BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,621 - 104,640 of 176,920 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Canada's economy going?
Exactly my point, Rogue Moron. That is why a Canadian has an interest in the upcoming election and US politics in general, which is exactly what Barfer Girks was denying.

Do please fill your birfoon pal in to your revelation.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Busted Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't now, they will after tonight.
Obama's days in the White House are numbered.
The fix is in, Romney is gonna win.
Kentucky Klown Kar, that may be that case, but so what?

As of yet, no birfoon has been able to articulate what EXACTLY a Romney win would have to do with birfoons. Other than voting for the party that sold birfoons out long ago, what will a Republican win have to do with birfoons?

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also."
====
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange?
Once again your lack of education precluded from understanding the topic under discussion.
The question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ms. slEASY Bake, Have you been spayed? If not, be a responsible pet and go to the vet immediately. Class request. You understand. pigeon
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn to comprehend what you read.
This is always funny to see from a birfoon who is obviously quite illiterate.

No one is applying their own reasoning, we are merely quoting that of the highest court in the nation, The United States Supreme Court.

What would be helpful for Barfer Girks would be if he could just cite some, any, case law to support her silly opinion.

Unitl then, babble away, birfoon.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, Rogue Moron. That is why a Canadian has an interest in the upcoming election and US politics in general, which is exactly what Barfer Girks was denying.
That was a question and obviously you do not know the correct answer!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Girdle Buns! What's happnin' cuz? Oh, how many Canadians will be voting in our Presidential election? pigeon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange?

====
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your lack of education precluded from understanding the topic under discussion.
The question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?
Tootsie, your question was very clear and my answer was very specific.
Mean what you says and say what you mean!
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That was a question and obviously you do not know the correct answer!
Rogue Moron, I know exactly how Canada's economy is doing.

You too can analyze the data by going here: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-...

When you're able to analyze anything, something, at least one thing, on that page, come back and ask your silly birfoon questions.

Until then, you have yet to explain why EXACTLY a person from our closest ally and a largest trading partner cannot have an interest in US politics.

Do please try to keep up.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They're under partial jursidiction. They owe no allegiance to the U.S.
Nonsense. They are not partially under the laws of the US but completely. Ordinary aliens in the US do not enjoy immunity from American law.

Insofar as birth within the allegiance,“Allegiance is nothing more than the tie or duty of obedience of a subject to the sovereign under whose protection he is, and allegiance by birth is that which arises from being born within the dominions and under the protection of a particular sovereign.” US v Ark.

“By the common law, a child born within the allegiance—the jurisdiction—of the United States, is born a subject or citizen thereof, without reference to the political status or condition of its parents. McKay v. Campbell, 2 Sawy. 118; In re Look Tin Sing, 10 Sawy. 353, 21 Fed. Rep. 900; Lynch v. Clarke, 1 Sandf. eh. 583.” Ex parte Chin King, 35 Fed. Rep. 354, 355 (C.C. D. Oregon 1888).

Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the birfoon think that aliens from beyond our borders but who are within our borders should not be under the complete jurisdiction of the United States? That would be a recipe for mayhem.
BirfoonBoy has it arse backwards.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Girdle Buns! What's happnin' cuz? Oh, how many Canadians will be voting in our Presidential election? pigeon
None. Who cares? What's your point?

I keep close tabs on politics world wide. Don't you?

Moreover, you have yet to explain why a citizen from our closest ally and largest trading partner cannot have AN INTEREST in American politics, especially when said citizen's interest is making fun of birfoons such as yourself. That seems pretty inoccuous to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish of you. Pls name any equity traded on the CME. Thank you. It is not a "stock" exchange.
Where did I claim CME was a "stock" exchange? My point being there was no United States Stock Exchange as you implied existed!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn to comprehend what you read.
"After birth"?

What part of "at the time" of birth does the birfoon not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."
That's news?
Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.
Please learn to read.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Sandman....bring me a dream. Mobarf's motto. Continue to frolic in your fantasy land while the rest of the world moves past you. pigeon
The rest of the world already moved past the birfoon. The children were understood to be natural born American citizens.

Sorry. Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)
BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.
The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.
Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is always funny to see from a birfoon who is obviously quite illiterate.
No one is applying their own reasoning, we are merely quoting that of the highest court in the nation, The United States Supreme Court.
What would be helpful for Barfer Girks would be if he could just cite some, any, case law to support her silly opinion.
Unitl then, babble away, birfoon.
This is all I need Girdle Buns.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

It's up to you to understand it. Although, you've done a wonderful job of proving you're unable. pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the world already moved past the birfoon. The children were understood to be natural born American citizens.
Sorry. Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
In those famous words of Cornbread, "you're still an idiot"!(and pigeon)
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all I need Girdle Buns.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
It's up to you to understand it. Although, you've done a wonderful job of proving you're unable. pigeon
Boy howdy, Barfer Girks, that's a really interesting reply.

It's missing something though. Where is the case law to support your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction?

I'll wait.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Go Romney/Ryan!!!
May God bless you tonight Mr. Romney with the words you need to say to get your point across clearly, to the ones still in doubt. And may He open the ears of those who have 'chosen' to remain deaf!!!
Amen <3
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is Wade Hicks from Gulfport, MS. He has no arrest record and recently applied for, and received, a concealed carry weapon permit for his state. He is married to an Navy Lieutenant station in Okinawa. He is now stuck in Hawaii on the 'No Fly'!!!
Wade Hicks Jr speaking at july 4th tea party Bay St. Louis MS part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6CEIGB36snwXX
This is what is happening to honest citizens who dare speak out against Obama;
“Sir, you must come with us”
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
http://www.canadafreepress.com/ eh? Does LRS know that http://www.canadafreepress.com/ is commenting on the US and therefore none of its business?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I bet Omama attacks Romney on his role at Bain. I hope he does because, once again, it will backfire on him. This will be classic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 1:28PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••