BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118266 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is Wade Hicks from Gulfport, MS. He has no arrest record and recently applied for, and received, a concealed carry weapon permit for his state. He is married to an Navy Lieutenant station in Okinawa. He is now stuck in Hawaii on the 'No Fly'!!!
Wade Hicks Jr speaking at july 4th tea party Bay St. Louis MS part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6CEIGB36snwXX
This is what is happening to honest citizens who dare speak out against Obama;
Sir, you must come with us
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
You forgot to mention that he belongs to a vehement anti-government white supremacist organization.

Yeah right, "just a normal guy" on the no-fly list.

LOL.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118268 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nave play law doesn't count. Operation of foreign law has no force or effect in the US and it most certainly cannot interfere with birthright citizenship in this country for a person born here.
Birthright citizenship in the US does not "strip away" citizenship by descent in a foreign country. Such a person is free to go to the consulate of the foreign country in which he holds citizenship apply for a passport and use it anywhere, except in the US.
The birfoon, on the contrary, believes that the US is not a sovereign nation as operation of foreign law should void birthright US citizenship. Ludicrous.
<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><><>
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York? According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.
Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate her US citizenship.
Just plain crazy.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
you proved my point, Puss!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118269 Oct 17, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you neglected to post the poll's methodology.
Was it a voluntary response poll?
Nah....
Some they held a gun to their heads ...
Some they just twisted their arms ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#118270 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the birfoon does not comprehend the passages he has pasted. All three, Bingham, Trumbull, and Howard consistently adhered to the jus soli doctrine and clearly stated so. All three understood ordinary aliens in the US to owe allegiance, albeit temporary, to the United States, and that only certain excepted classes of individuals, such as foreign ambassadors and their families, were not considered under the COMPLETE jurisdiction of the United States while within limits of this country. Ordinary aliens in the US OWE allegiance to the US until they return to their home country.
That is the law as it was and still is. Make believe law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
Sorry Wojar, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:
Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)
"The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:
"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."
Senator Jacob Howard concurs:
" I concur entirely with the honorable Senator from Illinois [Trumbull], in holding that the word "jurisdiction," as here employed, ought to be construed so as to imply a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, whether exercised by Congress, by the executive, or by the judicial department; that is to say, the same jurisdiction in extent and quality as applies to every citizen of the United States now."
Rep. John Bingham (Considered the father of the 14th Amendment) States:
"[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118271 Oct 17, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Main article: Oath of Allegiance (United States)

The United States Oath of Allegiance (officially referred to as the "Oath of Allegiance," 8 C.F.R. Part 337 (2008)) is an oath that must be taken by all immigrants who wish to become United States citizens..
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

RationalState

#118276 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you proved my point, Puss!
It may seem that way if you live in a rubber room.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nave play law doesn't count. Operation of foreign law has no force or effect in the US and it most certainly cannot interfere with birthright citizenship in this country for a person born here.

Birthright citizenship in the US does not "strip away" citizenship by descent in a foreign country. Such a person is free to go to the consulate of the foreign country in which he holds citizenship apply for a passport and use it anywhere, except in the US.

The birfoon, on the contrary, believes that the US is not a sovereign nation as operation of foreign law should void birthright US citizenship. Ludicrous.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><><>
Suppose a German man and Irish woman have a child while residing in New York? According to US law the child is a US citizen. According to German law, she is a German citizen, and according to Irish law, she is an Irish citizen. She is entitled to passports from all three countries. None of the countries may invalidate her citizenship in any other country.

Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? Meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate her US citizenship.

Just plain crazy.

Grow up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118277 Oct 17, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare Boy, no one is asking whether you're satisfied with what constitutes a citizen. Theres no need to shirk the question. You merely have to support your flawed understanding with case law.
And don't worry, Welfare Boy, I believe you. ;) PLENTY of satisfied people spend 16 hours a day on Topix trying to troll people.
BWAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bladder Drip, LMSAO! Sadly, you're nothing more than an ignorant baboon. Better put some bandages on those knuckles. I know how it just eats you up to know that I'm set and retired,whereas you're not. Yes, I have plenty of time to do as I wish. BTW, more good news just came today. Two more AFEs and wells planned after that. I better pick up a pair of shades cause the future is looking so bright! We're talking 8 figures here little one. Shhhhh now.

I feel the need, the need for speed! The acceleration is nothing short of violent! Think you can hang wittle one? LMAO!!!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#118278 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
I know the correct spelling is Ce La Vie, and I also know what it means.
HOW INCREDIBLY IGNORANT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WRONG.
Is there anyone on this thread who knows French?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118280 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
"U.S. homes [did not] surge" as you have written. The article stated that "[g]roundbreaking on new U.S. homes" surged.
If you are familiar with the most basic concept in Economics -- that The Market allocates scarce resources -- you would understand that the allocation has been to the greatest WEALTH CREATION in the entire history of the world by the > 121% increase in the equity markets during the past 3-3/4 years. That is why home values are "only" up 25% since the bottom of the Bush housing debacle in January 2009. Of course, with leverage the real return is closer to that same 120%. You can't fool The Market.
Child.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#118281 Oct 17, 2012
The Birthers have failed.

Obama 2012
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118282 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another LIE by someone who has never studied The Law.
Please tell the Class what in your opinion is the best of the learned treatises on constitutional law. Thank you.
So wojar is a liar! Hell, we all knew that!
The remainder of your post is, Irrelevant.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#118283 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW INCREDIBLY IGNORANT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WRONG.
Is there anyone on this thread who knows French?
I know how to french kiss. Thats all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118284 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is a common statement made by those without education -- often people with a great deal of wealth. That is why professionals in the major firms are paid $1,000/hr. and more.
We always told our clients your statement is true, but only when the effective tax rate is 100%. At this moment the federal marginal income tax rate for working-class families is 15%-- the lowest it has ever been since the implementation of the XVIth. Only those who are not wealthy subscribe to the MYTH that current federal marginal tax rates are high, because that is what they read in the press. People who have real wealth are very happy with today's rate schedule, because they know how good it is compared to the Reagan era of high taxes, high unemployment, high inflation, the lowest creditworthiness for the United States in its history, and low stock market gains due the policies of the least-educated president in the history of the United States.
Stupid child.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118285 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah....
Some they held a gun to their heads ...
Some they just twisted their arms ...
Unamerican Lunch Lady, I noticed you failed to state the poll type. What was the poll's methodology? A voluntary response poll is a specific poll type.

Can you provide that information or not?

RationalState

#118286 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:

<quoted text>you proved my point, Puss!

Does the birfoon think that Ireland by issuing a passport recognizing her Irish citizenship "strips away" her German citizenship? Does the birfoon think that Germany similarly "strips away" her Irish citizenship? Meanwhile the birfoon believes Germany may invalidate -- "strip away" -- her US citizenship.

Just plain crazy.

Grow up.

And if she vacations on the beach in Rio, and gets busted for violating Brazilian law, under which country is she under the jurisdiction of?

Play law doesn't work.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118287 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the correct spelling is Ce La Vie, and I also know what it means.
Say La Vie to your ZERO Obama, SKANK!
LOLOLOL, Kentucky Klown Kar, you're still WRONG.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118288 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Tell the Class exactly what books, law review articles, and learned treatises you have read. What in your opinion is the most on point treatise with respect to this topic? Thank you."
====
<quoted text>
Then do you promise to state for the Class "exactly what books, law review articles, and learned treatises you have read?"
LMAO!!! Easy Bake, why would anyone promise you anything? Here's my promise to you; as you leap from the nearest bridge, I will wave.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118289 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It may seem that way if you live in a rubber room.
<quoted text>
Hey, Puss! You owe me for them there crow-eggs!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118290 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "certain background"? Nationality, profession?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing stupid fits you like a glove jacqazz. Custom tailored.
I apologize for my complicated question. I'll try to make it simpler next time. Forget this one, though, just expel EVERY person, man, woman and child, of Bangladeshi origin form the U.S. And Egyptian and Saudi and Lebanese also, all part and parcel of 9/11. Oh, and all U.S. citizens and residents of British origin also because of the Brit shoe bomber on the airliner, remember?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118291 Oct 17, 2012
Busted Birfoon wrote:
Kentucky Klown Kar, a news article is not a primary source. Moreover, you must not have watched your silly birfoon video.

HINT: "guesstimate" translates to "made up."

You're an abject failure -- again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 9 min Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 47,074
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min RealDave 1,115,624
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 6 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]