BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
104,461 - 104,480 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117862 Oct 16, 2012
Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I get it. It's you who does not. Re-read my post, where I said that your president, his cabinet, governors, CEOs don't get routine medical treatment, they get MUCH better medical treatment than the average Joe, namely you, and faster, Rogue. And I'll surprise you by telling you that I find that absolutely normal. I don't want to see my head of state in a line-up in ER or having to book an appt with his doctor. Same for Castro and any other world leader, any country, good or bad. Same goes for high officials.
I assure you I get far better medical treatment than the majority of Cubans do!!! Even the uninsured illegal aliens in the U.S. get better medical treatment than the majority of Cubans get!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117863 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Boy Scout Oath or Promise
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Jacqus Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117865 Oct 16, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Citizenship cards, not ID Cards.
Jesus Christ, you are dense or dishonest or both!
http://www.canada-immigration-info.ca/citizen...
Oh god ! The citizenship card replaces the birth certificate or proof of birth as the person WAS NOT BORN IN CANADA. Do you walk around with your BC? No, but you use it to apply for a passport, for social security or whatever. It can be used as an I.D. as per a driver's licence but it is not an I.D. card. Why are you talking about something you know nothing about? Why am I not name-calling you the way you do me? Maturity? I have something to say? What is it?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117866 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I thought you were from up North? Michigan or Wisconsin?
Guess what, I lived in Texas for 8 years, El Paso, Killeen, San Marco and Mineral Wells. I have also liven in Lawton, OK about six years and two years in Kansas. So, just because you currently live out west does not mean you know more history than I do.
Oh, I have also lived in Hawaii for three years, twelve years in Alabama, two years in Virginia, one in Kentucky, one in Maine, six years in West Germany, one year in Korea and one year in Sunny South Vietnam!!!
I have been in every state except for North Dakota and Vermont, most of Western Europe and Turkey. I have never been to Africa, Australia or South America. I have visited the border areas of Mexico and a few other Central American countries too.
I always have tried to learn just enough of every language to be polite.
I know more history that you because:

1) I graduated high school....you didn't
2) I graduated college...you didn't
3) I graduated grad school...you didn't
4) I have a library of over 6000 books...you don't
5) I read whenever possible...you don't
6) I'm intelligent...you're not
7) I understand what I read....you don't
8) I understand the history and the impact....you don't
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117867 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Boy Scout Law
A Scout is:

•Trustworthy,
•Loyal,
•Helpful,
•Friendly,
•Courteous,
•Kind,
•Obedient,
•Cheerful,
•Thrifty,
•Brave,
•Clean,
•and Reverent.

Location hidden

#117868 Oct 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the Mormons punished John D Lee,.....when it was to their advantage they sacrificed him.
Don't try to out-Mormon me. I live in the West and I've had to deal with them my entire life. You know nothing about Mormons.
Oh, I have worked with more than a few Mormons. CW3 Doug Eschler was a friend of mine.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Oh, we can thank OSHA for the death of Doug and 45 others in that crash, the Worlds most deadly helicopter crash!
Oh, Doug's wife was seldom seen at ladies events and they had just had their fifth child when Doug was killed!
Sooo, don't try to out-Mormon me either!!!
Jacqus Ottawa

North York, Canada

#117869 Oct 16, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
More proof of your dishonesty, Jockstrap.
You wonder why people think you're a moron.
http://canadianpassportsupport.com/citizenshi...
Very interesting wording too.
It states exactly what the Canadian man told my husband.
The Canadian Citizenship Card is a wallet-size identity document issued by the Government of Canada to Canadian citizens to prove their citizenship status.
Try again, dimwit!
More name-calling. That's okay. You do not get it. Without that card, the person, as opposed to a Canadian citizen, has no standing. He or she has to have that document. But, when he or she attains citizenship, it is no longer needed except when applying for a passport or social security. Card should, as a matter of fact, be put in a very secure place as it takes the place of a state-issued birth certificate. As I said in my previous post, do you carry your BC around with you all the time? Canada has not, and issues not formal I.D. What it does with foreigners is another matter.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117870 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have worked with more than a few Mormons. CW3 Doug Eschler was a friend of mine.
Oh, we can thank OSHA for the death of Doug and 45 others in that crash, the Worlds most deadly helicopter crash!
Oh, Doug's wife was seldom seen at ladies events and they had just had their fifth child when Doug was killed!
On this day in 1924, Senator Magnus Johnson was delivering a speech when those in the crowd burst into laughter. Magnus had just told the crowd that this was the first time he had ever given a speech while standing on the Republican Platform.

