BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192415 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118053 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, Rogue Moron. That is why a Canadian has an interest in the upcoming election and US politics in general, which is exactly what Barfer Girks was denying.
Do please fill your birfoon pal in to your revelation.
Girdle Buns! What's happnin' cuz? Oh, how many Canadians will be voting in our Presidential election? pigeon

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118054 Oct 16, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"YES -- but what about the United States stock market? That is doing well also."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The United States does not have a stock market? Have you ever heard of the New York Stock Exchange?

====
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your lack of education precluded from understanding the topic under discussion.
The question is what does the DJIA have to do with the equity markets of the United States of America?
Tootsie, your question was very clear and my answer was very specific.
Mean what you says and say what you mean!
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#118055 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Canada's economy going?
<quoted text>
That was a question and obviously you do not know the correct answer!
Rogue Moron, I know exactly how Canada's economy is doing.

You too can analyze the data by going here: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-...

When you're able to analyze anything, something, at least one thing, on that page, come back and ask your silly birfoon questions.

Until then, you have yet to explain why EXACTLY a person from our closest ally and a largest trading partner cannot have an interest in US politics.

Do please try to keep up.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#118056 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They're under partial jursidiction. They owe no allegiance to the U.S.
Nonsense. They are not partially under the laws of the US but completely. Ordinary aliens in the US do not enjoy immunity from American law.

Insofar as birth within the allegiance,“Allegiance is nothing more than the tie or duty of obedience of a subject to the sovereign under whose protection he is, and allegiance by birth is that which arises from being born within the dominions and under the protection of a particular sovereign.” US v Ark.

“By the common law, a child born within the allegiance—the jurisdiction—of the United States, is born a subject or citizen thereof, without reference to the political status or condition of its parents. McKay v. Campbell, 2 Sawy. 118; In re Look Tin Sing, 10 Sawy. 353, 21 Fed. Rep. 900; Lynch v. Clarke, 1 Sandf. eh. 583.” Ex parte Chin King, 35 Fed. Rep. 354, 355 (C.C. D. Oregon 1888).

Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the birfoon think that aliens from beyond our borders but who are within our borders should not be under the complete jurisdiction of the United States? That would be a recipe for mayhem.
BirfoonBoy has it arse backwards.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#118057 Oct 16, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Girdle Buns! What's happnin' cuz? Oh, how many Canadians will be voting in our Presidential election? pigeon
None. Who cares? What's your point?

I keep close tabs on politics world wide. Don't you?

Moreover, you have yet to explain why a citizen from our closest ally and largest trading partner cannot have AN INTEREST in American politics, especially when said citizen's interest is making fun of birfoons such as yourself. That seems pretty inoccuous to me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118058 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish of you. Pls name any equity traded on the CME. Thank you. It is not a "stock" exchange.
Where did I claim CME was a "stock" exchange? My point being there was no United States Stock Exchange as you implied existed!

Bristol, CT

#118059 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn to comprehend what you read.
"After birth"?

What part of "at the time" of birth does the birfoon not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "To be both, actual and exclusive is a requirement."
That's news?
Who said anything about "after birth"? The courts have ruled (and it has always been understood) that jurisdiction over children born of aliens in the US is actual and exclusive "at the time" of birth, not at some later time.
Please learn to read.

Bristol, CT

#118060 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Sandman....bring me a dream. Mobarf's motto. Continue to frolic in your fantasy land while the rest of the world moves past you. pigeon
The rest of the world already moved past the birfoon. The children were understood to be natural born American citizens.

Sorry. Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tossed in? The exceptions include children of foreign ambassadors, children born of foreign hostile occupying troops, children born of aliens on public vessels within the territorial waters of the US.(I'm not sure if this last exception is still valid.)
BTW, there was a case not too long ago about Russian spies with children born in the US. According to US law, the children are natural born citizens, and could someday be eligible for the Presidency.
The kids were the real victims. They didn't even know their parents were spies and they were normal kids growing up as natural born American citizens. They grew up with their fellow American friends, some achieving quite well in school and knew no other country as theirs other than the United States of America.
Sad to say, but most birfoons, who proudly piss on the Constitution, are less American than those kids.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118061 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is always funny to see from a birfoon who is obviously quite illiterate.
No one is applying their own reasoning, we are merely quoting that of the highest court in the nation, The United States Supreme Court.
What would be helpful for Barfer Girks would be if he could just cite some, any, case law to support her silly opinion.
Unitl then, babble away, birfoon.
This is all I need Girdle Buns.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

It's up to you to understand it. Although, you've done a wonderful job of proving you're unable. pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118062 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the world already moved past the birfoon. The children were understood to be natural born American citizens.
<quoted text>
In those famous words of Cornbread, "you're still an idiot"!(and pigeon)
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#118063 Oct 16, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all I need Girdle Buns.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
It's up to you to understand it. Although, you've done a wonderful job of proving you're unable. pigeon
Boy howdy, Barfer Girks, that's a really interesting reply.

It's missing something though. Where is the case law to support your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction?

I'll wait.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118064 Oct 16, 2012
Go Romney/Ryan!!!
May God bless you tonight Mr. Romney with the words you need to say to get your point across clearly, to the ones still in doubt. And may He open the ears of those who have 'chosen' to remain deaf!!!
Amen <3
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#118065 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is Wade Hicks from Gulfport, MS. He has no arrest record and recently applied for, and received, a concealed carry weapon permit for his state. He is married to an Navy Lieutenant station in Okinawa. He is now stuck in Hawaii on the 'No Fly'!!!
Wade Hicks Jr speaking at july 4th tea party Bay St. Louis MS part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6CEIGB36snwXX
This is what is happening to honest citizens who dare speak out against Obama;
“Sir, you must come with us”
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
http://www.canadafreepress.com/ eh? Does LRS know that http://www.canadafreepress.com/ is commenting on the US and therefore none of its business?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118066 Oct 16, 2012
I bet Omama attacks Romney on his role at Bain. I hope he does because, once again, it will backfire on him. This will be classic!

Bristol, CT

#118067 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In those famous words of Cornbread, "you're still an idiot"!(and pigeon)
Ad hominem.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#118068 Oct 16, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "the 14th is the Civil Rights Act."
Answer: NO, it is not.
Re: "You can't be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" if you are subject to any foreign power."
Answer. Since everyone who is in the USA except for foreign diplomats is subject to the jurisdiction, people who are foreigners visiting our country and both legal and illegal aliens are just as subject to the jurisdiction as US citizens.
Re: "Sorry, well known fact, the US Constitution is the jurisdiction,thereof."
Sorry Ellen, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:

Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)

"The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:

"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."

Senator Jacob Howard concurs:

" I concur entirely with the honorable Senator from Illinois [Trumbull], in holding that the word "jurisdiction," as here employed, ought to be construed so as to imply a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, whether exercised by Congress, by the executive, or by the judicial department; that is to say, the same jurisdiction in extent and quality as applies to every citizen of the United States now."

Rep. John Bingham (Considered the father of the 14th Amendment) States:

"[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118069 Oct 16, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy howdy, Barfer Girks, that's a really interesting reply.
It's missing something though. Where is the case law to support your silly, uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction?
I'll wait.
Girdle Buns, do you not know what you're reading? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118070 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ellen, but the people who's opinions actually matter say you are an idiot:
Senator Jacob Howard (Aided in drafting the 14th Amendment)
"The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
Senator Lymann Trumbull (chairman judiciary committee)replies:
"[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."
Senator Jacob Howard concurs:
" I concur entirely with the honorable Senator from Illinois [Trumbull], in holding that the word "jurisdiction," as here employed, ought to be construed so as to imply a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, whether exercised by Congress, by the executive, or by the judicial department; that is to say, the same jurisdiction in extent and quality as applies to every citizen of the United States now."
Rep. John Bingham (Considered the father of the 14th Amendment) States:
"[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen"
Yep! Why the flappers can't grasp what it is they read is beyond any logical explanation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118071 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange?
<quoted text>
Where did I claim CME was a "stock" exchange? My point being there was no United States Stock Exchange as you implied existed!
I saw her response and just went, oh brother! You reckon' she trips over her tongue numerous times daily?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#118072 Oct 16, 2012
Butthurt Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Girdle Buns, do you not know what you're reading? LMAO
Barfer Girks, you could very easily end this by posting some case law that supports your uneducated interpretation of jurisdiction.

It's that easy.

Do you even know where to look? Do you know how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,252,136
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,906
aggy-6-30-15 1 hr RACE 14
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 1 hr RACE 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,148
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,670
Ask Amy 7-5-15 1 hr RACE 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages