BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118208 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
It's time to expel people of a certain background from this country for good!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/17/feds-arr...
What do you mean by "certain background"? Nationality, profession?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118209 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising since you hacve the reading comprehension of a snail.
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mobarf would like to point out the sentence that confirms his view? Didn't think so. Shhhhhh pigeon
It is not so much comprehensions, it is enlightened comprehension. When something says "Freedom of Religion" they think it means "Freedom FROM Religion"!
They also think that because a paragraph has "terrorism" in it and then mentions the deaths of dour people it must be about the TERRORIST ATTACK on our embassy at Benghazi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118210 Oct 17, 2012
Aw shucks, it just isn't there is it? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118211 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "certain background"? Nationality, profession?
Playing stupid fits you like a glove jacqazz. Custom tailored.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118212 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising since you hacve the reading comprehension of a snail.
<quoted text>
Can I help, wojar? You see, I know LRS better, know his every idiosyncracy,(and believe me, they are numerous). He is reading-challenged. I've been urging him to register for remedial reading classes and, later writing, but, well, you know how it is, guess he's embarrassed and hesitant to take that big step forward. I suppose it would be a tad humiliating to attend school with 10 and 11 yr-old classmates.

I digress. Here, n o w t y p i n g s l o w l y f o r L R S, e x c e r p t o f O b a m a ' s r o s e g a r d e n s p e e c h.:

""N o a c t s o f t e r r o r"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118213 Oct 17, 2012
Did you know that the Eagle has the longest life span among birds, living up to 70 years?

Location hidden

#118214 Oct 17, 2012
What I do not understand is that our embassy in Benghazi was attacked in April and then again on June 6th and then the British ambassador was almost assassinated on June 13th..........
BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA ESCAPES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IN BENGHAZI; 13 June 2012
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
The British then close their embassy and the Red Cross closes it's offices and Obama thinks it is wise to keep our UNarmed people there?
Yet Obama travels around with hundreds of Secrete Service, state and local police inside the U.S. and it is okay with him to leave our people unprotected in a place like Libya?
As far as I am concerned, Obama is complicit in the MURDERS of these people!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118215 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I help, wojar? You see, I know LRS better, know his every idiosyncracy,(and believe me, they are numerous). He is reading-challenged. I've been urging him to register for remedial reading classes and, later writing, but, well, you know how it is, guess he's embarrassed and hesitant to take that big step forward. I suppose it would be a tad humiliating to attend school with 10 and 11 yr-old classmates.
I digress. Here, n o w t y p i n g s l o w l y f o r L R S, e x c e r p t o f O b a m a ' s r o s e g a r d e n s p e e c h.:
""N o a c t s o f t e r r o r"
Playground banter. Pfft!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118216 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mobarf would like to point out the sentence that confirms his view? Didn't think so. Shhhhhh pigeon
You need help reading? Not surprising.

“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising since you have the reading comprehension of a snail.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118217 Oct 17, 2012
Results: Who do you think won the second presidential debate?
Mitt Romney
67.08%
Barack Obama
32.92%
Total Responses - 884
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118218 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.
Le waa ;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118219 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help reading? Not surprising.
“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
<quoted text>
Sorry Mobarf, it's not there. Hell, he did everything in his power NOT to say it! Dumbazz. Your slip is showing.

Location hidden

#118220 Oct 17, 2012
Isn't it funny that Obama accuses Romney of stealing peoples retirement, then why is Delphi suing the U.S. government for $450M?
Shafted Delphi Retirees Suing [U.S.] Treasury, Auto Task Force
Submitted by Mark Modica on Mon, 07/25/2011 - 13:25

The unprecedented intrusion of the executive branch of the US government into the American auto industry when the Obama Administration orchestrated the General Motors and Chrysler bankruptcy processes is now leading to unprecedented responses. Groups that were clearly discriminated against and had their rights subordinated to politically powerful unions may actually have a winnable case against our own government as lawsuits are being brought against the US Treasury Dept. and others.

The Delphi salaried retirees who saw their pension benefits disintegrate after the GM bankruptcy are now suing the US Treasury, the Auto Task Force, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, and ex-Auto Task Force heads, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom. The first hearing against the Treasury Dept. and others will occur on August 17th. The basis of the suit is that the Obama Administration wrongfully used taxpayer dollars to pick winners and losers in the GM bankruptcy. I had a conversation with one of the lead plaintiffs, Chuck Cunningham, who explained how there was blatant favoritism and discrimination in regards to pension benefits for groups that should have had equal standing.

Mr. Cunningham, who is a retired senior executive of Delphi, informed me that the Delphi salaried workers' benefit fund was one of the highest funded plans that were taken over by the Pension Benefits Guarantee Company (an independent agency of the US government administered by Presidential cabinet members) during bankruptcy processes. Other Delphi groups whose pensions were taken over included the UAW, International Union of Electrical Workers and the United Steelworkers Union. Can you take a guess at which groups faired the best?

While the pension funds involved should have been treated equally, politically powerful cronies of the Obama Administration were favored through a process called "topping up." Treasury instructed GM to use taxpayer money to top up pension payments for the UAW, GM salaried workers, the IUE and the steelworkers' union while Delphi salaried workers lost the majority of their benefits. The favored groups lost none of their pension payments, courtesy of the US taxpayers, and retained health care benefits. The non-politically connected Delphi workers lost 70% of their pensions and all of their health care benefits.

A congressional committee has been investigating the unfair treatment that Delphi retirees received compared to other groups..........

Mark Modica is an NLPC Associate Fellow.
http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/07/25/gm-bankrup...
Yep, Obama's U.S. Treasury/ Auto Task Force stole $450 million from their retirement accounts but, oh that Mitt Romney is evil!!!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#118221 Oct 17, 2012
Reality Check: Presidential debate truth or campaign spin?
http://www.wkyt.com/news/national/headlines/R...

Showing 3 comments

Mike Taylor
So basically what the AP is saying, is that both are liars willing to say anything to have the most powerful position on earth.. Sounds about right.

Like Reply
4 hours ago 3 Likes

Scanrad1
enjoy the phrase most powerful position on earth because unders this administration my familys position has deminished very much an if we get 4 more years of this the US will be just another emerging economy like the 3rd world countries. this is not what i was brought up to believe. the americans who fought for us an gave us there lives would turn over in there graves if they could see the direction this nation is headed i was not brought up to live in the projects just an opinion

Like Reply
1 hour ago

Because people are brought up to live in the projects? Aside from being a classist remark, I'm sure the Americans who fought for usand gave their lives did not have your spending in mind when they did. Veterans and fallen soldiers have given up far more, gotten paid much less, and worked much harder, yet people talk about what 'they fought for'.

Like Reply
18 minutes ago in reply to Scanrad1
==========
;-)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118222 Oct 17, 2012
The Flappers sure are agitated today. Wonder why? LOL

Location hidden

#118223 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
Did you know that the Eagle has the longest life span among birds, living up to 70 years?
Well, when you are the baddest dude on the block, who's gonna mess with you?
In Germany around 1956-57 the 11th Airborne Division use to have a golden eagle at the officers club in this large cage and they use to feed him fresh fish. This was at Warner Kaserne on the North side of Munich. I am sure they do not allow that any more.
Oh, Warmer Kaserne , up until the finished the Pentagon, had the larges building in the world. Hilter had it built in the mid-1030's for the Waffen SS and it could hold 18,000 troops. Even today it is still the second largest building in the world.
When I was 5-6 years old I would get a quarter a week allowance and we would go on post and for ten events buy some pommes fritis (French fries) at the kiosk next to the building.
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#118224 Oct 17, 2012
End the Bush Era.
Vote Obama out!

But, if Obama is by chance reelected,
who is he going to blame the economy on?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118226 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.
==========
Le waa ;-)
----------

Here ya go, Le waa ;-)

ROMNEY TAKES BIGGEST LEAD YET IN NEW GALLUP POLL

Romney has gained two points!
Here's the chart showing Romney's lead expanding.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gallup-daily-p...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118227 Oct 17, 2012
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
End the Bush Era.
Vote Obama out!
But, if Obama is by chance reelected,
who is he going to blame the economy on?
Romney of course! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118228 Oct 17, 2012
Peter Robinson
Today's Reason to Love the Wall Street Journal

A President Without a Plan
A more spirited Obama, but he still has no agenda for the next four years.

Which, I think we can all agree, very neatly says it all.

http://ricochet.com/main-feed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Cheech the Conser... 49,244
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Teaman 1,154,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Deputy Dog 98,857
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 71,130
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 46 min Le Jimbo 20
Abby 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:31PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional