BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#118440 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan sends birthers a note to 'STFU you make Republiscum look as insane as we are' missive and a copy of the Obama Birth Certificate.
Birthers are really ground into the dirt when their MiniMessiah tells them to STFU.
For a American family that took so much from this country.......

NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.

Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq

He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.

And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)

When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.

YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?

A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118441 Oct 18, 2012
mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President. Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118442 Oct 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
More alarmist FoxNews reports which you don't even understand, based on your lack of reading comprehension. Article goes on to say : ""ways to ensure that content aimed at students systematically reflects cultural and religious diversity, and avoids gender stereotypes."

Then, last week, Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah cut a $20 million check to UNESCO's emergency fund.

Critics warn that the funding will come at a price, and predict the Saudis will want input into what goes into rewritten textbooks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/16/un-ag... ;

What part of "avoid gender stereotypes" don't you understand? There are 21 nations represented on that commission, plus over 195 nations at the UN which can all vote against any plans by Saudi Arabia to "Islamize" these textbooks. BTW, LRS, was Saudi Arabia not one of the US's closest allies following 9/11, according to GWB? Was the prince not welcomed at the Prsident's Texas home za few days after 9/11?, whereas his closest ally, Canada's PM, was never invited? Why , 11 years later, Saudi Arabia has become a threat to Fox News and, of course, toyou, adorator of Rupert Murdoch and trash yellow journalism?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118443 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Re:
" England stated that obama's bc is a fraud. Russia did too. So did Israel. "
It is you that are letting your nutty instincts take over.
ENGLAND did not state. A single nut in England stated.
RUSSIA did not state, a nut did.
Isreal did not state, a nut did.
And all of these nuts were simply basing their comments on the comments of the original birther "experts."
Layers are normal in pdf, particularly in complex documents. There is no evidence of "kerning"--just the normal skipping of a manual typewriter. A scan of a document on security paper will of course look somewhat different than the paper document; that is what security paper is supposed to do. "TXE" is what the scan and pdf do to a faint "THE."
And the officials in Hawaii continue to confirm the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and there continues to be no evidence that he was born anywhere else.
your retorts are now going off the deep end. lol.

no evidence? How about his grandmother saying over and over again that obama was born in Kenya, she was there when he was born... until everyone told her to be quiet?

His mother took him there, and all of the inbound records were taken out of the archives on the week he cam back into the US, but no others are missing. tell you something? Again, Arpaio's investigation shows, this, and the govt is not allowing the microfisch to be seen. Why?... Again, your arguments are old and stale now.

too easy...give me some more to refute.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118444 Oct 18, 2012
I have explained this several times before and yet Libtards just don't get it. It starts with crude oil. Someone contracts with someone to buy it. These are called commodity futures. For crude oil it usually has a delivery date of one month.
Soooo, you buy a future of, let's say, one million barrels of crude oil at $90 per barrel and then one month later they deliver. You then have two things you can do with it.
You can sell it or you can store it. If you decide to store it, do you have storage space or can you rent storage space? If that answer is no to both, you must sell it!!!
So, now some one buys your oil and they decide to refine it and they sell futures on gasoline and those futures are usually sold on two week contracts and when the gasoline is delivered you have the same choices. Sell or store.
Eventually it is simple supply vs. demand. Some people make money and some lose money. But the average profit margin on petroleum is less than the average farmer makes!!! Yet you do not bash the farmer but will bash the oil man.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118445 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of lies-why did Obama continue to blame a video for weeks after it was known that what happened in Libya was a terrorist attack?
Because Dummy,He wanted to piss you off and show that whatever you racist bigots think doesn't now or ever matter again in America
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118446 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
For a American family that took so much from this country.......
NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.
Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq
He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.
And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)
When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."
It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.
YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?
A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016
Did you serve? Where?

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118447 Oct 18, 2012
All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....

Thank you Teafools

Location hidden

#118448 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President. Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
Yes, I am more worried about Obama!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118449 Oct 18, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "That is also a common practice in Hawaii for people to put it in the paper. people from Japan do it by the thousands, or used to, and it is done for reasons which I will describe now. "
HOWEVER, the birth notices appeared in sections of the two newspapers called "Health Bureau Statistics," which as the name shows---and as both the DOH and the papers confirm---could only be sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii. And the DOH only did it for births in Hawaii. Hawaii law 1961 did not allow the DOH to issue a birth certificate to someone who was not born in Hawaii.
You DOH comment:

...it was common practice then for people to have their relatives put that announcement in the paper, and get a bc the same day. People would routinely make a phone call from Japan, etc., have the relatives sign that a birth had occured in an outlying area for them,(everywhere then- few hospitals), and check off the box for publication in the newspapers. Then they were a US citizen. Easy huh? LOL!

that answers that question...what else ya got?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118450 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Dummy,He wanted to piss you off and show that whatever you racist bigots think doesn't now or ever matter again in America
...won't be any problem in 19 days when he is out of office.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118451 Oct 18, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you serve? Where?
US Army 1962-1968 southeast Asia & USA

Location hidden

#118452 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
If I was trying to get this coward romney elected I guess I would be posting lies like you burther bologna teafools...AMERICAN TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan sends birthers a note to 'STFU you make Republiscum look as insane as we are' missive and a copy of the Obama Birth Certificate.
Birthers are really ground into the dirt when their MiniMessiah tells them to STFU.
I just love it when the looney-tooney-lefties show up as this just means they know Obama is toast in November. Yep, sure sux to be a Libtard!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118453 Oct 18, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...won't be any problem in 19 days when he is out of office.
not much of a Guru if you can't even see the future.fools like you don't have to worry the world is ending DEC 21 for you nut cases
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118454 Oct 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have explained this several times before and yet Libtards just don't get it. It starts with crude oil. Someone contracts with someone to buy it. These are called commodity futures. For crude oil it usually has a delivery date of one month.
Soooo, you buy a future of, let's say, one million barrels of crude oil at $90 per barrel and then one month later they deliver. You then have two things you can do with it.
You can sell it or you can store it. If you decide to store it, do you have storage space or can you rent storage space? If that answer is no to both, you must sell it!!!
So, now some one buys your oil and they decide to refine it and they sell futures on gasoline and those futures are usually sold on two week contracts and when the gasoline is delivered you have the same choices. Sell or store.
Eventually it is simple supply vs. demand. Some people make money and some lose money. But the average profit margin on petroleum is less than the average farmer makes!!! Yet you do not bash the farmer but will bash the oil man.
Rogue Moron, fantastic job explaining to your fellow birfers that the price of oil is set by the global market. Many birfoons are under the impression that the president sets the price of oil.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#118455 Oct 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
keyedup wrote:
If I was trying to get this coward romney elected I guess I would be posting lies like you burther bologna teafools...AMERICAN TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY
<quoted text>
I just love it when the looney-tooney-lefties show up as this just means they know Obama is toast in November. Yep, sure sux to be a Libtard!
Romney Ryan Cerdo

Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice
"Teabaggers *repent* your end is in sight".
Give a jackass an education and you get a smartass
It's the culture...

Teabaggers *repant* your end is in sight."
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118456 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>US Army 1962-1968 southeast Asia & USA
I salute you! Thank you for serving.

I tried to get in, but after voluntarily getting my 1-A and signing up for training for ROTC they cancelled the war. So I was never called up. They only took three guys out of 13 candidates, and I was 2 years older than the max allowed but tried anyway. All happened withing a few weeks of time, so that was that. In retrospect, I am glad I tried, but also glad I didn't go to Nam. My brother went though, 22 years of service.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#118457 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>not much of a Guru if you can't even see the future.fools like you don't have to worry the world is ending DEC 21 for you nut cases
wrong again, but in case you are wondering, I have already called 105/106 predictions on the economy, real estate, obama, etc. The last one that I am still waiting for is the war with Iran. 105 of them have already come true.

They are all in topix on another site.

Location hidden

#118458 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>US Army 1962-1968 southeast Asia & USA
I am also a Vietnam Vet. so thank you for your service. But can you be more specific as 62-68 is four years and not many served four years, back to back. May I enquirer to your units and locations.
By the way, I was in Vietnam from Aug. 1970 to Aug. 1971 and served with the 1st Avn. Bde out of Long Binh Plantation.
Also, I assume you are 70 years old or older based on the assumption that you were 20 years old in 1962.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#118460 Oct 18, 2012
Poor Birfoons. Oily's massive lawsuit against 29 States, Obama, CNN, the Commissioner of Baseball and all 4 American Idol Judges (did I miss anyone?) tossed out on her ass.

Another day, another fail. How it must suck to be a Birfoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,173,951
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min scirocco 50,458
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Red_Forman 5,385
Word (Dec '08) 15 min Red_Forman 4,969
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min RACE 98,996
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 26 min RACE 978
Chicago makes "Richest Cities in the US" list 27 min ChicagOpinion 1

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at January 30 at 10:37AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance