BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118297 Oct 17, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Drip, LMSAO! Sadly, you're nothing more than an ignorant baboon. Better put some bandages on those knuckles. I know how it just eats you up to know that I'm set and retired,whereas you're not. Yes, I have plenty of time to do as I wish. BTW, more good news just came today. Two more AFEs and wells planned after that. I better pick up a pair of shades cause the future is looking so bright! We're talking 8 figures here little one. Shhhhh now.
I feel the need, the need for speed! The acceleration is nothing short of violent! Think you can hang wittle one? LMAO!!!
No one is doubting your wealth and power, Welfare Boy.

I have found, however, that those of us who are truly well off never have to brag about it.

Anywho, I noticed that you again failed to provide any support for your uneducated birfoon opinion. It's simple, really. All you need to do is find case law that supports your flawed concept of jurisdiction.

You cam do that, right?

Do you need help with research sources? Do you know where to look?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118298 Oct 17, 2012
Do any of you Libtards understand "royalties"? Let's say you own a property and you sell an oil lease and the person who bought those rights agreed to pay you X amount of money per gallon of oil pumped out of the ground.
Now, if you are the Federal government, the more they pump out the more money flows into the Treasury of the United States and the more money Obama would be able to spend on his pet project but nooooo, Obama is to stoooooped to know that!!!
But then again, who ever accused a Libtard of having any commonsense?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118299 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I do not understand is that our embassy in Benghazi was attacked in April and then again on June 6th and then the British ambassador was almost assassinated on June 13th..........
<quoted text>
The British then close their embassy and the Red Cross closes it's offices and Obama thinks it is wise to keep our UNarmed people there?
Yet Obama travels around with hundreds of Secrete Service, state and local police inside the U.S. and it is okay with him to leave our people unprotected in a place like Libya?
As far as I am concerned, Obama is complicit in the MURDERS of these people!
Do you know how ridiculous all of your post is? You really think Obama schedules guards for embassies abroad? Or even Sec Clinton? Do you really think that the president and the sec of state are concerned with embassy security , right down to deciding which one needs protection and the degree of protection? Don't you know that the State Dept has a division that looks after these things and that this kind of decision on who gets what protection and at what level is taken by middle-level management? Are you even serious or is it this obsession of finding every conceivable fault with Obama?

SCENARIO, as I know you love those :

"Mr. President, phone call for you from Foggy Bottom"
President : "Put him on"
"Mr President, this is Charles, senior clerk state dept security. How many guards and marines should we assign in
Benghazi today?"
President : "Thanks for calling , Chuck, hmm, slow day today, I'd say, hmm, local guards should suffice. Oh, and about our Paris embassy, yes, tell the duty marine sergeant he can have the afternoon off so he can take his daughter to the dentist. Give him my best".

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118300 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Main article: Oath of Allegiance (United States)
The United States Oath of Allegiance (officially referred to as the "Oath of Allegiance," 8 C.F.R. Part 337 (2008)) is an oath that must be taken by all immigrants who wish to become United States citizens..
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.
Sorry, unless the alien's country of origin agrees to expatriation, the alien's foreign citizenship remains intact. The US cannot revoke foreign citizenship. US law has no force or effect in a foreign country. Similarly, operation of foreign law has no force or effect in the United States.

Play law doesn't count, child.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#118301 Oct 17, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not Jackie? Steven staynor that's why you shouldn't have speakers of non native language driving. Now you are going to scratch your head and not know what I am referring to, Steven was hit and killed while riding a motorcycle by a Spanish only speaking Mexican who blew a stop sign.
At the trial his attorneys argued that the sign said "stop" and did not have the word "Alto" anywhere on it.
Result no real justice for Steven. Now take your silly little shapes argument and slide it where your boyfriends junk goes...
Wrong.

"NEWS
California IN BRIEF : MERCED : Drop Manslaughter Charge, D.A. Asks
November 12, 1989 | From Times staff and wire reports
A prosecutor requested dismissal of a manslaughter charge against the man accused in the hit-and-run death of kidnap victim Steven Stayner. Antonio Loera, 28, still faces a charge of felony hit-and-run driving to which he is expected to plead no contest at a hearing on Dec. 14, Merced County Dist. Atty. Frank Dougherty said. The decision to dismiss the manslaughter charge was based on evidence that a defective carburetor and loose throttle caused the Sept. 16 accident, Dougherty said."

Location hidden

#118302 Oct 17, 2012
I guess Axlerod's brow beating of Gallup six weeks ago is not working! I wonder what the Gallup polls will say next Monday?

Gallup: Romney Up 51-45%, Proving Biden Lost Debate

BY JOHN NOLTE

All we heard after the vice presidential debate last Thursday night was how much good the cackling, slightly unbalanced Joe Biden had done for an Obama campaign that had been rocked by Mitt Romney's overwhelming performance in the first presidential debate. Well, now we know that just isn't the case. Since the debate, Gallup shows Romney moving from a two-point lead to a six-point lead. Today, Romney beats the president 51-45%.
State polls, which are always lagging indicators, have also shown movement towards Mitt Romney. Absolutely nothing we've seen in those numbers indicates that Joe Biden's classless, childish, buffoonish debate performance did anything other than to ensure Mitt Romney's momentum kept right on keeping on.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118303 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Playground banter. Pfft!
Yes, for the slow of thinking and reading. Did you see, read that word "terror" in the rose garden speech, loser? How fitting that we don't hear about it any more? So Candy was right after all? How does being accurate and telling the truth put her in Obama's camp?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118304 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Results: Who do you think won the second presidential debate?
Mitt Romney
67.08%
Barack Obama
32.92%
Total Responses - 884
And this poll is from...?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118305 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York? According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? Meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate -- "strip away" -- her US citizenship.
Just plain crazy.
Grow up.
And if she vacations on the beach in Rio, and gets busted for violating Brazilian law, under which country is she under the jurisdiction of?
Play law doesn't work.
I suppose if a frog had longer legs, he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped!
Does that put her on the same footing as a Brazilian citizen? Not!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118306 Oct 17, 2012
Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Le waa ;-)
Like I said, no idea. Ask "our father" to lend you just a teeny weeny bit of gray matter, please.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118307 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, unless the alien's country of origin agrees to expatriation, the alien's foreign citizenship remains intact. The US cannot revoke foreign citizenship. US law has no force or effect in a foreign country. Similarly, operation of foreign law has no force or effect in the United States.
Play law doesn't count, child.
<quoted text>
you just don't get it!

Location hidden

#118308 Oct 17, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
The Birthers have failed.
Obama 2012
We will all find out who failed on Nov. 7th.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118309 Oct 17, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is doubting your wealth and power, Welfare Boy.
I have found, however, that those of us who are truly well off never have to brag about it.
Anywho, I noticed that you again failed to provide any support for your uneducated birfoon opinion. It's simple, really. All you need to do is find case law that supports your flawed concept of jurisdiction.
You cam do that, right?
Do you need help with research sources? Do you know where to look?
Please refer to my previous post. You mean the great and astute Bladder Drip doesn't recognize the words I posted? You should. Might I suggest you pick up a copy of "The XIV for Dummies"? As far as braggin? It ain't bragging if you can back it up! Know what I mean Vern? Has anyone told you that you're as boring as a carpenter bee? Another wannabe that will never be! LMSAO!!!! pigeon

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118310 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Wojar, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:
Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)
blah blah blah
Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:
blah blah blah
Senator Jacob Howard concurs:
blah blah blah
Sorry, loser, but Bingham, Howard, and Trumbull adhered to the jus soli principle and they plainly stated so. They clearly did not believe that children born in this country of ordinary aliens were subject to a foreign power.

Furthermore, they are not the "highest authority" under the US Constitution, which you presumably hold dear. According to the Constitution, the Supreme Court is vested with the judicial Power of the United States, and it interprets the meaning of the Constitution.

Get used to it. And GROW UP!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the birfoon does not comprehend the passages he has pasted. All three, Bingham, Trumbull, and Howard consistently adhered to the jus soli doctrine and clearly stated so. All three understood ordinary aliens in the US to owe allegiance, albeit temporary, to the United States, and that only certain excepted classes of individuals, such as foreign ambassadors and their families, were not considered under the COMPLETE jurisdiction of the United States while within limits of this country. Ordinary aliens in the US OWE allegiance to the US until they return to their home country.
That is the law as it was and still is. Make believe law doesn't count.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118311 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
New list of most ignorant Flappers.
1. Bladder Drip
2. Mobarf
3. jacqazz
4. Easy Bake
5. Ellen
6. Dun Learnt Meseff Ta Reed
7. Pops
This is a controlled, scientific ranking system.
And a repeat of the list of the most ignorant birthers. No change since the last one, incidentally :

1. LRS
2. LRs
3. LRS
4. LRs
5. LRs
6. LRs
7. LRs

This is based on unanymous birther clan vote.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118312 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon, aside from voting republican as they would have any way, and despite having been sold out by the republican party, what would a Romney win have to do with birfers?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118314 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the correct spelling is Ce La Vie, and I also know what it means.
Say La Vie to your ZERO Obama, SKANK!
Ha ha, what a joke you are. The correct version is : "C'est la vie".

Location hidden

#118315 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how ridiculous all of your post is? You really think Obama schedules guards for embassies abroad? Or even Sec Clinton? Do you really think that the president and the sec of state are concerned with embassy security , right down to deciding which one needs protection and the degree of protection? Don't you know that the State Dept has a division that looks after these things and that this kind of decision on who gets what protection and at what level is taken by middle-level management? Are you even serious or is it this obsession of finding every conceivable fault with Obama?
SCENARIO, as I know you love those :
"Mr. President, phone call for you from Foggy Bottom"
President : "Put him on"
"Mr President, this is Charles, senior clerk state dept security. How many guards and marines should we assign in
Benghazi today?"
President : "Thanks for calling , Chuck, hmm, slow day today, I'd say, hmm, local guards should suffice. Oh, and about our Paris embassy, yes, tell the duty marine sergeant he can have the afternoon off so he can take his daughter to the dentist. Give him my best".
Ah, all major events like those I mentioned are in the CIA's daily briefing of while Obama has missed 60% of. Bush seldom missed a briefing.
Bush would read the briefing at breakfast, then attend the 30 minute briefing and then for another 30 or so minutes discuss the minutes of the meetings with his staff. Compared to Bush, Obama has been AWOL and out playing golf!
Oh, there were no Marines in any embassy in Libya until AFTER the Terrorist attack. And there were no armed American guards either. They relied solely on the Libyan guards who took off as soon as the shooting started.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118316 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
"Say la vie to Obama."
====
<quoted text>
Of course, the one with the GED cannot even spell the phrase correctly, thus turning it into a completely different meaning.
"Let us say LIFE to President Obama!!"
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW INCREDIBLY IGNORANT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WRONG.
Is there anyone on this thread who knows French?
Oui. The correct sentence is "C'est la vie".

Location hidden

#118317 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon, aside from voting republican as they would have any way, and despite having been sold out by the republican party, what would a Romney win have to do with birfers?
One of uor goals is to convince the Independent voters to not vote for Obama and it looks like that is working .... very well!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,142,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min mdbuilder 48,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 1 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 1 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr Forever Yours 34
Snopes confirms: X-MAS delivery VIRUS 1 hr Yes its true 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance