BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,236)

Showing posts 104,701 - 104,720 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And I won't bother explaining it to you one more time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law, you're dead on. Who cares?
While in the US, ordinary aliens are under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's long settled law.
Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
Only in the sense they must obey our laws, such as the speed limit, stopping at a red light, theft, murder, etc. Nothing else. Play law? That's your thing Prof.!(LMAO)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
As usual jacqazz fails to understand even the most simplest of statements. The issue does not concern you or any Canadian. Sorry that agitates you but you'll just have to get used to it. Flush turdport #3! LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh, Ms. Sleasy Bake, no business model yet? LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.

1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Ellen
5 Dun Learnt Meseff To Reed
6 Mobarf

Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Excellent! Now, please close your mouth as the flies are getting out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Overturned by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens.
Overturned according to play law.

Persons born in the US of ordinary aliens are born under the jurisdiction of the US and are not "subject to a foreign power."

That's settled law. Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution"
See Lynch v. Clarke, which, incidentally was cited favorably by several federal courts, including the USSC.
“And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President.‘No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,’ &c. The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Swift? Swift and severe? For who? When? Where? One of the dead terrorists even had his green card renewed.
The only swift and severe outcome was the killing of Osama bin Laden upon the direct orders of the U.S. Commander in Chief, Barack Obama. And many of his close associates at regular intervals.
When did we catch the first al Qaeda suspects? Sure we had to go to the ends of the Earth but it did take Obama over TWO years after Obama entered office to kill UBL. And he would not have accomplished that until the Bush administration had not developed the intelligence.
But we did put whom ever on notice that we were coming just three days after the attack and what has Obama done to convince We the People that he would do anything?
You do know that, just like FDR's Peal Harbor speech, that the presidents are more talking to We the People more than they are talking to our enemies, don't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Persons born in the US of ordinary aliens are born under the jurisdiction of the US and are not "subject to a foreign power."
<quoted text>
You're full of shat.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

This is Wade Hicks from Gulfport, MS. He has no arrest record and recently applied for, and received, a concealed carry weapon permit for his state. He is married to an Navy Lieutenant station in Okinawa. He is now stuck in Hawaii on the 'No Fly'!!!

Wade Hicks Jr speaking at july 4th tea party Bay St. Louis MS part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is what is happening to honest citizens who dare speak out against Obama;
“Sir, you must come with us”
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the sense they must obey our laws, such as the speed limit, stopping at a red light, theft, murder, etc. Nothing else. Play law? That's your thing Prof.!(LMAO)
Sorry, birfoon play law doesn't count.

Justice Stephen Field explained quite succinctly:

“Any doubt on the subject, if there can be any, must arise out of the words 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' They alone are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States who are within their dominions and under the protection of their laws, and with the consequent obligation to obey them when obedience can be rendered; and only those thus subject by their birth or naturalization are within the terms of the amendment.” In re Look Tin Sing, 21 Fed. Rep. 905, 906 (C.C Cal, 1884).

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law, you're dead on. Who cares?
While in the US, ordinary aliens are under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's long settled law.
Play law doesn't count.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shat.

“Any doubt on the subject, if there can be any, must arise out of the words 'subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' They alone are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States who are within their dominions and under the protection of their laws, and with the consequent obligation to obey them when obedience can be rendered; and only those thus subject by their birth or naturalization are within the terms of the amendment.” In re Look Tin Sing, 21 Fed. Rep. 905, 906 (C.C Cal, 1884).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Another tough day for birfoons? It looks like that is the case.

Rogue Moron started off his day with a racist hissy fit. He then moved on to an anti-science and education tirade that took up the better part of a day. What a satisfying retirement, no?

Pwesident Skrawny, when confronted with direct and irrefutable evidence, simply screamed out "LIE!" and then ran away tail tucked.

LRS continued with the usual pattern of making a fool of herself, simply denying it, and then repeating the failure. Another satisfied retiree (read SSI beneficiary).

The other gang, Kentucky 1&2, Anita, Skid, etc., will check in later for more laughs.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, birfoon schizophrenia at its finest.

Day 1: ALIENS ARE NOT UNDER THE US's JURISDICTION.*whines, stomps feet*

Day 2: Well... They're under the jurisdiction of, BUT I DON'T LIKE IT.*whines, pounds little infant fists*
most of this stuff

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

on this thread is based on thin air factoids
strung together with hatred for this man,.

We are better off than four years ago..and he was born here..see you all for a "told you so" election night...where I am sure this group will not attend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I must amend this.
LRS wrote:
Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.
1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Pops
5 Ellen
6 Dun Learnt Meseff To Reed
7 Mobarf

*Note: This is an extremely close competition!

Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual jacqazz fails to understand even the most simplest of statements. The issue does not concern you or any Canadian. Sorry that agitates you but you'll just have to get used to it. Flush turdport #3! LMAO pigeon
What kind of moron thinks that a citizen of our largest trading partner and great ally, perhaps greatest now, doesn't have a stake in a US presidential election?

A birfoon, of course.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LMAO!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more history that you because:
1) I graduated high school....you didn't
2) I graduated college...you didn't
3) I graduated grad school...you didn't
4) I have a library of over 6000 books...you don't
5) I read whenever possible...you don't
6) I'm intelligent...you're not
7) I understand what I read....you don't
8) I understand the history and the impact....you don't
Since you claim to be so smart, what came 1st, the chicken or the egg?
How do you prove it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
An individual born of two U.S. citizens, on U.S. soil is, indeed under the "complete" jurisdiction of the U.S. Foreign parents, not so much as the child's allegiance is with that of his father's homeland. Are you really so stupid as to think, anyone born on U.S. soil is under the "complete" jurisdiction of the U.S.? If that were the case this country would have been overtaken long ago. Absolutely moronic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,701 - 104,720 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,033,715
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 32 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 55 min stoner-stud 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE