BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,239)

Showing posts 104,761 - 104,780 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check: Presidential debate truth or campaign spin?
http://www.wkyt.com/news/national/headlines/R...

Showing 3 comments

Mike Taylor
So basically what the AP is saying, is that both are liars willing to say anything to have the most powerful position on earth.. Sounds about right.

Like Reply
4 hours ago 3 Likes

Scanrad1
enjoy the phrase most powerful position on earth because unders this administration my familys position has deminished very much an if we get 4 more years of this the US will be just another emerging economy like the 3rd world countries. this is not what i was brought up to believe. the americans who fought for us an gave us there lives would turn over in there graves if they could see the direction this nation is headed i was not brought up to live in the projects just an opinion

Like Reply
1 hour ago

Because people are brought up to live in the projects? Aside from being a classist remark, I'm sure the Americans who fought for usand gave their lives did not have your spending in mind when they did. Veterans and fallen soldiers have given up far more, gotten paid much less, and worked much harder, yet people talk about what 'they fought for'.

Like Reply
18 minutes ago in reply to Scanrad1
==========
;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The Flappers sure are agitated today. Wonder why? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Did you know that the Eagle has the longest life span among birds, living up to 70 years?
Well, when you are the baddest dude on the block, who's gonna mess with you?
In Germany around 1956-57 the 11th Airborne Division use to have a golden eagle at the officers club in this large cage and they use to feed him fresh fish. This was at Warner Kaserne on the North side of Munich. I am sure they do not allow that any more.
Oh, Warmer Kaserne , up until the finished the Pentagon, had the larges building in the world. Hilter had it built in the mid-1030's for the Waffen SS and it could hold 18,000 troops. Even today it is still the second largest building in the world.
When I was 5-6 years old I would get a quarter a week allowance and we would go on post and for ten events buy some pommes fritis (French fries) at the kiosk next to the building.
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

End the Bush Era.
Vote Obama out!

But, if Obama is by chance reelected,
who is he going to blame the economy on?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.
==========
Le waa ;-)
----------

Here ya go, Le waa ;-)

ROMNEY TAKES BIGGEST LEAD YET IN NEW GALLUP POLL

Romney has gained two points!
Here's the chart showing Romney's lead expanding.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gallup-daily-p...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
End the Bush Era.
Vote Obama out!
But, if Obama is by chance reelected,
who is he going to blame the economy on?
Romney of course! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Peter Robinson
Today's Reason to Love the Wall Street Journal

A President Without a Plan
A more spirited Obama, but he still has no agenda for the next four years.

Which, I think we can all agree, very neatly says it all.

http://ricochet.com/main-feed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising since you hacve the reading comprehension of a snail.
<quoted text>
tick tock, the well is running dry.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"The simple question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?"
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
your question was very clear and my answer was very specific.
Why do you avoid explaining what the DJIA has to do with the equity markets?
Can you explain the GLARING statistical FLAW in the DJIA? Have you ever studied Statistics?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also."
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
==========
Terri Tanna wrote:
"How childish of you. Pls name any equity traded on the CME. Thank you. It is not a "stock" exchange."
==========
Where did I claim CME was a "stock" exchange? My point being there was no United States Stock Exchange as you implied existed!
So classically childish and petulant.
There was NO IMPLICATION in my post of a "United States Stock Exchange" (all words capitalized as you have done). My reference was to "the United States stock market," a term understood by all rational and educated people.
BUT WHY do you continue to avoid the real question regarding what the DJIA has to do with "the United States stock market?" It is an almost meaningless piece of datum due to its inherent statistical flaw which is why economists NEVER use the DJIA as the measure of The Market.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"The simple question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?"
====
<quoted text>
Why do you avoid explaining what the DJIA has to do with the equity markets?
Can you explain the GLARING statistical FLAW in the DJIA? Have you ever studied Statistics?
Easy Bake,why do YOU avoid posting a simple business model based on carrying a huge debt? Still waiting. LMAO pigeon
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Hummm, Damn Yankees!

Body in Flagler Beach ID'd as Delaware man who moved to St. Augustine: October 17, 2012 -

By Charles Broward
A body that washed ashore four moths ago in Flagler Beach has been identified as a 64-year-old Delaware man who moved to St. Augustine earlier in the year.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported Tuesday that Robert Schmitt was discovered in the surf June 8. A medical examiner had later ruled his death as a homicide as the result of a gunshot wound.
The News-Journal said Schmitt had arrived in St. Augustine in March in an older-model white Volvo station wagon that was not registered to him and has not been found.
Flagler Beach detectives told the newspaper that Schmitt was a “loner” who frequented downtown St. Augustine and may have looked like a transient. But they said his nails and teeth were in good condition when his naked body was found and did not appear to be homeless.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-10-17...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Go Romney/Ryan!!!
May God bless you tonight Mr. Romney with the words you need to say to get your point across clearly, to the ones still in doubt. And may He open the ears of those who have 'chosen' to remain deaf!!!
Amen <3
EXCELLENT POST.
And Lord, please reveal the basics of macroeconomics to Mssrs. Romney and Ryan who embarrass those of us who a true free market conservative Republicans by their complete lack of understanding of Economics and everything that has to do with a prosperous economic system.
It is not the fault of Mssrs. Romney and Ryan that they have NEVER studied Economics in a serious setting. They should be pitied for their abysmal ignorance rather than being scorned for their lack of education.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Suffice it to say, I've done my reading and understand what determines whether a child is a citizen or not.
Tell the Class exactly what books, law review articles, and learned treatises you have read. What in your opinion is the most on point treatise with respect to this topic? Thank you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Say la vie to Obama.
Do you pledge right now with the entire thread as your witness to accept gracefully as an American patriot the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE'" come election day -- whatever is the outcome?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To qualify for a CDL you must read, write, speak and understand .... English and you are not allowed to have any assistance while taking the written exam yet the had over a thousand people in Southern Florida who knew almost no English driving commercial vehicles.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
NO SO.
The examination is also administered en Espanol.
No Tootsie, a Class-A CDL test is only administered in ENGLISH. Even Canadians driving commercial vehicles in the U.S. must be proficient in English.
You most probably have only a Class-C drivers licence!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Busted Birfoon wrote:
"Say la vie to Obama."
====
Grand Birther wrote:
Kentucky Klown, when you write stuff like the above, I just can't help but laugh hysterically.
Of course, the one with the GED cannot even spell the phrase correctly, thus turning it into a completely different meaning.
"Let us say LIFE to President Obama!!"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT POST.
And Lord, please reveal the basics of macroeconomics to Mssrs. Romney and Ryan who embarrass those of us who a true free market conservative Republicans by their complete lack of understanding of Economics and everything that has to do with a prosperous economic system.
It is not the fault of Mssrs. Romney and Ryan that they have NEVER studied Economics in a serious setting. They should be pitied for their abysmal ignorance rather than being scorned for their lack of education.
Easy Bake scores a big fat zero yet again.

"Stuff's gettin better"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
ask wojar, he posted your answer on post 118005.
Yet another LIE by someone who has never studied The Law.
Please tell the Class what in your opinion is the best of the learned treatises on constitutional law. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the Class exactly what books, law review articles, and learned treatises you have read. What in your opinion is the most on point treatise with respect to this topic? Thank you.
Sorry Easy Bake, business model first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,761 - 104,780 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-14 6 min pde 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 67,556
Amy 7-14 24 min Toj 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min not a ghost 4,490
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min not a ghost 1,408
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min not a ghost 410
•••
•••