BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,881 - 104,900 of 175,150 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, greenie you're still boring. new moniker same tired old crap - 25 lbs in a 5 lb sack
>
that my friend is called, ingenuity!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So those who drafted the 14th Amendment only believed in Jus Soli when it is convenient for you.. Got..
Poor little puppet..
The discussions in Congress included many pages devoted to the special circumstances of Indians. I suggest you educate yourself. Also, court decisions elaborated on the special circumstances of Indians. Yet BirfoonBoy conflates children of European aliens with Indians as though the special circumstances should apply to both. UR an I---t.

Bottom line, the child of Indians was not considered the same as the child of Germans, English, Dutch, French, etc.

It ain't rocket science.

Did you just fall off the turnip truck?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? They weren't referring to Indians, jagoff.
Indians? The law concerning Indians was a SPECIFIC EXCEPTION. They were not "ordinary aliens". DUH!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussions in Congress included many pages devoted to the special circumstances of Indians. I suggest you educate yourself. Also, court decisions elaborated on the special circumstances of Indians. Yet BirfoonBoy conflates children of European aliens with Indians as though the special circumstances should apply to both. UR an I---t.
Bottom line, the child of Indians was not considered the same as the child of Germans, English, Dutch, French, etc.
It ain't rocket science.
<quoted text>
So those who drafted the 14th Amendment only believed in Jus Soli when it is convenient for you.. Got..
Poor little puppet..

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>correct, unless the individual request such!
I hereby declare,

blah, blah, blah, Oath of Allegiance...

so help me God.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, NO COUNTRY can invalidate the citizenship of a person who is a citizen of a foreign country, or countries. In particular, this is the law in the US. Get used to it.

“In accordance with Section 358 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, while persons seeking to renounce U.S. citizenship submit the necessary documentation to a U.S. consular officer at a U.S. Foreign Service post abroad, the decision whether to approve the renunciation is made by the Department of State in Washington, D.C. Accordingly, unless and until a certificate of loss of nationality is approved by the U.S. Department of State, the oath of renunciation, even though signed by the individual is not/not legally effective in terminating the person's U.S. citizenship.”
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citiz ...

How many times? How many times, birfoon?

PLAY LAW DOESN'T COUNT IN THE REAL WORLD.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but NO COUNTRY invalidates the citizenship of a person who is a citizen of a foreign country.
Duh!
It cuts both ways, BIRFOON.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't rocket science.
<quoted text>
you forgot what you posted back on "118005"! I don't think that would include aliens of any type, since they are subjects of a foreign power, and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. NEXT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
"Say la vie to Obama."
====
<quoted text>
Of course, the one with the GED cannot even spell the phrase correctly, thus turning it into a completely different meaning.
"Let us say LIFE to President Obama!!"
<quoted text>
Oui. The correct sentence is "C'est la vie".
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, loser. Bingham, Trumbull, and Howard all subscribed to the jus soli doctrine, birfoon misreading of "subject to a foreign power" notwithstanding.
They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).
“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).
“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862)
Grow up! The simple fact is THEY DIDN'T CONSIDER CHILDREN BORN IN THE US OF ORDINARY ALIENS TO BE BORN SUBJECT TO A FOREIGN POWER.
Too bad you don't understand what THEY MEANT by "subject to a foreign power", which meant children of foreign ambassadors and certain other exceptions.
GROW FECKING UP!
<quoted text>
I think Mobarf need to grow the F up.
Sen. Trumbull stated during the drafting of the national birthright law that it was the goal to “make citizens of everybody born in the United States who owe allegiance to the United States.”
Sen. Trumbull felt the words,“That all persons born in the United States and owing allegiance thereto are hereby declared to be citizens” would be more than sufficient to fulfill this goal. However, after investigation it was found the United States had no authority to make citizens of those temporarily residing in the United States who owed only a “temporary allegiance.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

*needs

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose if a frog had longer legs, he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped!
Does that put her on the same footing as a Brazilian citizen? Not!
C'mon play "Justice". Prove to the world you are not merely the great legend in your own mind.

Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.

Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? Meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate -- "strip away" -- her US citizenship.
Just plain crazy.

Grow up.

And if she vacations on the beach in Rio, and gets busted for violating Brazilian law, under which country is she under the jurisdiction of? US, IE, GE, BR? Which country(ies) is she a citizen of?

Hey, you da JUSTICE! What are you afraid of? You da WORLD'S expert on JURISDICTION and CITIZENSHIP!

Cat got your tongue?

Hee hee hee!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Mobarf need to grow the F up.
Sen. Trumbull stated during the drafting of the national birthright law that it was the goal to “make citizens of everybody born in the United States who owe allegiance to the United States.”
Sen. Trumbull felt the words,“That all persons born in the United States and owing allegiance thereto are hereby declared to be citizens” would be more than sufficient to fulfill this goal. However, after investigation it was found the United States had no authority to make citizens of those temporarily residing in the United States who owed only a “temporary allegiance.”
Now Mobarfa, if you can't understand what is in this post then you're simply stupid.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't leave anything out. Merely hit the reply button. Better check that memory of yours. It is getting worse.
Well, from memory,Terri asked if anyone knew French. You took it out. Nothing new.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that my friend is called, ingenuity!
1000 variations on the same non sequitur is simple stupidity.
MyTwoCents wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, greenie you're still boring. new moniker same tired old crap - 25 lbs in a 5 lb sack
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, NO COUNTRY can invalidate the citizenship of a person who is a citizen of a foreign country, or countries. In particular, this is the law in the US. Get used to it.
“In accordance with Section 358 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, while persons seeking to renounce U.S. citizenship submit the necessary documentation to a U.S. consular officer at a U.S. Foreign Service post abroad, the decision whether to approve the renunciation is made by the Department of State in Washington, D.C. Accordingly, unless and until a certificate of loss of nationality is approved by the U.S. Department of State, the oath of renunciation, even though signed by the individual is not/not legally effective in terminating the person's U.S. citizenship.”
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citiz ...
How many times? How many times, birfoon?
PLAY LAW DOESN'T COUNT IN THE REAL WORLD.
<quoted text>
you are fighting against yourself, check your post 118005.
Puss! You have backed yourself into a corner, only one solution!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon play "Justice". Prove to the world you are not merely the great legend in your own mind.
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York. According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? Meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate -- "strip away" -- her US citizenship.
Just plain crazy.
Grow up.
And if she vacations on the beach in Rio, and gets busted for violating Brazilian law, under which country is she under the jurisdiction of? US, IE, GE, BR? Which country(ies) is she a citizen of?
Hey, you da JUSTICE! What are you afraid of? You da WORLD'S expert on JURISDICTION and CITIZENSHIP!
Cat got your tongue?
Hee hee hee!
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
so, the constitution is stupid? Glad you think so, you are a target for further discussions.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot what you posted back on "118005"! I don't think that would include aliens of any type, since they are subjects of a foreign power, and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. NEXT!
Huh? 118005? Dumbo, ordinary aliens in the US are completely subject to the jurisdiction United States. They enjoy no immunity from US law. Not my opinion. USSC's opinion, per Article 3 Section 1.

Duh!

Get used to it.

Sorry, BirfoonBoy, you are conflating "subject of" with "subject to" a foreign power.

Please go to high school.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't rocket science.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>

Oath of Allegiance recited herein (yet again, ad nauseam, ad tedium).
So you think the Oath answers the question of which country she was under the jurisdiction of?

Clue, birfoon, she didn't take an oath of allegiance in the US, Ireland, Germany, or Brazil. Jack-wagon.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just plain crazy.
Grow up.
Cat got your tongue?
Hee hee hee!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? 118005? Dumbo, ordinary aliens in the US are completely subject to the jurisdiction United States. They enjoy no immunity from US law. Not my opinion. USSC's opinion, per Article 3 Section 1.
Duh!
Get used to it.
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, you are conflating "subject of" with "subject to" a foreign power.
Please go to high school.
<quoted text>
I refer your back to your post 118005.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, fact.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>so, the constitution is stupid? Glad you think so, you are a target for further discussions.
It is not the Constitution that is stupid. Imaginary play law is stupid -- and pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you are the baddest dude on the block, who's gonna mess with you?
In Germany around 1956-57 the 11th Airborne Division use to have a golden eagle at the officers club in this large cage and they use to feed him fresh fish. This was at Warner Kaserne on the North side of Munich. I am sure they do not allow that any more.
Oh, Warmer Kaserne , up until the finished the Pentagon, had the larges building in the world. Hilter had it built in the mid-1030's for the Waffen SS and it could hold 18,000 troops. Even today it is still the second largest building in the world.
When I was 5-6 years old I would get a quarter a week allowance and we would go on post and for ten events buy some pommes fritis (French fries) at the kiosk next to the building.
Also, when the Eagle is in its 40's, it must make a life or death decision. See, its long and limber talons can no longer grab prey which serves as food. Its long and sharp beak has become bent too. Its old-aged and heavy wings, due to their thick feathers, become stuck to its chest and make it difficult to fly. The Eagle has two options; to die or go through a painful process of change that takes 150 days. The Eagle must fly to the mountain top and sit on its nest. There the Eagle knocks its beak against a rock until it plucks it out. After plucking it out, the Eagle will wait for a new beak to grow back and then it will pluck out its talons. When its talons grow back, it will begin plucking out its old-aged feathers. Then after five months, the Eagle takes its famous flight of rebirth and lives for another thirty years.

The Eagle can teach us many things the wise old Chief said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,917
Amy 7-31 10 min RACE 4
Liberia ramps up Ebola prevention efforts as in... 14 min Alja 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min Who can Forget 3,850
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 68,063
Abby 7-31 19 min RACE 3
Nearly 400,000 Chicagoans live in food deserts,... 27 min Mark Guarino 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••