BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,501 - 104,520 of 174,501 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Yep, and Reverent. Do you know what that means? You do not seem very reverent towards Mormons!

A Scout is Trustworthy.
A Scout tells the truth. He is honest, and he keeps his promises. People can depend on him.
A Scout is Loyal.
A Scout is true to his family, friends, Scout leaders, school, and nation.
A Scout is Helpful.
A Scout cares about other people. He willingly volunteers to help others without expecting payment or reward.
A Scout is Friendly.
A Scout is a friend to all. He is a brother to other Scouts. He offers his friendship to people of all races and nations, and respects them even if their beliefs and customs are different from his own.
A Scout is Courteous.
A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows that using good manners makes it easier for people to get along.
A Scout is Kind.
A Scout knows there is strength in being gentle. He treats others as he wants to be treated. Without good reason, he does not harm or kill any living thing.
A Scout is Obedient.
A Scout follows the rules of his family, school, and troop. He obeys the laws of his community and country. If he thinks these rules and laws are unfair, he tries to have them changed in an orderly manner rather than disobeying them.
A Scout is Cheerful.
A Scout looks for the bright side of life. He cheerfully does tasks that come his way. He tries to make others happy.
A Scout is Thrifty.
A Scout works to pay his own way and to help others. He saves for the future. He protects and conserves natural resources. He carefully uses time and property.
A Scout is Brave.
A Scout can face danger although he is afraid. He has the courage to stand for what he thinks is right even if others laugh at him or threaten him.
A Scout is Clean.
A Scout keeps his body and mind fit and clean. He chooses the company of those who live by high standards. He helps keep his home and community clean.
A Scout is Reverent.
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.
Johannes wrote:
News Flash...
Lifer knows TWO Mormons and has milk and cookies with another pair. This proves that the Lifer is an expert on all things Mormon.
You do not sound very reverent toward Mormons.
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FOR ROGUE

From Reuters,(that leftist Canadian news service)

WORLDWIDE HEAT RECORD TIED IN SEPTEMBER : REPORT

HOTTEST MONTH SINCE 1880

By Deborah Zabarenko

Datelined Washington.

Last month tied for the warmest September in the global modern record, scientists at the U.S. govt's National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported on Monday.

This September tied with the same month in 2005 for the record. The land-and-sea global average temperature was 15.67 Celsius, or 0.67C above the 20th century average. In addition to being hottest since 1880, the month was the 36th consecutive September and 331st consecutive month with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last time September temperatures were below that average was 1976,and the last time any month was below that average was February 1985, NOAA scientists said in a statement.

Western Canada, Central Russia,Southern Greenland, Japan, western Australia, northern Argentina and Paraguay had higher-than-normal temperatures in September, while eastern Russia, western Alaska, southern Africa, much of China and parts of the Upper Midwest and Southeast U.S. were notably below average.

"The irony of this is that we (in the U.S.) finally did get a little relief from breaking and threatening heat records for months," said Deke Arndt, chief of climate monitoring at NOAA's National Climatic Date Center. "The thing is, the U.S. takes up about two per cent of the globe," he said.

"The Arctic is plumbing new depths, completely leaving the rest of the record behind...there kind of aren't enough superlatives to describe what has gone on there over the last five or six years."

Conditions in the Arctic are important, since the Arctic is sometimes called the "Earth's air conditioner" for its ability to influence weather around the globe. Reuters.

Well, I can't discuss world weather trends, not qualified. But I can read.
Jacqus Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you shut yourself in from anyone who does not think like you. Rush is right, Libtards can not talk for more than a few seconds without making a disparaging comment.
Know what, Rogue? How about gathering "disparaging comments", profanity, sexual innuendoes, profanity, crass language, swearing, from both sides, that is the "birfoons" and the "sheeples". See who outdoes who, see who name-calls more, out-filthies who. I may just do it, gather some of them for , let's say, 24 hours. The results will surely attract even more trash responses when birthers see the one-sided results.

Also, the reason for trash talk. Is it in lieu of an intelligent response, is it aggressive in nature? Those seem to be birther and tea party traits. On the other hand, "Sheeples" have been known to use profanity, but mostly in a retaliatory manner, hardly ever initiating it as is the case for birthers and their ilk.

Should be interesting.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

PAUL RYAN IS EXCOMMUNICATED LATAE SENTENTIAE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WHILE LOSING THE ENTIRE CATHOLIC VOTE – BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL
==
The following are the official, infallible statements of the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church on the subject of the killing of children while still in their mothers’ wombs. This is the sacred doctrine on which Congressman Ryan deliberately has turned his back:
#68 The fifth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.
#69 The fifth commandment forbids doing anything with the intention of indirectly bringing about a person's death.
Abortion
#70 Human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception. From the first moment of his existence, a human being must be recognized as having the rights of a person - among which is the inviolable right of every innocent being to life.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. Jeremiah 1:5
#71 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

(From the Conference of Catholic Bishops – This statement is being distributed at all Roman Catholic Churches in the United States during the month of October at the direction of the Bishops of the United States.):
=
We vote because we are citizens. But we vote conscientiously because we are people of faith. Our consciences are formed through studying Scripture and the teachings of the Church, examination of the facts, and prayerful reflection. This brief statement is intended as a starting point to help us respond to our choices in the current political landscape.
While there are many moral issues before us, EVERY ISSUE IS NOT EQUAL.
&#61611;Issues that directly affect human lives-such as abortion and euthanasia-are fundamental and demand serious consideration. When both parties support abortion – even when greatly limited – Roman Catholics must base their vote on the other fundamental issues.
&#61611;The growing disparity between rich and poor means most of the world's resources are in the hands of a small percentage of its people. We have an obligation to vote for those candidates who will distribute the nation’s income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us.
&#61611;Our Constitution heralds religious liberty in the First Amendment, yet increasingly people of faith have to fight to retain this basic right.
&#61611;The millions of undocumented persons living in the United States deserve our compassion. There is an immigration problem, and we must support those candidates who will grant amnesty to those who wish to remain in the United States to avail themselves of our schools and healthcare system.
&#61611;There is a move in the nation to redefine marriage. The marriage of a man and a woman is the foundation of the family and an essential core element of a flourishing society.
&#61611;War, terror, and violence have caused thousands of lost lives. We must work for just solutions to conflict in the Holy Land, throughout the Middle East, and beyond, and cannot support the candidates of any party that has initiated military intervention in foreign lands.
As Catholic citizens, we should remember three things:
1. Respect for the dignity of each person is the core of Catholic social and moral teaching. This is our most basic principle. This is why all of the citizens’ income and wealth must be fairly distributed to those who cannot or will not work to live in reasonable earthly comfort.
2. We focus on the common good, not our own personal interests. We ask, how can we make the world a better place? Not, how can I improve my own personal situation by voting for lower taxes and against the distribution of income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us including those who are called undocumented?
3. We have a responsibility-a true obligation-to form our consciences and participate in the civic life of this nation.
The dual calling of faith and citizenship lies at the heart of what it means to be a Catholic in the United States. We stand on the shoulders of many Catholics who have gone before us, who have helped the United States of America become a better country because of their faith in a loving God and the mandate of economic and social justice.
=
Catholics Care. Catholics Vote. We care. Therefore, we vote.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ellen, how do you interpret the following?

