BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225509 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#118240 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
ask wojar, he posted your answer on post 118005.
Yet another LIE by someone who has never studied The Law.
Please tell the Class what in your opinion is the best of the learned treatises on constitutional law. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118241 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the Class exactly what books, law review articles, and learned treatises you have read. What in your opinion is the most on point treatise with respect to this topic? Thank you.
Sorry Easy Bake, business model first.

#118242 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
As conservatives, we do not believe in change. Please post for the Class the words of the ORIGINAL and more authentic Pledge of Allegiance. Thank you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118243 Oct 17, 2012
This is Wade Hicks from Gulfport, MS. He has no arrest record and recently applied for, and received, a concealed carry weapon permit for his state. He is married to an Navy Lieutenant station in Okinawa. He is now stuck in Hawaii on the 'No Fly'!!!
Wade Hicks Jr speaking at july 4th tea party Bay St. Louis MS part 2

This is what is happening to honest citizens who dare speak out against Obama;
“Sir, you must come with us”
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

#118244 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
I don't think you flappers understand the difference between jurisdiction and allegiance.
PLEASE help them. Cite the very best law review article in your opinion that differentiates between the two correctly. Thank you.

Location hidden

#118245 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ever have a Rabbi fix you lunch?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever have a Rabbi perform a bris on you?
Ever have a Rabbi perform a bris on you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118246 Oct 17, 2012
New list of most ignorant Flappers.

1. Bladder Drip
2. Mobarf
3. jacqazz
4. Easy Bake
5. Ellen
6. Dun Learnt Meseff Ta Reed
7. Pops

This is a controlled, scientific ranking system.

#118247 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I am sure you give Obama credit for that too!
It's not my article. I'm just passing it on for anyone's comments.

#118248 Oct 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Adjusted for inflation, the $118.23 billion the federal government spent in 1965 to run all of its programs equals $868.53 billion in 2012 dollars. Thus, the entire federal government of 1965 cost less than CMS does today.
Viewed from the perspective of macroeconomics is that good or bad?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#118249 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The British then close their embassy and the Red Cross closes it's offices and Obama thinks it is wise to keep our UNarmed people there?
There were five DSS agents present. Rouge ASSUMES they were unarmed. It's one thing to say security was inadequate but quite another to say they were "UNarmed". There were also armed Libyan agents present.
Grand Birther

United States

#118250 Oct 17, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Bladder Drip! First, guess you missed where I said I'm quite satisfied with my understanding of what constitutes a citizen and what doesn't. I'M GOOD! If you're not, that's your problem. Try reading with an open mind. Considering how you keep dwelling on welfare, one can only assume that you rely on it. Wait out by the mailbox often? Second, angry? Are you kidding? You're entertaining at best, nothing more. You're the star in a three ring circus. I mean you're like Larry, Moe and Curly all rolled into one. HILARIOUS pigeon
Welfare Boy, no one is asking whether you're satisfied with what constitutes a citizen. Theres no need to shirk the question. You merely have to support your flawed understanding with case law.

And don't worry, Welfare Boy, I believe you. ;) PLENTY of satisfied people spend 16 hours a day on Topix trying to troll people.

BWAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Location hidden

#118251 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
"YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange?
====
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your lack of education precluded from understanding the topic under discussion.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?
Tootsie, your question was very clear and my answer was very specific.
Mean what you says and say what you mean!
Terri Tanna wrote:
Why do you avoid explaining what the DJIA has to do with the equity markets?
Can you explain the GLARING statistical FLAW in the DJIA? Have you ever studied Statistics?
Don't change the subject Tootsie. There is NO United States stock market!!!
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118252 Oct 17, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT POST.
And Lord, please reveal the basics of macroeconomics to Mssrs. Romney and Ryan who embarrass those of us who a true free market conservative Republicans by their complete lack of understanding of Economics and everything that has to do with a prosperous economic system.
It is not the fault of Mssrs. Romney and Ryan that they have NEVER studied Economics in a serious setting. They should be pitied for their abysmal ignorance rather than being scorned for their lack of education.
slEasy Bake, you embarrass the entire Internet! Yep, people worldwide are embarrassed by you. Pathetic excuse for a human. BTW, under your avatar you can just leave off everything after "The Farm". What a waste of oxygen you are. Tick tock, the well is running dry. foolish pigeon
Grand Birther

United States

#118253 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Results: Who do you think won the second presidential debate?
Mitt Romney
67.08%
Barack Obama
32.92%
Total Responses - 884
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you neglected to post the poll's methodology.

Was it a voluntary response poll?

#118254 Oct 17, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
U.S. homes surged in September to its fastest pace in more than four years.
Why not three years?
Why not two years?
Why not five years?
Why not 10 years?
"U.S. homes [did not] surge" as you have written. The article stated that "[g]roundbreaking on new U.S. homes" surged.
If you are familiar with the most basic concept in Economics -- that The Market allocates scarce resources -- you would understand that the allocation has been to the greatest WEALTH CREATION in the entire history of the world by the > 121% increase in the equity markets during the past 3-3/4 years. That is why home values are "only" up 25% since the bottom of the Bush housing debacle in January 2009. Of course, with leverage the real return is closer to that same 120%. You can't fool The Market.

Location hidden

#118255 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I am sure you give Obama credit for that too!
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my article. I'm just passing it on for anyone's comments.
Then whom do you give the housing market credit to? Our population has gone up about 10 million since 2008 sooooo maybe, just maybe, people are starting to run out of old homes so they are building new one to accommodate the growing population. In other words, supply and demand .... which had nothing to do with anything Obama has done.
Grand Birther

United States

#118256 Oct 17, 2012
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
End the Bush Era.
Vote Obama out!
But, if Obama is by chance reelected,
who is he going to blame the economy on?
Rogue Moron, does the US economy work in four year cycles?

#118257 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tell us, would you work i you knew that all the work you were doing would all go to someone else?
Yours is a common statement made by those without education -- often people with a great deal of wealth. That is why professionals in the major firms are paid $1,000/hr. and more.
We always told our clients your statement is true, but only when the effective tax rate is 100%. At this moment the federal marginal income tax rate for working-class families is 15%-- the lowest it has ever been since the implementation of the XVIth. Only those who are not wealthy subscribe to the MYTH that current federal marginal tax rates are high, because that is what they read in the press. People who have real wealth are very happy with today's rate schedule, because they know how good it is compared to the Reagan era of high taxes, high unemployment, high inflation, the lowest creditworthiness for the United States in its history, and low stock market gains due the policies of the least-educated president in the history of the United States.

Location hidden

#118258 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
As conservatives, we do not believe in change. Please post for the Class the words of the ORIGINAL and more authentic Pledge of Allegiance. Thank you.
You mean you are giving credit to the progressives for getting us out of the horse and buggies? You do know that if it were not for GUNS, there would never had been an industrial revolution, don't you?
Yep, metallurgy and machine tools are revolved around firearms! And the very first assembly line was not Henry Fords auto production but it was the Springfield Armory!
Yep, the old British Brown Bess did not have interchangeable parts and each had to be hand fitted but our Springfield muscats had parts that could be switched from rifle to rifle. In fact before the War of 1812 we had a trade group go to England with Ten Springfield rifles, dissembled them on a table, mixed up all the parts and reassembled them and the Brits went bonkers.

Location hidden

#118260 Oct 17, 2012
By the way, if you ever visit the U.S. Constitution in Boston Harbor, not the Crowns on the naval artillery. You see, prior to about 1800 we could not make our own artillery so Britain sold us out first canons in the 1790's.
Yep, all our new warships built before 1800 had new British canons on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Ghey Ghost 1,431,722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,524
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr VN Vet 61,476
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,743
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 2,060
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,181
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1,660

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages