BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,661 - 104,680 of 177,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118087 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, I know exactly how Canada's economy is doing.
You too can analyze the data by going here: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-...
When you're able to analyze anything, something, at least one thing, on that page, come back and ask your silly birfoon questions.
Until then, you have yet to explain why EXACTLY a person from our closest ally and a largest trading partner cannot have an interest in US politics.
Do please try to keep up.
Thanks for that, GB. Actually, Rogue is more interested in what's happening over the border and elsewhere than his birther ilk and has some knowledge of it. He also understands why many nations are affected by what goes on in the world's biggest economy and super power. But his pals don't, they are convinced they live on an island, even though their land area is about 7% of the globe's and the population, hmmm, about 5%.

Most "sheeples",as they call you and other brighter types, know not just about Canada, but can converse on pretty much any nation on this planet.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118089 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You goofball, that sentence doesn't even make sense. pigeon I tell ya.
It makes perfect sense, but being illiterate, you cannot read too well. Did I not suggest remedial reading AND then writing classes? How's that going?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118091 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown, when you write stuff like the above, I just can't help but laugh hysterically.
Me too, lol. C'est trop drôle.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118092 Oct 16, 2012
Obama won by a slight margin. Romney made the same mistakes Obama made in the first debate, like not pressing, for example, on the Benghazi security measures taken BEFORE the attack, not after. Also, Romney looked like he was lying when he maintained that Obama did not mention a "terror attack" the day after in the rose garden. Proven that he did.

This small victory won't change the polls, it's still a dead heat. Anybody's election.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#118094 Oct 16, 2012
Jacques,
True it is they are filthy rich
Yet the Gulf States import almost everything except oil and gas and produce next to nothing, just like the other Emirates.

By the way, speaking of the Gulf, the Persian Gulf has enjoyed a Persian identity for millenia, much to the dismay of the Arabian Sunnis.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#118099 Oct 16, 2012
Obama articulating health care costs.

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118100 Oct 16, 2012
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
THE FACTS: What Obama didn’t mention is that much of the money that has been paying for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was borrowed. In fact, the government borrows nearly 40 cents for every dollar it spends. Thus using money that had been earmarked for wars to build schools and infrastructure would involve even more borrowing, adding to the federal deficit.
Wait a sec, Rogue Moron said that we're not borrowing money to fund the military.

Can you clear this up with him?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118101 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: Barfer Girks-- "No I can't explain my uneducated opinion, and no I don't have any case law to back it up. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Barfer Girks, you can easily put an end to this by posting case law that supports your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction.
It's really simple.
Maybe next time you leave the bunker you can stop by a law library? The librarians will be more than happy to help a layperson find the resources s/he needs to write a cogent reply.
Funny that my silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction is exactly what is contained in the 14th and the CRA of 1866. Imagine that Girdle Buns! Hmmm, you just got clownstomped. LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118102 Oct 16, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
SHEEPLE, come out to play.
They know Omama is done. Stick a fork in him!
No Mo Obama

Canyon Country, CA

#118106 Oct 17, 2012
hey you morons...obama got schooled tonight didn't he!!! Crowley is an idiot!
No Mo Obama

Canyon Country, CA

#118107 Oct 17, 2012
hey morons....Gallup has ROMNEY up by 4 points and it is going higher!

TREAT: Candy gives Obama 9% more time...
TRICK: Candy 'Throws the Flag'...
CANDYLAND: Romney was 'right in the main' on Benghazi, but 'picked the wrong word'...
Another debacle for America's media...
Reporters applaud Obama's slam on Romney's wealth...
Pelley:'Most Rancorous Debate In History'...
'Nauesating'...
LUNTZ GROUP: BIG SWING FOR ROMNEY!...
Obama touts fair pay, despite history of paying women less...
No Mo Obama

Canyon Country, CA

#118109 Oct 17, 2012
hey morons...we will have a new president in 20 days!

"Crowley's False Fact Check Saves President, Derails Debate - UPDATE: Crowley Backtracks

**UPDATE 4: Politico's Dylan Byers: "After the debate, even Crowley seemed to acknowledge that she had erred."

***UPDATE 3: Even Politico's Mike Allen is questioning Crowley's call.

***UPDATE 2: Even Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler says Crowley got it wrong: Obama "did not say terrorism."

***UPDATE: After the debate, Anderson Cooper was the first member of the CNN post debate group to question whether or not Romney really got the Libya issue wrong. They then brought Crowley on and after all the damage she had done during the debate, she finally admitted that Romney was "right" but "picked the wrong word."
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118111 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Overturned according to play law.
Persons born in the US of ordinary aliens are born under the jurisdiction of the US and are not "subject to a foreign power."
That's settled law. Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
Wish-full thinking, Puss!
Oh, what ever happen to that dual-citizenship, that would have made Obama subject to a foreign power.
As you know the US government can't strip away citizenship of other nations, unless the individual request naturalization.
Aliens have never been under the jurisdiction of the Constitution, to do so would make them citizens without naturalization.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118112 Oct 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but play law simply doesn't count.
As Justice Field explained, in the Look Tin Sing opinion, "The jurisdiction over these latter must at the time be both actual and exclusive." (That means complete jurisdiction, birfoon.)
In US v. Ark, the USSC also noted that jurisdiction must be "complete" for a person to be born a citizen under the 14th Amendment. In quoting Elk v. Wilkings the Court observed that such person must be "completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance’."
Play law doesn't count. Both Wong Kim Ark and Look Tin Sing were understood to be COMPLETELY under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth.
Sorry, play law simply doesn't count.
<quoted text>
I rest my case! Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, the US can't strip that citizenship away and hasn't any claim to him.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118113 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone in the Class wonders in what Article and Section that statement can be found.
You will recall that G.Washington, J.Adams, and T.Jefferson all had dual-citizenship.
ask wojar, he posted your answer on post 118005.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#118114 Oct 17, 2012
President Starky wrote:
Romney wins another debate!
"Stuff's gettin better"
I suspect collusion! How did Obama know Crowley had a transcript of the Rose Garden press conference, or did I miss something.
Stork

Canyon Country, CA

#118117 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect collusion! How did Obama know Crowley had a transcript of the Rose Garden press conference, or did I miss something.
...she is carrying his baby?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118118 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
Ross Perot endorses Romney...
What a surprise.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118119 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama mentioned TERROR, but DID NOT call the Benghazi attack on our Embassy and murder of 4 Americans a terrorist attack.
Nonetheless, Romney misstated Obama's statement and in a debate, it's perception, perception, perception, as Romney proved in the 1st one. Take your opponent off-guard by re-stating your image 180 degrees. Content was not important and Romney won the 1st debate by a long long shot.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118120 Oct 17, 2012
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
OBAMA:“And what I want to do is build on the 5 million jobs that we’ve created over the last 30 months in the private sector alone.”
THE FACTS: As he has done before, Obama is cherry-picking his numbers to make them sound better than they really are. He ignores the fact that public-sector job losses have dragged down overall job creation. Also, he chooses just to mention the past 30 months. That ignores job losses during his presidency up until that point. According to the Labor Department, about 4.5 million total jobs have been created over the past 30 months. But some 4.3 million jobs were lost during the earlier months of his administration. At this point, Obama is a net job creator, but only marginally.
Of course he cherry-picks his numbers. He's a politician trying to win re-election. How about Romney stating he'll keep jobs and industry at home even though he's himself exported thousands of jobs to China and Mexico. Talk about cherry-picking! At least, Obama's claim has some truth to it, whereas Romney's, well, he'd have to undo what he did, bring his companies back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ptbw forever 1,100,087
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 68,967
check out this chicago video 37 min KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago