BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Dufault

North York, Canada

#117953 Oct 16, 2012
Well, I did it. Oh well, who cares.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117954 Oct 16, 2012
Back to normal

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117955 Oct 16, 2012
I think it odd that Libtards think that mankind is more powerful than Mother Nature. Sure on the local level we can sure pollute but globally we are like an ant trying to rape an elephant!
How come Nat Geo has not done a survey of Mount Kilimanjaro since 2007? Maybe the glacier on Mount Kilimanjaro has been growing and they can not figure out why?
Have you noticed that between 2004 and 2006 Florida got hit by SEVEN hurricanes .... but none since??? The rest of the U.S. has had just a few hurricanes hit the 48 states since 2006.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117957 Oct 16, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
I'm too polite, too well-read, and too truthful and respectful to your country?
You're an obummer drone!
//////////
obummer drone conga line
An obummer drone conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat drone males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a penile thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat drone in front of him.
democrat drone females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer drone conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message.
And this is what will vote Romney? Do you think Romney would approve your message?

Location hidden

#117960 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate changes have been occurring for eons. Yet, somehow this is news to the flappers! This past summer, where I'm at, the temps were 7-9 degrees cooler than the previous summer. Go figure.
Here in Northeast Florida it has been the coolest since I have moved to Jacksonville five years ago. It has also been one of the wettest too.
In 2004 they closed much of I10 due to flooding and they closed parts of it this past June and that is the first time in eight years. For the same reason why deserts have wild temperature daily swings due to low humidity, drought ares do to and much of the central part of the U.S. was in drought this year.
Oh, water vapor (humidity) is by far the most powerful Green House gas!

Location hidden

#117962 Oct 16, 2012
Are Blacks Racist if they Vote for Obama because He’s Black?

Conservatives aren’t the only ones who are questioning the black vote these days. When Stacey Dash, who is black and Mexican, came out for Romney, she was attacked for rejecting her black heritage. She was called an “Oreo”(black on the outside but white on the inside), a “jigaboo”(a weak and servile black), and additional racial epithets. The consensus among outspoken blacks is that a black must vote for Barack Obama because he’s black. Jesse Washington, writing for CourierPress.com asks these questions:
Are black people supporting Obama mainly because he’s black? If race is just one factor in blacks’ support of Obama, does that make them racist? Can blacks’ support for Obama be compared with white voters who may favor his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, because he’s white?
In an interview with Ebony magazine, film star Samuel L. Jackson revealed why he voted for Obama:
“I voted for Barack because he was black.’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them … That’s American politics, pure and simple.[Obama’s] message didn’t mean [bleep] to me.”
No one is really surprised by this admission.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/10/are-black...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117964 Oct 16, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL
==
The following are the official, infallible statements of the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of the killing of children while still in their mothers’ wombs. This is the sacred doctrine on which Congressman Ryan deliberately has turned his back:
#68 The fifth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.
#69 The fifth commandment forbids doing anything with the intention of indirectly bringing about a person's death.
Abortion
#70 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. Jeremiah 1:5
#71 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law.
LIE!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#117965 Oct 16, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
(From the Conference of Catholic Bishops – This statement is being distributed at all Roman Catholic Churches in the United States during the month of October at the direction of the Bishops of the United States.):
=
We vote because we are citizens. But we vote conscientiously because we are people of faith. Our consciences are formed through studying Scripture and the teachings of the Church, examination of the facts, and prayerful reflection. This brief statement is intended as a starting point to help us respond to our choices in the current political landscape.
While there are many moral issues before us, EVERY ISSUE IS NOT EQUAL.
&#61611;Issues that directly affect human lives-such as abortion and euthanasia-are fundamental and demand serious consideration. When both parties support abortion – even when greatly limited – Roman Catholics must base their vote on the other fundamental issues.
&#61611;The growing disparity between rich and poor means most of the world's resources are in the hands of a small percentage of its people. We have an obligation to vote for those candidates who will distribute the nation’s income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us.
&#61611;Our Constitution heralds religious liberty in the First Amendment, yet increasingly people of faith have to fight to retain this basic right.
&#61611;The millions of undocumented persons living in the United States deserve our compassion. There is an immigration problem, and we must support those candidates who will grant amnesty to those who wish to remain in the United States to avail themselves of our schools and healthcare system.
&#61611;There is a move in the nation to redefine marriage. The marriage of a man and a woman is the foundation of the family and an essential core element of a flourishing society.
&#61611;War, terror, and violence have caused thousands of lost lives. We must work for just solutions to conflict in the Holy Land, throughout the Middle East, and beyond, and cannot support the candidates of any party that has initiated military intervention in foreign lands.
As Catholic citizens, we should remember three things:
1. Respect for the dignity of each person is the core of Catholic social and moral teaching. This is our most basic principle. This is why all of the citizens’ income and wealth must be fairly distributed to those who cannot or will not work to live in reasonable earthly comfort.
2. We focus on the common good, not our own personal interests. We ask, how can we make the world a better place? Not, how can I improve my own personal situation by voting for lower taxes and against the distribution of income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us including those who are called undocumented?
3. We have a responsibility-a true obligation-to form our consciences and participate in the civic life of this nation.
The dual calling of faith and citizenship lies at the heart of what it means to be a Catholic in the United States. We stand on the shoulders of many Catholics who have gone before us, who have helped the United States of America become a better country because of their faith in a loving God and the mandate of economic and social justice.
=
Catholics Care. Catholics Vote. We care. Therefore, we vote.
LIE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117970 Oct 16, 2012
Hoyer:‘The Fact Is You Don’t Need a Budget’

( CNSNews.com )– House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said that Congress does not need an official federal budget because it can just adopt appropriations bills and authorization policies as needed to keep operating.
At a briefing with journalists on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, Hoyer was asked,“Mr. Hoyer, around the same time of the State of the Union [on Jan. 24], I think it was the same day, Republicans were trying to hit Senate Democrats for 1,000 days without passing a budget, and then you talk about this milestone today, 400 days without a jobs bill in the Republican House. But then on Friday [Democratic Senator Harry] Reid said that he didn’t think they needed to bring a budget to the floor this year [and that] the Budget Control Act can serve as a guideline.”

Hoyer said:“What does the budget do? The budget does one thing and really only one thing: It sets the parameters of spending and discretionary caps. Other than that, the Appropriations committee are not bound by the Budget committee’s priorities.”

Last Friday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), referencing the last debt ceiling deal, said,“We do not need to bring a budget to the floor this year. It’s done, we don’t need to do it.”

Concerning Reid’s remarks, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said in a statement,“It’s been more than 1,000 days since Senate Democrats have offered a budget plan to the American people. Now, once again, the Senate’s ineffectual Democrat majority balks at the task of leadership.…

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hoyer-fact-yo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117971 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave
Fayetteville, PA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#773831 12 min ago

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is still a collective view which is not the case. Like 'We are the Borg'. We are individuals not a collective. There is no total wealth of the country.
We measure the growth in wealth. Are you saying we can't do this?
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#77383211 min ago

The President's Budget for Fiscal Year 2013
We now face a make-or-break moment for the middle class and those trying to reach it...still fighting to recover, it is time to construct an economy that is built to last.
The President’s 2013 Budget is built around the idea that our country does best when everyone gets a fair shot, does their fair share, and plays by the same rules. We must transform our economy from one focused on speculating, spending, and borrowing to one constructed on the solid foundation of educating, innovating, and building. That begins with putting the Nation on a path to living within our means – by cutting wasteful spending, asking all Americans to shoulder their fair share, and making tough choices on some things we cannot afford, while keeping the investments we need to grow the economy and create jobs. The Budget targets scarce federal resources to the areas critical to growing the economy and restoring middle-class security: education and skills for American workers, innovation and research and development, clean energy, and infrastructure.
The Budget is a blueprint for how we can rebuild an economy where hard work pays off and responsibility is rewarded.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget
==========
FDsys > Search Results
SEARCH RESULTS
FY 2006
Results 1 - 4 of 4 Sort by:
H. Doc. 109-120 - A REQUEST FOR A FY 2006 FULLY OFFSET PROPOSAL TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR THE INFORMATION...[PDF 141 KB]
Congressional Documents. 109th Congress. Committee on Appropriations. Executive Communication from George W. Bush. Thursday, June 29, 2006.
A REQUEST FOR A FY 2006 FULLY OFFSET PROPOSAL TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS ACCOUNT WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS... More Information
H. Doc. 109-124 - WITHDRAWAL FOR A REQUEST FOR FY 2006 BUDGET AMENDMENTS [PDF 116 KB]
Congressional Documents. 109th Congress. Committee on Appropriations. Tuesday, July 18, 2006.
WITHDRAWAL OF THE REQUEST FOR A FY 2006 FULLY OFFSET PROPOSAL TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS ACCOUNT WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS... More Information
H. Doc. 109-111 - REQUESTS FOR FY 2006 BUDGET AMENDMENTS [PDF 100 KB]
Congressional Documents. 109th Congress. Committee on Appropriations. Executive Communication from George W. Bush. Thursday, May 18, 2006.
REQUESTS FOR FY 2006 SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS FOR THE DEPARTMENTS OF DEFENSE, JUSTICE, AND HOMELAND... More Information
H. Doc. 109-99 - REQUEST FOR FY 2006 BUDGET AMENDMENTS [PDF 79 KB]
Congressional Documents. 109th Congress. Committee on Appropriations. Executive Communication from George W. Bush. Wednesday, April 26, 2006.
A REQUEST FOR FY 2006 BUDGET AMENDMENTS FOR THE ARMY CORP OF... More Information
Results 1 - 4 of 4 Sort by:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/search/searchresults ...
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/search/pagedetails.a ...
FDsys > Search Results
SEARCH RESULTS
FY 2013
Results 1 - 1 of 1 Sort by:
H. Doc. 112-99 - REQUESTS FOR FY 2013 BUDGET AMENDMENTS [PDF 83 KB]
Congressional Documents. 112th Congress. Committee on Appropriations. Executive Communication from Barack H. Obama. Monday, April 23, 2012.
FY 2013 BUDGET AMENDMENTS FOR THE DEPARTMENTS OF DEFENSE, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, HOMELAND SECURITY, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, STATE AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, AS WELL AS THE CORPS OF... More Information
==========
Somewhat of a "difference" ...
I 'wonder' why ???
Ohhh ... could it be, because he doesn't NEED one, so Harry Reid SAID !!!!!
---

WHY censor me HERE???

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117972 Oct 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is what will vote Romney? Do you think Romney would approve your message?
Don't worry about it jacqazz. It doesn't concern you. LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#117973 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
According the Civil Rights Act of 1866, I'm dead on. Your understanding of punctuations is laughable. Next contestant!
According to play law, you're dead on. Who cares?

While in the US, ordinary aliens are under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's long settled law.

Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the birfoon wiping egg off his face.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 does not help the birfoon cause, unless you believe passages from birfoon blogs are citations to authority. According to the CR Act of 1866, UR full of it.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117974 Oct 16, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it jacqazz. It doesn't concern you. LMAO!!!
Sorry, but it does. Very much so.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117975 Oct 16, 2012
And I won't bother explaining it to you one more time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117976 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
According to play law, you're dead on. Who cares?
While in the US, ordinary aliens are under the jurisdiction of the United States. That's long settled law.
Play law doesn't count.
<quoted text>
Only in the sense they must obey our laws, such as the speed limit, stopping at a red light, theft, murder, etc. Nothing else. Play law? That's your thing Prof.!(LMAO)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117977 Oct 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
As usual jacqazz fails to understand even the most simplest of statements. The issue does not concern you or any Canadian. Sorry that agitates you but you'll just have to get used to it. Flush turdport #3! LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117978 Oct 16, 2012
Oh, Ms. Sleasy Bake, no business model yet? LMAO pigeon
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117979 Oct 16, 2012
Let's rank the Flappers according to stupidity.

1 Barfer Girks
2 jacqazz
3 Ms Easy Bake
4 Ellen
5 Dun Learnt Meseff To Reed
6 Mobarf

Any attempt to reproduce this ranking system is indicative of the biggest loser. LMAO pigeons
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#117980 Oct 16, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Excellent! Now, please close your mouth as the flies are getting out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#117981 Oct 16, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Overturned by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens.
Overturned according to play law.

Persons born in the US of ordinary aliens are born under the jurisdiction of the US and are not "subject to a foreign power."

That's settled law. Play law doesn't count.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution"
See Lynch v. Clarke, which, incidentally was cited favorably by several federal courts, including the USSC.
“And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President.‘No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,’ &c. The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,115,576
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 26 min Goh 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]