“All persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power, excluding Indians not taxed, are declared to be citizens of the United States.”
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and Reverent. Do you know what that means? You do not seem very reverent towards Mormons!
A Scout is Trustworthy.
A Scout tells the truth. He is honest, and he keeps his promises. People can depend on him.
A Scout is Loyal.
A Scout is true to his family, friends, Scout leaders, school, and nation.
A Scout is Helpful.
A Scout cares about other people. He willingly volunteers to help others without expecting payment or reward.
A Scout is Friendly.
A Scout is a friend to all. He is a brother to other Scouts. He offers his friendship to people of all races and nations, and respects them even if their beliefs and customs are different from his own.
A Scout is Courteous.
A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows that using good manners makes it easier for people to get along.
A Scout is Kind.
A Scout knows there is strength in being gentle. He treats others as he wants to be treated. Without good reason, he does not harm or kill any living thing.
A Scout is Obedient.
A Scout follows the rules of his family, school, and troop. He obeys the laws of his community and country. If he thinks these rules and laws are unfair, he tries to have them changed in an orderly manner rather than disobeying them.
A Scout is Cheerful.
A Scout looks for the bright side of life. He cheerfully does tasks that come his way. He tries to make others happy.
A Scout is Thrifty.
A Scout works to pay his own way and to help others. He saves for the future. He protects and conserves natural resources. He carefully uses time and property.
A Scout is Brave.
A Scout can face danger although he is afraid. He has the courage to stand for what he thinks is right even if others laugh at him or threaten him.
A Scout is Clean.
A Scout keeps his body and mind fit and clean. He chooses the company of those who live by high standards. He helps keep his home and community clean.
A Scout is Reverent.
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.<quoted text>
You do not sound very reverent toward Mormons.
Lifer again demonstrating he knows nothing of the topic.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
In contrast, Romney released all his college records.
Where can we find them online?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more history that you because:
1) I graduated high school....you didn't
2) I graduated college...you didn't
3) I graduated grad school...you didn't
4) I have a library of over 6000 books...you don't
5) I read whenever possible...you don't
6) I'm intelligent...you're not
7) I understand what I read....you don't
8) I understand the history and the impact....you don't
<quoted text>
I define people like as as Intellectual Idiots. A high IQ but a room temperature CQ! I wonder if he can walk and text at the same time without walking into something?
Me, I am smart enough to stop while I text!
I know exactly what you mean. Orly Taitz is a good example of a smart person with no common sense.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as lapsed, he has always been a citizen of his father's country. He has never been a dual-citizen, our constitution does not allow that status. He has never requested naturalization, this would indicate he is an alien.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this would put them on the same footing as a citizen, and we all know they are not.
So, you think the 14th isn't the Civil Rights Act, you better read your history again of the 14th.
And even Dale's hound dog looks at him, shakes his head and says to himself "the old fart has lost his mind"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
So off yourself. LMAO
Sounds like you're in the process of offfing your own self. That's your choice....puff on! Fool.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
To qualify for a CDL you must read, write, speak and understand .... English and you are not allowed to have any assistance while taking the written exam yet the had over a thousand people in Southern Florida who knew almost no English driving commercial vehicles.
NO SO.
The examination is also administered en Espanol.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
(From the Conference of Catholic Bishops – This statement is being distributed at all Roman Catholic Churches in the United States during the month of October at the direction of the Bishops of the United States.):
=
We vote because we are citizens. But we vote conscientiously because we are people of faith. Our consciences are formed through studying Scripture and the teachings of the Church, examination of the facts, and prayerful reflection. This brief statement is intended as a starting point to help us respond to our choices in the current political landscape.
While there are many moral issues before us, EVERY ISSUE IS NOT EQUAL.
&#61611;Issues that directly affect human lives-such as abortion and euthanasia-are fundamental and demand serious consideration. When both parties support abortion – even when greatly limited – Roman Catholics must base their vote on the other fundamental issues.
&#61611;The growing disparity between rich and poor means most of the world's resources are in the hands of a small percentage of its people. We have an obligation to vote for those candidates who will distribute the nation’s income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us.
&#61611;Our Constitution heralds religious liberty in the First Amendment, yet increasingly people of faith have to fight to retain this basic right.
&#61611;The millions of undocumented persons living in the United States deserve our compassion. There is an immigration problem, and we must support those candidates who will grant amnesty to those who wish to remain in the United States to avail themselves of our schools and healthcare system.
&#61611;There is a move in the nation to redefine marriage. The marriage of a man and a woman is the foundation of the family and an essential core element of a flourishing society.
&#61611;War, terror, and violence have caused thousands of lost lives. We must work for just solutions to conflict in the Holy Land, throughout the Middle East, and beyond, and cannot support the candidates of any party that has initiated military intervention in foreign lands.
As Catholic citizens, we should remember three things:
1. Respect for the dignity of each person is the core of Catholic social and moral teaching. This is our most basic principle. This is why all of the citizens’ income and wealth must be fairly distributed to those who cannot or will not work to live in reasonable earthly comfort.
2. We focus on the common good, not our own personal interests. We ask, how can we make the world a better place? Not, how can I improve my own personal situation by voting for lower taxes and against the distribution of income and wealth to the poorest and most vulnerable among us including those who are called undocumented?
3. We have a responsibility-a true obligation-to form our consciences and participate in the civic life of this nation.
The dual calling of faith and citizenship lies at the heart of what it means to be a Catholic in the United States. We stand on the shoulders of many Catholics who have gone before us, who have helped the United States of America become a better country because of their faith in a loving God and the mandate of economic and social justice.
=
Catholics Care. Catholics Vote. We care. Therefore, we vote.
I must have missed your post showing a simple business model based on carrying a huge debt or have you not posted one? LMAO ticks on a tard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is absolutely incredible, American er hmm Lady. You definitely do not understand ONE single sentence, maybe a few words, that'sit, of what you have just cut and pasted. Don't you even care that people here KNOW you are totally incapable of reading and then comprehending what you foisted on poor captive Topix posters?
Do you even know what "Jacobin" means? The origin of the word? Will you at the very least google it? Can you pronounce it? It's French. Ohhhhh, must be a bad word if it's French, probably a kind of unholy sexual conotation.
The Power of Nonsense <<<<<----- >>>>> Jacobin
jacobinmag.com/2011/07/the-power-of-nonsense/... is what he means by “The Jacobin Spirit.” To elaborate: From 1970 to 1990 the revolutionary socialist Hal Draper devoted himself almost exclusively to ...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DONATE

We don't understand libel law.

Our lawyers don't either.

We'd like to trade in PBR for champagne.

We won't send you a tote bag.

We will send you a holiday card.

And possibly some baked goods.

We're an independent leftist magazine.

In color.

With pretty pictures.

This is an excellent way to launder money.

http://jacobinmag.com/2011/07/the-power-of-no...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I wonder why ALL the Flappers have been in such bad moods lately? LOL Could it be they know Omama is toast? I think so! Cracks me up. LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jacobin
Jac'o·bin noun [ French See 2d Jack , Jacobite .] 1.(Eccl. Hist.) A Dominican friar; -- so named because, before the French Revolution, that order had a convent in the Rue St. Jacques, Paris. 2. One of a society of...
Found op http://www.encyclo.co.uk/webster/J/2

jacobin
1. A Dominican friar; so named because, before the French Revolution, that order had a convent in the Rue St. Jacques, Paris.... 2. One of a society of violent agitators in France, during the revolution of 1789, who held secret meetings in the Jacobin convent in the Rue St. Jacques, Paris, and conc...
Found op http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary...

JACOBIN
at the end of the eighteenth century, a radical reformer and supporter (often used pejoratively) of the French Revolution (not to be confused with *Jacobites)
Found op http://www.earlymodernweb.org.uk/waleslaw/glo...

)8~D>

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about dog dicks?
Once again you confirm how childish you are.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I wonder why ALL the Flappers have been in such bad moods lately? LOL Could it be they know Omama is toast? I think so! Cracks me up. LMAO
Look around you, this has been going on since the previous election primaries.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you confirm how childish you are.
Isn't that the truth! Whatever Pops has been into lately, it's not doing him any favors. I'm not sure he's mentally stable enough to accept the coming defeat of Omama. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,078,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 21 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••