...at the time, Magnus was standing on a manure spreader...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#117871 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO the Lifer knows one Mormon and that makes him an expert.....that's the way Lifer Logic is.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#117872 Oct 16, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's assume Obama was born in Hawaii which makes him a US citizen. He is adopted by his step father and goes to school in Indonesia. Indonesia required you to be a citizen of that nation to go to school there which he did, so he technically gave up his citizenship but US law says he doesn't lose his US citizenship if he was a minor when this occurred so he is still a US citizen. So far, so good, Democrats cheer, give high fives, sneer at birthers.
Retired U.S.Postal Worker Allen Hulton recently signed a sworn affidavit for the Maricopa County, Arizona Cold Case Posse convened by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting under oath, to conversations with Mary Ayers, the mother of Bill Ayers. He made his testimony public in a three hour long taped interviewed on March 19th, 2012. Mr. Hutton, by signing an affidavit has subjected himself to laws regarding perjury, not something to be taken lightly as telling the truth is now for him a requirement of law.
His testimony states Mary and Tom Ayers , parents of the former Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers, were sponsoring Barack Obama as a foreign student, and financially supporting his education.. Ayers and Obama worked together in the Annenberg Challenge Project in Chicago. as well as the Woods Fund of Chicago.
If Hulton is correct, and Obama was introduced to Hulton as a Foreign Student, this means Barack Hussein Obama would have been using a Foreign Passport to get and prove his foreign student status for entrance into Occidental College, Columbia, and later Harvard Universities. Because Hulton has signed an Affidavit, this cannot be disregarded as mere hearsay; it is instead evidentiary in nature.Barack Obama
The significance of this development may not be immediately apparent until one recognizes American law regarding citizenship status. Citizenship laws as expressed in Title 8 of the United States Code states the use of a Foreign Passport constitutes adult recognition of relinquishment of American Citizenship:
8 USC 1481
(a) A person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality by voluntarily performing any of the following acts with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality—
(1) obtaining naturalization in a foreign state upon his own application or upon an application filed by a duly authorized agent, after having attained the age of eighteen years; 8 USC 1481
Using a foreign passport in order to obtain status as a foreign student is precisely that, proof of naturalization in a foreign state making him ineligible to hold the office of president of the United States.
Obama's team of lawyers squashed a subpoena to have his Occidental College records released. Obama paid the Perkins Cole law firm $683,316.42 in the first quarter of 2009 to keep those records from being released. That’s on top of the $378,375.52 he paid them in the last quarter of 2008.
In contrast, Romney released all his college records.
Birthers cheer, Democrats blame it on Bush, Obama listens to three hours of non stop Wagner music and declares war on Poland , Bill Ayers, self confessed Social Security card forger, builds a pipe bomb and explodes it at the Pentagon for old time's sake and Joe Biden sacrifices himself for his president by declaring he is a Kenyan.
Answer: There is no evidence that he was adopted (which requires the action of a district court in Indonesia, so if he were adopted there would be a court document). More importantly, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian embassy in Washington will confirm.

Re: "U.S.Postal Worker Allen Hulton .'

He could not have been referring to Obama as the "foreign student." Why not? Because Obama arrived in Chicago AFTER he had graduated from college and law school, so he was no longer a student.

A child cannot lose US citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117873 Oct 16, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution"
See Lynch v. Clarke, which, incidentally was cited favorably by several federal courts, including the USSC.
“And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President.‘No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,’ &c. The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).
<quoted text>
Overturned by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens.

Location hidden

#117874 Oct 16, 2012
And just why should we accept this Obama report? Almost every report that comes out of the Obama administration ... is revised negatively the following month?
Just look at last money U-3 Unemployment which Obama's people claimed dropped to 7.8% only to say a week later that California withheld data ... so we know it will be revised UPWARD after the election.
And now this report that revises August's Industrial report DOWNWARD from a -1.2% to a -1.4% and then claim that for September it climbed to +0.4! What will it be revised to AFTER the election???
Obama is a LIAR!!!

Industrial output rises 0.4 percent in September

Industrial production rose by 0.4 percent, the Federal Reserve said on Tuesday. Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast a 0.2 percent rise compared to a 1.4 percent decline in August. This was initially reported as a 1.2 percent drop.
http://news.yahoo.com/industrial-output-rises...

Location hidden

#117875 Oct 16, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
SO the Lifer knows one Mormon and that makes him an expert.....that's the way Lifer Logic is.
No, I have know several. Have you ever been in a Mormon Temple? How about a Jewish Synagogue? Ever have a Rabbi fix you lunch?
At Fort Hood, TX my office was a hundred yards from a Jewish Chapel and about once a week I would walk over for lunch and for a $1.75 Rabbi (Captain) Rand would fix me a kosher sandwich!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117876 Oct 16, 2012
Jacqus Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More name-calling. That's okay. You do not get it. Without that card, the person, as opposed to a Canadian citizen, has no standing. He or she has to have that document. But, when he or she attains citizenship, it is no longer needed except when applying for a passport or social security. Card should, as a matter of fact, be put in a very secure place as it takes the place of a state-issued birth certificate. As I said in my previous post, do you carry your BC around with you all the time? Canada has not, and issues not formal I.D. What it does with foreigners is another matter.
What the hell does all this have to do with the fact that you denied Citizenship cards did not exist?
Did you know that you whine more than a fishwife?
Are you sure you're male?????

Location hidden

#117877 Oct 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
And because you currently live in Kaliphonia you think you are a Mormon expert? I have invited Mormon missionaries into my house on two occasions. I just let them know I am happy with my religious beliefs but I did offer a glass of cold milk and some cookies. They were grateful and very polite.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#117878 Oct 16, 2012
Oops I meant to say: What does all that have to do with the fact that you denied Citizenship Cards DO exist?
Sorry, I am multitasking here.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#117879 Oct 16, 2012
President Starky wrote:
muslims are exempt from obamacare.
RELIGIOUS CONSCIENCE EXEMPTION:
"Such term shall not include any individual for any month if such individual has in effect an exemption under section 1311(D)(4)(H)of the patient protection and affordable care act which certifies that such individual is a member of a recognized religious sect or division thereof described in section 1402(G)(1)and an adherent of established tenets or teachings of such sect or division as described in such section.
And so, of course, are Christian Scientists. Also, the Amish and Scientologists.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#117880 Oct 16, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Overturned by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens.
The words "and not subject to any foreign power" do not appear in the 14th Amendment. Only "subject to the jurisdiction", and that the US Supreme Court has ruled six to two (one not voting) refers to being born within the territory of the USA (except for the children of foreign diplomats).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#117881 Oct 16, 2012
Hillary throws self under the bus! Why not, she has been running the nation for the past four years.
Yep, Obama has been nothing but a puppet.

Location hidden

#117882 Oct 16, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy Scout Law
A Scout is:
•Trustworthy,
•Loyal,
•Helpful,
•Friendly,
•Courteous,
•Kind,
•Obedient,
•Cheerful,
•Thrifty,
•Brave,
•Clean,
•and Reverent.
Yep, and Reverent. Do you know what that means? You do not seem very reverent towards Mormons!

A Scout is Trustworthy.
A Scout tells the truth. He is honest, and he keeps his promises. People can depend on him.
A Scout is Loyal.
A Scout is true to his family, friends, Scout leaders, school, and nation.
A Scout is Helpful.
A Scout cares about other people. He willingly volunteers to help others without expecting payment or reward.
A Scout is Friendly.
A Scout is a friend to all. He is a brother to other Scouts. He offers his friendship to people of all races and nations, and respects them even if their beliefs and customs are different from his own.
A Scout is Courteous.
A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows that using good manners makes it easier for people to get along.
A Scout is Kind.
A Scout knows there is strength in being gentle. He treats others as he wants to be treated. Without good reason, he does not harm or kill any living thing.
A Scout is Obedient.
A Scout follows the rules of his family, school, and troop. He obeys the laws of his community and country. If he thinks these rules and laws are unfair, he tries to have them changed in an orderly manner rather than disobeying them.
A Scout is Cheerful.
A Scout looks for the bright side of life. He cheerfully does tasks that come his way. He tries to make others happy.
A Scout is Thrifty.
A Scout works to pay his own way and to help others. He saves for the future. He protects and conserves natural resources. He carefully uses time and property.
A Scout is Brave.
A Scout can face danger although he is afraid. He has the courage to stand for what he thinks is right even if others laugh at him or threaten him.
A Scout is Clean.
A Scout keeps his body and mind fit and clean. He chooses the company of those who live by high standards. He helps keep his home and community clean.
A Scout is Reverent.
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,100,223
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 37 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 44 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 50 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••