BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Rush

United States

#118010 Oct 16, 2012
Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians' primary language is French? Want to rephrase that?
Many Québécois vacation in Florida in winter. Most if not all speak a very and often more than respectable level of English. I live here, on the Québec border, and I know that province well. You don't know what you"re talking about.
Here in Canada, you don't have to know Ehglish or French to pass a written and practical driver's exam. An interpreter will assist when necessary. And why not? Why do you need the language of the country to drive? All signs are symbols. When you drive in Germany, Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Rogue, armed with you int'l driver's licence, do you know the language of those countries? Do you drive just the same? Of course you do. So do I.
Why not Jackie? Steven staynor that's why you shouldn't have speakers of non native language driving. Now you are going to scratch your head and not know what I am referring to, Steven was hit and killed while riding a motorcycle by a Spanish only speaking Mexican who blew a stop sign.

At the trial his attorneys argued that the sign said "stop" and did not have the word "Alto" anywhere on it.

Result no real justice for Steven. Now take your silly little shapes argument and slide it where your boyfriends junk goes...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118012 Oct 16, 2012
Busted Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim to be so smart, what came 1st, the chicken or the egg?
How do you prove it?
Kentucky Moron, this isn't a history question.

DUH

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#118013 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid as to think, anyone born on U.S. soil is under the "complete" jurisdiction of the U.S.? If that were the case this country would have been overtaken long ago. Absolutely moronic.
Children born in the US of alien parents have always been considered born US citizens. Last time I checked we were not overtaken "long ago".

“Is not the child born in this country of German parents a citizen? I am afraid we have got very few citizens in some of the counties of good old Pennsylvania if the children born of German parents are not citizens.”-Senator Lyman Trumbull, Cong. Globe 39th, 1st Sess 498 (1866).

Hee hee hee.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118014 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Another tough day for birfoons? It looks like that is the case.
Rogue Moron started off his day with a racist hissy fit. He then moved on to an anti-science and education tirade that took up the better part of a day. What a satisfying retirement, no?
Pwesident Skrawny, when confronted with direct and irrefutable evidence, simply screamed out "LIE!" and then ran away tail tucked.
LRS continued with the usual pattern of making a fool of herself, simply denying it, and then repeating the failure. Another satisfied retiree (read SSI beneficiary).
The other gang, Kentucky 1&2, Anita, Skid, etc., will check in later for more laughs.
Syill can't point out exactly what I said that was RACIST, can you? And if I am anti-science, can you snow me exactly where I am? Both NASA=MSFC and the U.K. Metro Office agrees with me!!!

Location hidden

#118015 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
You're a moron. The state of affairs the the US affects the entire world, especially our closest neighbours.
I understand how a shut in basement dweller could think otherwise, but unfortunately for Barfer Girks we're dealing with reality.
How is Canada's economy going?
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#118016 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
I wonder why ALL the Flappers have been in such bad moods lately? LOL Could it be they know Omama is toast? I think so! Cracks me up. LMAO
If they don't now, they will after tonight.
Obama's days in the White House are numbered.
The fix is in, Romney is gonna win.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118018 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but play law simply doesn't count.
As Justice Field explained, in the Look Tin Sing opinion, "The jurisdiction over these latter must at the time be both actual and exclusive." (That means complete jurisdiction, birfoon.)
In US v. Ark, the USSC also noted that jurisdiction must be "complete" for a person to be born a citizen under the 14th Amendment. In quoting Elk v. Wilkings the Court observed that such person must be "completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance’."
Play law doesn't count. Both Wong Kim Ark and Look Tin Sing were understood to be COMPLETELY under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth.
Sorry, play law simply doesn't count.
<quoted text>
To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement. Not something acquired after birth. Keep on shufflin' pigeon. You're losing badly.

RationalState

#118019 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid as to think, anyone born on U.S. soil is under the "complete" jurisdiction of the U.S.? If that were the case this country would have been overtaken long ago. Absolutely moronic.
Does the birfoon think that aliens from beyond our borders but who are within our borders should not be under the complete jurisdiction of the United States? That would be a recipe for mayhem.

BirfoonBoy has it arse backwards.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118020 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Persons on U.S. soil, except for foreign ambassadors and a few other exceptions, have always been considered to be under the "complete" jurisdiction of the US. Last time I checked this country had not been "overtaken" long ago.
Grow up!
I like the way you tossed in, "and a few other exceptions"! The rationale behind your thinking is asinine to say the least. Under your reasoning, any Nation that is hostile towards the U.S. could just send a couple over, drop a baby and poof, our enemy is now our citizen?????????? What a crock of shat! You definitely need to grow up and GET REAL. What a pigeon.

RationalState

#118021 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement. Not something acquired after birth. Keep on shufflin' pigeon. You're losing badly.
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."

That's news?

Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.

Please learn to read.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but play law simply doesn't count.
As Justice Field explained, in the Look Tin Sing opinion, "The jurisdiction over these latter must at the time be both actual and exclusive." (That means complete jurisdiction, birfoon.)
In US v. Ark, the USSC also noted that jurisdiction must be "complete" for a person to be born a citizen under the 14th Amendment. In quoting Elk v. Wilkings the Court observed that such person must be "completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance’."
Play law doesn't count. Both Wong Kim Ark and Look Tin Sing were understood to be COMPLETELY under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth.
Sorry, play law simply doesn't count.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118022 Oct 16, 2012
A change is required.
LRS wrote:
Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.
1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Ellen
5 Mobarf
6 Dun Learnt Meseff Ta Reed
7 Pops

*Note: Mobarf has moved up to 5th place. Pops is now in 7th. Atta boi Mo!

Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#118023 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
DJIA is looking good today.
YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#118024 Oct 16, 2012
Flaming Faggot wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Moron, this isn't a history question.
DUH
I never said it was!
DUH!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118025 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the birfoon think that aliens from beyond our borders but who are within our borders should not be under the complete jurisdiction of the United States? That would be a recipe for mayhem.
BirfoonBoy has it arse backwards.
They're under partial jursidiction. They owe no allegiance to the U.S. Again, are you really this stupid? So much for the Prof.(LMAO) biz huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118026 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."
That's news?
Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.
Please learn to read.
<quoted text>
Please learn to comprehend what you read.

#118027 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ever have a Rabbi fix you lunch?
Ever have a Rabbi perform a bris on you?

RationalState

#118028 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you tossed in, "and a few other exceptions"! The rationale behind your thinking is asinine to say the least. Under your reasoning, any Nation that is hostile towards the U.S. could just send a couple over, drop a baby and poof, our enemy is now our citizen?????????? What a crock of shat! You definitely need to grow up and GET REAL. What a pigeon.
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)

BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.

The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.

Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Persons on U.S. soil, except for foreign ambassadors and a few other exceptions, have always been considered to be under the "complete" jurisdiction of the US. Last time I checked this country had not been "overtaken" long ago.
Grow up!

#118029 Oct 16, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
our constitution does not allow that status.
Someone in the Class wonders in what Article and Section that statement can be found.
You will recall that G.Washington, J.Adams, and T.Jefferson all had dual-citizenship.

Location hidden

#118030 Oct 16, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also.
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange? Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
For claiming to be so learned, you sure are stupid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118031 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)
BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.
The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.
Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
<quoted text>
Mr. Sandman....bring me a dream. Mobarf's motto. Continue to frolic in your fantasy land while the rest of the world moves past you. pigeon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,154,412
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Cheech the Conser... 49,244
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,130
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Jimbo 20
Abby 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago