BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,238)

Showing posts 104,741 - 104,760 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Persons on U.S. soil, except for foreign ambassadors and a few other exceptions, have always been considered to be under the "complete" jurisdiction of the US. Last time I checked this country had not been "overtaken" long ago.
Grow up!
I like the way you tossed in, "and a few other exceptions"! The rationale behind your thinking is asinine to say the least. Under your reasoning, any Nation that is hostile towards the U.S. could just send a couple over, drop a baby and poof, our enemy is now our citizen?????????? What a crock of shat! You definitely need to grow up and GET REAL. What a pigeon.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement. Not something acquired after birth. Keep on shufflin' pigeon. You're losing badly.
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."

That's news?

Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.

Please learn to read.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but play law simply doesn't count.
As Justice Field explained, in the Look Tin Sing opinion, "The jurisdiction over these latter must at the time be both actual and exclusive." (That means complete jurisdiction, birfoon.)
In US v. Ark, the USSC also noted that jurisdiction must be "complete" for a person to be born a citizen under the 14th Amendment. In quoting Elk v. Wilkings the Court observed that such person must be "completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance’."
Play law doesn't count. Both Wong Kim Ark and Look Tin Sing were understood to be COMPLETELY under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth.
Sorry, play law simply doesn't count.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

A change is required.
LRS wrote:
Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.
1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Ellen
5 Mobarf
6 Dun Learnt Meseff Ta Reed
7 Pops

*Note: Mobarf has moved up to 5th place. Pops is now in 7th. Atta boi Mo!

Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
DJIA is looking good today.
YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Flaming Faggot wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Moron, this isn't a history question.
DUH
I never said it was!
DUH!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the birfoon think that aliens from beyond our borders but who are within our borders should not be under the complete jurisdiction of the United States? That would be a recipe for mayhem.
BirfoonBoy has it arse backwards.
They're under partial jursidiction. They owe no allegiance to the U.S. Again, are you really this stupid? So much for the Prof.(LMAO) biz huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."
That's news?
Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.
Please learn to read.
<quoted text>
Please learn to comprehend what you read.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ever have a Rabbi fix you lunch?
Ever have a Rabbi perform a bris on you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you tossed in, "and a few other exceptions"! The rationale behind your thinking is asinine to say the least. Under your reasoning, any Nation that is hostile towards the U.S. could just send a couple over, drop a baby and poof, our enemy is now our citizen?????????? What a crock of shat! You definitely need to grow up and GET REAL. What a pigeon.
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)

BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.

The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.

Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Persons on U.S. soil, except for foreign ambassadors and a few other exceptions, have always been considered to be under the "complete" jurisdiction of the US. Last time I checked this country had not been "overtaken" long ago.
Grow up!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
our constitution does not allow that status.
Someone in the Class wonders in what Article and Section that statement can be found.
You will recall that G.Washington, J.Adams, and T.Jefferson all had dual-citizenship.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also.
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange? Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
For claiming to be so learned, you sure are stupid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)
BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.
The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.
Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
<quoted text>
Mr. Sandman....bring me a dream. Mobarf's motto. Continue to frolic in your fantasy land while the rest of the world moves past you. pigeon

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever have a Rabbi perform a bris on you?
No! But I am clean cut!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, I am no longer 220 lbs, I am 100 Kg.
And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I must have missed your post showing a simple business model based on carrying a huge debt or have you not posted one?
It has been posted several times. Here is another.
Because of the magic of § 752 dealing with basis recognition for non-recourse loans, every real estate development is based on the model of VERY HIGH non-recourse debt supported by little equity (and almost none by the developer who remains the general while laying off the initial equity on the investors. Frequently mezzanine financing is also used during the construction period. I'm sure that you know most of the permanent debt comes from insurance companies.
=
The Class is surprised that you are so ignorant of fundamental practices. One asked on how many major real developments you have been the principal financial consultant?
=
I'm sure you know that Booth will not offer a class in "real estate" despite student demand because its many Nobel laureates take the position that there is nothing special about real estate finance.
=
Are you aware of any real estate development of substance (i.e.,$1 billion or >) that does not rely on § 752?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone in the Class wonders in what Article and Section that statement can be found.
You will recall that G.Washington, J.Adams, and T.Jefferson all had dual-citizenship.
Ms. slEasy Bake, got that business model located yet? LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
Intellectually closed-minded people are afraid of divergent pts. of view. You may be one of those.
People with real intellectual power crave different pts. of view to stimulate their thinking. That is why "birther"-tea crumpets are so AFRAID of the Academy.
=
Perhaps you can answer the question that the "birther"-tea crumpets have run away from over the past three+ years:
"What is wrong with communism?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
Just wondering.
Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?
BTW, your handle suggests opposition to federal taxation.
Would you please tell the others on this thread in what years (since the implementation of the XVIth) federal marginal income tax rates across the board have ever been lower, and, in particular, for those blue-collar workers making, e.g.,$66,000? Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No! But I am clean cut!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, I am no longer 220 lbs, I am 100 Kg.
And my love tool is now over 100 mm long!
Don't get her all hot and bothered! Remember, she's looking everywhere for some "hard" evidence. LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
(From the Conference of Catholic Bishops – This statement is being distributed at all Roman Catholic Churches in the United States during the month of October at the direction of the Bishops of the United States.):
=
We vote because we are citizens. But we vote conscientiously because we are people of faith. Our consciences are formed through studying Scripture and the teachings of the Church, examination of the facts, and prayerful reflection. This brief statement is intended as a starting point to help us respond to our choices in the current political landscape.
While there are many moral issues before us, EVERY ISSUE IS NOT EQUAL.
&#61611;Issues that directly affect human lives-such as abortion and euthanasia-are fundamental and demand serious consideration. When both parties support abortion – even when greatly limited – Roman Catholics must base their vote on the other fundamental issues.
&#61611;The growing disparity between rich and poor means most of the world's resources are in the hands of a small percentage of its people. We have an obligation to vote for those candidates who will distribute the nation’s income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us.
&#61611;Our Constitution heralds religious liberty in the First Amendment, yet increasingly people of faith have to fight to retain this basic right.
&#61611;The millions of undocumented persons living in the United States deserve our compassion. There is an immigration problem, and we must support those candidates who will grant amnesty to those who wish to remain in the United States to avail themselves of our schools and healthcare system.
&#61611;There is a move in the nation to redefine marriage. The marriage of a man and a woman is the foundation of the family and an essential core element of a flourishing society.
&#61611;War, terror, and violence have caused thousands of lost lives. We must work for just solutions to conflict in the Holy Land, throughout the Middle East, and beyond, and cannot support the candidates of any party that has initiated military intervention in foreign lands.
As Catholic citizens, we should remember three things:
1. Respect for the dignity of each person is the core of Catholic social and moral teaching. This is our most basic principle. This is why all of the citizens’ income and wealth must be fairly distributed to those who cannot or will not work to live in reasonable earthly comfort.
2. We focus on the common good, not our own personal interests. We ask, how can we make the world a better place? Not, how can I improve my own personal situation by voting for lower taxes and against the distribution of income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us including those who are called undocumented?
3. We have a responsibility-a true obligation-to form our consciences and participate in the civic life of this nation.
The dual calling of faith and citizenship lies at the heart of what it means to be a Catholic in the United States. We stand on the shoulders of many Catholics who have gone before us, who have helped the United States of America become a better country because of their faith in a loving God and the mandate of economic and social justice.
=
Catholics Care. Catholics Vote. We care. Therefore, we vote.
====
President Starky wrote:
LIE!
I am certain that a few non-Catholics will disagree with the Roman Catholic Church's goal of one world government, but you CANNOT deny this is what the CCB is telling the pastors throughout this great nation.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama campaign in death spiral.

Live with it.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,741 - 104,760 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 42,934
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min No Surprize 1,033,715
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 56 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 1 hr stoner-stud 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••