BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,224)

Showing posts 104,461 - 104,480 of167,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "or even any mention of the right to citizenship by birth under the United States Constitution"
See Lynch v. Clarke, which, incidentally was cited favorably by several federal courts, including the USSC.
“And the constitution itself contains a direct recognition of the subsisting common law principle, in the section which defines the qualification of the President.‘No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President,’ &c. The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and The only standard which then existed, of a natural born citizen, was the rule of the common law, and no different standard has been adopted since. Suppose a person should be elected President who was native born, but of alien parents, could there be any reasonable doubt that he was eligible under the constitution? I think not.” Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 246 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).
<quoted text>
One reason for the absence of an early-defined national birthright rule is that States had decided for themselves who were its citizens by virtue of being born within the limits of the State. Prior to the 14th amendment citizens of the United States were strictly defined as citizens of the States. Hmm, a citizen of the State.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already posted the section of obamacare a couple of times now which describes the exemptions for muslims, yet the nut job liberals on here keep asking for it.
BOY ARE THEY ASKING FOR IT.
Obama is losing and they feel it. So expect the vitriol to increase as the election draws closer.
LOL
Hey Stark, why don't you cut-n-paste that part of ObamaCare that exempts Muslims?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already posted the section of obamacare a couple of times now which describes the exemptions for muslims, yet the nut job liberals on here keep asking for it.
Obama is losing and they feel it. So expect the vitriol to increase as the election draws closer.
LOL
You sure have and you've been proven to be a liar.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

A new week and still Birfoons are not one millimeter closer to reality. How it must suck to be a Birfoon

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
I don't know of any businesses that are based on a model of carrying a huge debt.
BUT most successful businesses carry prudent debt -- especially long-term at modest interest rates. That is what a bond is.
BTW, how many "businesses" are sovereign nations that can print money?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
muslims are exempt from obamacare.
RELIGIOUS CONSCIENCE EXEMPTION:
"Such term shall not include any individual for any month if such individual has in effect an exemption under section 1311(D)(4)(H)of the patient protection and affordable care act which certifies that such individual is a member of a recognized religious sect or division thereof described in section 1402(G)(1)and an adherent of established tenets or teachings of such sect or division as described in such section.
I shan't even comment on this.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Lyin' Ryan pretends to wash clean dishes for soup kitchen photo op

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

The head of a northeast Ohio charity says that the Romney campaign last week “ramrodded their way” into the group’s Youngstown soup kitchen so that GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan could get his picture taken washing dishes in the dining hall.

Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, said that he was not contacted by the Romney campaign ahead of the Saturday morning visit by Ryan, who stopped by the soup kitchen after a town hall at Youngstown State University.

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon.“It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there, and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added:“The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie like a sorry POS. The times I've told you to go back and look has been when you claimed I said something which I hadn't. Then you limp your azz back and say, sorry I retract that. How many times did we do that jacqazz? Three, four, five times at least. I guess when you have an empty soul, no faith or belief system, it's easy to tell lies all day long. LMAO pigeon
Exactly the way I said it. Asked for proof, you said to look for it myself, and let me say, hard to find something that does not exist. You can't get out of this one, or all the other ones.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

ONE MORE TIME FOR THOSE SMALL-BRAINED BIRTHERS...

Q: Will Muslim Americans be exempt from the mandate to have health insurance?

A: The Muslim faith does not forbid purchasing health insurance, and no Muslim group has ever been considered exempt under the definitions used in the health care law.

http://factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-t...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Then the court's opinion is out of line with the law.
=
Don't tell me, you think anyone born on U.S. soil is automatically a U.S. citizen?
OUT OF LINE? Have you noticed no scholarly conservative groups disagree with the Court's action. To show that you are not a complete intellectual clod (i.e., one who has never formally studied The Law) please cite any treatise or law review article that supports your stupid and uneducated opinion.
=
ABSOLUTELY. With one statutory exception that has ALWAYS been The Law.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please identify the WRITTEN DOCUMENT that clarified which portions of the common law were applicable and which portions were not.
You must be a "birther," because you state things that are absurd on there face and which you cannot support by reference to any controlling written document."
====
President Starky wrote:
The only degree you've come close to achieving is a google degree.
Thank you for acknowledging that you have once again been schooled by your intellectual superiors.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I shan't even comment on this.
Good!
You best know your place.
Grand Birtther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One reason for the absence of an early-defined national birthright rule is that States had decided for themselves who were its citizens by virtue of being born within the limits of the State. Prior to the 14th amendment citizens of the United States were strictly defined as citizens of the States. Hmm, a citizen of the State.
Translation: Barfer Girks-- "Long Live the Confederacy, a-hyuck!"

