BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240942 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118136 Oct 17, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the US Supreme Court, which is the highest authority on what the law means, you are wrong. Every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is born within the jurisdiction of the USA. That means that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Ellen, we've already established that you cannot read. Why do you only name one exception? Children of foreign diplomats is just one exception, please list the others as well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118137 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap from? Romney owned those companies? Where was that even mentioned? You flappers really do have comprehension issues. Obama's failed policies are his biggest weakness. He can't defend his own record and that will sink him.
In the beginning EPA, OSHA, etc.were actually trying to improve things, and they have. But they are at the point of justifying their positions. In an attempt to remain relevant, they must continue to find new issues to "fix"!
It is like the NAACP. If they ever succeed in ending racism, they will no longer be needed and they can't have that. So they must continue to find racism while ignoring racism against the non-minority.
Yep, CO2 is bad so we must eliminate it ... and then plants will die .... and then animals will have nothing to eat so they too will die! And that is a good thing!
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#118138 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Damn, another Fracking earth quake. This one in Maine!!! Ever since they started fracking everywhere, there have been Fracking earth quakes everywhere!!!
I mean, just look at that Fracking earth quake in Virginia that fracked the Geo. Wash. Memorial and the fracked National Cathedral. Next thing you know, California will frack away from the other 48 contiguous states! Come to think of that, that may not be a fracking bad thing!
I hope California fracks at Yucaipa.

Location hidden

#118139 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, 1) she mentioned it first and 2) Obama must've somehow known what he said at the rose garden press conference, no?. But I know, according to salivating and fabricating birthers, that Obama must've had a little get-together with Candy Crowley before the debate, as he did with Chief Justice John Roberts before his 2009 inauguration.
As late as 13 days after the attack, the president was speaking with the hostesses of The View, refusing to call anything terrorism.

Crowley, to her credit, later admitted on a CNN panel that Romney's debate answer about Libya was right, though she still said he "picked the wrong word." He didn't. Precise semantics matter in diplomacy. Obama never directly condemned the attacks as terror in the Rose Garden and his aides said the exact opposite. But Crowley tried to fact-check Romney, came up short, and gave left-wing blogs days of laughing gas.("ROMNEY SHOT DOWN IN DEBATE FACT CHECK" goes the current Huffington Post headline.)
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/17/romn ...
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#118140 Oct 17, 2012
Yep, Mitt was debating both Candy Crowley and Eye Candy at the same time!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118141 Oct 17, 2012
I don't think you flappers understand the difference between jurisdiction and allegiance.

Location hidden

#118142 Oct 17, 2012
From sidelines, debate moderator Crowley becomes part of story; By Samuel P. Jacobs | Reuters –

HEMPSTEAD, New York (Reuters)- As in pro football this season, many of the noisiest complaints after political debates have been directed not at the participants, but at the referees.

http://news.yahoo.com/sidelines-debate-modera...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118143 Oct 17, 2012
MEDIA: OBAMA 'WINS DEBATE BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS'
'He would have to set his hair on fire' to lose

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/media-obama-wins-d...

???

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#118144 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques,
There were a copule of times during that debate when I thought the two candidates would start taking swings at each other.
I thought it was a pretty lively discussion, yet predictably boring at the same time.
No new ground was broken.
loose
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118146 Oct 17, 2012
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

American Lady

Danville, KY

#118148 Oct 17, 2012
ta ta
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118149 Oct 17, 2012
How funny is it that the flappers are no where to be found? LMAO Out....

Location hidden

#118151 Oct 17, 2012
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
Yep, Mitt was debating both Candy Crowley and Eye Candy at the same time!
Clapping seal Michelle disgraces ‘Presidential’ Debate
When Barack Obama lies, only his wife claps.

The ‘undecideds’ in Candy’s audience wouldn’t do it, but ‘liddle’ Barry’s wife came through.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#118152 Oct 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this crap from? Romney owned those companies? Where was that even mentioned? You flappers really do have comprehension issues. Obama's failed policies are his biggest weakness. He can't defend his own record and that will sink him.
I did suggest remedial reading course, remember? And again, you did not follow my advice. Now we see that you need punctuation courses. Re-read my sentence. It's a QUESTION. See that "?" at the end of my sentence? "Romney owned those mines and the Philips company?" Repeat :?????. Never mind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#118153 Oct 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
The Pravda and Putin adorator pledging allegiance. Stifling laughter.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#118154 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clapping seal Michelle disgraces ‘Presidential’ Debate
When Barack Obama lies, only his wife claps.
The ‘undecideds’ in Candy’s audience wouldn’t do it, but ‘liddle’ Barry’s wife came through.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Why this monologue?
Justus Liebig

South Windsor, CT

#118155 Oct 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As you know the US government can't strip away citizenship of other nations, unless the individual request naturalization.
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Justus Liebig

South Windsor, CT

#118156 Oct 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As late as 13 days after the attack, the president was speaking with the hostesses of The View, refusing to call anything terrorism.
Crowley, to her credit, later admitted on a CNN panel that Romney's debate answer about Libya was right, though she still said he "picked the wrong word." He didn't. Precise semantics matter in diplomacy. Obama never directly condemned the attacks as terror in the Rose Garden and his aides said the exact opposite. But Crowley tried to fact-check Romney, came up short, and gave left-wing blogs days of laughing gas.("ROMNEY SHOT DOWN IN DEBATE FACT CHECK" goes the current Huffington Post headline.)
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/17/romn...
He referred to it as terrorism the day after.

Duh!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118160 Oct 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did suggest remedial reading course, remember? And again, you did not follow my advice. Now we see that you need punctuation courses. Re-read my sentence. It's a QUESTION. See that "?" at the end of my sentence? "Romney owned those mines and the Philips company?" Repeat :?????. Never mind.
I saw the question mark jacqazz. Still doesn't explain where you came up with the notion of Romney owning these companies. And I'm not in the habit of taking advice from dumbazzes for obvious reasons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#118161 Oct 17, 2012
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the US government cannot "strip away" the citizenship of any other nation, not even through naturalization in the US. Renunciation of citizenship is between the individual and the foreign government whose citizenship is renounced. If the foreign government does not accept renunciation, then the person naturalized is a dual citizen, i.e., recognized a citizen by both countries.
Mobarf! What's happnin' cuz? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,535,823
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 4 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr SweLL GirL 10,708
Congressional FIX and REPAIR------NOW. 10 hr Panco and Cisco 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 hr Comrades 105,188
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 21 hr linda randy 5
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 23 hr Earl 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance