BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,721 - 104,740 of 175,241 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real.
The day after the attack the President stated in the Rose Garden:
“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
<quoted text>
After reading the transcript, I do not see where Obama called the Libya attack an act of terrorism.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Housing starts surge in positive sign for economy
[October 17, 2012]
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Groundbreaking on new U.S. homes surged in September to its fastest pace in more than four years, a sign the housing sector's budding recovery is gaining traction and supporting the wider economic recovery.
Housing starts increased 15 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 872,000 units, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday.
That was the quickest pace since July 2008.
America's economy has shown signs of faster growth in recent months as the jobless rate has fallen and retail sales data has pointed to stronger consumer spending.
Wednesday's data showed that housing, which was battered by the 2007-08 recession, is increasingly one of the brighter spots in the economy.
“The attached chart shows the trough of the housing crash occurred in early 2009. U.S. residential housing had plummeted 35% from Jan. 2008 to Jan. 2009. Since that low point U.S. residential housing HAS RISEN 25% during the past 3-1/2 years.”
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns-rt...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts like the above are always funny because welfare sucking disability cases always expect normal working people to be online at all times like they are.
Get a life, loser.
Aw wittle Girdle Buns, you sound agitated. As I said, I'm quite satisfied with my understanding of what makes a citizen and what doesn't. I'm good. You? Not so much, as is obvious by your constant complaining that no one understands the meaning except you (+ fellow flappers). And I'm not on welfare, never have been, never will be. Does that tell you anything Girdle? I'm retired, like I've told you before. Do you not understand that either? Try to retain this; retired, financially set (looking better too), no debt and very happy. I guess, for whatever reason, that bothers you. Maybe you'd like to explain why this upsets you so?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real.
The day after the attack the President stated in the Rose Garden:
“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
<quoted text>
You are reading into something that is not there! For TWO WEEKS Obama continued to say it was a protest that went wrong and that a movie was responsible.
The reason why he was blaming the movie was because he could not blame al Qaeda as he had destroyed al Qaeda and if he had destroyed al Qaeda, it could not have possibly been them!!!
Obama is in deep denial!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey Rogue, did you hear? You're a State man! Congrats!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
[October 17, 2012]
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Groundbreaking on new U.S. homes surged in September to its fastest pace in more than four years, a sign the housing sector's budding recovery is gaining traction and supporting the wider economic recovery.
Housing starts increased 15 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 872,000 units, the Commerce Department said on Wednesday.
America's economy has shown signs of faster growth in recent months as the jobless rate has fallen and retail sales data has pointed to stronger consumer spending.
Wednesday's data showed that housing, which was battered by the 2007-08 recession, is increasingly one of the brighter spots in the economy.
“The attached chart shows the trough of the housing crash occurred in early 2009. U.S. residential housing had plummeted 35% from Jan. 2008 to Jan. 2009. Since that low point U.S. residential housing HAS RISEN 25% during the past 3-1/2 years.”
Hmmmm, the house I sold in the Fall of 2006 for $248K is valued at $105K. And that was what I paid for it in 1987!
Oh, I had re-roofed it in 2004 and it was in good shape.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
[October 17, 2012]
And I am sure you give Obama credit for that too!
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw wittle Girdle Buns, you sound agitated. As I said, I'm quite satisfied with my understanding of what makes a citizen and what doesn't. I'm good. You? Not so much, as is obvious by your constant complaining that no one understands the meaning except you (+ fellow flappers). And I'm not on welfare, never have been, never will be. Does that tell you anything Girdle? I'm retired, like I've told you before. Do you not understand that either? Try to retain this; retired, financially set (looking better too), no debt and very happy. I guess, for whatever reason, that bothers you. Maybe you'd like to explain why this upsets you so?
Welfare Boy, again, get a life.

YAWN
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Remain a dumbazz, it is your choice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Another empty response. Typical.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

When have the Obamas ever helped anyone in this capacity?
Try NEVER!
They're a bunch of greedy selfish blacks!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-billy-lon...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

"Keep Obama in President. He gonna do more!"

I wonder what all our college educated friends here think about the eloquence of this woman's words?
Gotta love government education!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is “ pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever”.
Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals," because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.
I'm Barack Hussein Řbama and I approve this message.
The only answer can be to put all liberals in cages and toss them peanuts 3 times a day.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Another empty response. Typical.
Bwahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Birfoon expects normal working people to be online at the same time welfare suckers like himself are.

Birfoon then gets angry when told to get a life.

Lol, Welfare Boy, again, get a life.

After that you can post the case law that support your uneducated interlretation of jurisdiction. It's really simple.

1). Support your ignorant opinion with primary sources;

2). Get a life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Romney has biggest lead to date in new Gallup poll
October 17, 2012 at 2:30 pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...

Mr. Obama has given $1.5 Billion Dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood. America has the highest food-stamp percentage in recorded history, we have the NDAA now. BP oil spill is turning into a tax break for criminal acts with one of the biggest natural disasters on record (NRDA). Obama is giving American jobs to Overseas. We are $16+ trillion dollars in debt now thanks to Obama. Unemployment is hit a record streak of negative proportions. Obama gives bailout for the super-rich., while America is having one of the worst recessions since the great depression. Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican drug dealers which American’s got killed with. This is not a positive example of hope and change the American people were looking for.
I gave up on Obama’s false hope; removing him from office will do a great good for the American people.
Obama is dangers to America’s freedom, safety, and our cherished constitution. It is only in the best interest to get someone else other than Obama in office. Obama was totally unsuccessful as President of the United States. Does Obama care? Not enough. America needs a real leader in charge for this great country. Obama’s lake of business skills is getting America ripped off. During the Obama administration the Federal Reserve magically lost over a half of trillion dollars. This is a lot of hard working American Tax dollars. We also lost our “triple A” credit rating. We need not to be naďve, of the damage that has occurred under the Obama administration. We cannot afford 4 more years of Barack Obama.
I honestly was pro-Obama at first, but his record speaks volumes. Obama is one of the worsted Presidents we ever had; nothing against the man personally, but please help America, for you and the American people, and help him retire as commander and chief. Obama had his chance, with very, very, very little success. Obama’s administration was a failure to America. America can easily do better.

Thank you and God bless America.

==========

Mitt Romney leading President Obama by six in Gallup poll

Mitt Romney has taken a six-point lead over President Obama in the latest Gallup national tracking poll — his biggest lead to date and the first time he has led outside the margin of error.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

500 Comments
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Birfoon expects normal working people to be online at the same time welfare suckers like himself are.
Birfoon then gets angry when told to get a life.
Lol, Welfare Boy, again, get a life.
After that you can post the case law that support your uneducated interlretation of jurisdiction. It's really simple.
1). Support your ignorant opinion with primary sources;
2). Get a life.
Bladder Drip! First, guess you missed where I said I'm quite satisfied with my understanding of what constitutes a citizen and what doesn't. I'M GOOD! If you're not, that's your problem. Try reading with an open mind. Considering how you keep dwelling on welfare, one can only assume that you rely on it. Wait out by the mailbox often? Second, angry? Are you kidding? You're entertaining at best, nothing more. You're the star in a three ring circus. I mean you're like Larry, Moe and Curly all rolled into one. HILARIOUS pigeon
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
Mr. Obama has given $1.5 Billion Dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood. America has the highest food-stamp percentage in recorded history, we have the NDAA now. BP oil spill is turning into a tax break for criminal acts with one of the biggest natural disasters on record (NRDA). Obama is giving American jobs to Overseas. We are $16+ trillion dollars in debt now thanks to Obama. Unemployment is hit a record streak of negative proportions. Obama gives bailout for the super-rich., while America is having one of the worst recessions since the great depression. Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican drug dealers which American’s got killed with. This is not a positive example of hope and change the American people were looking for.
I gave up on Obama’s false hope; removing him from office will do a great good for the American people.
Obama is dangers to America’s freedom, safety, and our cherished constitution. It is only in the best interest to get someone else other than Obama in office. Obama was totally unsuccessful as President of the United States. Does Obama care? Not enough. America needs a real leader in charge for this great country. Obama’s lake of business skills is getting America ripped off. During the Obama administration the Federal Reserve magically lost over a half of trillion dollars. This is a lot of hard working American Tax dollars. We also lost our “triple A” credit rating. We need not to be naďve, of the damage that has occurred under the Obama administration. We cannot afford 4 more years of Barack Obama.
I honestly was pro-Obama at first, but his record speaks volumes. Obama is one of the worsted Presidents we ever had; nothing against the man personally, but please help America, for you and the American people, and help him retire as commander and chief. Obama had his chance, with very, very, very little success. Obama’s administration was a failure to America. America can easily do better.
==========
Mitt Romney has taken a six-point lead over President Obama in the latest Gallup national tracking poll — his biggest lead to date and the first time he has led outside the margin of error.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
500 Comments
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.

You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
[October 17, 2012]
It is beyond Terri Tunna's comprehension that people are starting to see the light at the tunnel and are investing in their future and in their future they see no Obama to hold them back.
Just face it Tuna, people are greedy. Tell us, would you work i you knew that all the work you were doing would all go to someone else? People work for themselves, their families, their churches, their communities and, last, their country. And the further their money gets away from them, the less happy they are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election -...
==========
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w ...
500 Comments
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing the Washington Post writing such drivel made me suspicious. And rightly so.
You have no idea, do you, American er hmm Lady. You can't tell the difference between a news dispatch, an editorial or a LETTER from a reader to the newspaper, which is what this so-called piece of journalism is. All rantings from an extreme-right letter-writer, with no sources, no attribution. But hey, title, first sentence, are attractive to haters like you who profess to be christians. Christ must be proud of you, lol. Well, not too angry with you anyways as he knows you have no comprehension of what you read but simultaneoulsy disappointed as people like you are such facile prey for hate-spewing garbge conveyors. Pity. Why pity? Because there may just be enough clueless people like you who may just vote Romney to victory.

Ah Jacques, you do know the Washington POST leans left, don't you? And if they say that Mitt is ahead, he is but ..... further ahead than they are willing to admit!
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

They should just call him Monica Crowley for her lip service.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,513
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 min PEllen 2
Abby 8-1-14 8 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 21 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 23 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 25 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min Duck Hook 1,880
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE