERICAN TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re:
"They all have declared that they can prove beyond ANY doubt that obama's documents are complete frauds."
But the National Review, Ann Coulter and the Conservative secretary of state of Arizona do not believe them, and neither does Mitt Romney (who addressed Obama as "Mr President") or Paul Ryan ( http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201... ), and I once called up the campaign of Ron Paul, and they told me that Ron Paul also believes that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a Natural Born US citizen.
There have been law enforcement officials who have made nutty claims in the past, and Sheriff Joe is another one of them
He is certainly wrong on the meaning of the numeric codes:
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...
and
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...
look, Ann Coulter is often wrong. She even said that last night on Bill Maher. She said Romney would never get this far, and now he is leading Gallup by 51% to 45% for obama. Again, I could go on, but you are just quoting everybody on the planet and not giving facts like I am. Cutting and pasting can go on forever, and your sources are weak at best. Again, nice try.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
I can't believe that this is still an issue.
But it is true, Obama's dog Bo has his papers! Bo was born in the U.S.!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Pollster pulls out of Fla., NC and Va., says Obama canít win there
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/261...
"But Kenneth Fernandez, director of the North Carolina-based Elon University Poll, cautioned against making any quick decisions. "Weíve seen the lead changes in North Carolina a dozen times and results have almost always been within the margin of error. I donít think you will see many well-funded polling organizations pulling out of North Carolina, Florida, or Virginia," he said.

Fernandez noted that pollsters with limited time and money might choose to focus on different states, but "it seems premature to make a methodological decision based on a single campaign event and poll change," he said.

Fernandez pointed to 1948, when Gallup stopped polling two weeks before the election and predicted that Thomas Dewey would defeat Harry Truman. "When you make such a decision with incomplete information, you are increasing your chances of being wrong, very wrong."

Other polling outlets said they would continue surveys in Virginia, North Carolina and Florida. Roanoke College plans more polling in Virginia, and the Marist Institute, which conducts polling for NBC and The Wall Street Journal, also will keep polling in all three states."
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
If I was trying to get this coward romney elected I guess I would be posting lies like you burther bologna teafools...AMERICAN TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY
Gallup:

Romney 51%
obama 45%

today.

lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
I see you read the latest Gallup poll too. The Progressive Pity Party will be on the Golden Gate Bridge in S.F. on Nov. 7th.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan sends birthers a note to 'STFU you make Republiscum look as insane as we are' missive and a copy of the Obama Birth Certificate.

Birthers are really ground into the dirt when their MiniMessiah tells them to STFU.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP,do you have time to to take a ride on my flying saucer later We could go to OZ and see your leader...
nope, but don't forget tot wear your tin hat tonight dude.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
Speaking of lies-why did Obama continue to blame a video for weeks after it was known that what happened in Libya was a terrorist attack?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "albercrumbs as we call the midget hippie, could not find it..."
NO, he never said that. He said that he could not find any document that could be released. He was referring to a document other than the birth certificate, which has been released. Abercrombie certainly never said that he could not find the birth certificate.
At least three named officials, the two Republican appointed officials who confirmed its existence in October 2008, Director of Health Fukino and Registrar of Vital Statistics Onaka. Fukino then stated in 2009 that she had checked again, and that there was indeed a birth certificate in the files. The third official is the current director of health, Fuddy, who stated that she had seen Obama's long form birth certificate being copied from the original in the files.
It is possible that former Republican governor Lingle did not see it, but she accepts the words of Onaka and Fukino. And the idea that she would in 2009 just to get elected as senator in 2012 is far fetched. She did not have to say anything.
A FOURTH person must have seen Obama's birth certificate in the files, and that is the clerk who filled in the form that generated the short-form birth certificate. The procedure for that is for a clerk to read off the facts on the document in the files and enter them on the computer form that generates the short form birth certificate. Thus there must have been a document in the files in 2007, and it must have said that Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961.
Lingle; you don't know her. people in HI are nice. They are Asian. They hate confrontation. And she is smart.

...same for the rest of your post. HI is different from where you live, by a lot. Hard to explain, unless you live there.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Take these azzholes out back and do away with them.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/17/law-firm...
Allegations denied (as charges are hard to believe and who would be stupid enough to say such harmful and untrue things?) and report emanates from Rupert Murdoch's supermarket tabloid news media. Your favourite kind of reading material, needless to say. Before suggesting in a nazi-like manner that anyone should be done away with, you should take a good look at yourself and your ilk.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "That is also a common practice in Hawaii for people to put it in the paper. people from Japan do it by the thousands, or used to, and it is done for reasons which I will describe now. "
HOWEVER, the birth notices appeared in sections of the two newspapers called "Health Bureau Statistics," which as the name shows---and as both the DOH and the papers confirm---could only be sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii. And the DOH only did it for births in Hawaii. Hawaii law 1961 did not allow the DOH to issue a birth certificate to someone who was not born in Hawaii.
Arpaio disputs that roundly. These docs in 1961 could be had by ANYBODY. Just by asked for a bc and signing a paper that you affirm it is true got you one. There was also a box to check off if you wanted it publish, so when they had enough of them, after a few days, they sent them to the papers. This is old news. Zullo says he could get one easily then with absolutely no proof except his word and a signature. That was how easy it was, it is a huge gap in our national security, even today. They reiterated that over and over again. They just type it in the template and you get a short form, computer generated bc today. All you have to do is present a water bill or similar for one year in your name. That is considered residency there, and your signed statement is taken on face value that you were born in HI. You don't seen to understand that.

The officials in HI said they found it in 2009. Do ya think is is real, or was planted?? lol. Again, your belief in everyone that confirms you narrative is actually funny. HI is 100% goofy, and the officials there are notorious for doing anything or doing nothing...however you want to define it. Again, go there, live HI and you will know that. Multiple cultures, have to all get along....you can do the math. It is cool though, if you are cool.

Again nice try. I could go on, but there is no need to yet. Give me some harder questions to answer...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is typical Libtardian Logic. In the debate last night Obama claimed the price of gasoline was $1.80+ gallon when he entered office so what is it now $3.60+ a gallon? Hint, what was the cost of crude oil when Obama entered office and what is it today?
Since non-government owned petroleum companies control only 10% of the earths oil, who is to blame? Now if you were Bill O'Really you would blame it on ... brokers .... but O'Really is no Conservative.
OPEC sets the price of oil as they control 50% of the EXPORT oil market! And here is the list of the OPEC member COUNTRIES;
Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela
Please note, Exxon-Mobile, Texaco, BP, Shell, etc. are not among those countries!!!
Oh, and oil production in U.S. federal controlled lands and waters is DOWN 14% since Obama entered the White House.
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
And SUPPLY, on whole, is up. Go figure. So who sets the price of GAS? What is the NATIONAL supply level comapred historically?
Go Rouge, you're a googleman reaserchist. hehehehe
>
What do you mean "who" sets the price of GAS? It is the market stupid!!! If you don't like the price of, what ever, go some place else or do without!!!
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan sends birthers a note to 'STFU you make Republiscum look as insane as we are' missive and a copy of the Obama Birth Certificate.
Birthers are really ground into the dirt when their MiniMessiah tells them to STFU.
hey oregon...how is Portland? I was thinking of living there some day.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
For a American family that took so much from this country.......

NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.

Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq

He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.

And says: "ďIf Iím president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military actionĒ...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)

When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.

YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?

A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President. Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
More alarmist FoxNews reports which you don't even understand, based on your lack of reading comprehension. Article goes on to say : ""ways to ensure that content aimed at students systematically reflects cultural and religious diversity, and avoids gender stereotypes."

Then, last week, Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah cut a $20 million check to UNESCO's emergency fund.

Critics warn that the funding will come at a price, and predict the Saudis will want input into what goes into rewritten textbooks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/16/un-ag... ;

What part of "avoid gender stereotypes" don't you understand? There are 21 nations represented on that commission, plus over 195 nations at the UN which can all vote against any plans by Saudi Arabia to "Islamize" these textbooks. BTW, LRS, was Saudi Arabia not one of the US's closest allies following 9/11, according to GWB? Was the prince not welcomed at the Prsident's Texas home za few days after 9/11?, whereas his closest ally, Canada's PM, was never invited? Why , 11 years later, Saudi Arabia has become a threat to Fox News and, of course, toyou, adorator of Rupert Murdoch and trash yellow journalism?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re:
" England stated that obama's bc is a fraud. Russia did too. So did Israel. "
It is you that are letting your nutty instincts take over.
ENGLAND did not state. A single nut in England stated.
RUSSIA did not state, a nut did.
Isreal did not state, a nut did.
And all of these nuts were simply basing their comments on the comments of the original birther "experts."
Layers are normal in pdf, particularly in complex documents. There is no evidence of "kerning"--just the normal skipping of a manual typewriter. A scan of a document on security paper will of course look somewhat different than the paper document; that is what security paper is supposed to do. "TXE" is what the scan and pdf do to a faint "THE."
And the officials in Hawaii continue to confirm the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and there continues to be no evidence that he was born anywhere else.
your retorts are now going off the deep end. lol.

no evidence? How about his grandmother saying over and over again that obama was born in Kenya, she was there when he was born... until everyone told her to be quiet?

His mother took him there, and all of the inbound records were taken out of the archives on the week he cam back into the US, but no others are missing. tell you something? Again, Arpaio's investigation shows, this, and the govt is not allowing the microfisch to be seen. Why?... Again, your arguments are old and stale now.

too easy...give me some more to refute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I have explained this several times before and yet Libtards just don't get it. It starts with crude oil. Someone contracts with someone to buy it. These are called commodity futures. For crude oil it usually has a delivery date of one month.
Soooo, you buy a future of, let's say, one million barrels of crude oil at $90 per barrel and then one month later they deliver. You then have two things you can do with it.
You can sell it or you can store it. If you decide to store it, do you have storage space or can you rent storage space? If that answer is no to both, you must sell it!!!
So, now some one buys your oil and they decide to refine it and they sell futures on gasoline and those futures are usually sold on two week contracts and when the gasoline is delivered you have the same choices. Sell or store.
Eventually it is simple supply vs. demand. Some people make money and some lose money. But the average profit margin on petroleum is less than the average farmer makes!!! Yet you do not bash the farmer but will bash the oil man.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of lies-why did Obama continue to blame a video for weeks after it was known that what happened in Libya was a terrorist attack?
Because Dummy,He wanted to piss you off and show that whatever you racist bigots think doesn't now or ever matter again in America

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,778
Word (Dec '08) 42 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 44 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••