BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,741 - 104,760 of 177,273 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

It's time to expel people of a certain background from this country for good!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/17/feds-arr...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beyond Terri Tunna's comprehension that people are starting to see the light at the tunnel and are investing in their future and in their future they see no Obama to hold them back.
Just face it Tuna, people are greedy. Tell us, would you work i you knew that all the work you were doing would all go to someone else? People work for themselves, their families, their churches, their communities and, last, their country. And the further their money gets away from them, the less happy they are.
You wrote : "People work for themselves, their families, their churches, their communities and, last, their country." I totally agree with those priorities. However, there is nothing greedy about that attitude. The first one, "for themselves", is correct, as per Krishna Murti, the second, family, is natural, goes hand in hand with the first, thirdly, church, why not?, communities, YES and finally "country" , YES, because, without the aforementioned 4 elements, there IS no country. Greed? Absolutely not, the exact opposite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.
Is this your first, second or third tantrum today? pigeon

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the transcript, I do not see where Obama called the Libya attack an act of terrorism.
Not surprising since you hacve the reading comprehension of a snail.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real.
The day after the attack the President stated in the Rose Garden:
“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Romney has biggest lead to date in new Gallup poll
October 17, 2012 at 2:30 pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election -...
Mr. Obama has given $1.5 Billion Dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood. America has the highest food-stamp percentage in recorded history, we have the NDAA now. BP oil spill is turning into a tax break for criminal acts with one of the biggest natural disasters on record (NRDA). Obama is giving American jobs to Overseas. We are $16+ trillion dollars in debt now thanks to Obama. Unemployment is hit a record streak of negative proportions. Obama gives bailout for the super-rich., while America is having one of the worst recessions since the great depression. Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican drug dealers which American’s got killed with. This is not a positive example of hope and change the American people were looking for.
I gave up on Obama’s false hope; removing him from office will do a great good for the American people.
Obama is dangers to America’s freedom, safety, and our cherished constitution. It is only in the best interest to get someone else other than Obama in office. Obama was totally unsuccessful as President of the United States. Does Obama care? Not enough. America needs a real leader in charge for this great country. Obama’s lake of business skills is getting America ripped off. During the Obama administration the Federal Reserve magically lost over a half of trillion dollars. This is a lot of hard working American Tax dollars. We also lost our “triple A” credit rating. We need not to be naďve, of the damage that has occurred under the Obama administration. We cannot afford 4 more years of Barack Obama.
I honestly was pro-Obama at first, but his record speaks volumes. Obama is one of the worsted Presidents we ever had; nothing against the man personally, but please help America, for you and the American people, and help him retire as commander and chief. Obama had his chance, with very, very, very little success. Obama’s administration was a failure to America. America can easily do better.
Thank you and God bless America.
==========
Mitt Romney leading President Obama by six in Gallup poll
Mitt Romney has taken a six-point lead over President Obama in the latest Gallup national tracking poll — his biggest lead to date and the first time he has led outside the margin of error.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w ...
500 Comments
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, you do know the Washington POST leans left, don't you? And if they say that Mitt is ahead, he is but ..... further ahead than they are willing to admit!
Rogue, that cut-and-paste is NOT the opinion of the Washington Post. It is the opinion of a writer to the editor, which is fair game as the Post, leftist all you like, will publish contrary opinions, and will publish real NON-EDITORIALIZED news, unblemished. If Obama is behind, they will say so. If they like Obama more than Romney, and they do, the Post will say so in its editorials or opinion pieces by journalists and commentators.

American er hmm Lady knows zilch of the above. The Post would never publish the kind of stuff that American Lady cut and pasted, even about GWB. It's a great newspaper, too subtle, too distinguished to publish anything like that.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reading into something that is not there! For TWO WEEKS Obama continued to say it was a protest that went wrong and that a movie was responsible.
The reason why he was blaming the movie was because he could not blame al Qaeda as he had destroyed al Qaeda and if he had destroyed al Qaeda, it could not have possibly been them!!!
Obama is in deep denial!
UR denying what is right in your face.

Sorry, loser.
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real.
The day after the attack the President stated in the Rose Garden:
“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mobarf would like to point out the sentence that confirms his view? Didn't think so. Shhhhhh pigeon
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
It's time to expel people of a certain background from this country for good!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/17/feds-arr...
What do you mean by "certain background"? Nationality, profession?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mobarf would like to point out the sentence that confirms his view? Didn't think so. Shhhhhh pigeon
It is not so much comprehensions, it is enlightened comprehension. When something says "Freedom of Religion" they think it means "Freedom FROM Religion"!
They also think that because a paragraph has "terrorism" in it and then mentions the deaths of dour people it must be about the TERRORIST ATTACK on our embassy at Benghazi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Aw shucks, it just isn't there is it? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "certain background"? Nationality, profession?
Playing stupid fits you like a glove jacqazz. Custom tailored.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Can I help, wojar? You see, I know LRS better, know his every idiosyncracy,(and believe me, they are numerous). He is reading-challenged. I've been urging him to register for remedial reading classes and, later writing, but, well, you know how it is, guess he's embarrassed and hesitant to take that big step forward. I suppose it would be a tad humiliating to attend school with 10 and 11 yr-old classmates.

I digress. Here, n o w t y p i n g s l o w l y f o r L R S, e x c e r p t o f O b a m a ' s r o s e g a r d e n s p e e c h.:

""N o a c t s o f t e r r o r"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Did you know that the Eagle has the longest life span among birds, living up to 70 years?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

What I do not understand is that our embassy in Benghazi was attacked in April and then again on June 6th and then the British ambassador was almost assassinated on June 13th..........
BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA ESCAPES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IN BENGHAZI; 13 June 2012
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
The British then close their embassy and the Red Cross closes it's offices and Obama thinks it is wise to keep our UNarmed people there?
Yet Obama travels around with hundreds of Secrete Service, state and local police inside the U.S. and it is okay with him to leave our people unprotected in a place like Libya?
As far as I am concerned, Obama is complicit in the MURDERS of these people!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I help, wojar? You see, I know LRS better, know his every idiosyncracy,(and believe me, they are numerous). He is reading-challenged. I've been urging him to register for remedial reading classes and, later writing, but, well, you know how it is, guess he's embarrassed and hesitant to take that big step forward. I suppose it would be a tad humiliating to attend school with 10 and 11 yr-old classmates.
I digress. Here, n o w t y p i n g s l o w l y f o r L R S, e x c e r p t o f O b a m a ' s r o s e g a r d e n s p e e c h.:
""N o a c t s o f t e r r o r"
Playground banter. Pfft!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help reading? Not surprising.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising since you have the reading comprehension of a snail.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Results: Who do you think won the second presidential debate?
Mitt Romney
67.08%
Barack Obama
32.92%
Total Responses - 884
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.
Le waa ;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help reading? Not surprising.
<quoted text>
Sorry Mobarf, it's not there. Hell, he did everything in his power NOT to say it! Dumbazz. Your slip is showing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it funny that Obama accuses Romney of stealing peoples retirement, then why is Delphi suing the U.S. government for $450M?
Shafted Delphi Retirees Suing [U.S.] Treasury, Auto Task Force
Submitted by Mark Modica on Mon, 07/25/2011 - 13:25

The unprecedented intrusion of the executive branch of the US government into the American auto industry when the Obama Administration orchestrated the General Motors and Chrysler bankruptcy processes is now leading to unprecedented responses. Groups that were clearly discriminated against and had their rights subordinated to politically powerful unions may actually have a winnable case against our own government as lawsuits are being brought against the US Treasury Dept. and others.

The Delphi salaried retirees who saw their pension benefits disintegrate after the GM bankruptcy are now suing the US Treasury, the Auto Task Force, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, and ex-Auto Task Force heads, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom. The first hearing against the Treasury Dept. and others will occur on August 17th. The basis of the suit is that the Obama Administration wrongfully used taxpayer dollars to pick winners and losers in the GM bankruptcy. I had a conversation with one of the lead plaintiffs, Chuck Cunningham, who explained how there was blatant favoritism and discrimination in regards to pension benefits for groups that should have had equal standing.

Mr. Cunningham, who is a retired senior executive of Delphi, informed me that the Delphi salaried workers' benefit fund was one of the highest funded plans that were taken over by the Pension Benefits Guarantee Company (an independent agency of the US government administered by Presidential cabinet members) during bankruptcy processes. Other Delphi groups whose pensions were taken over included the UAW, International Union of Electrical Workers and the United Steelworkers Union. Can you take a guess at which groups faired the best?

While the pension funds involved should have been treated equally, politically powerful cronies of the Obama Administration were favored through a process called "topping up." Treasury instructed GM to use taxpayer money to top up pension payments for the UAW, GM salaried workers, the IUE and the steelworkers' union while Delphi salaried workers lost the majority of their benefits. The favored groups lost none of their pension payments, courtesy of the US taxpayers, and retained health care benefits. The non-politically connected Delphi workers lost 70% of their pensions and all of their health care benefits.

A congressional committee has been investigating the unfair treatment that Delphi retirees received compared to other groups..........

Mark Modica is an NLPC Associate Fellow.
http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/07/25/gm-bankrup...
Yep, Obama's U.S. Treasury/ Auto Task Force stole $450 million from their retirement accounts but, oh that Mitt Romney is evil!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Hijacked Thread 49,411
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,285
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE