BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,641 - 104,660 of 176,759 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In those famous words of Cornbread, "you're still an idiot"!(and pigeon)
Ad hominem.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the world already moved past the birfoon. The children were understood to be natural born American citizens.
Sorry. Play law doesn't count.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "the 14th is the Civil Rights Act."
Answer: NO, it is not.
Re: "You can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if you are subject to any foreign power."
Answer. Since everyone who is in the USA except for foreign diplomats is subject to the jurisdiction, people who are foreigners visiting our country and both legal and illegal aliens are just as subject to the jurisdiction as US citizens.
Re: "Sorry, well known fact, the US Constitution is the jurisdiction,thereof."
Sorry Ellen, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:

Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)

"The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:

"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."

Senator Jacob Howard concurs:

" I concur entirely with the honorable Senator from Illinois [Trumbull], in holding that the word "jurisdiction," as here employed, ought to be construed so as to imply a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, whether exercised by Congress, by the executive, or by the judicial department; that is to say, the same jurisdiction in extent and quality as applies to every citizen of the United States now."

Rep. John Bingham (Considered the father of the 14th Amendment) States:

"[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy howdy, Barfer Girks, that's a really interesting reply.
It's missing something though. Where is the case law to support your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction?
I'll wait.
Girdle Buns, do you not know what you're reading? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ellen, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:
Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)
"The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:
"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."
Senator Jacob Howard concurs:
" I concur entirely with the honorable Senator from Illinois [Trumbull], in holding that the word "jurisdiction," as here employed, ought to be construed so as to imply a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, whether exercised by Congress, by the executive, or by the judicial department; that is to say, the same jurisdiction in extent and quality as applies to every citizen of the United States now."
Rep. John Bingham (Considered the father of the 14th Amendment) States:
"[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen"
Yep! Why the flappers can't grasp what it is they read is beyond any logical explanation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
<quoted text>
Where did I claim CME was a "stock" exchange? My point being there was no United States Stock Exchange as you implied existed!
I saw her response and just went, oh brother! You reckon' she trips over her tongue numerous times daily?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Girdle Buns, do you not know what you're reading? LMAO
Barfer Girks, you could very easily end this by posting some case law that supports your uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction.

It's that easy.

Do you even know where to look? Do you know how?
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I think Romney won the debate.
Obama appeared to be rattled many times, while only regurgitating his asinine rhetoric and failed policies.
Say la vie to Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Barfer Girks, you could very easily end this by posting some case law that supports your uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction.
It's that easy.
Do you even know where to look? Do you know how?
Suffice it to say, I've done my reading and understand what determines whether a child is a citizen or not. Apparently, with all your great knowledge (lmao) you still don't understand it. Your puppetmaster's hands are growing weary of your constant dancing. Did you even read what AK (I think) posted just a few minutes ago? There it is, spelled out for you. What else do you need? Fly now little pigeon, you're becoming a mere pest.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.canadafreepress.com/ eh? Does LRS know that http://www.canadafreepress.com/ is commenting on the US and therefore none of its business?
You goofball, that sentence doesn't even make sense. pigeon I tell ya.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

NEW YORK OBSERVER: Romney For President...
SHEEPLE, it is time to change your hope.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Record High Enrollment for Food Stamps: 46,681,833...
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ross Perot endorses Romney...
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.
1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Ellen
5 Dun Learnt Meseff To Reed
6 Mobarf
Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons
Let's rank the birthers according to stupidity, along with coarse behaviour, profanity and weird sexual outbursts, mostly anal :

1. LRS
2. LRS
3. LRS
4. LRS
5. LRS
6. LRS
7 and so forth, take your pick,they are all of the above and more.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney wins another debate!

"Stuff's gettin better"
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No vote! LMAO!!!!!!!!
No vote?

Does that mean that a bright and knowledgeable 17-yr-old American who is not yet eligible to vote cannot have an opinion on American politics, politicians, the economy, justice, foreign affairs etc? You saidit, "no vote" .
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Busted Birfoon wrote:
Say la vie to Obama.
Kentucky Klown, when you write stuff like the above, I just can't help but laugh hysterically.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Barfer Girks, but you have to read above a fourth grade level to understand.
You assume that he has a fourth grade reading level. Why oh why do you overestimate these people all the time?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice it to say, I've done my reading and understand what determines whether a child is a citizen or not. Apparently, with all your great knowledge (lmao) you still don't understand it. Your puppetmaster's hands are growing weary of your constant dancing. Did you even read what AK (I think) posted just a few minutes ago? There it is, spelled out for you. What else do you need? Fly now little pigeon, you're becoming a mere pest.
TRANSLATION: Barfer Girks-- "No I can't explain my uneducated opinion, and no I don't have any case law to back it up. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Barfer Girks, you can easily put an end to this by posting case law that supports your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction.

It's really simple.

Maybe next time you leave the bunker you can stop by a law library? The librarians will be more than happy to help a layperson find the resources s/he needs to write a cogent reply.

Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Canada's economy going?
Not as well as we'd like. These are hard times. But we are number 1 economy-wise among the G-8 nations and, I believe, number 3 in the 34-member OECD. But that is small consolation, as I said, these are hard times for the whole world except for a few sheikdoms.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Canada's economy going?
And the wife said Qatar is filthy rich. However, and apart from stunningly beautiful skyscrapers and luxury cars, and except for shopping, if onelikesdoing just that, it's desert, in both manners of speaking. Which is why most of the ruling class spend their time in Europe and the U.S.

She said the people are quite welcoming, and she had no problem with the dress code, so long as it's modest and not flashy. Food is varied and excellent, and their hotels make our 4 stars look like hovels. No economic problems for them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago