BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,236)

Showing posts 104,701 - 104,720 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
There were a copule of times during that debate when I thought the two candidates would start taking swings at each other.
I thought it was a pretty lively discussion, yet predictably boring at the same time.
No new ground was broken.
loose
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

ta ta
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

How funny is it that the flappers are no where to be found? LMAO Out....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
Yep, Mitt was debating both Candy Crowley and Eye Candy at the same time!
Clapping seal Michelle disgraces ‘Presidential’ Debate
When Barack Obama lies, only his wife claps.

The ‘undecideds’ in Candy’s audience wouldn’t do it, but ‘liddle’ Barry’s wife came through.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap from? Romney owned those companies? Where was that even mentioned? You flappers really do have comprehension issues. Obama's failed policies are his biggest weakness. He can't defend his own record and that will sink him.
I did suggest remedial reading course, remember? And again, you did not follow my advice. Now we see that you need punctuation courses. Re-read my sentence. It's a QUESTION. See that "?" at the end of my sentence? "Romney owned those mines and the Philips company?" Repeat :?????. Never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
The Pravda and Putin adorator pledging allegiance. Stifling laughter.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clapping seal Michelle disgraces ‘Presidential’ Debate
When Barack Obama lies, only his wife claps.
The ‘undecideds’ in Candy’s audience wouldn’t do it, but ‘liddle’ Barry’s wife came through.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Why this monologue?
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As you know the US government can't strip away citizenship of other nations, unless the individual request naturalization.
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As late as 13 days after the attack, the president was speaking with the hostesses of The View, refusing to call anything terrorism.
Crowley, to her credit, later admitted on a CNN panel that Romney's debate answer about Libya was right, though she still said he "picked the wrong word." He didn't. Precise semantics matter in diplomacy. Obama never directly condemned the attacks as terror in the Rose Garden and his aides said the exact opposite. But Crowley tried to fact-check Romney, came up short, and gave left-wing blogs days of laughing gas.("ROMNEY SHOT DOWN IN DEBATE FACT CHECK" goes the current Huffington Post headline.)
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/17/romn...
He referred to it as terrorism the day after.

Duh!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did suggest remedial reading course, remember? And again, you did not follow my advice. Now we see that you need punctuation courses. Re-read my sentence. It's a QUESTION. See that "?" at the end of my sentence? "Romney owned those mines and the Philips company?" Repeat :?????. Never mind.
I saw the question mark jacqazz. Still doesn't explain where you came up with the notion of Romney owning these companies. And I'm not in the habit of taking advice from dumbazzes for obvious reasons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Mobarf! What's happnin' cuz? LMAO
goldengirl

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what Obama and his dog Bo do not have in common?
Bo has his papers!
THAT is great!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!
Dah, no he did not. He in no way connect the attack on our embassy at Benghazi with a terrorist attack!!

Candy Crowley: Romney was right in main Libya argument, but 'he picked the wrong word'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh Liebig, how come you popped in? Not worried about the election, are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
MEDIA: OBAMA 'WINS DEBATE BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS'
'He would have to set his hair on fire' to lose
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/media-obama-wins-d...
???
Well, what do you expect them to say? Their man is down in the polls and they are at the wire!
goldengirl

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is “ pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever”.
Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals," because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.
I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
LMAO!!! Good one!!
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dah, no he did not. He in no way connect the attack on our embassy at Benghazi with a terrorist attack!!
Get real.

The day after the attack the President stated in the Rose Garden:

“Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe," he said. "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.”
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>

Duh!
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that my silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction is exactly what is contained in the 14th and the CRA of 1866. Imagine that Girdle Buns! Hmmm, you just got clownstomped. LMAO pigeon
Barfer Girks, maybe you have noticed by now that just quoting a statute verbatim is getting you no where.

If only you could support your opinion of jurisdiction with pertinent case law. It's really that simple. You can do that, right?

Whining and stomping your feet is not an effective technique when trying a case.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
How funny is it that the flappers are no where to be found? LMAO Out....
Posts like the above are always funny because welfare sucking disability cases always expect normal working people to be online at all times like they are.

Get a life, loser.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy Crowley: Romney was right in main Libya argument, but 'he picked the wrong word'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh Liebig, how come you popped in? Not worried about the election, are you?
Rogue Moron is a state known as denial.

Check the transcript, I believe was the advice given to other ignorant types such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,701 - 104,720 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

130 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,072,224
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min No Warming 45,483
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 54 min Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 1 hr edogxxx 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info