Hey, before you catch up to the rest of the world in the 21st century, you'll have to figure out the 19th century. You're bass ackwards and arguing the losing side of a case settled 100+ years ago.

BWAHHH HA HA HA HAHAAHAHHAAA!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

President Starkly stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Another RWNJ that has bellied up to the pig trough of RW lies and gobbled it up without even looking at the garbage that has been dumped in the trough.

"ISNA Welcomes The New Health Care Reform Law

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Source: ISNA

(Washington, DC - March 23, 2010) The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) applauds President Barack Obama on the signing of the Health Care Reform Bill into law. "Today," Obama stated, "after almost a century of trying; today, after over a year of debate; today, after all the votes have been tallied - health insurance reform becomes law in the United States of America."

With the passing of this Bill, ISNA believes, the United States proved once again that it is an exemplary nation where progress is part and parcel of the institution of government. "We are glad to see members of Congress working to improve the lives of their constituents," said Mohamed Elsanousi, ISNA Community Outreach Director. "Health care is a basic human right and should be available to all those who seek it," he added.

ISNA has been a longtime supporter of Health Care Reform. Our partnership with Cover the Uninsured, as a member of it's National Interfaith Advisory Board, spans over a decade and has yielded such victories as the reauthorization of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) Bill into law in 2009, helping provide more than 8 million American children with health insurance. During the Health Care Reform debate this last year, ISNA has issued a position paper in support of Health Care Reform and facilitated the participation of Muslim health professionals in the debate by organizing round table discussions and holding meetings to develop a strong position among them in support of Health Care Reform. ISNA also promoted Health Care Reform among its members and affiliate organizations.

"This inclusive health care reform is important and necessary to protect the most vulnerable members of our society, the uninsured," said Dr. Ingrid Mattson, president of ISNA."

http://www.isna.net/articles/News/ISNA-Welcom...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please identify the WRITTEN DOCUMENT that clarified which portions of the common law were applicable and which portions were not.
"You must be a "birther," because you state things that are absurd on there face and which you cannot support by reference to any controlling written document."
====
LRS wrote:
The States retained only the portions of common law applicable to their own situation.
Notice Class the really stupid and uneducated one repeats her/his original mythology while again failing to cite any written document to support the mythology.
It is the essence of those who were too stupid to go to college that they only "say" stuff without being able to PROVE it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hey Ms. Easy Bake, show me one valid business model based on carrying a huge debt. Dare you.
Microsoft, Apple, McDonald's any corporation that issues bonds.
NOW you tell the Class which corporations are sovereign nations that can print money.
HOW PATHETIC that you are so stupid, ignorant, and uneducated to think there is any parallel between a corporation and a sovereign nation.
In what COLLEGE COURSE did you learn something so asinine?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:

====
<quoted text>
Thank you for acknowledging that you have once again been schooled by your intellectual superiors.
Easy bake.
I doubt they were superior but educated they most certainly were.
You should meet them some time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Then neither is his son. Thank you.
Your statement is contrary to ALL U.S. law: Kerchner v. Obama (cert. denied 2012).
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

All Obama has left are LIES!

Obama Claims 'We Got Back Every Dime' of Bailout Money on Same Day CBO Reports $24B Loss...

I hope Romney is taking notes for tomorrow.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

For Every Person Added to Labor Force, 10 Added to Those Not in Labor Force...

SHEEPLE. it is time to change your hope!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,461 - 104,480 of167,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,036,704
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Wicklow 96,276
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 38 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
Amy 4-23 2 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE